Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Is There Truly A God? - Question from a believer. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Truly A God? - Question from a believer. (521 Views)

Is Sport Betting Truly A Sin? / Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt / How Do We Understand God - Question For The Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Truly A God? - Question from a believer. by Alvelt14(m): 12:00pm On Jun 24, 2023
Honestly speaking I do believe there must be a supreme being, life have to start from somewhere.

If you look at all these religion from Islam to Christianity to Judaism to Buddhism even to our own traditional religion IFA and so on

Even the Greek methodology and the Vikings era

They all pointed to one supreme being or another

But for all I know it could be an illusion.

There was even some point in my life, I was so deep (not really deep but for me it was deep) in Islam to the extent I believed in Jinns
I believed people can turn to bird
I believed if u dress naked and swear for someone and it will catch the person
I believed in ritual
my bad I know 😂
Nollywood did me strong thing

It’s all fugayzi and it’s so fake.

Nevertheless just like religion, there are various forms of occultic event and occurrence out there and you have to be careful. People are manipulated heavily and can kill or maim there fellow humans

Thread carefully

I used to hate on the atheist so much but they could be right but i won’t tow that path

What I will advice is that be careful what you feed your mind for it will make or mar you.

What are your takes?
Re: Is There Truly A God? - Question from a believer. by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:19pm On Jun 24, 2023
grin Ranting and raving galore! Oga,God exists and you can see Him in all creation _Animals, plants,oceans, rivers, mountains,clouds, forests,deserts,et.c.
If God doesn't exist,why then has the oceans long ago overflowed and exterminated all forms of life? Nearly all rivers discharge into the oceans and have been for millennia,yet the oceans are not full or overflowing into continents and islands.
You believe you have a soul and at night you have dreams.If God doesn't exist, you like everyone would be just a mindless, dumb less than an animal.
If God doesn't exist,why is there evil and wickedness in the world today?
Evil exists because Satan exists and Satan originally was a holy angel created by God, before he rebelled.

3 Likes

Re: Is There Truly A God? - Question from a believer. by Ever8090: 12:38pm On Jun 24, 2023
You yourself is a proof of God's existence, check out your body parts and their functions,.

Imagine man creating things trough science and technology but turn around to believe that themselves came into existence by chance...

1 Like

Re: Is There Truly A God? - Question from a believer. by LordReed(m): 12:59pm On Jun 24, 2023
Alvelt14:
Honestly speaking I do believe there must be a supreme being, life have to start from somewhere.

If you look at all these religion from Islam to Christianity to Judaism to Buddhism even to our own traditional religion IFA and so on

There was even some point in my life, I was so deep (not really deep but for me it was deep) in Islam to the extent I believed in Jinns
I believed in ritual
my bad I know 😂

Nevertheless just like religion, there are various forms of occultic event and occurrence out there and you have to be careful. People are manipulated heavily and can kill or maim there fellow humans

Thread carefully

I used to hate on the atheist so much but they could be right but i won’t tow that path

What I will advice is that be careful what you feed your mind for it will make or mar you.

What are your takes?

How does life starting have to be by a god?

Live your life as best as you can but by Andromeda stop jumping at every shadow and lizard that pops up in your sight. These occultic event and occurrence what evidence do you have that they are real? Or are you just afraid of the unknown?

1 Like

Re: Is There Truly A God? - Question from a believer. by Benfaco: 1:05pm On Jun 24, 2023
The love of God for us

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

When Adam sinned, he lost the direct access he initially had with God. (Genesis 3) God decided to send his only begotten son (Jesus) to pay the price for our sins on the cross of calvary because of his love for us. When Christ resurrected, he restored all privileges that we once had and brought redemption to us all. All we need is to believe that he died for our sin and has once again granted us direct access with God. No longer through an intermediary! (Mathew 27:50-53).

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

If our earthly parents care so much for us, how much more our father in heaven! (Luke 11:11-13). God’s love for us is infinite. He has promised to supply all our needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Philipians 4:19).

Prayer of Salvation

Lord Jesus, I accept and acknowledge you as my personal lord and savior. I sincerely ask that you forgive my sins. Come into my life and pour out your spirit on me. By faith, I receive the promise of the father, which is the holy spirit. (John 14:16) I thank you for the price that you paid for me on the cross of calvary. Thank you for my redemption. I pray that your power, grace and favor will abide with me now and forever more. Amen.
Re: Is There Truly A God? - Question from a believer. by Alvelt14(m): 1:11pm On Jun 24, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
grin Ranting and raving galore! Oga,God exists and you can see Him in all creation _Animals, plants,oceans, rivers, mountains,clouds, forests,deserts,et.c.
If God doesn't exist,why then has the oceans long ago overflowed and exterminated all forms of life? Nearly all rivers discharge into the oceans and have been for millennia,yet the oceans are not full or overflowing into continents and islands.
You believe you have a soul and at night you have dreams.If God doesn't exist, you like everyone would be just a mindless, dumb less than an animal.
If God doesn't exist,why is there evil and wickedness in the world today?
Evil exists because Satan exists and Satan originally was a holy angel created by God, before he rebelled.

