Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

The Reason Why There Are So Much Deaths These Days - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Reason Why There Are So Much Deaths These Days (547 Views)

Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? / Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" / The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reason Why There Are So Much Deaths These Days by Ken4Christ: 10:30pm On Oct 11, 2023
The fourth horse is riding. And the scripture says;

Revelation 6:7-8
7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.

8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and HIS NAME THAT SAT ON HIM WAS DEATH, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

So, be careful not to be a victim. And avoid hatred as much as possible. Hatred is the doorway to murder. It's happening daily.
Re: The Reason Why There Are So Much Deaths These Days by Snitch24(m): 10:35pm On Oct 11, 2023
Just shut up
There's alway been death
The social media makes information go round easily these days
It has always been happening

5 Likes

Re: The Reason Why There Are So Much Deaths These Days by jaephoenix(m): 10:35pm On Oct 11, 2023
What is the essence of this tripe? And what is the relationship with the topic?

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Why There Are So Much Deaths These Days by Tyktoker: 10:48pm On Oct 11, 2023
Just blabbing forth nonsense
Ken4Christ:

7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.

8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and HIS NAME THAT SAT ON HIM WAS DEATH, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

So, be careful not to be a victim. And avoid hatred as much as possible. Hatred is the doorway to murder. It's happening daily.

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Why There Are So Much Deaths These Days by Mvnster: 5:19am On Oct 12, 2023
Them done kidnap rider and pale horse for sambisa
Re: The Reason Why There Are So Much Deaths These Days by Maynman: 8:44am On Oct 12, 2023
Re: The Reason Why There Are So Much Deaths These Days by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:20am On Oct 12, 2023
Life saving instructions found in God's word is ignored by many due to their quest for fame and riches so many are dying and many more will still die due to ignorance! Hosea 4:6

The four horsemen depicts four sticking events in the last days!

The first horseman depicts Jesus who returned in 1914 and began working with an organized group to preach globally {Revelations 6:1-2} the work of this group is compared to the matching of locusts {Revelations 9:1-4} anyone they sting will be [b]DEAD[b] to this world's political system {Revelations 9:19 compare to Romans 6:11} but majority resisted them so those resisting them weren't dead to this world's system! Revelations Revelations 9:20-21
So what were those that resisted the locusts doing afterwards?

That leads to the next (second) horseman who depicts war as politics entered into the brains of billions and they flagged off for battles to kill their neighbours throughout the earth! Revelations 6:3-4
Because most world leaders diverted their resources into production of weapons instead of agriculture the next horseman followed.

The next (third) horseman depicts food shortages and many people have to go hungry for a lengthy period of time as production of food dropped and there was no money to buy the available food! Revelations 6:5-6

I will stop here but if anyone is interested i will continue! smiley
Re: The Reason Why There Are So Much Deaths These Days by Ken4Christ: 9:39am On Oct 12, 2023
Tyktoker:
Just blabbing forth nonsense

Then, remain in your ignorance.
Re: The Reason Why There Are So Much Deaths These Days by Ken4Christ: 9:40am On Oct 12, 2023
Snitch24:
Just shut up
There's alway been death
The social media makes information go round easily these days
It has always been happening

It's true that there has always been death but not at the rate it is happening right now. Unless you are not a student of history.
Re: The Reason Why There Are So Much Deaths These Days by Ken4Christ: 9:42am On Oct 12, 2023
jaephoenix:
What is the essence of this tripe? And what is the relationship with the topic?

It's good you know the days we are living in so you will not be a victim and you will also not be used to kill someone.
Re: The Reason Why There Are So Much Deaths These Days by Ken4Christ: 9:43am On Oct 12, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Life saving instructions found in God's word is ignored by many due to their quest for fame and riches so many are dying and many more will still die due to ignorance! Hosea 4:6

The four horsemen depicts four sticking events in the last days!

The first horseman depicts Jesus who returned in 1914 and began working with an organized group to preach globally {Revelations 6:1-2} the work of this group is compared to the matching of locusts {Revelations 9:1-4} anyone they sting will be [b]DEAD[b] to this world's political system {Revelations 9:19 compare to Romans 6:11} but majority resisted them so those resisting them weren't dead to this world's system! Revelations Revelations 9:20-21
So what were those that resisted the locusts doing afterwards?

That leads to the next (second) horseman who depicts war as politics entered into the brains of billions and they flagged off for battles to kill their neighbours throughout the earth! Revelations 6:3-4
Because most world leaders diverted their resources into production of weapons instead of agriculture the next horseman followed.

