Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,692 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility (9046 Views)

I Messed Up. / My Brothers life Is Becoming Messed: Becoming a Theif. Pls I need advice / You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by Mummiesgirls4(f): 11:36pm On Feb 02, 2020
Am a 26years old single moda of four girls 8,5,3, 8 months, I left the fada of my first three daughters because He was nothing but a cheat and liar , he has made my life so much miserable and i suffered with depression and blood pressure.

I was staying with him in his parents house , he never care about me and the children , he was always out chasing women especially rich married and older woman , those woman are the ones giving him money, he will be spending it on expensive clothes and shoes while me and our kids starved of hunger, my children has never been to school and they are very stupid just like their fada .

I have sold almost all my clothes and jewellery to start up foodstuffs business so i will b able to feed my children and send my children to school but the wicked man stole all my money and I went back to zero. I was angry at him , that night I fought and injured him and I left with my 2 years old child because my fada says he can only allow one child in his house and I left the other 2 children with him. At my fada house even my younger ones don’t respect me , everything I did is wrong my presence irritate them and my baby can't breath in this house , if she cried it's bad if she is very happy it's also bad, I can't ask them for money to buy my baby something to eat things was hard for us so I was frustrated that I started dating this rich married man just for me to get something to feed my baby.

the man gives me lots of money and promise to open a shop for me and rent me a room so I can survive with my children , he gave me an iPhone 7 and he was really in love me and he has told me if I gives birth to a baby boy for him , he will send the wife packing because he had 3 girls with her and me as a stupid and greedy I believed all his lies and he impregnated me , I told him about the pregnancy he was happy but after few days his phone was off , I tried calling and calling nothing , I was angry that I searched for his wife on Facebook and Sent her all her husband naked pictures that i kept on my phone and I did also sent her my number to call me so we can discusses more , she did and I told her everything including the pregnancy and i screenshots all the messages her husband sent to me ooooo.

the lady cry on the phone and she hanged the call and three days later the stupid man call insulting me that I should leave his wife alone or he will arrest me , he say he will never leave his wife for me and I should forget about him , the way I insulted him I told him I will do everything to kill him or one of their children because he cannot just come use and dump me so we both should loose and the next morning Out of anger I went to his house to fight him and he arrested me for a week , I sign an undertaking not to be near his house anymore .

I was very depressed I want to kill myself because the pain was too much for me to bear , I was kicking my stomach everyday for this pregnancy to come out I didn’t want it again but it was still here , I feel bad for messing my life to this level and Was very ashamed of myself, I wanted to die oooo , i didn’t know how to face my family, while I was pregnant I posted my story in this Facebook platform in February 2019 and the admin was so nice that she help to find me a counsellors which helped me a lot but it wasn’t easy my family had rejected me and I couldn’t face my other baby daddy I stop contact with my 2 other girls leaving with him and I had this baby the labour was the most painful one and was operated and the fees was high after spending almost three months at the hospital a Good Samaritan paid my hospital bills and I returned back home , things hasn’t been easy but I thank God because I’m working as a sale girl and I’m managing with my children and I rent up a small room and my other 2 children are still with their fada.

and it makes me angry when I see this stupid married man posting his family on Facebook forgetting he has a child somewhere else that he is supposed to be taking care of but he hasn’t given me a kobo for her upkeep I just feel like to go and fight him even the wife has no remorse for my innocent child she can’t even counsel him to take his responsibility , she is forgetting that she also has children incase something happened to her , her children will suffer too the same way she is happy my innocent baby is suffering. Please I’m thinking of going there next Sunday very calmly to ask him to take his responsibility, I will not fight him all I want is for my baby to be a part of his family too.
Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by donstan18: 11:42pm On Feb 02, 2020
Another super story!!

Same pattern, same writing skills and same time frame.
I wonder the person behind these steady fake stories.

I suspect Tonto Dikeh!

35 Likes

Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by AllenSpencer: 11:44pm On Feb 02, 2020
26 years old,. 4 kids

You created your problems yourself. You have boxed yourself to a tight corner.

Only a miracle can bail you out

12 Likes

Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 02, 2020
I think most people have spoken well.You are just self centre. You want to reap where you did not sow.You are quick to condemn without looking at yourself first. Now you have complicated the little kids lives. Just calm down and figure out how you return all your kids to their respective dad's .If you want to use them as a cash funnel it might not work in this Buhari's economy.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by brodalikeme(m): 11:56pm On Feb 02, 2020
26 years old and your first daughter is 8 years old. Meaning you started giving birth at 18 years. You family doesn’t respect you and barely tolerate you, same with the father of your child.
Are you sure he is truly their father?
Have you not realized that you’re a big part of these mess?
Painfully you’re still making fresh mistakes.
Biko, no vex Oo, sister you are wayward!!!

My friend think about your life very very well. If you think about it well enough, you mistakes will begin to reduce.

13 Likes

Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by Nobody: 12:28am On Feb 03, 2020
Seems the owners of nairaland have figured out there could be more traffic if ghost writers can fabricate stories that touch......

18 Likes

Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by padi94(m): 12:34am On Feb 03, 2020
Wow... you are very fertile o... so anybody when touch you na belle be that

12 Likes

Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by Triniti(m): 12:36am On Feb 03, 2020
The drama these days is on another level.

