Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Pastor Asks Church Members To Raise Their Phones, Commands Miracle Money (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Asks Church Members To Raise Their Phones, Commands Miracle Money (video) (223 Views)

How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies / Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) / Female Pastor Asks Members To Give N21,000. Daddy Freeze Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Asks Church Members To Raise Their Phones, Commands Miracle Money (video) by Lindalilian: 6:43am On Jun 23, 2023
Nigeria Controversial pastor requests church members to raise their phones, as he commands miracle money from Zenith Banks, Access Diamond Bank amongst several other Banks to enter their phones.

He says the process is spiritual and everyone will receive alert, watch the video below

I personally think Nigeria pastor's needs to do better, this is technology age God don't send money, money is worked for, pastors should create jobs and not pray for miracle money, Nigerians should be above been deceived at this age!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cv-tY3g-Z7E
Re: Pastor Asks Church Members To Raise Their Phones, Commands Miracle Money (video) by Nobody: 6:49am On Jun 23, 2023
Remind me when blacks were chained and transported. This one na in a modern way! 😄
Re: Pastor Asks Church Members To Raise Their Phones, Commands Miracle Money (video) by Redoil: 6:50am On Jun 23, 2023
which church is that and how do we know it is not a skit just to make people laugh and insult pastors and church
Re: Pastor Asks Church Members To Raise Their Phones, Commands Miracle Money (video) by Lindalilian: 6:52am On Jun 23, 2023
Redoil:
which church is that and how do we know it is not a skit just to make people laugh and insult pastors and church

Does that look like a skit to you?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Asks Church Members To Raise Their Phones, Commands Miracle Money (video) by donbachi(m): 7:21am On Jun 23, 2023
Make dem no go find work
Re: Pastor Asks Church Members To Raise Their Phones, Commands Miracle Money (video) by Amotolongbo(f): 7:42am On Jun 23, 2023
And if the money in the Pastor’s bank account miraculously disappeared into one of the church member’s account, the pastor would be disturbing the peace of the bank for miraculous unauthorised transactions and fraud.
Or where does he want the miraculous money to come from?
Re: Pastor Asks Church Members To Raise Their Phones, Commands Miracle Money (video) by Monzze: 7:53am On Jun 23, 2023
This reminds me of a church I attended(2021) at lokoja, kogi state. very fake prophet and staged miracles
Always criticizing the state government, he was arrested and locked up for weeks. The youth pastor who took charge in his absence keep on lying that the prophet is somewhere on the mountain praying for church members. they eventually sold his car together with other contribution to get his bail. I left the church.

(1) (Reply)

Must I Be A Muslim Before I Can Visit The Ka'bah? / Prophet Joshua Iginla Raises Prayers For OPM Founder, Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere / Pastor Anoints Yahoo Boys With Millions (yahoo Plus +)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.