Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,787 members, 7,841,051 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

US-China: Biden Calls Chinese President Xi Dictator Day After Beijing Talks - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US-China: Biden Calls Chinese President Xi Dictator Day After Beijing Talks (12149 Views)

Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) / China’s President Xi Calls Putin "Dear Friend" As They Meet In Moscow (Photos) / Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US-China: Biden Calls Chinese President Xi Dictator Day After Beijing Talks by chatinent: 12:15pm On Jun 22, 2023
Dear America, every country mustn't be your slaves naw. The way una dey rant about the possession of nuclear weaponry, one would think the world has forgotten how you nuked Hiroshima and Nagasaki just to make a point...killing about 226,000 persons!

4 Likes

Re: US-China: Biden Calls Chinese President Xi Dictator Day After Beijing Talks by Shantyken(m): 12:17pm On Jun 22, 2023
DevilsEqual:
You should not try to keep more enemies,instead, you find find a subtle way to bring other world powers together and subdue them diplomatically

Biden keep pushing China and NK afar from himself while he keeps strengthening their alliance with Russia indirectly

I told someone that if war should escalate between Russia and USA/UK/FRANCE /GERMANY that China will support Russia in underground, he replied that I was emotional and sentimental

2 Likes

Re: US-China: Biden Calls Chinese President Xi Dictator Day After Beijing Talks by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:17pm On Jun 22, 2023
Yankiss:
World leaders should pick their words carefully to avoid stoking unnecessary tensions. When did Xi become a democrat? The system of Government in China is not same with US and should not be an issue. More important is to find common ground to deescalate world tensions! Whoever is backing Russia or Ukraine should desist and become neutral arbiters for peace to reign. Many innocent souls are being wasted and the world seems dangerously close to a nuclear holocaust.

Xi is now a dictator.he went for third term by force . He already conquered china like putin
Re: US-China: Biden Calls Chinese President Xi Dictator Day After Beijing Talks by Chetas81(m): 12:18pm On Jun 22, 2023
Godsplan89:

Never will I be?
Why will I be?
Please stop the missed feelings please
those who patronised you have issues to face
Re: US-China: Biden Calls Chinese President Xi Dictator Day After Beijing Talks by maestroferddi: 12:20pm On Jun 22, 2023
Biden is trying to hard to look and sound tough because it is becoming crystal-clear that Trump will defeat him next year if Trump gets the GOP ticket...

2 Likes

Re: US-China: Biden Calls Chinese President Xi Dictator Day After Beijing Talks by SmartPolician: 12:21pm On Jun 22, 2023
Xi should be happy Donald Trump is no longer the POTUS. Trump will screw your balls and won't give a damn! Trump knows how to apply the might of the United States, regardless of whose ox is gored.

Was he not the same man who nearly wrecked Jack Ma because he criticized the government? Xi Jinping is a dictator and knows that himself!
Re: US-China: Biden Calls Chinese President Xi Dictator Day After Beijing Talks by DanielPat01: 12:30pm On Jun 22, 2023
This Biden na just Tinubu light grin

E sure me die say one day Tinubu will go insult world leaders. He have insulted a governor that gave him field to campaign right inside the state so I won't be surprised at all.

1 Like

Re: US-China: Biden Calls Chinese President Xi Dictator Day After Beijing Talks by CJStarz: 12:40pm On Jun 22, 2023
Zelensky na Mumu of the century

[color=#000000][/color]
12inchess:

Bro it's Zelenskky that needs heavy slaps. He used his country for Proxy war. Now what is left of Ukraine ?? If someone says there are cockroaches in your house and then brings out fire to burn your house down just because of cockroaches. Should you allow them?

