Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,956 members, 7,845,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

I Got 4 Addictions: I Am Contemplating Suicide - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Got 4 Addictions: I Am Contemplating Suicide (2760 Views)

My Friend Is Contemplating Suicide / Contemplating suicide / Help! Am Contemplating Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got 4 Addictions: I Am Contemplating Suicide by AyGrafix: 11:42pm On Jun 23, 2023
I went through almost the same and survived, I’m still battling depression, even with my girlfriend around I masturbate, text me let’s become chat buddies 07068687977.

4Additions:
Patronizing olosho: it all started when I was in secondary school jss2 can remember vividly a not too close friend of mine introduced me to a local brothel. That day I got disvirgin ever since then, I have been patronizing olosho up till this moment. I haven't had a girlfriend since I was born, just pay as you go.. I spend huge sums, like 40k a night.. 20k short time, like 5 days in a week. I am dying within me. I can't seem to stop.

Gambling: this has been eating me since 2017, but it has been getting worse since 2020. Every money I make I put it into sporty bet. I can't seem to stop, it's almost like I'm being manipulated. Just this year alone I have lost close to millions of naira. I think I am curse. I am dying deep within me. I can't seem to stop.

Masturbation: due to depression, I started masturbating in early 2020 up till now, even when I'm with a runs gal I still masturbate. It has become a habit that I can't seem to stop. I am dying deep within me.

Drugs intake: I was introduced to drugs by a runs gal I carried in 2019. I still remember that day. Now I take drugs like it's water in my system. I'm depressed, I turn to drugs..when I lose in sportybet I turn to drugs then I masturbate.. I logde hotel just to take drugs. I'm so skinny.. people are starting to complain. I know, but I can't seem to stop. I'm dying deep within me.

I have contemplated suicide several times but I haven't made up my mind to end it yet because I know just snipper will end this. I still have hope, but I don't know how to redirect my life. I have tried and tried, I don't know how. I tried to enroll myself in a rehab and booked an appointment with them but they didn't talk well . I am dying..I need help.

Please, I need help.

I have told my mom about this she should pray for me. I am ready to go to church, herbalist, shrine or mosque to reconstruct my life.
I can't help myself.
Everytime I try to stop just 24hours I relapse the next day.

I wish I can just die.
Every night I sleep and wish not to wake up because once I do I know it's same suffering.
I am like a living corpse that's breathing but dying with great pace. I might just take my life but I wish I can survive.

Nlfpmod

Re: I Got 4 Addictions: I Am Contemplating Suicide by Rexymania(m): 3:15am On Jun 24, 2023
Jokes apart, can we talk?
Re: I Got 4 Addictions: I Am Contemplating Suicide by online4business: 3:57am On Jun 24, 2023
No direction in life .
no reason for living and flosh with cash so you turn to addiction

Wish you the best
Re: I Got 4 Addictions: I Am Contemplating Suicide by Carcholce: 6:19am On Jun 24, 2023
MrPOTUS:

Your first paragraph is an example of how life works.

There are people who waste money on frivolities and there are those who need money desperately for survival... Law of polarity always take it effect.

I've had my own fair share of addictions and depression and one thing I know, it's never a great pool to swin in. lipsrsealed

How did you overcome your addictions and how long has it been? Do you still get triggers?
Re: I Got 4 Addictions: I Am Contemplating Suicide by Carcholce: 6:24am On Jun 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Recall that even Judas was a disciples and did healings too but none of that changed his status as one who belonged to the devil. So what exactly is the point you are attempting to make here? undecided

What part of your claim changed what God said which is that His Love for men exists only for those who live their lives in obedience to His teachings and Jesus Christ much the same as Jesus Christ Himself did - John 15 vs 9 - 11 & John 13 vs 1? undecided

I can clearly see what that scripture is saying. Christians are fools. This is why I no longer take them serious. They think being a Christian is all that is needed for God to love them. Day in day out they break the 10 commandments. The story of Jesus Christ is what I largely blame for all this.

“He died on the cross to wash away your sins”

This here is the culprit coz I think Christians are misinterpreting it.
Re: I Got 4 Addictions: I Am Contemplating Suicide by Kobojunkie: 6:32am On Jun 24, 2023
Carcholce:
I can clearly see what that scripture is saying. Christians are fools. This is why I no longer take them serious. They think being a Christian is all that is needed for God to love them. Day in day out they break the 10 commandments. The story of Jesus Christ is what I largely blame for all this.
“He died on the cross to wash away your sins” This here is the culprit coz I think Christians are misinterpreting it.
1. The story of Jesus Christ is not the problem here. Rather, it is the spin that is the doctrines and traditions of men(the religion of Christianity) put on the story that is. The misinterpretation is intentional. How else do you expect Christianity to serve as a useful tool if they don't twist the story in such a way as to keep the gullible deluded and begging for more of their lies? undecided
Re: I Got 4 Addictions: I Am Contemplating Suicide by Bizzyman: 6:33am On Jun 24, 2023
Carcholce:

“He died on the cross to wash away your sins”

This here is the culprit coz I think Christians are misinterpreting it.