4 Likes

Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by eyinjuege: 12:44am On Feb 03, 2020
Another fake story
Also registered today
We see you. grin

14 Likes

Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by LadySarah: 12:50am On Feb 03, 2020
Vortex369:
Seems the owners of nairaland have figured out there could be more traffic if ghost writers can fabricate stories that touch......

True. Notice they will always be new monikers with one post and that's just that particular post.

You are a bouncing baby girl grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by rain21(f): 12:58am On Feb 03, 2020
This one tie wrapper come pim for ground.

No be small something

1 Like

Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by Alooone: 1:58am On Feb 03, 2020
Wicked witch..... Abeg Nairaland mods should investigate this account...cos if anything happen to those children Police will arrest you ... Witch... OK to show you how wicked you are ...why must you inform the wife when you were busy frolicking and eating her husband's money did u remember her... Wicked witch

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by Foodqueen(f): 3:45am On Feb 03, 2020
She should allow you to be close to her family so that u will snatch her husband at the end.

Na you de produce baby wey u go de assure person say you go give am boy wey u yourself no get

Make nairaland add better emojis. I feel like telling u ntorrr with emoji o.

11 Likes

Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by ahnie: 6:33am On Feb 03, 2020
grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin
This is so hilarious my good God!

Ladysarah food yaff done o.
Lolz nairaland grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by crackkhaus: 6:34am On Feb 03, 2020
padi94:
Wow... you are very fertile o... so anybody when touch you na belle be that
She be bitterleaf, producing everywhere and anywhere even in bad weather.

3 Likes

Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by ahnie: 6:34am On Feb 03, 2020
LadySarah:

True. Notice they will always be new monikers with one post and that's just that particular post.

You are a bouncing baby girl grin grin
Hahahahahahahahahahahaba
HahahahahhahHahHHAhahahaha
You're mean for years!

1 Like

Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by ahnie: 6:35am On Feb 03, 2020
crackkhaus:

She be bitterleaf, producing everywhere and anywhere even in bad weather.
I was about calling you out grin grin grin
Aunty yaff turned millipede looking for where to chook head.

1 Like

Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by crackkhaus: 6:44am On Feb 03, 2020
ahnie:

I was about calling you out grin grin grin
Aunty yaff turned millipede looking for where to chook head.
Lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by OkCornel(m): 7:19am On Feb 03, 2020
I stopped reading at the point where the OP wrote she “was kicking her stomach every day for the pregnancy to fall out”

How is this even possible

10 Likes

Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by cococandy(f): 8:04am On Feb 03, 2020
Can’t even concoct a sensible story.

You Left your husband because he was a cheat
Now went to help a married man cheat on his wife.

We are full of empathy for you. NOT.

Next!

15 Likes

Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by Amanee(f): 8:43am On Feb 03, 2020
The excuse these days is that even if it's fake, someone real may be going through the same thing and would need advice...

4 Likes

Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by LadySarah: 9:03am On Feb 03, 2020
ahnie:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaba
HahahahahhahHahHHAhahahaha
You're mean for years!

Lol. Derailing them will just makesense

1 Like

Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by thorpido(m): 9:14am On Feb 03, 2020
Op,I have a solution to your problem.
Forget all that daughters,married man e.t.c. bullsh*t

You are an aspiring fiction writer.You will need to learn more about putting your stories together and you need to work on your use of English language

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by Sijo01(f): 9:42am On Feb 03, 2020
Keep on fighting afterall, the bible says 'right from the days of John the Baptise, the kingdom of God sufferet violence and the violent ones taketh it by force' lipsrsealed
Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by kushercain: 9:49am On Feb 03, 2020
donstan18:
Another super story!!

Same pattern, same writing skills and same time frame.
I wonder the person behind these steady fake stories.

I suspect Tonto Dikeh!

Omo the story weak me

2 Likes

Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by ashawopikin(m): 10:23am On Feb 03, 2020
Vortex369:
nairaland gradually becoming twitter of lies

4 Likes

Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by jeff1607(m): 10:51am On Feb 03, 2020
seems the mods are more of laid back for months now, this story has a pattern , something ain't right.

4 Likes

Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by DIKEnaWAR: 11:26am On Feb 03, 2020
Iberibe

2 Likes

Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by Gloriagee(f): 11:30am On Feb 03, 2020
Laslas the 4th child is also a girl. Anyway, u got an iPhone 7 and lots of promises.

4 Likes

Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by tunderoc(m): 1:14pm On Feb 03, 2020
She's prolly from Ibadan, that's how we roll. School we noh go go, trade we noh go learn, na only olosho and to run mouth then run away when we don cause wahala we sabi.. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by Mizwisdom(f): 1:42pm On Feb 03, 2020
Another fake story

3 Likes

Re: Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility by UjuJoan2: 1:47pm On Feb 03, 2020
Mummiesgirls4:
Am a 26years old single moda of four girls 8,5,3, 8 months, I left the fada of my first three daughters because He was nothing but a cheat and liar , he has made my life so much miserable and i suffered with depression and blood pressure.

I was staying with him in his parents house , he never care about me and the children , he was always out chasing women especially rich married and older woman , those woman are the ones giving him money, he will be spending it on expensive clothes and shoes while me and our kids starved of hunger, my children has never been to school and they are very stupid just like their fada .

I think you are the stupid one!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Tell Your Wife That Her Soup Is Not Sweet? / Reasons For Giving Many Names To Babies / The Apata Wives: Bonded By Uncommon Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.