I know in my mind God does exist, of course there has to be that supreme being but you are not convincing

1)How can I see him in those things u mentioned?
2)Why hasn’t ocean overflowed? Lol bro, how do u want me to know. I will prefer you do the answering and stop asking this and that.
You yourself you don’t know but we humans have to tag it to something
3)You and who believe I have a soul, I have a body and a mind. The mind is much more powerful than the body, it controls the body. Do u know something about dreams, it comes from your conscious and unconscious mind. If u think something for a long period of time, it stores in your conscious mind and u can dream about it AND if u think or see something even though u might not remember when and why, you can dream about it too
Dreams are just our thoughts
Nothing serious
4) Why they are evil is simply because Humans are evil and we are capable of inflicting high degree of damage or even death to our fellow humans and other species

Gracias

1 Like

Re: Is There Truly A God? - Question from a believer. by Alvelt14(m): 1:16pm On Jun 24, 2023
LordReed:

How does life starting have to be by a god?

Live your life as best as you can but by Andromeda stop jumping at every shadow and lizard that pops up in your sight. These occultic event and occurrence what evidence do you have that they are real? Or are you just afraid of the unknown?

To answer your your first question
Logically and Technically it should

Who jumps at shadow
Me? Lol

Of course these occultists are real bro

E.g Ogboni Confraternity

Also people kill for ritual too

Not like whatever they are doing is real but people can be fooled u know, I guess fooled by their leaders.
Re: Is There Truly A God? - Question from a believer. by Alvelt14(m): 1:19pm On Jun 24, 2023
Benfaco:
The love of God for us

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

When Adam sinned, he lost the direct access he initially had with God. (Genesis 3) God decided to send his only begotten son (Jesus) to pay the price for our sins on the cross of calvary because of his love for us. When Christ resurrected, he restored all privileges that we once had and brought redemption to us all. All we need is to believe that he died for our sin and has once again granted us direct access with God. No longer through an intermediary! (Mathew 27:50-53).

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

If our earthly parents care so much for us, how much more our father in heaven! (Luke 11:11-13). God’s love for us is infinite. He has promised to supply all our needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Philipians 4:19).

Prayer of Salvation

Lord Jesus, I accept and acknowledge you as my personal lord and savior. I sincerely ask that you forgive my sins. Come into my life and pour out your spirit on me. By faith, I receive the promise of the father, which is the holy spirit. (John 14:16) I thank you for the price that you paid for me on the cross of calvary. Thank you for my redemption. I pray that your power, grace and favor will abide with me now and forever more. Amen.

Wow

You got me with those bible references

Not like I read any of that but I do not know where to debate

You must be a Pastor.
Re: Is There Truly A God? - Question from a believer. by Alvelt14(m): 1:20pm On Jun 24, 2023
Benfaco:
The love of God for us

Prayer of Salvation

Is there truly a God though?

If truly you believe an adult will read the last paragraph and become a believer or is now a Christian in the eye of God then it is either you are been manipulated or you are trying to manipulate.
Re: Is There Truly A God? - Question from a believer. by LordReed(m): 1:32pm On Jun 24, 2023
Alvelt14:

To answer your your first question
Logically and Technically it should

Who jumps at shadow
Me? Lol

Of course these occultists are real bro

E.g Ogboni Confraternity

Also people kill for ritual too

Not like whatever they are doing is real but people can be fooled u know, I guess fooled by their leaders.

Show me how logically and technically it has to be by a god.

You said "occultic event and occurrence" not that confraternities exist. We know that confraternities exist but these occultic event and occurrence are what I want evidence for. Ritual killing is just that ritual killing I have no evidence it is anything more than misguided dolts killing their follow human beings for gain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Truly A God? - Question from a believer. by Alvelt14(m): 1:43pm On Jun 24, 2023
LordReed:

Show me how logically and technically it has to be by a god.

You said "occultic event and occurrence" not that confraternities exist. We know that confraternities exist but these occultic event and occurrence are what I want evidence for. Ritual killing is just that ritual killing I have no evidence it is anything more than misguided dolts killing their follow human beings for gain.

I can’t even show you how.

But for Occultic event and occurrence

Google search ogboni confraternity

They are not the regular Cult boys you know

Big men are in these

It can also be likened to Witch and wizard having their meetings. Yeah they do have their meetings in the real world even though it is a sham. I was opportuned to have over hear them during my higher education years
Re: Is There Truly A God? - Question from a believer. by LordReed(m): 2:28pm On Jun 24, 2023
Alvelt14:

I can’t even show you how.

