Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,080 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:23 PM

SSCE TO MASTER DEGREE ROUTE ADMISSION, CANADA - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SSCE TO MASTER DEGREE ROUTE ADMISSION, CANADA (228 Views)

Can I Still Meet Up With Durham College Admission, Canada / SSCE To Be Conducted On Weekends: All WAEC And NECO Candidates Should Take Note / When Is The Right Time To Do Your Master's Degree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SSCE TO MASTER DEGREE ROUTE ADMISSION, CANADA by Renwess: 8:21pm On Jun 22, 2023
Are you interested in traveling to Canada through study visa route?

RENWESSON STUDY VISA SERVICES

RENWESSON Educational Consults is here to assist you from admission to visa counseling services and traveling ticketing.

OUR SERVICES
1. BSc / MSc / PhD admission
2. Documentation
3. Visa Counseling
4. Proof of Funds
5. Air Ticketing

Other services include the SSCE to MSc admissions.

This is because a lot of students wish they could get their study permit using the MSc admission route but in reality they don’t have BSc to secure the MSc admission. If you have the required funds then we can assist you.

Kindly contact us for details. Pls if you are not ready for this services do not bother to call

Chat us via whatsapp on 09020982060 or call 09069080514

For Partnership details send us a message through the numbers displayed above.

JAAPA is all about making your life better
Re: SSCE TO MASTER DEGREE ROUTE ADMISSION, CANADA by Renwess: 2:20pm On Jun 23, 2023
Good afternoon
Re: SSCE TO MASTER DEGREE ROUTE ADMISSION, CANADA by Renwess: 7:37am On Jun 27, 2023
Good morning

(1) (Reply)

Can I Get A 4.2 If I Have A 3.80 Entering 300 Level / 7 Undergraduate Scholarships In Nigeria For You / Niger Delta University Releases 2023/2024 Post-utme / DE Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.