Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,951 members, 7,845,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today (26331 Views)

About The High Rate Of Randy Men And Women Today / About The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today / 4 Major Things Ruining Young People Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by DonroxyII: 9:43pm On Jun 25, 2023
Maysdevices:

I come in peace.

I really wonder why some of you try so hard to twist the message of Christianity. Let me ask you a sincere question. Would you type this to your daughters or younger ones? Or children that look up to you?

When I was Atheist, I don’t even open such threads. Now I’m born again and I find it hilarious that some of you won’t just leave Christians alone. Everything you typed goes against everything God stands for, why not just ignore and let gullible people be gullible? Why convince them to do these things that even without religion existing are grossly irresponsible?

1 Corinthians 6:9
Don’t you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality.

I do not condemn people for their actions and actually believe people should do as they please, it’s you and God in the end but please don’t twist the message of Jesus which the kind Op is just trying to pass. He didn’t put a chain around anyone’s neck and ask you to repent, he’s just passing a message which you can take or jump and pass. Why do you want people to see irresponsible sexual perversion as normal? Is that what you’ll teach your kids?

Think about it.

I would Teach My Daughters as I Teach My sisters ....

I Would Teach My Children Words of God & I would Teach Them Realities...

Now at any Point in time, They Have Informed Decisions to Make Based On their Own Facts Because I Wouldn't Be With Them all the time & When I'm Dead, They Can Live Their Lives Based On Words of God & Facts Embedded On Realities!

You can't Fight Realities Simply Ask God to lead you through Realities!
Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by Stevengold(m): 11:14pm On Jun 25, 2023
EdgarAllan007:

The news about sweden hosting a sex competition was actually fake.

It's not bro. Saw it on Arise TV of recent.
Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by FireUpNow(m): 3:29am On Jun 26, 2023
DonroxyII:
Dude, Stop Being Childish ... Cheating, Prostitution, Adultery, Fornication, Marriage & Divorce has been existing Since Life Itself ....

Na Una Dey Emotionally Attached Importance to all The Social Phenomenon which has Always Been Part & Parcel of Human:

Simply Stick to What Your Emotions Can Bear & leave Others to their Deals ....

Nevertheless, The Fact That You Don't Fornicate/Adultery/Prostitution Doesn't Make Your Life Better off than Those who Do or You Would Make Heaven or Hell Ahead of Them ...

Almighty God is Much More Reasonable Than Humanities also Principle-Based Not Mere Rules Like Mosaic Laws .... That's The Messages of Jesus !

Reality is Reality .... People dey Fvck Anyhow Since Year 0 & That Wouldn't Stop Forever Hoha !
You are the one being childish here dude! I never it's not existing but all I want you to know is that it's morally wrong. Take it or leave it. Why do people kill the it partners for it in some cases if it is good and acceptable as you claim.
Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by DonroxyII: 9:13am On Jun 26, 2023
FireUpNow:

You are the one being childish here dude! I never it's not existing but all I want you to know is that it's morally wrong. Take it or leave it. Why do people kill the it partners for it in some cases if it is good and acceptable as you claim.
Wrong or Right has always been Fighting Since The Beginning of Time.....

I'm not Saying is Good or Acceptable That's Your Emotions Interpreting My Posts to Suit Your Mindsets ....

I'm Saying That's the Realities of Present Generations of Humanities & You can't Change it Unless The Change Happens Generically !

You will just Be Causing Yourself Headaches Fighting Societal Oddities Just Contribute Your Quotas & Swerve-off ... Life has always Been Like This & It Won't Stop Being Like This ... Fact Niyen!
Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by Maysdevices(f): 10:04am On Jun 26, 2023
Heroicvic:

Awwn so we still have people like you here
I'm sorry for insulting and calling you names... You're the most beautiful person I've met this year....

You're cherished 🥰

We're not bitter, we are just tired of being nice with the wrong people

I understand you perfectly.

The proliferation of this site by immature children has turned some of us into something we don’t recognize.

I also know can take a guess of how it feels to be a man in this world where everything is against you so I show as much kindness to men whenever I can, no matter the level of anger they possess. I know the anger is misdirected and will pass.

Always remember you are cherished also. Do not let the world take away your kindness, if for the sake of your mother who loves you more than anyone. 🫶🏽
Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by Maysdevices(f): 10:08am On Jun 26, 2023
DonroxyII:
I would Teach My Daughters as I Teach My sisters ....

I Would Teach My Children Words of God & I would Teach Them Realities...

Now at any Point in time, They Have Informed Decisions to Make Based On their Own Facts Because I Wouldn't Be With Them all the time & When I'm Dead, They Can Live Their Lives Based On Words of God & Facts Embedded On Realities!