But for Occultic event and occurrence

Google search ogboni confraternity

They are not the regular Cult boys you know

Big men are in these

It can also be likened to Witch and wizard having their meetings. Yeah they do have their meetings in the real world even though it is a sham. I was opportuned to have over hear them during my higher education years

You said it was logical and technical so why can't you show me?

I searched and I here is what I saw:

1 Like

Re: Is There Truly A God? - Question from a believer. by vdestro: 3:17pm On Jun 24, 2023
Alvelt14:

I believed in ritual
my bad I know 😂

Thread carefully

What are your takes?

Whether you live it or not, you are not the one who built this beautiful house called world and put everything in it.

If you jump into the ocean you would drown and if you say that rain should not fall in june, the rain would luagh at you.
Re: Is There Truly A God? - Question from a believer. by vdestro: 3:20pm On Jun 24, 2023
LordReed:

How does life starting have to be by a god?...

Exactly as your mannequins life can not start and did not start without you. So, life started by God!
Re: Is There Truly A God? - Question from a believer. by delkuf(m): 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2023
Tomorrow is Sunday, you guys are trying to push thread for tomorrow
Re: Is There Truly A God? - Question from a believer. by vdestro: 3:27pm On Jun 24, 2023
Alvelt14:

1)How can I see him...

Only if you are pure.
Re: Is There Truly A God? - Question from a believer. by vdestro: 3:28pm On Jun 24, 2023
delkuf:
Tomorrow is Sunday, you guys are trying to push thread for tomorrow

Today is Holy Day, so it is in order.
Re: Is There Truly A God? - Question from a believer. by LordReed(m): 4:12pm On Jun 24, 2023
vdestro:

Exactly as your mannequins life can not start and did not start without you. So, life started by God!

LoLz. Stating the obvious, mannequins don't have life but even without that not even comparable. We can see humans make mannequins; this god has not been seen making anything.

1 Like

Re: Is There Truly A God? - Question from a believer. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:37pm On Jun 24, 2023
Alvelt14:

Honestly speaking I do believe there must be a supreme being, life have to start from somewhere. If you look at all these religion from Islam to Christianity to Judaism to Buddhism even to our own traditional religion IFA and so on Even the Greek methodology and the Vikings era They all pointed to one supreme being or another But for all I know it could be an illusion. There was even some point in my life, I was so deep (not really deep but for me it was deep) in Islam to the extent I believed in JinnsI believed people can turn to bird I believed if u dress naked and swear for someone and it will catch the person
I believed in ritual
my bad I know 😂
Thread carefully
What are your takes?

There is just one true God, His name is JEHOVAH and His worshipers today are called "JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES"
If you have any question feel free to ask me.

Remember to "Thread carefully" smiley
Re: Is There Truly A God? - Question from a believer. by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:54pm On Jun 24, 2023
Alvelt14:

I know in my mind God does exist, of course there has to be that supreme being but you are not convincing

1)How can I see him in those things u mentioned?
2)Why hasn’t ocean overflowed? Lol bro, how do u want me to know. I will prefer you do the answering and stop asking this and that.
You yourself you don’t know but we humans have to tag it to something
3)You and who believe I have a soul, I have a body and a mind. The mind is much more powerful than the body, it controls the body. Do u know something about dreams, it comes from your conscious and unconscious mind. If u think something for a long period of time, it stores in your conscious mind and u can dream about it AND if u think or see something even though u might not remember when and why, you can dream about it too
Dreams are just our thoughts
Nothing serious
4) Why they are evil is simply because Humans are evil and we are capable of inflicting high degree of damage or even death to our fellow humans and other species

Gracias
Good for you.Believe anything you want.
Re: Is There Truly A God? - Question from a believer. by Alvelt14(m): 5:04pm On Jun 24, 2023
vdestro:

Only if you are poor .

You are wise but not that wise just ogbon sodiq

See how u remove the question from the original context

Just like me saying u said

Only if you are poor
Re: Is There Truly A God? - Question from a believer. by Alvelt14(m): 5:06pm On Jun 24, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

There is just one true God, His name is JEHOVAH and His worshipers today are called "JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES"
If you have any question feel free to ask me.

Remember to "Thread carefully" smiley

Of course I will thread carefully

People can go extreme for anything but I know the truth in my mind.

You won’t see me preaching Jesus is not God or something like that outside or somewhere I could be harmed.
Re: Is There Truly A God? - Question from a believer. by Alvelt14(m): 5:09pm On Jun 24, 2023
vdestro:

Whether you live it or not, you are not the one who built this beautiful house called world and put everything in it.

If you jump into the ocean you would drown and if you say that rain should not fall in june, the rain would luagh at you.

