Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Must I Be A Muslim Before I Can Visit The Ka'bah? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must I Be A Muslim Before I Can Visit The Ka'bah? (225 Views)

Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams / My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? / Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must I Be A Muslim Before I Can Visit The Ka'bah? by moscobabs(m): 7:51am On Jun 28, 2023
Visiting Ka'bah has been my dream since I was young, I lived with my Grandma who was a Muslim and I attended an Islamic school (Ile Keu) before my Parents took me over and become a Christian again, although in my family you can decide to practice any religion you want because we have both Muslim and Christian names.

I eventually married a Christian over a decade ago and this authomatically makes me forget Islam but I have nothing against the religion but up till date I still feel like visiting the Ka'bah either by Tourism or otherwise.

Dear Muslim brothers and sisters in the house, is it possible for me to Visit the Ka'bah as a Tourist or I must be a Muslim to do that?

Moderators, pls help me push the topic to frontpage. Help a brother pls.
Re: Must I Be A Muslim Before I Can Visit The Ka'bah? by TemplarLandry: 7:52am On Jun 28, 2023
Funny.
Re: Must I Be A Muslim Before I Can Visit The Ka'bah? by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 7:56am On Jun 28, 2023
When you are giving a chapter to recite in Quran & u fail to do so. Your name is bissimallahi🀣🀣🀣
Re: Must I Be A Muslim Before I Can Visit The Ka'bah? by Maynmann: 8:09am On Jun 28, 2023
Christians once had their own kabbah.

The Christian Kaaba in Najran, located at Jabal Taslal, held significant religious importance for the local population, particularly the Banu Khath'am tribe. It served as a place of pilgrimage and worship for generations. Najran, an ancient city in present-day Saudi Arabia, was home to a vibrant Christian community. The Kaaba in Najran was a sacred site for Christians in the region and attracted pilgrims from surrounding areas. The Banu Khath'am tribe had a deep connection to this religious shrine. The Christian Kaaba of Najran represented the blending of Christianity with local Arabian traditions and beliefs, symbolizing the religious diversity and syncretism that existed in pre-Islamic Arabia.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_community_of_Najran
Re: Must I Be A Muslim Before I Can Visit The Ka'bah? by moscobabs(m): 10:29pm On Dec 14, 2023
PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE THIS LADDER.

Many of us were once Nobodies, unknown and uncelebrated. Along the way, God showed us mercy and we got mentors who showed us the ladder to success and also how to ascend.

We stood on their shoulders and today we see further and are now known, celebrated and sought after. Many now have " VIPs " attached to their profile. I rejoice with you.....

The bottom line , please do not become unreachable, self-centered, egocentric and delusional..., ' kindly respond to Mails, Text messages, phone calls etc when possible. Let us not look down on those who do not know how to climb "ordinary ladder" - mentor them.
Nobody knows tomorrow.

The "ordinary" person we show the way today can enthrone us as king tomorrow! If you have successfully climbed the ladder and have seen the other side of life, show others consideration.

Their success is your success -

A success without *impact* on the needy is failure"
"Make someone *happy* today, if you're *privileged* ! !

Copied

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be A Sin? / Northern Christians Must Rise And Pray Against Crisis And Death / Why You Shouldn't Wait For Things To Get Bad Before You Pray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.