Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

EFCC Warns Skitmakers, Movie Producers Over Unauthorized Use Of Jackets, Symbols - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / EFCC Warns Skitmakers, Movie Producers Over Unauthorized Use Of Jackets, Symbols (34368 Views)

Top 10 Movie Producers In Nigeria (2023) / ‘Gangs Of Lagos’: Oba Issues 14-Day Ultimatum To Producers Over Eyo Masquerade / Apart From Youtube How Do Movie Producers Make Money In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Warns Skitmakers, Movie Producers Over Unauthorized Use Of Jackets, Symbols by Georgejeez: 8:23pm On Jun 21, 2023
No be say the kit even fine sef or even well designed .

Just ogboni red jacket with white inscription , very lazy design , just like Nigerian flag ...

1 Like

Re: EFCC Warns Skitmakers, Movie Producers Over Unauthorized Use Of Jackets, Symbols by Streetdoctor: 8:25pm On Jun 21, 2023
inoki247:

Stop thinking everyone life is like yours my life is better now bkuz u don't expect me not to make progress and living the life of the past Govt I made more money during this APC period even though the money doesn't have value like time of PDP....

I don't have time to brag with anything with u buh u saying people can't be deceived and dey keep voting failures in dere state is a joke on u ...
Lolssssss, u are damn funny. Whether u made money under APC or not what about ur families and friends, u see same selfishness in black. Though I know ur type online, so no need of bragging, online billionaires and offline beggers. I know ur type, I hv come across them both online and offline, there's one guy that resides in I a, something starboy or whatever, same old shit
Re: EFCC Warns Skitmakers, Movie Producers Over Unauthorized Use Of Jackets, Symbols by Georgejeez: 8:27pm On Jun 21, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
most sensible skit maker will find way to circumvent this like calling there own FECC instead of EFCC
and also use synonymous but not exact color

See this one , na a whole Federal government you wan take practice Maradona skills ?

Them go lock you up, pump you with watery beans for 6 months and nothing go happen .

FECC ko CAC ni
Re: EFCC Warns Skitmakers, Movie Producers Over Unauthorized Use Of Jackets, Symbols by inoki247: 8:28pm On Jun 21, 2023
Streetdoctor:

Lolssssss, u are damn funny. Whether u made money under APC or not what about ur families and friends, u see same selfishness in black. Though I know ur type online, so no need of bragging, online billionaires and offline beggers. I know ur type, I hv come across them both online and offline, there's one guy that resides in I a, something starboy or whatever, same old shit

Lol nobody is bragging with u anything u like you say...

Don't assume everyone is going through what you're going through that's all I will say...

I don't need to be a billionaire before I can say my life as a progress I can be making 2k in a day so far it meet up with my bills and look for me then that's progress....

No be everybody go be billionaire before they know they're progressing...

1 Like

Re: EFCC Warns Skitmakers, Movie Producers Over Unauthorized Use Of Jackets, Symbols by Streetdoctor: 8:33pm On Jun 21, 2023
inoki247:

Lol nobody is bragging with u anything u like you say...

Don't assume everyone is going through what you're going through that's all I will say...

I don't need to be a billionaire before I can say my life as a progress I can be making 2k in a day so far it meet up with my bills and look for me then that's progress....

No be everybody go be billionaire before they know they're progressing...
When it comes to begging in d southern part of Nigeria, we all know who begs to eat and who begs to do faji
Re: EFCC Warns Skitmakers, Movie Producers Over Unauthorized Use Of Jackets, Symbols by Chetas81(m): 8:39pm On Jun 21, 2023
ManWater:
Noted.
But government should know that the increase in skitmakers is due to lack of jobs.
We have self job but not this 😜✍️
Re: EFCC Warns Skitmakers, Movie Producers Over Unauthorized Use Of Jackets, Symbols by gr8child(m): 8:40pm On Jun 21, 2023
JohnPortar:
Impersonating law enforcement agencies is a crime, boss.

Yeah but dressing as police or EFCC in a skit is for entertainment not deception so it’s not impersonation. Don’t be listening to these people. They’re always looking for how to abuse authority. Because they don’t like when people make fun of them doesn’t make it a crime.
Re: EFCC Warns Skitmakers, Movie Producers Over Unauthorized Use Of Jackets, Symbols by Pepperdemisback: 8:43pm On Jun 21, 2023
SmartPolician:
A serious government will formulate laws to encourage movie makers to use government facilities to make their movies. Yes, that's why Hollywood is where it is today. They give them helicopters, weapons, gadgets, office, and everything else they need to make films.

I don't know when we will start having a responsible government that will realize that they have a duty to create jobs and create an enabling environment for businesses to thrive.
Mr Good Government, you don't understand English or what? What is the meaning of "unauthorized"? They didn't take permission before doing it! These are the costumes they use to rob people.
Go and buy a decoder and watch African Magic, cos it seems you have no TV. They act movies inside the Police Stations, use Police vans and Uniforms but you are to take permission before doing so.
Even Miss Nigeria that wore Police Uniform as Nigeria costume at Miss Universe went to take permission from them. So, you just go into people's houses and business places to do movies without their permission? See the number of people liking the comment sef SMH.
They know nothing other than criticizing their country.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Warns Skitmakers, Movie Producers Over Unauthorized Use Of Jackets, Symbols by omooba969(m): 8:46pm On Jun 21, 2023
SmartPolician:
A serious government will formulate laws to encourage movie makers to use government facilities to make their movies. Yes, that's why Hollywood is where it is today. They give them helicopters, weapons, gadgets, office, and everything else they need to make films.

I don't know when we will start having a responsible government that will realize that they have a duty to create jobs and create an enabling environment for businesses to thrive.

