Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

What Will You Do For A Thousand Naira - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / What Will You Do For A Thousand Naira (778 Views)

My Testimony, Am Thirty Thousand Naira Richer With Just N2500. / You Can Register Your Own Limited Company Under Fifty Thousand Naira / I Need One Hundred Thousand Naira Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do For A Thousand Naira by sherif1: 3:10pm On Oct 03, 2011
Guys what will you do for a thousand naira
Watching programs like maltina dance all stars, peak etc, where you see different family in nigerian from various background come out and go wild for some million naira
I just kept wondering that as small as naira1,000 is, what will people do for a thousand naira after coming across this nigerian site ( can you imagine somebody is willing to be a facebook boyfriend or girl friend for two weeks for just #1,000 or another one offering to give testimony and reviews of your product)

I would love to know what you guys will do for naira1,000.
For those who are willing to get active about it you can check out www.1knaira.com ; signing up is free. it is a new site where you can buy or sell anything online for just a thousand naira

There were many things that people do that waste a lot of time, and can actually be easily outsourced to someone else who is better experienced to deal with them. “Why not hire someone for a small fee who can get it done in short period?”. “Today almost anyone is or can become a micro-entrepreneur — most people know how to do something that can be of value to someone else.”
NOTE: before you allow demotivating thought to set in, why not post those nice, creative thought you can do that is of quality and stop wondering whether anyone would pay for it or not. try it out its free, you've got nothing to loose.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do For A Thousand Naira by Dgunnerz(m): 7:16pm On Oct 03, 2011
I will love to be a houseboy to anybody for just a day!#1,000k.

(1) (Reply)

Eggs FOR SALE@ Cheap Price. / I Want To Sell Big Travelling Bag Never Used 1k / Peacocks For Sale. 260k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.