I am not the one and you are not the one

If I jump into the he ocean, bro I won’t be dumb enough to do that .

We have rainy season bro
Re: Is There Truly A God? - Question from a believer. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:13pm On Jun 24, 2023
Alvelt14:

Of course I will thread carefully

People can go extreme for anything but I know the truth in my mind.

You won’t see me preaching Jesus is not God or something like that outside or somewhere I could be harmed.

So what will you like to know about our God and His purposes?
Re: Is There Truly A God? - Question from a believer. by vdestro: 5:36pm On Jun 24, 2023
Alvelt14:

I am not the one and you are not the one

If I jump into the he ocean, bro I won’t be dumb enough to do that .

We have rainy season bro

You obviously did not get it.
Re: Is There Truly A God? - Question from a believer. by vdestro: 5:42pm On Jun 24, 2023
Alvelt14:

You are wise but not that wise just ogbon sodiq

See how u remove the question from the original context

Just like me saying u said

Only if you are poor

That was the greatest part of your question, all others are less and everyone knows the right answers to them such that i did not believe that you seriously expected people to answer them.
Re: Is There Truly A God? - Question from a believer. by vdestro: 5:49pm On Jun 24, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz. Stating the obvious, mannequins don't have life but even without that not even comparable. We can see humans make mannequins; this god has not been seen making anything.

Now you see you are wrong for you have given your mannequins life even if their lives are not yet as long as yours.

And they are like you in all things save the powers you are yet to give them, exactly as God did to you.
Re: Is There Truly A God? - Question from a believer. by LordReed(m): 6:03pm On Jun 24, 2023
vdestro:

Now you see you are wrong for you have given your mannequins life even if their lives are not yet as long as yours.

And they are like you in all things save the piwers you are yet to give them, exactly as God did to you.

LMAO!
Re: Is There Truly A God? - Question from a believer. by Alvelt14(m): 6:20pm On Jun 24, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So what will you like to know about our God and His purposes?

I don’t really have a problem with God infact I believe God exist because I believe they have to be a supreme being somewhere (eventhough I can’t back it up)

My problem is with religion. All of them.

Religion is fugayzi, a cult with cult followings, a business industry and a scam.
Re: Is There Truly A God? - Question from a believer. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:19pm On Jun 24, 2023
Alvelt14:

I don’t really have a problem with God infact I believe God exist because I believe they have to be a supreme being somewhere (eventhough I can’t back it up) My problem is with religion. All of them. Religion is fugayzi, a cult with cult followings, a business industry and a scam.

Let me give you an illustration:

A slave heard about the land of freedom so he wants to go there desperately to gain liberty but he has a problem, he doesn't know the way and he has heard about highway robbers, plane and trian hijackers, and also sea pirates.

Please what do you think?
Should he forget about going for liberty?

That's exactly how you sound!

There is no way to God apart from religion (traveling) so spiritual travel is inevitable like Abraham living his people to the promised land. So what you need is the map to the place you're going and experienced travelers who are used to reading maps, with them you can travel to avoid all the dangers on the way since the map itself will show you places to avoid for you to reach your preferred destination.

So you need to figure out the true religion (group of travelers) who are also going to the same place out of millions around you.

That's why the true God organized His worshipers to come and call you if truly you want to go to the land of freedom: Paradise! smiley
Re: Is There Truly A God? - Question from a believer. by Alvelt14(m): 8:15pm On Jun 24, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Let me give you an illustration:

A slave heard about the land of freedom so he wants to go there desperately to gain liberty but he has a problem, he doesn't know the way and he has heard about highway robbers, plane and trian hijackers, and also sea pirates.

Please what do you think?
Should he forget about going for liberty?

That's exactly how you sound!

There is no way to God apart from religion (traveling) so spiritual travel is inevitable like Abraham living his people to the promised land. So what you need is the map to the place you're going and experienced travelers who are used to reading maps, with them you can travel to avoid all the dangers on the way since the map itself will show you places to avoid for you to reach your preferred destination.

So you need to figure out the true religion (group of travelers) who are also going to the same place out of millions around you.

That's why the true God organized His worshipers to come and call you if truly you want to go to the land of freedom: Paradise! smiley

I was admired with the way you write and your content.

But nobody is traveling to anywhere

There is no Spiritual world, there is no paradise.

It’s all an illusion created to collect money from the naive.
Re: Is There Truly A God? - Question from a believer. by orisa37: 3:41am On Jun 25, 2023
IF YOU COMMUNE FREQUENTLY WITH HIM PERHAPS YOU CAN SEE HIS BACK. WE SEE THE LORD ALWAYS IN ALL OUR ACTIONS BECAUSE THE LORD IS WITH US.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Reason Why There Are So Much Deaths These Days / 46.3% Christians, 46.2% Muslims In Nigeria - WCE / Thy Kingdom Come

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.