Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,723 members, 7,824,053 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Selling Off My Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Selling Off My Business (331 Views)

Selling Off An Existing And Well Functioning Bakery In A Strategic Location In I / Investors Continue Selling Off On The Nigerian Stock Exchange / List Of Some Functional Companies That Are Selling- Off In Lagos Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Selling Off My Business by ThePleasurePeak: 4:47pm On Jun 21, 2023
Hello everyone

I am looking for someone to sell my lubes business to. If you are looking to start a side hustle or another source of income with an amount under half a million, this is for you. I started this two months ago, but I have a major need for money at this stage of life and I want to sell it off to settle that need. The business is worth over 650k as I directly did the importation and customization of the packaging bags from the factory in China down to Nigeria, but I will sell it off for 400k (slightly negotiable).
The assets includes;
1. 70 pieces of normal lube gel in two variants priced at #5500 - #7000 per bottle
2. 30 pieces of MouthAction lube gel in 4 flavours priced at #7500 - #9000 per bottle
3. Access to take over the already created Instagram page.
4. 500 pieces of customized satin bags for packaging which can be used for subsequent importation.
5. The business sim which I registered.
6. The direct number of the factory representative in China.

Anyone interested can reach me via my profile to discuss better.

1 Like

Re: Selling Off My Business by Deoboss(m): 5:03pm On Jun 21, 2023
Is the shop yours or it’s a rental?
Re: Selling Off My Business by ThePleasurePeak: 7:19pm On Jun 21, 2023
Deoboss:
Is the shop yours or it’s a rental?

I do not have a shop. I have been selling online, but I reside in Ibadan. We can arrange to meet if you are interested, or you can send someone to represent you if you have any in Ibadan. I am open to meeting and discussing better.

P.S - I am a lady so you know. Thank you!
Re: Selling Off My Business by Lonestar124: 8:13pm On Jun 21, 2023
Let's chat on WhatsApp
Re: Selling Off My Business by ThePleasurePeak: 8:53pm On Jun 21, 2023
Lonestar124:
Let's chat on WhatsApp +231880608503.

Are you in Nigeria? Your number doesn't look like a Nigerian's number.
Re: Selling Off My Business by Nigerfine3: 12:58am On Jun 22, 2023
ThePleasurePeak:

Are you in Nigeria? Your number doesn't look like a Nigerian's number.
What do you call lube?
Re: Selling Off My Business by ThePleasurePeak: 6:26pm On Jun 22, 2023
Nigerfine3:

What do you call lube?

Lube is the simpler form of Sex Lubricant gel which are used to improve wetness, ease penetration and promote Intense enjoyment when doing the do grin.

(1) (Reply)

A Client Need 5 Billion Loan With 22 Billion Collateral In Abuja / Beekenkanp / Starting A Pure Water Factory, How Much Will It Cost Answer Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.