You talk like one that has not the Holy Spirif so it is clear you don't know God or his son, Jesus Christ. The foolishness of God is greater than the wisdom of men. Be careful not to sin against the Holy Spirit. Such sin is unforgivable in this life or next to come. One love. Jesus loves you.
Re: I Got 4 Addictions: I Am Contemplating Suicide by Bizzyman: 6:35am On Jun 24, 2023
4Additions:
Patronizing olosho: it all started when I was in secondary school jss2 can remember vividly a not too close friend of mine introduced me to a local brothel. That day I got disvirgin ever since then, I have been patronizing olosho up till this moment. I haven't had a girlfriend since I was born, just pay as you go.. I spend huge sums, like 40k a night.. 20k short time, like 5 days in a week. I am dying within me. I can't seem to stop.

Gambling: this has been eating me since 2017, but it has been getting worse since 2020. Every money I make I put it into sporty bet. I can't seem to stop, it's almost like I'm being manipulated. Just this year alone I have lost close to millions of naira. I think I am curse. I am dying deep within me. I can't seem to stop.

Masturbation: due to depression, I started masturbating in early 2020 up till now, even when I'm with a runs gal I still masturbate. It has become a habit that I can't seem to stop. I am dying deep within me.

Drugs intake: I was introduced to drugs by a runs gal I carried in 2019. I still remember that day. Now I take drugs like it's water in my system. I'm depressed, I turn to drugs..when I lose in sportybet I turn to drugs then I masturbate.. I logde hotel just to take drugs. I'm so skinny.. people are starting to complain. I know, but I can't seem to stop. I'm dying deep within me.

I have contemplated suicide several times but I haven't made up my mind to end it yet because I know just snipper will end this. I still have hope, but I don't know how to redirect my life. I have tried and tried, I don't know how. I tried to enroll myself in a rehab and booked an appointment with them but they didn't talk well . I am dying..I need help.

Please, I need help.

I have told my mom about this she should pray for me. I am ready to go to church, herbalist, shrine or mosque to reconstruct my life.
I can't help myself.
Everytime I try to stop just 24hours I relapse the next day.

I wish I can just die.
Every night I sleep and wish not to wake up because once I do I know it's same suffering.
I am like a living corpse that's breathing but dying with great pace. I might just take my life but I wish I can survive.

Nlfpmod

.Whatsapp me on 08067438374.

Demons are at work to destroy you. Until they destroy you till you take your own life by your own hands, they won't leave you...I would love to pray with you and break that evil hold over your life in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

Only Jesus can save you. Your human power is limited but God's power is unlimited.
Re: I Got 4 Addictions: I Am Contemplating Suicide by Kobojunkie: 6:37am On Jun 24, 2023
Bizzyman:
■ You talk like one that has not the Holy Spirif so it is clear you don't know God or his son, Jesus Christ. The foolishness of God is greater than the wisdom of men. Be careful not to sin against the Holy Spirit. Such sin is unforgivable in this life or next to come.
■ One love. Jesus loves you.
Stop spewing nonsense! undecided

Which Holy Spirit do you keep referring to their? The same one Jesus Christ made clear in His Gospel that only those who are Holy and hence Perfect vessels of God are able to have- John 8 vs 31 - 36 & John 14 vs 15 - 26 & John 15 vs 26 - 27 & John 16 vs 4 - 16 ? undecided

2. Jesus Christ said He loves only those who obey His teachings and commandments much the same way He obeys His own Father so are you insinuating that Jesus Christ is a liar - John 13 vs 1 & John 14 vs 15 - 23 & John 15 vs 9 - 11? undecided
Re: I Got 4 Addictions: I Am Contemplating Suicide by Carcholce: 6:48am On Jun 24, 2023
Bizzyman:

You talk like one that has not the Holy Spirif so it is clear you don't know God or his son, Jesus Christ. The foolishness of God is greater than the wisdom of men. Be careful not to sin against the Holy Spirit. Such sin is unforgivable in this life or next to come. One love. Jesus loves you.

