Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ (49733 Views)

Inside The Ill-fated Oceangate Titan Submarine That Imploded Killing 5 (Pic/Vid) / All Five People Onboard Titanic Sub Are All Very Sadly Dead, Ocean Gate Confirms / Titanic Submersible: Missing Craft Has About 40 Hours Of 'breathable Air Left' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ by Philipmoon2(m): 7:51am On Jun 23, 2023
African politicians should at least do this for us, make them gather inside one submarine and explore deep oceans

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ by obinna58(m): 7:53am On Jun 23, 2023
chidiokay:

shut your smelly mouth jare and go play sand with mates
Is like your brain is using switch cheesy

Please always leave it on, na beg I Dey beg

1 Like

Re: Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ by MoneyMustBMade(m): 7:55am On Jun 23, 2023
tuzle:
What a painful way to die. Imagine people paying more than #20m just to die painfully.

200m and above not 20m
Re: Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ by dafeoroyo: 7:57am On Jun 23, 2023
They should allow the Titanic to rest and the soul.persihed there,why going 12,000 feet below sea level to see the Titanic,see now another 5 beautiful soul gone,among a billionaire o.so painful

2 Likes

Re: Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ by MrAmbrose(m): 7:57am On Jun 23, 2023
Honestly, not all adventures are good to explore, this is crazy!
May their soul find rest.
Re: Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ by MrAmbrose(m): 7:57am On Jun 23, 2023
Philipmoon2:
African politicians should at least do this for us, make them gather inside one submarine and explore deep oceans
grin grin
Re: Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ by easzypeaszy(m): 8:16am On Jun 23, 2023
Na English una still dey speak
Re: Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ by bobestman(m): 8:21am On Jun 23, 2023
sprints1:
u dey mind them. Beneath sea level abyss no one knows how it looks like. No sun extremely cold high pressure. Their body go don freeze even withered. May be namor or aquaman would have helped.
Exactly. This is where spirituality is above science. We have a lot to learn from the movie Acquaman. Ppl like him were able to function in that water cos they are a product of water. Their are ppl on earth today who are from their and only them have knowledge on how these things work. Only a masquerade can enter the house of a masquerade

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ by Unaevince: 8:34am On Jun 23, 2023
Joybeau:

Did those billionaires stop you from getting rich? If you're poor, don't blame them for your poverty. I hate People with dark mind. Please think differently.

Am confirmed millionaire by God's grace heading to a billionaire but with the heart of love - Jesus. Any business we enter, we make sure that the poor is not short changed by moderating price and optimizing profit and God has been helping us grow.

Counsel, if you are a millionaire Joybeau, join in making the world live-able for both rich and the poor or else God's judgement awaits which you may not believe. However, your belief is immaterial in this matter.

God bless us and our world.
Re: Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ by ogascomax: 8:37am On Jun 23, 2023
NairalandGossip:
White people stupidity eh. The ocean has no depth. If you put mount Everest in the ocean, it will sink. The whole world is surrounded by water yet people wants to see the end of it. How? As far as we know it, the Titanic is still sinking till today, you can only find debris but you will never find the ship because it is still going down

This your science na which type. This one be like village science ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ by Ray07(m): 8:39am On Jun 23, 2023
Antiochus:

There is nothing jor. No be today explorers and oceanographers dey go there. May their souls RIP.
Nothing special actually. It just human curiosity and the urge for adventure.
James Cameron made a record breaking solo dive to 35,787 feet to the deepest point on Earth

If I was a billionaire, I would love to go on such adventure. grin

Condolences to families and friends. cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ by chidiokay: 8:43am On Jun 23, 2023
obinna58:

Is like your brain is using switch cheesy

Please always leave it on, na beg I Dey beg

yours need a refill ... patronize your maker and see the difference
Re: Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ by Bestbeelieve: 8:52am On Jun 23, 2023
Lost to the deep! - Mirror

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ by luckingto50: 8:55am On Jun 23, 2023
An African billionaire can never try this rubbish of journey of no return.

1 Like

Re: Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ by uuzba(m): 8:55am On Jun 23, 2023
MrAmbrose:
Honestly, not all adventures are good to explore, this is crazy!
May their soul find rest.
Oyibo people have this BIG problem.
They will be running up and down like somebody they put hot roasted yam inside his pant.
They can't stay one place.
Now they have gone to moon. The other one wants to go to Mars.
May we never reach this type of unhealthy waka-waka in Africa.
Re: Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ by femijay8271(m): 8:55am On Jun 23, 2023
imam07:
This depth should not be included with the earth we are living. This is another planet. They should name this bottom of the d ocean another planet. Is like traveling to d moon

Imam Salam... Pls tell me more
Re: Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ by YelloweWest: 8:56am On Jun 23, 2023
A woman like me I'd grieving both husband and son cry
Re: Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ by salvation77177: 9:06am On Jun 23, 2023
And is so important about this wrecked titanic that has claimed lives in the past and still claiming lives? Paying that huge amount of money to just see see the wreckage of an age long drown ship is mysterious. Anyway, may God grant the family of the departed souls the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.
Only in Jesus you can find peace. Any other way will end in pain and disaster.
May God gives us wisdom to fulfill our mission here on earth.