1 Like

Re: US-China: Biden Calls Chinese President Xi Dictator Day After Beijing Talks by CJStarz: 12:52pm On Jun 22, 2023
Biden, always looking down on other world leaders. Chai! America been use their war films put fear for the minds of people and nations. For their film,one person, ' actor' go single handedly finish off hundreds of Russian or Japanese or Vietnamese soldiers. Na so 'bozz' and his soldiers go dey fire bullets at the 'actor', bullet no go touch am. The 'actor'go jump from one skyscraper fiaaaaaaam to another and to another and then he go jump hiiiiigh catch d chopper wey carry d 'bozz' dey escape,climb inside o,then beat shege comot for 'bozz' eye,then carry 'bozz'troway from the door.....d chopper no go crash o,or if d chopper wan crash,d 'actor' go just press something and d chopper go begin fly normal.
Choiii...na I'm dem use put fear for our body but for reality,whosaiii!😂😂

5 Likes

Re: US-China: Biden Calls Chinese President Xi Dictator Day After Beijing Talks by Toktee(m): 12:52pm On Jun 22, 2023
[quote author=TOPCRUISE post=123961694]Americans. leadership style or government that is not democratic is a dictator to them. If you don't comply to their decisions or dance to their tune you are a tyrant. If they don't like you or you don't comply to their methods they call you a dictator or human rights abuser.[/quote/]Let me tell you this, any system of government that gives room for a leader to control the media, jailed opposition,attack freedom of worship, does not regard human life, oppressed foreigners, killed outspoken political opponents etc, such is called dictatorship.
Now tell me why western leaders eg Joe Biden should be regarded as Dictator?
Re: US-China: Biden Calls Chinese President Xi Dictator Day After Beijing Talks by Moniya4Real(m): 12:53pm On Jun 22, 2023
I think it’s the case of the rich trying to make sure the poor don’t grow to catch up with them.
People need to know that the reason the Chinese economy is where it is today, close to catching up with the US’s is because, China is not America’s vassal. Unlike what happened to the Japanese economy that stagnated for a decade or so (which was brought about by the US) so, that Japan wouldn’t catch up with them as predicted then. But they are now trying to use their allies( especially the EU) to counter China’s rise. But as far as I am concerned, when will the AU be a force to reckon with in the international community? I hope soon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US-China: Biden Calls Chinese President Xi Dictator Day After Beijing Talks by Toktee(m): 12:56pm On Jun 22, 2023
Shantyken:

I told someone that if war should escalate between Russia and USA/UK/FRANCE /GERMANY that China will support Russia in underground, he replied that I was emotional and sentimental
Yes.
Re: US-China: Biden Calls Chinese President Xi Dictator Day After Beijing Talks by Toktee(m): 12:58pm On Jun 22, 2023
maestroferddi:
Biden is trying to hard to look and sound tough because it is becoming crystal-clear that Trump will defeat him next year if Trump gets the GOP ticket...

Kee dreaming.
Re: US-China: Biden Calls Chinese President Xi Dictator Day After Beijing Talks by Topmaike007(m): 1:01pm On Jun 22, 2023
MondayOsunbor:

Xi is now a dictator.he went for third term by force . He already conquered china like putin
and did China complain to you? Do you think Democracy is better of in this our nation called Nigeria?

Democracy is evil in this our continent
Re: US-China: Biden Calls Chinese President Xi Dictator Day After Beijing Talks by optimusprime2(m): 1:07pm On Jun 22, 2023
I think Biden only bulaba'ad... no big deal
Re: US-China: Biden Calls Chinese President Xi Dictator Day After Beijing Talks by Moniya4Real(m): 1:09pm On Jun 22, 2023
Very correct, and you forgot to add that “if you are the worse dictator on earth, and you do their biddings and serve their interest, they look they condone your atrocities, and try to keep you in power no matter what. No be their fault naw… Na African leaders I go blame.

TOPCRUISE:
Americans. leadership style or government that is not democratic is a dictator to them. If you don't comply to their decisions or dance to their tune you are a tyrant. If they don't like you or you don't comply to their methods they call you a dictator or human rights abuser.

2 Likes

Re: US-China: Biden Calls Chinese President Xi Dictator Day After Beijing Talks by ViceGovernor: 1:12pm On Jun 22, 2023
phayvoursky:
The amount of money the advanced nations pump into wars and courses of war is enough to eradicate poverty off the surface of earth.