The next (third) horseman depicts food shortages and many people have to go hungry for a lengthy period of time as production of food dropped and there was no money to buy the available food! Revelations 6:5-6

I will stop here but if anyone is interested i will continue! smiley

You like exhibiting your ignorance on every thread instead of learning.
Re: The Reason Why There Are So Much Deaths These Days by jaephoenix(m): 2:02pm On Oct 12, 2023
Ken4Christ:

It's true that there has always been death but not at the rate it is happening right now. Unless you are not a student of history.
Do u know how many people died in the Bubonic and black plagues alone? Never mind the world wars.
I realize christians are so ignorant in history and science

6 Likes

Re: The Reason Why There Are So Much Deaths These Days by jaephoenix(m): 2:03pm On Oct 12, 2023
Ken4Christ:

It's good you know the days we are living in so you will not be a victim and you will also not be used to kill someone.
How can I be used to kill someone?
Re: The Reason Why There Are So Much Deaths These Days by Ken4Christ: 2:41pm On Oct 12, 2023
jaephoenix:

How can I be used to kill someone?

It begins with hatred. When you nurse hatred against someone for a very long time, it turns into murder. And most of those who commit murder usually end up regretting it. They often say, they don't know what came over them.
Re: The Reason Why There Are So Much Deaths These Days by Ken4Christ: 2:46pm On Oct 12, 2023
jaephoenix:

Do u know how many people died in the Bubonic and black plagues alone? Never mind the world wars.
I realize christians are so ignorant in history and science

Even six million Jews were killed by Adolf Hitler. But the spread of death is spread now all over the world. The prophecy actually says it will affect 25% of the world population.

Years back, it's uncommon to hear husbands or wives killing one another in the manner and way it's happening these days

Terrorist activities was only concentrated in North East few years back. But now it's spreading to every part of Nigeria.

This is my point. And worst days are ahead. You need to be more prayerful to escape these things.
Re: The Reason Why There Are So Much Deaths These Days by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:18pm On Oct 12, 2023
Ken4Christ:

You like exhibiting your ignorance on every thread instead of learning.

IGNORANCE!

It's OK can you explain what the first three horsemen depicts? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Reason Why There Are So Much Deaths These Days by jaephoenix(m): 3:24pm On Oct 12, 2023
Ken4Christ:

It begins with hatred. When you nurse hatred against someone for a very long time, it turns into murder. And most of those who commit murder usually end up regretting it. They often say, they don't know what came over them.
I have hated people for years and I haven't killed anyone. So what are you saying?

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why There Are So Much Deaths These Days by jaephoenix(m): 4:27pm On Oct 12, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Even six million Jews were killed by Adolf Hitler. But the spread of death is spread now all over the world. The prophecy actually says it will affect 25% of the world population.

Years back, it's uncommon to hear husbands or wives killing one another in the manner and way it's happening these days

Terrorist activities was only concentrated in North East few years back. But now it's spreading to every part of Nigeria.

This is my point. And worst days are ahead. You need to be more prayerful to escape these things.
1. What prophesy are you talking about?
2. Can you explain more about 'the spread of death is spread now all over the world'?
3. Marital acrimony has been on since time immemorial. These days women are empowered to seek for justice when battered and assaulted as against before, and also social media is an avenue where they air their grievances. Thus everybody can know almost all the marital problems happening all over the world
4. Social media is the reason you get to see so many deaths. People are even getting numb by death videos. Suicides, beheadings etc are shown on social media. There are whole social media channels dedicated to bloody deaths, decapitations, suicides etc. Go to X(Twitter), Telegram, Discord etc and you'll have your fill of death. This was not possible before like 20 years ago. You get to see more deaths now.
4. I agree terrorism in Nigeria is worsening due to government lackadaisical approach to security. And the terrorist groups are getting bolder since some of them are even getting paid for it. But social media has made it possible for you to hear about their exploits quickly and easily. 10 years ago the only channels of Nigerian terrorism was NTA, AIT etc. Nowadays even Instablog9ja would help you know there was a bomb blast in Abuja before you hear it on AIT.
And no, aint no worse days ahead

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why There Are So Much Deaths These Days by meobizy(f): 6:39pm On Oct 12, 2023
God does everything for a reason.
Re: The Reason Why There Are So Much Deaths These Days by Ken4Christ: 10:15pm On Oct 12, 2023
jaephoenix:

I have hated people for years and I haven't killed anyone. So what are you saying?