1 Like

Re: Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ by Antiochus(m): 9:09am On Jun 23, 2023
ogascomax:

This your science na which type. This one be like village science ooo

Lols. No mind am grin
Re: Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ by infogeneral: 9:17am On Jun 23, 2023
R.I.P to the victims.
The Titan ended up like the Titanic deep down at the bottom of the ocean. Anything Titan should not dare the ocean anymore.
Re: Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ by Oizee(f): 9:18am On Jun 23, 2023
Philipmoon2:
please don't make laugh on this sad event, people that cannot take risk to donate any part of their organs to save their loved ones except they harvest poor man own. The only risk they can take is spend money to steal more money.

1 Like

Re: Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ by Truthshscrazy: 9:26am On Jun 23, 2023
Ray07:
Nothing special actually. It just human curiosity and the urge for adventure.
James Cameron made a record breaking solo dive to 35,787 feet to the deepest point on Earth

If I was a billionaire, I would love to go on such adventure. grin

Condolences to families and friends. cry
cool
Re: Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ by HaneefahRN(f): 9:29am On Jun 23, 2023
Olowo fowo ra iku. Too much money that could have better lives they used it to turn to dora the explorer looking for what is not lost. Condolences to their family.

1 Like

Re: Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ by Khafsun: 9:37am On Jun 23, 2023
WorldRichest:

They can never. I be Secretary got Heaven. Suicidal through too much money is passport to Hell Fire
But your name na world richest na. You no wetin your own money go still carry you do grin
Re: Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ by membranus: 9:40am On Jun 23, 2023
mariovito:
And the winner of the Darwin's award for natural selection goes to....

...Goes to the White men who dare everything to seek and know the unimaginable mysteries of this world.

Kudos to all adventurous souls. May they live forever in the hearts of men!!!
Re: Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ by Cantonese: 9:44am On Jun 23, 2023
WorldRichest:
Very lucky people, they choosed the type of death they wanted, and they got it.

They should go and explain to God.

Idiots and nincompoops. Money miss road

Very foolish and completely idiotic comment. People like you are very static and completely unprogressive.

Without discoveries and explorations, where will the world be today? If people did not explore the lands and oceans, where will the world be today? That jagbajantis phone in your hand is the effort of someone who spent time, took risks and invested.

"Money miss road". Na your money? Shishi you no get.

You are the nincompoop here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ by membranus: 9:49am On Jun 23, 2023
kushe:
Adventurers are essential, they help us discover the vastness and beauty of God's creation.
No crime in what they have done especially as this same sub has done the same journey several times before.
James Cameron the director of Avatar and the Titanic has been to the Challenger Deep which is far deeper than where this occurred.
People including me are fascinated by the titanic, I might not pay to go to its grave but I get excited whenever new images from the site come up.
Unfortunately it is still the same old pictures which mean it is still a very difficult terrain to conquer.
Oceangate is a hobbyist enterprise, if better company like Spacex face this deep oceans with better money,naa everyday people go dey go there and very safely too.
For those saying they bought their deaths with their own money ,my response is people die in Ferraris and Lambos on land. Kobe Bryant died in a helicopter accident.
Just make sure when you die,you are not facing your maker as a judge who would ask you questions you might not be able to answer.
Jesus is essential and not a topic for debate.
Accept him !!!

The only worthy comment of them all. Succinct and it captures all the essence of the tragic incidence.
Re: Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ by Ashawoman82: 10:16am On Jun 23, 2023
femijay8271:

Imam Salam... Pls tell me more
the ocean is the main component of the earth, infact that's what makes earth earth... 70% of the earth is covered in Ocean.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ by dalaman: 10:20am On Jun 23, 2023
ManWater:
Oyibo sha!
Imagine paying over ₦180m only to end up dying a horrible death 4km deep below the ocean.
Crazy enough, if they come up with another submarine for same expenditure, Oyibo will still rush to buy tickets.

That's why they were able to dominate the world and control it na. Their sense of adventure and exploration gave them all that power and might to conquer. Black are afraid of their shadows and have remained the footmat of everybody and also at the very bottom of the food chain.

1 Like

Re: Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ by XAUBulls: 10:25am On Jun 23, 2023
Antiochus:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/6/22/missing-titan-sub-likely-imploded-in-catastrophic-loss
The catastrophic event that gripped the world in realtime.

May the forces of evolution be with you.
Re: Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ by sprints1: 10:27am On Jun 23, 2023
bobestman:
Exactly. This is where spirituality is above science. We have a lot to learn from the movie Acquaman. Ppl like him were able to function in that water cos they are a product of water. Their are ppl on earth today who are from their and only them have knowledge on how these things work. Only a masquerade can enter the house of a masquerade
legit true they should go and meet Poseidon God he might help them science and tech don't always win.

1 Like

Re: Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ by ipodstinks: 10:29am On Jun 23, 2023
WorldRichest:
Very lucky people, they choosed the type of death they wanted, and they got it.

They should go and explain to God.

Idiots and nincompoops. Money miss road
It is their money, they can do anything they like with it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Have Lived in (or Visited) over 30 Countries. Ask Me Almost Anything (+ Pics) / Eight Annoying Questions Nigerian Airport Officials Ask International Travellers / Nigerian Lady Gets Deported From The U.S Because Of Weaves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.