But poverty they know is the tool they use in keeping nations and people subject to their wits and wims.

Humans are wicked
Once saw on opera news that one country plans to advance it's military with hundreds of billions of dollars

Re: US-China: Biden Calls Chinese President Xi Dictator Day After Beijing Talks by obedience4(m): 1:15pm On Jun 22, 2023
Mr Biden is spot on, XI predesesors still had the power communist party council to keep them line, but XI has suppress the council, making him the ultimate governing power in china
Re: US-China: Biden Calls Chinese President Xi Dictator Day After Beijing Talks by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:21pm On Jun 22, 2023
Biden just said it the way it is!

Xi is a dictator, just like Putin. Oppose the government and you dead!

How best do you want to describe him if you don’t call him a dictator.
Re: US-China: Biden Calls Chinese President Xi Dictator Day After Beijing Talks by Procashtips(m): 1:23pm On Jun 22, 2023
MondayOsunbor:

Do you know the Chinese system of government?

Explain to us the system of government they practice, then I'll take you serious.
Re: US-China: Biden Calls Chinese President Xi Dictator Day After Beijing Talks by Bestmanwealthy(m): 1:38pm On Jun 22, 2023
I no understand this English he do good or he do bad ?
Re: US-China: Biden Calls Chinese President Xi Dictator Day After Beijing Talks by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:51pm On Jun 22, 2023
Vegetable... May God bless the Queen tongue
Re: US-China: Biden Calls Chinese President Xi Dictator Day After Beijing Talks by DesBenedict: 1:52pm On Jun 22, 2023
CJStarz:
Biden, always looking down on other world leaders. Chai! America been use their war films put fear for the minds of people and nations. For their film,one person, ' actor' go single handedly finish off hundreds of Russian or Japanese or Vietnamese soldiers. Na so 'bozz' and his soldiers go dey fire bullets at the 'actor', bullet no go touch am. The 'actor'go jump from one skyscraper fiaaaaaaam to another and to another and then he go jump hiiiiigh catch d chopper wey carry d 'bozz' dey escape,climb inside o,then beat shege comot for 'bozz' eye,then carry 'bozz'troway from the door.....d chopper no go crash o,or if d chopper wan crash,d 'actor' go just press something and d chopper go begin fly normal.
Choiii...na I'm dem use put fear for our body but for reality,whosaiii!😂😂

You are crazy bro 😂😂😂
I don laugh my lungs burst.

1 Like

Re: US-China: Biden Calls Chinese President Xi Dictator Day After Beijing Talks by Timoleon(m): 2:09pm On Jun 22, 2023
You do not need to waste your time with brain washed fellows on Nairaland. Angela markel was German chancellor for four terms but she was never called a dictator because Germany and USA are allies. Xi is a dictator for going for a third term that Chinese constitution allows for. Obviously China is not a us ally. Paul biya has been President of Cameroon for ages, USA doesn’t see him as a dictator because USA is Cameroon’s Number 1 oil and gas trade partner. However gadaffi had to go because he’s a dictator needless to say he refused being a USA ally and giving them access to his oil. The uae, Saudi Arabia are under family control for ages but the USA isn’t bothered about dictatorship there because they are strong trade partners especially of the oil and gas. Al Assad of Syria though is a dictator. Guess what he has in common with other ‘dictators’ they aren’t usa allies and won’t allow USA control their oil. Same in Iran same in Russia. If you have a resource filled country, you can rule forever as long as you meet USA interests anything outside that, you are a dictator.
Procashtips:

Do you know the Chinese system of government?

Explain to us the system of government they practice, then I'll take you serious.