If you don't deal with the hatred, one day you will kill.
Re: The Reason Why There Are So Much Deaths These Days by Snitch24(m): 10:36pm On Oct 12, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Lamo
See you
The number of deaths in history compared to the population then
Do you know how many things that wasn't captured in today's history
Imagine how many people would have died during slave trade
War is a norm those days
Thats the only way to claim your right
But now we're clamoring for humanity
For thr records
The people in the past are far more brutal
And if they had have access to the weapons Available today it would have been trouble
Re: The Reason Why There Are So Much Deaths These Days by jaephoenix(m): 6:38am On Oct 13, 2023
Ken4Christ:

If you don't deal with the hatred, one day you will kill.
Okay. No problem. Since you know so much about me, what's my bank account balance
Re: The Reason Why There Are So Much Deaths These Days by Ken4Christ: 9:07pm On Oct 13, 2023
Snitch24:

Lamo
See you
The number of deaths in history compared to the population then
Do you know how many things that wasn't captured in today's history
Imagine how many people would have died during slave trade
War is a norm those days
Thats the only way to claim your right
But now we're clamoring for humanity
For thr records
The people in the past are far more brutal
And if they had have access to the weapons Available today it would have been trouble

The death rate will continue to rise until one quarter of the world is affected. And this will happen before the rapture.

After the rapture, the whole world will be totally in darkness.
Re: The Reason Why There Are So Much Deaths These Days by Snitch24(m): 10:24am On Oct 14, 2023
Ken4Christ:

The death rate will continue to rise until one quarter of the world is affected. And this will happen before the rapture.

Na you com sabi that one ooh
But these don dey happen no be today
Re: The Reason Why There Are So Much Deaths These Days by Maynman: 12:11pm On Oct 14, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Mental psychosis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5_P2F2o01c?si=21CUdORKOPKWW6PP
Re: The Reason Why There Are So Much Deaths These Days by Ken4Christ: 11:20pm On Oct 14, 2023
Maynman:

Mental psychosis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5_P2F2o01c?si=21CUdORKOPKWW6PP

The information in that video is totally incorrect. I have watched it few years ago. The so called Pastor is preaching heresy.
Re: The Reason Why There Are So Much Deaths These Days by Ken4Christ: 11:24pm On Oct 14, 2023
Snitch24:

Na you com sabi that one ooh
But these don dey happen no be today

I agree but it's happening in increasing measure. Besides, some kind of deaths happening today were uncommon years back

Eg
1. Brother killing sister because of 200 Naira banana.
2. Husbands killing wives at the slightest quarrel and vice versa.
Etc
Re: The Reason Why There Are So Much Deaths These Days by Maynman: 11:54pm On Oct 14, 2023
Ken4Christ:

The information in that video is totally incorrect. I have watched it few years ago. The so called Pastor is preaching heresy.
And do you know what "heresy" means?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVR7Hm9ayus?si=6hEdVcCnrIRxo7ur
Re: The Reason Why There Are So Much Deaths These Days by jaephoenix(m): 3:11am On Oct 15, 2023
Ken4Christ:

I agree but it's happening in increasing measure. Besides, some kind of deaths happening today were uncommon years back

Eg
1. Brother killing sister because of 200 Naira banana.
2. Husbands killing wives at the slightest quarrel and vice versa.
Etc
Youre bent on expounding your narrative without using your cerebral hemispheres.
People kill each other for fickle reasons right back in medieval times. Even in your bible mythology, siblings kill each other for flimsy reasons.
Also homicidal domestic violence has been on for centuries. A little research would have straightened you but you aren't just interested in knowing the truth
Re: The Reason Why There Are So Much Deaths These Days by Ken4Christ: 6:23am On Oct 15, 2023
jaephoenix:

Youre bent on expounding your narrative without using your cerebral hemispheres.
People kill each other for fickle reasons right back in medieval times. Even in your bible mythology, siblings kill each other for flimsy reasons.
Also homicidal domestic violence has been on for centuries. A little research would have straightened you but you aren't just interested in knowing the truth

Social media has been very active at least for the past two decades and I can tell the difference. I am a news reader. If you haven't noticed any difference, then you have a problem.

Even in Nigeria, terrorist activities was concentrated on North East only and the only dreaded group then was Boko Haram. But now, it has spread to other geopolitical zones and new terrorist groups have emerged. So, I am on point. And God's word is true.
Re: The Reason Why There Are So Much Deaths These Days by LordReed(m): 6:28am On Oct 15, 2023
jaephoenix:

LoLz. They just like to massage information to fit their narrative even when it obviously doesn't.
Re: The Reason Why There Are So Much Deaths These Days by Truth07: 6:34am On Oct 15, 2023
Ken4Christ:

The reason for all the trouble the world is facing today is because men have abandoned the law of YAH (isaiah 24)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rabbi Insists That Christians Must Worship Jews / What Hindered God's Prophecy In 2 Kings 3:19? / Decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.