Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,114 members, 7,845,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way (34794 Views)

Pakistan Airlines Air Hostess Flies To Canada, Leaves Note & Goes Missing / Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ / Titanic Submersible: Missing Craft Has About 40 Hours Of 'breathable Air Left' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by omoadeleye(m): 1:31am On Jun 21, 2023
Googuman:
How can something so tangible go missing

They said that the searching has been like searching a football pitch with a magnifying glass
Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by juman(m): 1:43am On Jun 21, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
mammy water no dey take her see fine boys o, na so her body go dey shake. I hear sey na nyphomaniac she be, one prick no dey belleful am.

General believe is mammy water thing is a myth.
Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by FxMasterz: 2:25am On Jun 21, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Osun’s reach is limitless. On land and in any waters!

Her real name is Tamat. The Bible calls her Leviathan the great dragon that is in the sea.

Can you tell me more about her?
Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by Olahmi05: 3:18am On Jun 21, 2023
Even make them see them.. Some stubborn set of people will still go again..
Oyinbo hee dre wahala dey too much.
Typical Nigeria Man get time for all dis.
Money and Money and Dre life 🤣 is the most important things.

2 Likes

Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by FireUpNow(m): 4:28am On Jun 21, 2023
JDistribute:
That section of the sea is shrouded in mystery, if you see how titanic sank, the captain was caught unawares... mysterious.
The two watchmen got carried away and couldn't see the large iceberg that Titanic hit that caused the ship to sink ,so it wasn't a mystery per say.
I saw the news on Al Jazeera news yesterday and it's so painful though a large scale search is going on and also the submersible holds 96 hours oxygen. I pray that nothing heartbreaking happens, may all the tourists be found alive. God have mercy on them all. Life is so fickle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by Checkwell: 4:49am On Jun 21, 2023
PriNceNova:
Someone please help me, i hv been ill since Monday morning, I don't hv money to get drugs because I jst exhausted my savings on part of my rent last Friday, kindly help me wit N2,OOO or any amount to get drugs please..

God bless you...

OI3OO63I7O, G.TBnk, Joseph A.

Scammers again!!! Allow Nairaland to breathe.
Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by MrFly(m): 5:46am On Jun 21, 2023
Adventures are interesting but dangerous.. Help them dear Lord.
Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by Nobody: 6:35am On Jun 21, 2023
FireUpNow:

The two watchmen got carried away and couldn't see the large iceberg that Titanic hit that caused the ship to sink ,so it wasn't a mystery per say.
I saw the news on Al Jazeera news yesterday and it's so painful though a large scale search is going on and also the submersible holds 96 hours oxygen. I pray that nothing heartbreaking happens, may all the tourists be found alive. God have mercy on them all. Life is so fickle
Yeah I know the watch men got carried away, but believe there is something within that section of the sea.
Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by HenryWilliams(m): 6:57am On Jun 21, 2023
Oyinbo people with their wahala..
A shipwreck that has been photographed, videoed and explored countless times..
What's the fascination again about it?
It's not like you'll be swimming inside the wreckage.. what fun exactly do you wish to gain from that? And to fork out $250k dollars?
It's well

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by HenryWilliams(m): 7:02am On Jun 21, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Did they think the Titanic ship just hit the iceberg and capsized at that spot in 1912, just like that?. Its high time these adventure-loving people knew that there's something called marine spirit.

Hahahaha. Nothing like marine spirit o
The boat sank due to collision with iceberg that tore open it's hull.
Countless dozen ships have sailed the exact same route as Titanic with no mishaps..
The captain got the info but didn't want to slow down.. probably to meet up with the arrival time in New York.. remember it was it's maiden voyage.. so expectations were high..
In those days. Regulations weren't so strict like that.
Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by Slymonster(m): 7:33am On Jun 21, 2023
People will just use 250k dollar to die. Money they would have send guyman in Africa to enjoy themselves. They use in looking for their death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by Enemyofpeace: 7:52am On Jun 21, 2023
juman:

General believe is mammy water thing is a myth.
it is not meat o. No chop am o
Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by TrumpDonald2: 8:03am On Jun 21, 2023
Googuman:
How can something so tangible go missing

😂😂😂😂
Something tangible dey loss on top land and we are talking about inside an ocean here. Be serious pls.
Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by DJInfluence: 8:12am On Jun 21, 2023
$250k to buy your death. Ok
Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by FireUpNow(m): 8:29am On Jun 21, 2023
JDistribute:

Yeah I know the watch men got carried away, but believe there is something within that section of the sea.

Deep waters are full of mysterious.
Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by Emmanuel909090: 12:23pm On Jun 21, 2023
knowhowk:
Yes I remember U.. When U went down to the bottom of your Village river to search for your Wrecked Wooden boat... grin

grin grin you know.

But I'm serious, not this particular one, but I have tried It.
Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by Eriokanmi: 12:45pm On Jun 21, 2023
HenryWilliams:

Hahahaha. Nothing like marine spirit o
The boat sank due to collision with iceberg that tore open it's hull.
Countless dozen ships have sailed the exact same route as Titanic with no mishaps..
The captain got the info but didn't want to slow down.. probably to meet up with the arrival time in New York.. remember it was it's maiden voyage.. so expectations were high..
In those days. Regulations weren't so strict like that.
Lol. Wetin you sabi sef
Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by TruthinAction: 3:19pm On Jun 21, 2023
They didn't offer sacrifice to the marine goddess and they didn't use higher power either.

Marine spirits are real. You don't go into their territory without sacrifice unless you are going with a higher power which is Christ.
Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 21, 2023
FireUpNow:

Deep waters are full of mysterious.
How many times have you heard submersibles go missing like that?

That is an hitech piece of equipment, and they must have put all measures in place, considering the $250k bill to venture into that abyss.
Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by FireUpNow(m): 4:13pm On Jun 21, 2023
JDistribute:

How many times have you heard submersibles go missing like that?

That is an hitech piece of equipment, and they must have put all measures in place, considering the $250k bill to venture into that abyss.
Going deep water abysse for tourism is not that very common you know irt
Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by fortunez1(m): 11:20am On Jun 23, 2023
Titan trying to explore Titanic
I pray they are found alive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olumirin Waterfall - Erin Ijesha (pictures) / BREAKING: 188 Nigeria Returnees Arrive MMIA From South Africa / Top-10 Largest Airlines In The World by Fleet Size & Passenger Traffic in Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.