Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,460 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch (36147 Views)

Download Over 1000 Premium Wordpress Themes And Plugins / Get 4GB For 1k On MTN. Valid For One Month / Xampp Server User Please Come In And Assist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by Hoelujohn: 4:27pm On Jun 24, 2023
I will suggest everyone must be traced to their home address and office address and a family group picture must be provided. Kidnappers will run away.

2 Likes

Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by REDshouse(m): 4:28pm On Jun 24, 2023
YouAreFinished:

nairaland police don burst this one
Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by HORLADY(m): 4:31pm On Jun 24, 2023
Kudos to the brain behind this. Had this idea for interstate travels in 2019, wrote the proposal and I was told I will need like #5m to start and #1.5m for something like hosting. I couldn't operationalize it due to lack of fund.

2 Likes

Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by Charpell(m): 4:39pm On Jun 24, 2023
HORLADY:
Kudos to the brain behind this. Had this idea for interstate travels in 2019, wrote the proposal and I was told I will need like #5m to start and #1.5m for something like hosting. I couldn't operationalize it due to lack of fund.
Thank you, do you mind if I send you message, we are planning to implement the interstate travels and would need the most efficent model, we need all the brains we can get

1 Like

Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by Charpell(m): 4:40pm On Jun 24, 2023
Hoelujohn:
I will suggest everyone must be traced to their home address and office address and a family group picture must be provided. Kidnappers will run away.
You are right, its in the pipeline

In addition to the verification, there is an inbuilt video call system where you can interview your copassengers before the ride

1 Like

Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by Fiyin007: 4:48pm On Jun 24, 2023
I also suggest active tracking for each user during the journey and inclusion of live location sharing with family and friends.

1 Like

Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by Charpell(m): 4:49pm On Jun 24, 2023
Fiyin007:
I also suggest active tracking for each user during the journey and inclusion of live location sharing with family and friends.
Thank you for the feedback, we are currently on it for the mvp-2, We will keep everyone posted.

1 Like

Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by Charpell(m): 4:50pm On Jun 24, 2023
Dear Community,

We are thrilled to announce that our app has reached a significant milestone of 1800 downloads! This remarkable achievement is all thanks to your continued support and enthusiasm. We couldn't have done it without each and every one of you.

Your belief in our app and the value it brings has been instrumental in driving our success. We are immensely grateful for your trust and for choosing us as your go-to solution. Your downloads not only validate our efforts but also inspire us to push even further.

As we celebrate this achievement, we want to express our heartfelt gratitude for your unwavering support. We are confident that with your continued dedication, we will soon reach our next milestone of 2000 downloads before this week comes to a close. So, let's keep the momentum going and encourage others to join our growing community.

We encourage you to spread the word about our app and its benefits to your friends, family, and colleagues. Together, we can create a stronger and more vibrant community that will enhance everyone's experience.

If you have any feedback, suggestions, or ideas for improvement, we would love to hear from you. Your input is invaluable to us as we strive to provide the best possible user experience.

Once again, thank you for your incredible support. We are excited about the future and the possibilities it holds. Let's continue to grow and make a positive impact together.

1 Like

Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by Fiyin007: 4:50pm On Jun 24, 2023
Charpell:

In addition to the verification, there is an inbuilt video call system where you can interview your copassengers before the ride

That may drain resource. A simple option to snap co passengers before the journey and share with family and friends will do.

1 Like

Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by Charpell(m): 4:53pm On Jun 24, 2023
Fiyin007:

That may drain resource. A simple option to snap co passengers before the journey and share with family and friends will do.
We thought of that, but we were thinking it would be impolite for a user to do it to another user. But now that you mentioned it, i will take it back to the team to review.
Thanks for the feedback
Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by Fryx: 4:55pm On Jun 24, 2023

1 Like

Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by Fiyin007: 4:58pm On Jun 24, 2023
Charpell:

We thought of that, but we were thinking it would be impolite for a user to do it to another user. But now that you mentioned it, i will take it back to the team to review.
Thanks for the feedback

Another option would be for the driver to get a dash cam or use phone as a dash cam throughout each journey with photo uploads to the cloud on a minute basis.

