Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,154 members, 7,845,804 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way (34796 Views)

Pakistan Airlines Air Hostess Flies To Canada, Leaves Note & Goes Missing / Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ / Titanic Submersible: Missing Craft Has About 40 Hours Of 'breathable Air Left' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by imam07: 9:36pm On Jun 20, 2023
They use there money to apply for death. Hope this titanic no still get spiritual under tone. Dat spirit dat drink blood is still living in dat ship
Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by Vanpascore(m): 9:38pm On Jun 20, 2023
abobote:
If they find it, what will they do with it

Help me ask them o, wahala!!
Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by juman(m): 9:39pm On Jun 20, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
if mammy water never marry them for her kingdom

You might be right.
Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by Enemyofpeace: 9:40pm On Jun 20, 2023
sukkot:
blackholes eg bermuda triangle. MH370
black hole? As in black girl's pusssssssy?
Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by Enemyofpeace: 9:42pm On Jun 20, 2023
juman:

You might be right.
mammy water no dey take her see fine boys o, na so her body go dey shake. I hear sey na nyphomaniac she be, one prick no dey belleful am.
Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by imam07: 9:45pm On Jun 20, 2023
Hope d search people no go miss too
Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by Lomprico2: 9:51pm On Jun 20, 2023
Googuman:
How can something so tangible go missing

You wan try Mami water? grin
Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by Etranshub(m): 9:58pm On Jun 20, 2023
Olowo fowo ra iku.... $250,000 to go and get lost in the deep sea. Naa too much money dey worry them. I read they still have atleast a
40hours of oxygen left, hopefully the rescue team will find before they run out of air.

Btw if you give me $2 5m i am not sure i will dare do it not to talk of paying $250k my own money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by WorldRichest: 10:15pm On Jun 20, 2023
dominique:
A whopping $250k! shocked
I hope they're found alive

I hope nothing
Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by Oesophagus99(m): 10:22pm On Jun 20, 2023
they're gone... a whale already used them for breakfast
Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by XAUBulls: 10:22pm On Jun 20, 2023
Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by sherozy(m): 10:28pm On Jun 20, 2023
Be like dem wan rehearse for new movie shoot. .. white and exploration. ..
Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by GreatrAnalyst: 10:30pm On Jun 20, 2023
Googuman:
How can something so tangible go missing

Hmmm

Atlantic ocean is more than times 10 of Nigeria size as a country. You don't want to talk of the depth as well. You can check it.
(Imagine searching for a coaster bus/vehicle location in Nigeria of today times 10 of its size.)

The best that can happen is communication systems on that submersible through which it can be contacted or located.
Of course there will be a perimeter where it is likely to be found not just scanning through the whole of Atlantic ocean, but what of underwater current drives.
Ocean for that matter.
God save them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by DrAda(f): 10:31pm On Jun 20, 2023
Reminds me of a novel by Robin Cook called abduction. A pity
Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by Ofunaofu: 10:43pm On Jun 20, 2023
right in the belly of a whale
Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by knowhowk: 10:44pm On Jun 20, 2023
Emmanuel909090:
God has always saved me, tried this, but we came out without hassle
Yes I remember U.. When U went down to the bottom of your Village river today search for your Wrecked Wooden boat... grin

1 Like

Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by knowhowk: 10:46pm On Jun 20, 2023
Emmanuel909090:
God has always saved me, tried this, but we came out without hassle
Yes I remember U.. When U went down to the bottom of your Village river to search for your Wrecked Wooden boat... grin
Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by Firstorderwizard(m): 10:50pm On Jun 20, 2023
How can a whale swallow a submersible?
You well so ?

Ofunaofu:
right in the belly of a whale
Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by Rodinat: 11:07pm On Jun 20, 2023
I am just watching the video,they have 40hours left
May God save their lives
Another titanic explorer in history,I pray come out alive.
Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by sammyhir: 11:14pm On Jun 20, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
History don repeat itself

I swear!
These white people are really strange.
Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by Ofunaofu: 11:16pm On Jun 20, 2023
Firstorderwizard:
How can a whale swallow a submersible?
You well so ?

this submersible is 22ft (6.7 meters) in length, A gigantic whale length could range between 80ft to 100ft (24 to 30 meters)
Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by Tyktoker: 11:26pm On Jun 20, 2023
Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by Ttipsy(f): 11:27pm On Jun 20, 2023
Cashlanderr:
Lord please have mercy on them, it's possible to rescue them alive
Amen
Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by ednut1(m): 11:30pm On Jun 20, 2023
Ofunaofu:

this submersible is 22ft (6.7 meters) in length, A gigantic whale length could range between 80ft to 100ft (24 to 30 meters)
its like saying you can swallow a bucket. Wont it kill you. Whales don’t eats metals or even human meat
Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by MatrixCircle: 11:30pm On Jun 20, 2023
Mami water has kidnapped them.

1 Like

Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by Luckysbab: 11:34pm On Jun 20, 2023
Egypt209:
All of a sudden, Faruk Kperogi has lost his voice and go into hibernation.
Tribe is sweet if you know how to use it.

Is Farouk Kperogi a Yoruba man?
Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by Ofunaofu: 11:47pm On Jun 20, 2023
ednut1:
its like saying you can swallow a bucket. Wont it kill you. Whales don’t eats metals or even human meat

You may be right

We live in perilous times

Strange things are happening 😁😁😁😁
Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by mario2k(m): 12:07am On Jun 21, 2023
I KNEW IT WOULD GET TO THIS POINT. THOSE MISSING TITANIC PEOPLE WERE TAKEN AWAY BY THE FALLEN ANGELS AKA ALIENS. THEY HAVE STARTED TAKEN PEOPLE THROUGH EVERY MEANS. WHEN THEY EVENTUALLY FIND THEM, THOSE PEOPLE WILL NO LONGER BE HUMANS BUT CLONED FALLING ANGELS AKA ALIENS. PLEASE WAKE UP THIS WORLD IS SINKING SO FAST,YOU WILL HEAR MORE OF THIS MISSING NEWS IN MONTHS AND YEARS AHEAD. ITS TIME YOU SURRENDER TO KING JESUS CHRIST HE IS THE ONLY SAFE PLACE FOR ALL.
Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by olisaEze(m): 12:57am On Jun 21, 2023
vastolord4:
There's hope.. since they still have hours of oxygen left, I believe the hunt for the vessel is on red alert! Since billionaires are involved and the company is at stake here

With or without billionaire presence the company is liable, no oga in safety my guy! If anything untoward happens to a single person in that expedition that company is in ruins!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olumirin Waterfall - Erin Ijesha (pictures) / BREAKING: 188 Nigeria Returnees Arrive MMIA From South Africa / Fuel Tankers Collide And Explode In Zaria, Burn People Alive(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.