Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

List Of Some Functional Companies That Are Selling- Off In Lagos Nigeria. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / List Of Some Functional Companies That Are Selling- Off In Lagos Nigeria. (3033 Views)

Selling Off An Existing And Well Functioning Bakery In A Strategic Location In I / Selling Off My Business / Investors Continue Selling Off On The Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Some Functional Companies That Are Selling- Off In Lagos Nigeria. by adorablevincy: 4:09pm On Sep 03, 2017
Some major companies that have been functional for decades with viable high value brands in the market and high customer level recently have indicated their decisions to sell off their companies. This is a very sound opportunity for any investor to leverage on a platform that for decades were dutifully established to climb to echelon with little or no stress to sale a brand. In a country like Nigeria where like other parts of the world brand names sell products, this rare opportunity is such that comes once in a while. Currently in Nigeria, there is a massive clamp down on foreign and adulterated products and promotion of local and indigenous products so this is a dream come true for someone out there looking for a business to do in Lagos Nigeria or businesses for sale to buy off and take over in Nigeria. For the sake of privacy, I might not mention the names of the companies publicly but will leave every vital information that a prospective investor can use to assess them and probably reach out to us if they become interested.

1. For sale: A Tyre Manufacturing plant factory with equipments, some big warehouses, buildings on 26,000sqm land at Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.
Title: C of O
Price: #2.8billion Naira.

2. For sale: A Biscuit Company with a brand name. It has a Big warehouse in the compound. Its an established biscuit brand located in Ikeja Lagos State. They currently manufacture biscuits that are selling in the market so the buyer does not need to engage in advertising to market it work like other new businesses.

Title: Land Certificate

Price is $40m.

The reason why the price is high its because the buyer is also buying the brand .

3. A functional PAINT factory on 4 200sqm with administrative block, warehouse, machines for sale in Lagos, Nigeria .
Title: c of o.
Asking price : 350million naira(Nigerian Currency).

PLASTIC Manufacturing Company Offer For Sales @ Ogba Industrial Scheme, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
Size: 3.550 Acres . The plant produces : Ball pens, LD bags, shopping bags, Direct client factories sales in Lagos, Nigeria.

A functional PAINT factory on 4 200sqm with administrative block, warehouse, machines for sale in Lagos, Nigeria . Title: c of o. Asking price : 350million naira(Nigerian Currency).

4. For sale: PLASTIC Manufacturing Company
Size: 3.550 Acres . The plant produces : Ball pens, LD bags, shopping bags, containers, wrappers, plastic wares, Indomie wrappers, etc
TITLE: C of O
PRICE:20m USD asking.
All plants are functional and free from Bank debts.
Reason for selling: Owners relocated oversea is the reason for selling.

5. Soap factory with production of detergent, bar soap,bubble gold soap, fresh life soap,Lux, Asepso soap for Reckitt & Unilever.
Assets:
10 new cars for Directors
One truck
7 big Warehouses
Administrative Section
Generators
Transformer
4 Big surface Tank for storage of Oil and production materials.
Land size: 19,100sqm (4.735 acres) @
Price: #1.7b net

Let us have your comments indicating your interest.
Re: List Of Some Functional Companies That Are Selling- Off In Lagos Nigeria. by kaypeters: 5:01pm On Sep 03, 2017
I don't have the money to acquire any of this industries, but I can manage any of them well effectively.
Re: List Of Some Functional Companies That Are Selling- Off In Lagos Nigeria. by Yabiola26(m): 5:05pm On Sep 03, 2017
adorablevincy:
Some major companies that have been functional for decades with viable high value brands in the market and high customer level recently have indicated their decisions to sell off their companies. This is a very sound opportunity for any investor to leverage on a platform that for decades were dutifully established to climb to echelon with little or no stress to sale a brand. In a country like Nigeria where like other parts of the world brand names sell products, this rare opportunity is such that comes once in a while. Currently in Nigeria, there is a massive clamp down on foreign and adulterated products and promotion of local and indigenous products so this is a dream come true for someone out there looking for a business to do in Lagos Nigeria or businesses for sale to buy off and take over in Nigeria. For the sake of privacy, I might not mention the names of the companies publicly but will leave every vital information that a prospective investor can use to assess them and probably reach out to us if they become interested.

1. For sale: A Tyre Manufacturing plant factory with equipments, some big warehouses, buildings on 26,000sqm land at Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.
Price: #2.8billion Naira.

2. For sale: A Biscuit Company with a brand name. It has a Big warehouse in the compound. Its an established biscuit brand located in Ikeja Lagos State. They currently manufacture biscuits that are selling in the market so the buyer does not need to engage in advertising to market it work like other new businesses.

Title: Land Certificate

Price is $40m.

The reason why the price is high its because the buyer is also buying the brand .

3. A functional PAINT factory on 4 200sqm with administrative block, warehouse, machines for sale in Lagos, Nigeria .
Title: c of o.
Asking price : 350million naira(Nigerian Currency).

PLASTIC Manufacturing Company Offer For Sales @ Ogba Industrial Scheme, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
Size: 3.550 Acres . The plant produces : Ball pens, LD bags, shopping bags, Direct client factories sales in Lagos, Nigeria.

A functional PAINT factory on 4 200sqm with administrative block, warehouse, machines for sale in Lagos, Nigeria . Title: c of o. Asking price : 350million naira(Nigerian Currency).

4. For sale: PLASTIC Manufacturing Company
Size: 3.550 Acres . The plant produces : Ball pens, LD bags, shopping bags, containers, wrappers, plastic wares, Indomie wrappers, etc
TITLE: C of O
PRICE:20m USD asking.
All plants are functional and free from Bank debts.
Reason for selling: Owners relocated oversea is the reason for selling.

5. Soap factory with production of detergent, bar soap,bubble gold soap, fresh life soap,Lux, Asepso soap for Reckitt & Unilever.
Assets:
10 new cars for Directors
One truck
7 big Warehouses
Administrative Section
Generators
Transformer
4 Big surface Tank for storage of Oil and production materials.
Land size: 19,100sqm (4.735 acres) @
Price: #1.7b net

Let us have your comments indicating your interest.

Can I have your WhatsApp number
Re: List Of Some Functional Companies That Are Selling- Off In Lagos Nigeria. by adorablevincy: 8:13pm On Sep 03, 2017
kaypeters:
I don't have the money to acquire any of this industries, but I can manage any of them well effectively.
Well they are not selling off because of poor management, they are functional and the staff will continue if the new owner wants them to.
Re: List Of Some Functional Companies That Are Selling- Off In Lagos Nigeria. by adorablevincy: 8:15pm On Sep 03, 2017
Yabiola26:

Can I have your WhatsApp number
email: vmaxipro@gmail.com
Re: List Of Some Functional Companies That Are Selling- Off In Lagos Nigeria. by businessguide: 7:10pm On Aug 29, 2019
Visit www businessguide.com.ng for businesses for sale
Re: List Of Some Functional Companies That Are Selling- Off In Lagos Nigeria. by Demezico(m): 11:15am On Mar 20, 2020
I am an investor who has been searching for a good business that meets my criteria that i can buy. I am interested in the tyre manufacturing company, the paint factory and the detergent.

I will look forward to connect with the sellers as soon as possible to review their financials , negotiate and look forward to close the deals.
Here is my WhatsApp contact(s)
09069974494. Only calls at 07067004188. Connect with me immediately.

(1) (Reply)

Making 50$ Through PTC, Update On My Withdrawals (screenshot Attached) / I Got Scammed In This Section Of 200k / Earn Over $10,000 Before December With Just #12,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.