Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,076 members, 7,838,718 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Urine like and pus like Discharge From The Tip Of My Penis - please help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Urine like and pus like Discharge From The Tip Of My Penis - please help (668 Views)

Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) / My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus / My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urine like and pus like Discharge From The Tip Of My Penis - please help by LaughterLA: 6:52am On Jun 21, 2023
Good morning guys

I brought this to politics section because i want more engagement
Doctors in the house, Ur help is needed here.

I had this mad sex on Wednesday/Thursday last week
She was in total control with the cowgirl style
I just lied down while she did all the work (first time I'm seeing a girl of her type)

My problem now is that on Friday, i started noticing little urine like water at the tip of the penis opening. It will come and go sometimes and sometimes I will see a whitish substance there
Initially it was painless when i urinate
But recently after urinating, sometimes it will pain a Little, sometimes no pain
Now it's more of the pus like discharge at the tip i see
I have gone to chemist and they gave me some ciprofloxacin, trinidazone and 2 other tablets like that
I am still taking it but I'm not really seeing any improvement

Please doctors in the house and those that have experienced it before, what am i suffering from ?
I am really getting uncomfortable
Re: Urine like and pus like Discharge From The Tip Of My Penis - please help by abibox02: 6:53am On Jun 21, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Urine like and pus like Discharge From The Tip Of My Penis - please help by Agbadocassava: 6:54am On Jun 21, 2023
abibox02:
grin

Why all of Una come like Sex like dis

1 Like

Re: Urine like and pus like Discharge From The Tip Of My Penis - please help by Yourprick: 6:56am On Jun 21, 2023
Lol u didn't use condom what were u expecting?

1 Like

Re: Urine like and pus like Discharge From The Tip Of My Penis - please help by kosovo(m): 7:01am On Jun 21, 2023
This one don catch Staph and Gono grin

I hope the ride of cow girl is worth this shame and reproach

Typing cow girl with pride is most hilarious

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urine like and pus like Discharge From The Tip Of My Penis - please help by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 21, 2023
LaughterLA:
Good morning guys

I brought this to politics section because i want more engagement
Doctors in the house, Ur help is needed here.

I had this mad sex on Wednesday/Thursday last week
She was in total control with the cowgirl style
I just lied down while she did all the work (first time I'm seeing a girl of her type)

My problem now is that on Friday, i started noticing little urine like water at the tip of the penis opening. It will come and go sometimes and sometimes I will see a whitish substance there
Initially it was painless when i urinate
But recently after urinating, sometimes it will pain a Little, sometimes no pain
I have gone to chemist and they gave me some ciprofloxacin, trinidazone and 2 other tablets like that
I am still taking it but I'm not really seeing any improvement

Please doctors in the house and those that have experienced it before, what i am suffering from ?
I am really getting uncomfortable

Does she have hairy legs?
Re: Urine like and pus like Discharge From The Tip Of My Penis - please help by LaughterLA: 7:04am On Jun 21, 2023
CondenseMilk:

Does she have hairy legs?
Not really
Re: Urine like and pus like Discharge From The Tip Of My Penis - please help by LaughterLA: 7:06am On Jun 21, 2023
kosovo:
This one don catch Staph and Gono grin

I hope the ride of cow girl is worth this shame and reproach

Typing cow girl with pride is most hilarious
There is no shame in it
Its just an infection
Re: Urine like and pus like Discharge From The Tip Of My Penis - please help by Omihanifa: 7:09am On Jun 21, 2023
Go and buy Doxycycline or Lincomycin, dissolve the capsule in your mouth and leave it there for like 2 mins. Then drink water afterwards.

After 3 days of taking that drug if you don't see any improvement, please come back here and insult me. But let me quickly add this, the drug is so powerful that you go lose lots of weight after completing your dosage

Cc LaughterLA

1 Like

Re: Urine like and pus like Discharge From The Tip Of My Penis - please help by LaughterLA: 7:13am On Jun 21, 2023
Omihanifa:
Go and buy Doxycycline or Lincomycin, dissolve the capsule in your mouth and leave it there for like 2 mins. Then drink water afterwards.

After 3 days of taking that drug if you don't see any improvement, please come back here and insult me. But let me quickly add this, the drug is so powerful that you go lose lots of weight after completing your dosage
Thank you boss
I will try these

Can i use the 2 together or one is enough?
Re: Urine like and pus like Discharge From The Tip Of My Penis - please help by LaughterLA: 7:25am On Jun 21, 2023
Omihanifa:

Cc LaughterLA
Can I use the 2 together or one is enough?
Re: Urine like and pus like Discharge From The Tip Of My Penis - please help by Omihanifa: 8:09am On Jun 21, 2023
LaughterLA:
Can I use the 2 together or one is enough?

Use either of the drug. They are both very strong and also mske sure you take plenty water so that you can urinate well
Re: Urine like and pus like Discharge From The Tip Of My Penis - please help by LaughterLA: 8:16am On Jun 21, 2023
Omihanifa:

Use either of the drug. They are both very strong and also mske sure you take plenty water so that you can urinate well
Alright boss
I will try it right away
Re: Urine like and pus like Discharge From The Tip Of My Penis - please help by emetisuccess(m): 9:44am On Jun 21, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin chai, u don go carry gono grin grin grin grin. Always use condoms. Una no dey hear word 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Urine like and pus like Discharge From The Tip Of My Penis - please help by silverduck: 3:06pm On Apr 19
Bro
LaughterLA:

Alright boss
I will try it right away
bro how far, please did it work for you? Did you try anything else? I'm experiencing similar thing just as you described... Guys Help plzzzzzz!!
Re: Urine like and pus like Discharge From The Tip Of My Penis - please help by tefishy(m): 3:22pm On Apr 19
As kpekus sweet reach, it can destroy a lot in a man
Re: Urine like and pus like Discharge From The Tip Of My Penis - please help by Alwayshungry: 11:32pm On Apr 19
tefishy:
As kpekus sweet reach, it can destroy a lot in a man
tinubu can also do same to u.

(1) (Reply)

Does Size Matter? / Protect Yourself And Family Against Viral Pandemics / Pregnancy? A Must Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.