No you are getting me wrong. What the scripture kobojunkie posted is saying is that, Jesus died for your sins once. The false idea most Christian’s have is that they think they can continue to live in sin and expect the sins to be unaccounted for because Jesus had already died on the cross for the sins.

The idea that God loves the OP is false. The only way for God to love you is when you obey His commandments. You cannot live your life outside the laws of the commandments with the belief that Jesus had died for you. If you live outside these commandments, you are on your own.
Re: I Got 4 Addictions: I Am Contemplating Suicide by Kobojunkie: 7:00am On Jun 24, 2023
Carcholce:
■ No you are getting me wrong. What the scripture kobojunkie posted is saying is that, Jesus died for your sins once. The false idea most Christian’s have is that they think they can continue to live in sin and expect the sins to be unaccounted for because Jesus had already died on the cross for the sins.
■ The idea that God loves the OP is false. The only way for God to love you is when you obey His commandments. You cannot live your life outside the laws of the commandments with the belief that Jesus had died for you. If you live outside these commandments, you are on your own.
1. I don't quite understand your first assertion. Jesus Christ died in order to provide the sinner of God's Old Law a path to redemption from their sins and back to God. Redemption requires strict self-discipline and self-control and lifelong adherence to God's every teaching and commandment in Jesus Christ. It is not a walk in the park. undecided

2. God said He only loves those who do His Will aka those who obey His teachings and commandments i.e. His Law.
9 “I have loved you as the Father has loved me. Now continue in my love.
10 I have obeyed my Father’s commands, and he continues to love me. In the same way, if you obey my commands, I will continue to love you.
11 I have told you these things so that you can have the true happiness that I have. I want you to be completely happy. - John 15 vs 9 - 11
Re: I Got 4 Addictions: I Am Contemplating Suicide by MrPOTUS: 10:13am On Jun 24, 2023
Carcholce:

How did you overcome your addictions and how long has it been? Do you still get triggers?

I was addicted to Gamble (sport betting) and PMO.

First one I quitted was gambling coz, it also causes trigger for PMO.

And for PMO, I'm over 2 months clean, it's the worse addiction anyone can encounter. It's been equated to cocaine addiction.

This one is worse coz it's easily accessible and cheap, unlike cocaine, but God has been faithful.

And for the triggers, they still come, even came yesterday, but glory to God.
Re: I Got 4 Addictions: I Am Contemplating Suicide by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 24, 2023
Many people here will end up judging you. And things may get worse. Contact me here or on Aza.ng

I can and will help you.

Re: I Got 4 Addictions: I Am Contemplating Suicide by shantti(m): 2:24pm On Jun 24, 2023
MrMoh24:
Addiction is a sickness with a cure... Find a psychologist close to you online and get help

They won't even charge you much, and you would come out clean

Psychologists are even depressed due to hardship caused by subsidy removal.
Re: I Got 4 Addictions: I Am Contemplating Suicide by shantti(m): 2:32pm On Jun 24, 2023
Op punish yourself by reading psalm 119 three times whenever you masturbate, patronise call girls, gamble or do drugs
Re: I Got 4 Addictions: I Am Contemplating Suicide by Bizzyman: 6:54pm On Jun 24, 2023
Carcholce:

No you are getting me wrong. What the scripture kobojunkie posted is saying is that, Jesus died for your sins once. The false idea most Christian’s have is that they think they can continue to live in sin and expect the sins to be unaccounted for because Jesus had already died on the cross for the sins.

The idea that God loves the OP is false. The only way for God to love you is when you obey His commandments. You cannot live your life outside the laws of the commandments with the belief that Jesus had died for you. If you live outside these commandments, you are on your own.

💯. I agree. That "once saved former saved" gospel is heresy. One must live holy. God is holy so one must live holy through the help of the Holy Spirit.
Re: I Got 4 Addictions: I Am Contemplating Suicide by Mimicle101: 7:16pm On Jun 24, 2023
You top concern that iou should never under estimate is.

Gambling and drugs

These can take anyone to 6 fit
Re: I Got 4 Addictions: I Am Contemplating Suicide by Ishilove: 2:05am On Jun 25, 2023
MightyHand:

You sound like the real SATAN 😈, not even like apprentice🌞.

For your lost soul: Several prostitute's were served in the scripture and Jesus Christ did as well
Kobo don collect

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Need Someone To Educate Me / Adultery Legalised In South Korea:- What Is The World Turning Into? NTA NEWS 24 / See Picture Of Lady Who Fell Into Gutter Because Of High-heel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.