2 Likes

Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by Aleem26(m): 4:58pm On Jun 24, 2023
Is it for only android user cos I can’t get it on AppStore

1 Like

Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by Fiyin007: 5:03pm On Jun 24, 2023
Why can't I find the app on the playstore except by clicking your link

1 Like

Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by logik29(m): 5:04pm On Jun 24, 2023
Hoelujohn:
Yes, every user is mandated to enter this details before he/she can be verified
Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by logik29(m): 5:07pm On Jun 24, 2023
Fiyin007:
Why can't I find the app on the playstore except by clicking your link
search DRIVEINHUD on Play Store.
Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by logik29(m): 5:09pm On Jun 24, 2023
Aleem26:
It's also on App Store man
Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by Charpell(m): 5:14pm On Jun 24, 2023
Fiyin007:

Another option would be for the driver to get a dash cam or use phone as a dash cam throughout each journey with photo uploads to the cloud on a minute basis.
Noted
Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by SalamRushdie: 5:14pm On Jun 24, 2023
Houseofglam7:
Not sure I’d wanna share a ride with total strangers 😩😩😩😩

Don't you share bus and Keke with total strangers ?

3 Likes

Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by Charpell(m): 5:15pm On Jun 24, 2023
Aleem26:
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/driveinhud/id6447472979?platform=iphone

2 Likes

Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by Charpell(m): 5:17pm On Jun 24, 2023
Fryx:

Nice idea, but I can't use it cause Kidnappers plenty for 9ja.

I was nearly kidnapped last month along Oyo-Ibadan express way cause I join a bike man that offer me a friendly lift.
I am sorry about your orderal
What makes our platform different is that we have implemented a 4-step verification process for every user before using the app.
The platform also provide a video calling communication where you communicate with every co passenger before meeting.

1 Like

Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by logik29(m): 5:27pm On Jun 24, 2023
MichaelSUK:

soo many my dear.. i'm in their whatsapp platform and i was surprised when the admins start bribing people with airtime or transfer of 500 Naira when you give their app a 5* Ratings..
I was also in that group, it was a giveaway they did. Every startup does a kind of giveaway either by discount, cash gift or souvenirs.

So you claiming they were "bribing" is a false claim.

2 Likes

Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by Aleem26(m): 5:28pm On Jun 24, 2023
Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by adeagboadedapo(m): 5:29pm On Jun 24, 2023
Which route did you ply?
Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by Charpell(m): 5:30pm On Jun 24, 2023
Aleem26:

Thanks downloaded
Please don't forget to give us a positive review, thank you for the support

1 Like

Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by JoshTim: 5:30pm On Jun 24, 2023
Nice app but not perfect.
1.This is suppose to be a location app, it doesn't work based on map locations rather than typing and searching for limited location.
2. The app from what I saw does not lead to cost savings. I saw Alimosho to Ikeja for 1k 3 seats, when ordinarily by keke it will go for 600naira now. Don't allow car owners to hijack it and make abnormal gains, it will lead to the death of the app. If am paying 1k when ordinarily should reduce the 600naira using pub transport to something like 300naira.
Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by DissTroy(m): 5:54pm On Jun 24, 2023
Charpell:

Asides Nairaland, I haven't seen your ads anywhere else.

Have you tried micro-influencing on Facebook? Your product is a generalist B2C so it'd gain traction.

1 Like

Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by logik29(m): 6:00pm On Jun 24, 2023
DissTroy:

Have you tried micro-influencing on Facebook? Your product is a generalist B2C so it'd gain traction.
I see them often on twitter, Facebook
Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by Charpell(m): 6:04pm On Jun 24, 2023
DissTroy:

Thank you for the feedback, I wanted to use Nairaland as my launch platform, get feedbacks from the community and implement new feautures. Initially when we started, there were some key feautures like the verification process that was missing
I agree with you I should be looking into Facebook
We just set the team in place this week and you would see result coming week
Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by logik29(m): 6:04pm On Jun 24, 2023
JoshTim:
Nice app but not perfect.
1.This is suppose to be a location app, it doesn't work based on map locations rather than typing and searching for limited location.
2. The app from what I saw does not lead to cost savings. I saw Alimosho to Ikeja for 1k 3 seats, when ordinarily by keke it will go for 600naira now. Don't allow car owners to hijack it and make abnormal gains, it will lead to the death of the app. If am paying 1k when ordinarily should reduce the 600naira using pub transport to something like 300naira.
Any person creating trip and inflates the price does that at his/her own detriment. Because if your price is too much then I'm not gonna join your trip. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch by JoshTim: 6:12pm On Jun 24, 2023
logik29:

Any person creating trip and inflates the price does that at his/her own detriment. Because if your price is too much then I'm not gonna join your trip. Simple.

We should know that the success of the app is tied to the number of successful trips achieved. There must be a check for this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Astro Programming Language 0.2 (indefinite release) / Should I Take This Job?(photo) / Why Leaving Nigeria Must Be Your Utmost Priority As A Programmer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.