Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,407 members, 7,843,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

I Need A Professional Writer/rewriter To Rewrite A Book On Puberty For Boys - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Professional Writer/rewriter To Rewrite A Book On Puberty For Boys (69 Views)

I Need A Professional Writer/rewriter To Rewrite 3 Book Synopses / I Need A Professional Writer/rewriter To Rewrite A Book On Priority Management / How To Publish Your Book On Amazon from Nigeria - Victor Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Professional Writer/rewriter To Rewrite A Book On Puberty For Boys by jozzee: 7:06am On Nov 22, 2023
Hello NLs,

I need a high-quality rewriter to rewrite a book on puberty for boys. The book currently failed originality.ai check, as the writer used chatgpt, quillbot, or other AI writing tools.

Your job is to rewrite the book and give it a complete human touch so it can pass originality.AI check.

While Ai check pass is important to us, good use of the English language is also important.

Please note that the use of chatgpt, quillbot, etc. for rewriting is NOT allowed.

You should be able to deliver each content quickly and perfectly.

AGAIN, Good use of the English language (grammar, spelling, punctuation, flow, syntax, etc.) is essential.

Preferably, you should have access to Grammarly premium to check your work before submission.

If this is what you can do, contact me on Whatsapp, 081... 67..80 44..01

Regards,
Jozzee

P.S
Budget is N2.5/word
Payment will be made after each chapter.
The content is already plagiarism-free but detected as bot-created, so this isn't just about plagiarism.
There is an opportunity for a long term work, if everything goes well.

(1) (Reply)

Learn To Supplement Your Financial Income Through The ABC Course Today / Innovating Connectivity: Unveiling The Wonders Of PCB Assembly In China / Grammarly Premium, Quillbot Premium, And Canva Pro Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.