Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,244 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? (1623 Views)

What Is The Bravest Thing Have You Seen Someone Do / My Wife Believes I Am Occultic / Christian Oluchukwu Nwodia Missing Person: Please Have You Seen This Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by Draslo(m): 10:48pm On Jun 21, 2023
Some people would swear they saw something and you will see the seriousness in their eyes and voice but it sounds too good to be true.

Have you experienced anything like that?
Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by Draslo(m): 10:48pm On Jun 21, 2023
When I was a kid, before I had the idea of what a UFO or UAP was, I saw one in the night sky. I was maybe 7 or 8 years old. It was there, it was massive. One minute it was there, before I could show it to someone else, it vanished. This thing was huge. Where did it go? Why was I the only one that saw it? It was until I entered secondary school that I watched Star Wars that I understood what I saw.

Nobody still believes me.

4 Likes

Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by Kobojunkie: 11:05pm On Jun 21, 2023
Draslo:
Some people would swear they saw something and you will see the seriousness in their eyes and voice but it sounds too good to be true.

Hallucinations mostly. The average individual lives under the false belief that their senses, including sight and memories operate perfectly when in fact that is rarely the case for everyone. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by Westerhoffe(m): 2:23am On Jun 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Hallucinations mostly. The average individual lives under the false belief that their senses, including sight and memories operate perfectly when in fact that is rarely the case for everyone. undecided

Stop it right there.

Not everything is hallucinations.
There are some things that people see for real which defies explanation because they're out of the norm.

So if you have never had any such experience, don't you ever call it all hallucinations.

And why have you been avoiding my mentions these days? angry

Draslo:

I have seen a lot, but discussion not right now.

6 Likes

Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by Kobojunkie: 2:27am On Jun 22, 2023
Westerhoffe:
■ Stop it right there. Not everything is hallucinations. There are some things that people see for real which defies explanation because they're out of the norm. So if you have never had any such experience, don't you ever call it all hallucinations.

And why have you been avoiding my mentions these days? angry
1. I used to see a lot myself particularly while growing up. Experienced vivid dreaming and the lot. I even what I believe were out of body experiences to booth. So also have many of those in asylum and we all have those memories of those false events as proof of what we claim to have seen as well. So, don't pretend you are speaking with one who isn't experienced at all. Then I have actually experienced the real thing, something entirely different from all of what I have heard of and personally experienced in the past as this is outside of a memory event. undecided

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by Westerhoffe(m): 2:31am On Jun 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. I used to see a lot myself particularly while growing up. Experienced vivid dreaming and the lot. I even what I believe were out of body experiences to booth. So also have many of those in asylum and we all have those memories of those false events as proof of what we claim to have seen as well. So, don't pretend you are speaking with one who isn't experienced at all. Then I have actually experienced the real thing, something entirely different from all of what I have heard of and personally experienced in the past as this is outside of a memory event. undecided

Explain some of what you saw and I'll tell you if they're real or not. angry

2 Likes

Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by Kobojunkie: 2:38am On Jun 22, 2023
Westerhoffe:
■ Explain some of what you saw and I'll tell you if they're real or not. angry
Oh, I know for certain what is not real. See, I have learnt that as humans we tend to put too much trust in our minds and memories ignoring the fact that people are rarely born with a perfect brain and mind. Yes, such things are in fact rare and as such glitches are to be expected. undecided
Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by Westerhoffe(m): 2:41am On Jun 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Oh, I know for certain what is not real. See, I have learnt that as humans we tend to put too much trust in our minds and memories ignoring the fact that people are rarely born with a perfect brain and mind. Yes, such things are in fact rare and as such glitches are to be expected. undecided

Explain what you saw Mr/Mrs/Miss. angry

4 Likes

Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by Kobojunkie: 2:43am On Jun 22, 2023
Westerhoffe:
■ Explain what you saw Mr/Mrs/Miss. angry
What makes you think you are able to tell me if a subjective experience I had is what you term real or not? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by Westerhoffe(m): 4:06am On Jun 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
What makes you think you are able to tell me if a subjective experience I had is what you term real or not? undecided

Explain what you saw. angry
If you can't say it then stop quoting me.
Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by Kobojunkie: 4:31am On Jun 22, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Explain what you saw. angry If you can't say it then stop quoting me.
I should simply divulge the private garbles of my own mind to a stranger without first understanding exactly what the person's claimed qualifications are as far as suggesting you can tell which is real and which ain't. I am telling you that they were born of glitches in my own mental but you you trying to convince me that what I have established to be the case may not be. How? On what grounds do you make such claims? By what authority? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by Odward(m): 7:28am On Jun 22, 2023
I’m just here for the liesgrin

Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by Thomasankara(m): 8:02am On Jun 22, 2023
[/color] perception[color=#770077]
Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by Westerhoffe(m): 8:57am On Jun 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I should simply divulge the private garbles of my own mind to a stranger without first understanding exactly what the person's claimed qualifications are as far as suggesting you can tell which is real and which ain't. I am telling you that they were born of glitches in my own mental but you you trying to convince me that what I have established to be the case may not be. How? On what grounds do you make such claims? By what authority? undecided

Your mind? undecided
What's private about paranormal things you claimed to have seen? undecided

You haven't seen anything other than your purpoted illusions and hallucinations. So you're clearly out of the league on what we are discussing here.
Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by Draslo(m): 10:46am On Jun 22, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Your mind? undecided
What's private about paranormal things you claimed to have seen? undecided

You haven't seen anything other than your purpoted illusions and hallucinations. So you're clearly out of the league on what we are discussing here.
Absolutely! He is out of touch with the supernatural and metaphysical. Most of these experiences are more vivid to children. As an adult if you didn't experience or don't remember your own personal experiences, it becomes difficult to believe. Many people swear they've seen a person turn into an animal or vice versa. We know it happens but still difficult to believe
Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by LeeSmart: 10:56am On Jun 22, 2023
@kobojunkie that moniker no de ever agree with other persons opinion

2 Likes

Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by Gadafii: 10:57am On Jun 22, 2023
I haven’t seen any vision in r anything strange but I know that countless times, scenes that I beloved I have experienced before will unfold before me, it could a few seconds dialogue or drama, to me it would be like “this thing have happened before “ like deja vu

But maybe na trips wey loud don carry me go in the past just Dey occur for my presents 😂😂

1 Like

Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by Exmilitant(m): 10:59am On Jun 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
" there are great many things in heaven and on earth that we do not and cannot understand." Ask Shakespeare he knew!!