1 Like

Re: US-China: Biden Calls Chinese President Xi Dictator Day After Beijing Talks by Bigchristo: 2:14pm On Jun 22, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

VANGUARD
The US govt and it Allie’s has been doing these things for a very long time now, anybody or country that have an opposing opinion or don’t aligned with their views they brand the person or country government to be dictator or terrorist, check list of these countries invaded by the US n it Allie’s,
(1) Iraq 🇮🇶 the Saddam Hussein was killed by the United States after they orchestrated conspiracy theory saying that he is a terrorist have weapons of mass destruction after invading Iraq till date the US govt couldn’t give us a proof that he has this weapon
(2) Libya 🇱🇾 Gaddarfi was doing well for his people when the US govt see they couldn’t penetrate him they branded him dictator and also said he is financing terrorist they took him down today Libyans are suffering
(3) Afghanistan 🇦🇫 this is a country that’s being ruled by the Taliban for many years the US actually destroyed them by saying that Taliban are terrorist they spent 20yrs fighting against the Taliban las las who is governing the country today? Still remains Taliban
So many countries in Africa today all their strong leaders has been killed or exiled people like Thomas Sankara supposed to have been alive today If you are too tough for the US to handle then just admit the terrorist or dictatorship status 😂
You may want to know why US hate Russia so much currently? Because they have a strong leader who doesn’t give a f#ck about anything else than protecting the Russia federation from being invaded by the same US now it has become clear that the people preaching peace and coexistence between nations are same people who have successfully divided everyone against each, Ukraine has been part of Soviet Union but all of a sudden US love them more than anything, that’s a disguise just to lure them into joining NATO Russia is the main reason why the US is fighting so hard to gain Allie’s around Eastern Europe an attempt to cage them

1 Like

Re: US-China: Biden Calls Chinese President Xi Dictator Day After Beijing Talks by 12inchess: 2:21pm On Jun 22, 2023
Re: US-China: Biden Calls Chinese President Xi Dictator Day After Beijing Talks by detectivejones: 2:31pm On Jun 22, 2023
Yanga dey sleep trouble dey go wake am. For you CAC registration Whatsapp 08147349455
Re: US-China: Biden Calls Chinese President Xi Dictator Day After Beijing Talks by shegzhkn: 2:42pm On Jun 22, 2023
Yeah is he not a dictator??, I support the president and that why i say may God please bless the USA.
Re: US-China: Biden Calls Chinese President Xi Dictator Day After Beijing Talks by shegzhkn: 2:54pm On Jun 22, 2023
Topmaike007:
and did China complain to you? Do you think Democracy is better of in this our nation called Nigeria?

Democracy is evil in this our continent
Lol, democracy works effectively in a very high IQ environment.
Re: US-China: Biden Calls Chinese President Xi Dictator Day After Beijing Talks by Procashtips(m): 5:56pm On Jun 22, 2023
Timoleon:
You do not need to waste your time with brain washed fellows on Nairaland.

Angela markel was German chancellor for four terms but she was never called a dictator because Germany and USA are allies. Xi is a dictator for going for a third term that Chinese constitution allows for. Obviously China is not a us ally.

Paul biya has been President of Cameroon for ages, USA doesn’t see him as a dictator because USA is Cameroon’s Number 1 oil and gas trade partner. However gadaffi had to go because he’s a dictator needless to say he refused being a USA ally and giving them access to his oil.

The uae, Saudi Arabia are under family control for ages but the USA isn’t bothered about dictatorship there because they are strong trade partners especially of the oil and gas. Al Assad of Syria though is a dictator.

Guess what he has in common with other ‘dictators’ they aren’t usa allies and won’t allow USA control their oil. Same in Iran same in Russia. If you have a resource filled country, you can rule forever as long as you meet USA interests anything outside that, you are a dictator.

Thank you
Re: US-China: Biden Calls Chinese President Xi Dictator Day After Beijing Talks by DaveHarry(m): 12:00am On Jun 23, 2023
yeye dey smell

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Ukranians Throw Former Minister In A Bin In Kiev / "Elderly Man With Poor Memory": Biden Escapes Trial for keeping Classified Docs / Upwork Suspends Operations In Russia And Belarus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.