Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Guinness World Record Award After Becoming First Male - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Guinness World Record Award After Becoming First Male (236 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Receives New Car From Georgina For His 37th Birthday / Blessing Okagbare Receives Guinness World Records Certificate (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Two-year Prison Sentence For Tax Evasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Guinness World Record Award After Becoming First Male by prikato: 2:48am On Jun 23, 2023
Cristiano Ronaldo has received a Guinness World Record after reaching 200 international caps for Portugal.

The legendary forward is making his 200th appearance for A Selecao das Quinas in their Euro 2024 qualifier against Iceland. The 38-year-old has broken another record and is the most-capped player in international football.
Cristiano Ronaldo's achievement has been recognized by the Guinness Book of Records. The Portugal captain was presented with a certificate for his accomplishment before his nation's clash against Iceland.
We Need to Talk More About Pelรฉ
The legendary forward is making his 200th appearance for A Selecao das Quinas in their Euro 2024 qualifier against Iceland. The 38-year-old has broken another record and is the most-capped player in international football.

Cristiano Ronaldo's achievement has been recognized by the Guinness Book of Records. The Portugal captain was presented with a certificate for his accomplishment before his nation's clash against Iceland.
ESPN FC
ESPN FC
@ESPNFC
Cristiano Ronaldo gets a Guinness World Record after becoming the first male player EVER to make 200 international appearances ๐Ÿ‘

Still breaking records ๐Ÿ
View image on Twitter

It is yet another record to add to Ronaldo's long list of accomplishments in international football. The Al Nassr frontman is the all-time top goalscorer in international football with 122 goals in 200 games to date.The legendary forward is showing no signs of stopping and isn't intending on doing so anytime soon. The 38-year-old spoke this week about his future with the Portugal national team. He stated (via GOAL):
โ€œI'll stay here until I, the [football federation] president and the coach believe I can. I'll never give up coming here, because it's always a dream. Representing the national team is the height of the career. I want to keep playing, make my family, friends and Portuguese happy."
Ronaldo made his debut for A Selecao das Quinas back in 2003 at the age of 18. He won the 2016 European Championships with his national team and could be eyeing participating in next year's edition of the tournament.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Guinness World Record Award After Becoming First Male by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 5:44am On Jun 23, 2023
The real
Great
Of
All
Time

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo Vs Messi: 7 Reasons Why The Saudi Pro League Is Better Than The MLS / Inter Miami Vs Atlanta United 4-0 Highlights (download Video) / Who Wins 2023 Ballon D'or?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.