Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

My Psp Don Crash Pata Pata - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / My Psp Don Crash Pata Pata (1061 Views)

I Want To Copy Video To My Psp, How Will I Do It? / My Psp Buttons Are No Longer Responding: Help, Please! / Please How Can I Downgrade My Psp Firmware From 3.51 To 1.50 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Psp Don Crash Pata Pata by SeunT2(m): 9:37pm On Sep 06, 2007
i hacked my psp so later on i wanted to change my theme and i did succesfully, but it wasnt enough for me so i went to download a new theme, then i tried to put it in the same place which is the flash0 file in my recovery mode and dont think it was ment to go there i left the recovery mode and all i got was a totally black screen, my recovery mode doesnt come on and when i turn my psp on only the green light comes for 10-18 secs before turning off. pls what should i do and i dont have any money to buy a new one. thax in advance.
Re: My Psp Don Crash Pata Pata by ow11(m): 6:51pm On Sep 15, 2007
i am tempted to say, tongue, what the hell , You WERE WARNED

but try www.pimpyourpsp.net.tc .they may help you with sth to either re-install or repair your psp.
u have to post like 5 times before your allowed to download anything
Re: My Psp Don Crash Pata Pata by Nobody: 5:58am On Sep 20, 2007
Your psp can be resucitated,

you'll need the pandoras-battery software,

i believe you'll also need a spare battery and someones working homebrew capable PSP

http://www.noobz.eu/joomla/news/pandoras-battery.html
Re: My Psp Don Crash Pata Pata by Ralvy(m): 12:05pm On Sep 20, 2007
Hacker . . . . grin grin Correct Dude . .

Man, Thats not the end of the PS2,
It can be fixed just like flashing and shit . .

I'd sew how I can assist you, maybe I'll download the Flash Script
Re: My Psp Don Crash Pata Pata by dakmanzero(m): 8:36am On Sep 21, 2007
khaikhai has the solution.

but you need 4 things first

1) you need an extra battery (the battery you convert will be useless from that day forward, so u need to spend cash on a new battery, sorry)
2) you need someone's PSP that has been hacked already (and the person should be willing to risk a known-psp-killer like you fooling around with it)
3) you need a good memory stick that you can format
4) you need someone who knows what the hell they are doing. That does NOT include most of the psp-ninjas at Ikeja.
Re: My Psp Don Crash Pata Pata by texazzpete(m): 5:27pm On Sep 22, 2007
@dakmanzero
Long story short. . .he needs YOu!
or me grin
Re: My Psp Don Crash Pata Pata by dakmanzero(m): 12:32pm On Sep 25, 2007
Update: latest version of pandora's can re-convert a pandora battery to a normal battery

so nremove number (1) on that list.

CONFIRMED WORKING: ive revived a PSP that was shock-bricked (by being dropped into a gutter) using this method. PSP is 100% revived with a crappy subset of 1.5 fw that shall soon be CF upgraded!
Re: My Psp Don Crash Pata Pata by SeunT2(m): 10:56pm On Oct 02, 2007
thank you so much oooooooooooo.my cousin had already downloaded the pandora's battery, i will try it,
Please is it possible to fix a PSP with no flash0 files,
thanks allot may good help you all,
bye garri grin
Re: My Psp Don Crash Pata Pata by SeunT2(m): 2:38pm On Oct 06, 2007
Please i have done the stuff (pandora's battery) but i don't really get it right, What should i do next,how can you guys help me out of this shit. what i think is if any of you guys have tried it before and it works, i will like you to upload it, i will later download it and copy it to my memory stick,
Re: My Psp Don Crash Pata Pata by SeunT2(m): 2:41pm On Oct 06, 2007
Please i have done the stuff (pandora's battery) but i don't really get it right, What should i do next,how can you guys help me out of this shit. what i think is if any of you guys have tried it before and it works, i will like you to upload it, i will later download it and copy it to my memory stick,

(1) (Reply)

Getting A Ps3 / Free Xbox -live This Weekend !! / Nigerian Pokefans Wanted! Pokemon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.