Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat (51624 Views)

Why Prices Of Bread Are High – Bakers / How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) / Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat by Sablexxxtoons: 8:23pm On Jun 22, 2023
Bureedi
Re: Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat by Luckysbab: 8:23pm On Jun 22, 2023
Even MOD follow write paste for headline. I con dey wonder wetin be the connection.

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat by Harrykn: 8:23pm On Jun 22, 2023
Really!
Anyway, man must not live by bread alone. This update go favor Tobi and iya oluwatosin because for here bread no be anything.
Re: Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat by Henryfortune(m): 8:24pm On Jun 22, 2023
Ransomtheking:
No be only crash grin cheesy

No. Mind them na scata🤣🤣🤣
We had variety of rice hand them to the farmers gave them sotf loans only fore them to havest and sell the same rice variance thee got for free and money for production interest free to Nigerian at exubitant price.... Not even that the rice is self surfficient ooo
Re: Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat by CaptainFM1: 8:24pm On Jun 22, 2023
mariahAngel:
Hopefully, they're not genetically modified foods. undecided

There's really nothing wrong with genetically modified foods. Many of the food we currently eat have been genetically modified in one way or the other at some points.

2 Likes

Re: Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat by bunmioguns(m): 8:25pm On Jun 22, 2023
May is not certain

let us still be awaiting
Re: Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat by damble: 8:26pm On Jun 22, 2023
Price of commodities that goes up in Nigeria doesn't come down
Re: Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat by Skyehigher1: 8:26pm On Jun 22, 2023
Let's see as he dey go we follow am
Re: Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat by joyandfaith: 8:28pm On Jun 22, 2023
Re: Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 22, 2023
We hear all this nonsense under Buhari.But none of them came to fruition.
Re: Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat by Abemy(m): 8:29pm On Jun 22, 2023
Re: Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat by akezn: 8:30pm On Jun 22, 2023
The Nation
Re: Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat by RobinRay(m): 8:30pm On Jun 22, 2023
mariahAngel:

The one good we have in Nigeria is that we still eat organic foods/fruits.
We should preserve that.

It matters o.
Our health is of utmost importance.

almost all plants that are farmed commercially have been genetically modified.

if you see a "natural" watermelon or banana. it will be almost unrecognizable from your normal idea of what those fruits are.

GMO's have been in the Nigerian diet for decades now.
from our tomato, to our rice, to chickens (broilers).
they have been modified to provide better yield.

I understand your skeptism towards GMOs but they pose no significant harm to the population.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat by Hoorlar(m): 8:31pm On Jun 22, 2023
Ransomtheking:
E go crumble join

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat by Luckysbab: 8:32pm On Jun 22, 2023
If you have wheat for supply, kindly let me know.
Re: Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat by ceaser: 8:32pm On Jun 22, 2023
Bill Gates visited the nations leaders on Tuesday. And on Thursday, the FG announced they are to unveil 3 new varieties of wheat.

I hope that man has not introduced GM wheat to the FG. GM foods all over the world are being connected with cases of infertility amongst populations that consume them. And what better way to enforce "Eugenics" - a strong agenda of the bill&melinda foundation than introducing it through foods that are mass consumed amongst the "undesirable population".

Gates is not very good news. Recall that his wife prophesied doom and gloom for Africa during the covid 19 months. Being someone conversant with the health field and hearing such horrendous estimation of deaths to accompany the pandemic in Nigeria, and knowing how inadequate our health infrastructure in Nigeria and Africa generally is, I expectedly got more worried that her prediction might be cast in stone. This is even more likely since it became clear that the virus was not a natural one but a bioweapon created to control populations. So it made sense to get really worried.

However, looking back, I'd say the divine powers decided to be on the side of Africa and Africans.