Until y'all learn and start to vote credible candidates into public offices, if not Inú ìyà lema kúsí...gbogbo yín . cool

1 Like

Re: EFCC Warns Skitmakers, Movie Producers Over Unauthorized Use Of Jackets, Symbols by Diddycsbsb: 8:48pm On Jun 21, 2023
God bless

Dr Alex Oti governor of Abia state for destroying the foundation of ndi agberos in Abia state,.. If you seeking for a place to hustle and develop a business please Abia state is now true the Gods own state.
Re: EFCC Warns Skitmakers, Movie Producers Over Unauthorized Use Of Jackets, Symbols by MrDoGood(m): 8:49pm On Jun 21, 2023
Daddyseun1:
Pray for me

Taking care of one's family in this country is not as easy

God will bless us and make things easy for us all
Re: EFCC Warns Skitmakers, Movie Producers Over Unauthorized Use Of Jackets, Symbols by Pepperdemisback: 8:50pm On Jun 21, 2023
gr8child:

Yeah but dressing as police or EFCC in a skit is for entertainment not deception so it’s not impersonation. Don’t be listening to these people. They’re always looking for how to abuse authority. Because they don’t like when people make fun of them doesn’t make it a crime.
What happens to those clothes after the skits? They are used to rob or harass innocent citizens. You take permission from them and they give you their real costumes to use.
Re: EFCC Warns Skitmakers, Movie Producers Over Unauthorized Use Of Jackets, Symbols by inoki247: 8:52pm On Jun 21, 2023
Streetdoctor:

When it comes to begging in d southern part of Nigeria, we all know who begs to eat and who begs to do faji

Lol you've deviated nd now saying Jargons you told us you people can't be decieved buh after Pointing out u guys voting failures back to back you switch to something else.....

1 Like

Re: EFCC Warns Skitmakers, Movie Producers Over Unauthorized Use Of Jackets, Symbols by Contekbbc: 8:54pm On Jun 21, 2023
grin grin grin
Zonefree:
Tinubu should just help us and proscribe all Nigerian skit makers as terrorist. He should only pardon investor sabinus for us abeg
Re: EFCC Warns Skitmakers, Movie Producers Over Unauthorized Use Of Jackets, Symbols by REALretep(m): 9:03pm On Jun 21, 2023
chokekachy:
EFCC Warns Skit, Movie Producers over Unauthorized Use of EFCC Jackets, Symbols

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02mWa4MHng9vE2ATymfrahrcmUpybjxCfY2VK1AixTo1mkXp5fLi45p8iiwNbkb8UZl&id=100064596373289&mibextid=Nif5oz
Funny
This statement of theirs is actually what is illegal.
The National Film And Video Censors Board is the agency of government statutorily tasked with censoring the media.
This is simply a case of misplaced priority or overzealousness

Re: EFCC Warns Skitmakers, Movie Producers Over Unauthorized Use Of Jackets, Symbols by Otuoman: 9:06pm On Jun 21, 2023
Sabinus should be well preserved for us
Zonefree:
Tinubu should just help us and proscribe all Nigerian skit makers as terrorist. He should only pardon investor sabinus for us abeg
Re: EFCC Warns Skitmakers, Movie Producers Over Unauthorized Use Of Jackets, Symbols by sunboy(m): 9:25pm On Jun 21, 2023
I thought EFCC is financial crime, this should be a police jurisdiction na. This overlapping of responsibilities sha
Re: EFCC Warns Skitmakers, Movie Producers Over Unauthorized Use Of Jackets, Symbols by Jayhome24: 9:32pm On Jun 21, 2023
Brendaniel:

You're wrong

Ok Pandora loot is also wrong?
Re: EFCC Warns Skitmakers, Movie Producers Over Unauthorized Use Of Jackets, Symbols by Streetdoctor: 9:36pm On Jun 21, 2023
inoki247:

Lol you've deviated nd now saying Jargons you told us you people can't be decieved buh after Pointing out u guys voting failures back to back you switch to something else.....
Check ur mention on me and see why I said what I said and I stand by what I said without any reamors
Re: EFCC Warns Skitmakers, Movie Producers Over Unauthorized Use Of Jackets, Symbols by Brendaniel: 9:39pm On Jun 21, 2023
Jayhome24:

Ok Pandora loot is also wrong?

You're still wrong....
Re: EFCC Warns Skitmakers, Movie Producers Over Unauthorized Use Of Jackets, Symbols by Jostoman: 9:46pm On Jun 21, 2023
Ijaya123:

Who is the they you’re referring to here?
ask google
Re: EFCC Warns Skitmakers, Movie Producers Over Unauthorized Use Of Jackets, Symbols by dannyspeejay(m): 10:12pm On Jun 21, 2023
BaBa God save us frm things ooooo
Re: EFCC Warns Skitmakers, Movie Producers Over Unauthorized Use Of Jackets, Symbols by Streetdoctor: 10:24pm On Jun 21, 2023
hafeeanubasy:

1.Show us the video of where IBB said that!...when yorubas were fighting war,your forefathers have not started wearing cloth.Do you know what it takes to build an empire?,your forefathers were not smart and brave enough to do that

2.You only confirmed how foolishly gullible your forefathers are.Ojukwu use the same empty chestbeat inherent in Igbo blood to deceive them with unrealizable victory and they fell for it like their children believe Nnamdi kanu on buhari clone.when a whole tribe is suffering from CAPGRASS SYNDROME
But it's all over d net na, I'm even ashamed of arguing with a coward, Fulani slave
Re: EFCC Warns Skitmakers, Movie Producers Over Unauthorized Use Of Jackets, Symbols by Tranquill: 10:30pm On Jun 21, 2023
Ijaya123:

Who is the they you’re referring to here?

The fellow is just imagining vain things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director / Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija / BBNaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Pere & Angel's Eviction Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.