1 Like

Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by BscHolder: 12:33pm On Jun 22, 2023
I'd love if this thread makestit to front page for wider views and comments..
I need to read and learn.
Cc Mynd44 Seun Dominique nlfpmod
Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by BscHolder: 12:34pm On Jun 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
atheist really fits you.
Stop disgiusing as a Christian
Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by xavuv: 12:46pm On Jun 22, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Explain what you saw. angry
If you can't say it then stop quoting me.

😁
Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by xavuv: 12:47pm On Jun 22, 2023
Sometimes my 2 year old daughter would say 'daddee, seee' pointing towards a direction. I would look at that direction and actually see something like wall geckos, spiders etc.

Sometimes i see nothing when she says ' dadeee, seeeee'.
Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by FalseProphet1(m): 12:58pm On Jun 22, 2023
I've seen so many things that if I begin to post here, some people might have nightmares.

This I have seen.
Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by Kobojunkie: 1:14pm On Jun 22, 2023
Exmilitant:
" there are great many things in heaven and on earth that we do not and cannot understand." Ask Shakespeare he knew!!
There are those, and there are the hallucinations of men. Don't confuse the two as many are prone to doing. undecided

I am reminded here of people who are quick to point out the popular soundbite "...God works in mysterious ways" whenever they are attempting to provide justification for some of the most absurd of claims. There are real events and there are hallucinations. Majority fall under the later. undecided
Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by Kobojunkie: 1:25pm On Jun 22, 2023
BscHolder:
atheist really fits you.
Stop disgiusing as a Christian
You lot think that your mental farts pass as being of God when He instead warned you to never lean on your own understanding? Dey there dey delude yourselves na so babalawo dey pose as pastors left and right for this era. Continue. undecided
Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by Westerhoffe(m): 1:46pm On Jun 22, 2023
Gadafii:
I haven’t seen any vision in r anything strange but I know that countless times, scenes that I beloved I have experienced before will unfold before me, it could a few seconds dialogue or drama, to me it would be like “this thing have happened before “ like deja vu

But maybe na trips wey loud don carry me go in the past just Dey occur for my presents 😂😂

It happens for real.
I've had several of such experiences.
Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by Westerhoffe(m): 1:46pm On Jun 22, 2023
Draslo:

Absolutely! He is out of touch with the supernatural and metaphysical. Most of these experiences are more vivid to children. As an adult if you didn't experience or don't remember your own personal experiences, it becomes difficult to believe. Many people swear they've seen a person turn into an animal or vice versa. We know it happens but still difficult to believe

Exactly.
Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by Kobojunkie: 1:52pm On Jun 22, 2023
Gadafii:

But Deja vus are mental experiences, are they not? undecided
Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by Draslo(m): 1:55pm On Jun 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Take a chill pill. Nobody dey follow you fight.

1 Like

Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by Kobojunkie: 1:56pm On Jun 22, 2023
Draslo:
■ Take a chill pill. Nobody dey follow you fight.
Are you that threatened by a mere question? undecided
Kobojunkie:
Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by BscHolder: 2:37pm On Jun 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You lot think that your mental farts pass as being of God when He instead warned you to never lean on your own understanding? Dey there dey delude yourselves na so babalawo dey pose as pastors left and right for this era. Continue. undecided
do you masturbate?
I want to know your opinion if masturbation is a sin
Re: What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? by Sharpsharp00123: 2:38pm On Jun 22, 2023
As in, the shit that I saw twice even if they tell me I won’t believe it so I no dey bother tell people cos even me I will never believe it n to u reading this I don’t care if u believe it or not

It was when I was in school, me n my guys normally go to night class n we return around 2-4 am

So this fateful day, we were 4 in number n we were returning around 4 am, so they branched in their own junction so I was only d one going to my hostel which is not really far, I was with my small phone n earpiece playing music

At first I saw a man in front of an hostel gate n he was moving from one edge of d gate to another like he was trying to call someone in d hostel to open d gate for him so I was watching from a far n I didn’t really pay attention to him cos I thought it was a fellow student like me coming from night class

Omo na when I near this gate well well I observe say d guy leg no dey touch ground as he was moving from one side to another n another thing b say the guy no cal anybody ( he wasn’t even talking but murmuring) my adrenaline pull up like mad….I run sote phone, bag, shoe no follow me reach house

I no even bother knock gate I just climb fence bang door for my roommate head, he asked me what happened n I couldn’t explain cos I can’t really explain

Na d next morning I go pick my things, e disturb me wella I just had to lie to him that some guys tried to rob me cos I know say if person tell me that story I no go believe

N d kind hostel wey I dey stay, if u tell them that kind thing they won’t believe n them go even give u name join, dem fit even write song for u join so I just lock up

D second one mad, make I just leave am here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Correct A Child That Lies Too Much I Mean An Extreme Liar / How True Is It That Children From Broken Homes Usually Have Bad Marriages As Well. / Can I Complain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.