Even Americans are fed up with Gate's overbearing attitude.
Re: Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat by callmevirus(m): 8:32pm On Jun 22, 2023
Laso
Naso
Laso

Teriously
Seriously
Re: Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat by SmartyPants(m): 8:32pm On Jun 22, 2023
Racoon:
What sort of stupid propaganda is this? How does introduction of a new variant of wheat affects the cost of production, equlibrate market forces? Does the government took cognisance that some persons may be allergic to wheat?

Cut the cost the cost of governance, liberate the market, enable SMEs to thrive, increase minimum wage among many critical issues that will make life easy for the common man, they said no.

Lol.

High-yield means with a little quantity you can produce more. Meaning, it costs the farmers less to produce the same cquntity since they're using fewer seeds.

Kinda simple so don't know why you're struggling to get it.

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat by akezn: 8:32pm On Jun 22, 2023
The Nation,

Okay, we don hear.
Re: Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat by Ofunaofu: 8:32pm On Jun 22, 2023
2mercy:

https://thenationonlineng.net/prices-of-bread-paste-may-crash-as-fg-releases-four-new-varieties-of-wheat/

Any news that emanates from the staples of The Nation Lagos-Ibadan propaganda newspaper should be taken with a pinch of salt

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat by fortunechy(m): 8:33pm On Jun 22, 2023
May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December........ Mchteeeeeeew!!!
Re: Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat by oladipuposadeeq(m): 8:34pm On Jun 22, 2023
Ransomtheking:
don't mind them na different news I dey see
Re: Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat by Anytask01: 8:35pm On Jun 22, 2023
Price of bread don't fall in Nigeria. Bread is one product that the price never falls in Nigeria no matter what. It's not possible
Re: Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat by Raskimonojendor: 8:36pm On Jun 22, 2023
Timoleon:
Who Dey chop wheat bread?
Isn't the regular bread flour made from wheat?

White bread typically refers to breads made from wheat flour from which the bran and the germ layers have been removed from the whole wheatberry as part of the flour grinding or milling process, producing a light-colored flour.

It's like how you peak beans when making moi moi, so you can use the light colour beans only.

2 Likes

Re: Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat by samkruzzi: 8:36pm On Jun 22, 2023
Since bill gate don visit naija I knew his GMOS will roll in.
mariahAngel:

The one good thing we have in Nigeria is that we still eat organic foods/fruits.
We should preserve that.

It matters o.
Our health is of utmost importance.

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat by yom2(m): 8:37pm On Jun 22, 2023
Re: Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat by Deeprooted: 8:37pm On Jun 22, 2023
My neighbor and his wife did not allow me sleep well last night.

The man is a driver who leaves home sometimes 2 months. When I got home yesterday I saw his car I knew he was back. Around 10:45 pm last. The wife was mourning so loud grin

I didn't know when I shouted " make una take an easy" till about 15 minutes later.

I don't know why some people enjoy loud sex with their partner.

It's so annoying!
Re: Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat by imagrg(m): 8:38pm On Jun 22, 2023
Rumour!
Nothing works in the country. The crooked traders would still inflate the price.
Re: Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat by Menclothing: 8:39pm On Jun 22, 2023
Reduce salaries of all political office holders

Every mine should reduce convoys to maximum of 4 majority 2
Re: Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat by tonyshine01: 8:39pm On Jun 22, 2023
Which one is synthetic maize again.

Sometimes it's like the people manning leadership positions in this corntree no get sense.

I hope that maize bariety is for research and experiments and not for consumption by humans or animals.

Just the way they used to bring synthetic Rice that causes Diabetes and eye problems for people.

No Crops protection activist anywhere. Probably they won't make money from it.

NO TO SYNTHETIC MAIZE IN NIGERIA.
Re: Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat by Exceed15: 8:39pm On Jun 22, 2023
May soon, we will , we pledge to- political language of deception. Useless party.. Just look at the suffering pro max Nigerians are going under BAT less than 24 hrs of coming in.
Re: Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat by michoim(m): 8:41pm On Jun 22, 2023
Let the price crash first before making unnecessary empty noise...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration / Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations / Nigerian Man Who Bought A Plastic Fish In London Cries Out (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.