Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

I Need A Professional Writer/rewriter To Rewrite A Book On Priority Management - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Professional Writer/rewriter To Rewrite A Book On Priority Management (222 Views)

I Need A Professional Writer/rewriter To Rewrite A Book On Puberty For Boys / I Need A Professional Writer/rewriter To Rewrite 3 Book Synopses / How To Publish Your Book On Amazon from Nigeria - Victor Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Professional Writer/rewriter To Rewrite A Book On Priority Management by jozzee: 7:05pm On Jun 24, 2023
Hello NLs,

I need a high-quality rewriter to rewrite a book on priority management. The book currently failed originality.ai check, as the writer used chatgpt, quillbot, or other AI writing tools.

Your job is to rewrite the book and give it a complete human touch so it can pass originality.AI check.

Please note that the use of chatgpt, quillbot, etc. for rewriting is not allowed.

You should be able to deliver each content quickly and perfectly.

Good use of the English language (grammar, spelling, punctuation, syntax, etc.) is essential.

Contact me on Whastap, 081... 67..80 44..01

Regards,
Jozzee

P.S
Budget is $2.5/word
Payment will be made after each chapter.
The content is already plagiarism-free but detected as bot-created, so this isn't just about plagiarism.
Re: I Need A Professional Writer/rewriter To Rewrite A Book On Priority Management by Holybwoy: 10:39pm On Jul 02, 2023
jozzee:
Hello NLs,

I need a high-quality rewriter to rewrite a book on priority management. The book currently failed originality.ai check, as the writer used chatgpt, quillbot, or other AI writing tools.

Your job is to rewrite the book and give it a complete human touch so it can pass originality.AI check.

Please note that the use of chatgpt, quillbot, etc. for rewriting is not allowed.

You should be able to deliver each content quickly and perfectly.

Good use of the English language (grammar, spelling, punctuation, syntax, etc.) is essential.

Contact me on Whastap, 081... 67..80 44..01

Regards,
Jozzee

P.S
Budget is $2.5/word
Payment will be made after each chapter.
The content is already plagiarism-free but detected as bot-created, so this isn't just about plagiarism.

Agreed..

the contract is going on smoothly.. he's legit

1 Like

Re: I Need A Professional Writer/rewriter To Rewrite A Book On Priority Management by PennameFida: 11:00pm On Jul 05, 2023
Holybwoy:

Agreed..

the contract is going on smoothly.. he's legit

Working with Jozzee was fun and educative. I look forward to doing it again

Warm regards,
Fida.

(1) (Reply)

Top 8 Crypto-vitality-monday-gems To Buy For Your MASSIVE And PASSIVE Profiting. / Help! 500k Was Moved From My Brothers Account After ATM swallowed his card / Dollar To Naira Black Market Rate Today 20th September 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.