You can't Fight Realities Simply Ask God to lead you through Realities!
I perfectly understand where you are coming from. I Iive by the same rules.

However, this is still a Christian advising other Christians to try to live the Christlike life through the power of God. Which is what the Christian mission is all about.

These are not his words, he culled them from the Bible. Why do you name him childish for doing what the Lord asked him to?

Are you saying Jesus was childish?
Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by FireUpNow(m): 10:22am On Jun 26, 2023
DonroxyII:
Wrong or Right has always been Fighting Since The Beginning of Time.....

I'm not Saying is Good or Acceptable That's Your Emotions Interpreting My Posts to Suit Your Mindsets ....

I'm Saying That's the Realities of Present Generations of Humanities & You can't Change it Unless The Change Happens Generically !

You will just Be Causing Yourself Headaches Fighting Societal Oddities Just Contribute Your Quotas & Swerve-off ... Life has always Been Like This & It Won't Stop Being Like This ... Fact Niyen!
I am also telling you that this genetic disorder can be out into check just the way corruption and fraud is being checked.
Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by Jungpablo: 10:40am On Jun 26, 2023
hopefulLandlord:
Creator of the universe seems to have his priorities disordered and too concerned about what I do with my penees. he saw nothing wrong in slavery and even encouraged it but do something in private with a tool he gave you and an urge he put there and he becomes very angry even threatening to burn you forever.
wow bro calm down
Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by Jungpablo: 10:45am On Jun 26, 2023
Who sexual morality help? United States with their high state of immorality is way better than than over religious country.
Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by Heroicvic(m): 11:07am On Jun 26, 2023
Maysdevices:
I understand you perfectly.

The proliferation of this site by immature children has turned some of us into something we don’t recognize.

I also know can take a guess of how it feels to be a man in this world where everything is against you so I show as much kindness to men whenever I can, no matter the level of anger they possess. I know the anger is misdirected and will pass.

Always remember you are cherished also. Do not let the world take away your kindness, if for the sake of your mother who loves you more than anyone. 🫶🏽

Had to post it on my WhatsApp status
I'm overwhelmed 😭

Life's good

1 Like

Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by TheVictorious(m): 11:33am On Jun 26, 2023
Monzze:

Are you saved?

Yes, by God's grace
Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by DonroxyII: 2:04pm On Jun 26, 2023
FireUpNow:

I am also telling you that this genetic disorder can be out into check just the way corruption and fraud is being checked.
Who will Put it into Check

Pastor, Imam, Babaalawo or Political Office Holders ....

Most of the People You think are Moralists or Godly are Scammers .... They are Talking God Based On Past Realities in the Open But Conforming to Present Contemporary Realities in their Corners ....

grin ... Dey there cheesy .... Wetin You & I Know !
Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by DonroxyII: 2:19pm On Jun 26, 2023
Maysdevices:
I perfectly understand where you are coming from. I Iive by the same rules.

However, this is still a Christian advising other Christians to try to live the Christlike life through the power of God. Which is what the Christian mission is all about.

These are not his words, he culled them from the Bible. Why do you name him childish for doing what the Lord asked him to?

Are you saying Jesus was childish?
Living Christ-like in this Present Contemporary Realities, That's if You are Truly Living by the Same rules as You Claimed, Would Lead to Same Persecution & Cruxificion as what Happened to Jesus Christ Himself ....

If the Contemporary Realities of the Roman Empire Persecuted Jesus Christ, The Realities of the Present Worlds is Beyond Roman Empire era ......

Many Many Weyrey Abound & Na Weyrey On Almighty God Na Ihm Dem Don Use Conquer Weyrey Without God ... If You Know What I Mean ... That's The Reality !

I'm not asking you not to live by Old Laws if that's What Favoured You But the Live of Jesus Christ that I Know is Beyond Laws But Grace of Almighty Good-God!

I just Don't Like Hypocrisy not that I'm Condemning Biblical Provisions.......

Hypocrisy is when You teach People to Abide By a Particular Standard But You are Abiding By Another Standard UnderGee Yourself then Coming Back to Scamming and Sorting them Based on the Ignorance you put them Upon Using Mal Interpretations of the Words of God!

That's the Emotional Damages Our Pastors, Imam & Alfas & Babalawo are Subjecting Our People Upon to Enslaved them and their wealths ! ...

Realities is Realities Simply Beseech Almighty God to Sire You Through, Simple .... Any Other Thing na Wahala & Scamming Loading !
Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by Monzze: 3:28pm On Jun 26, 2023
TheVictorious:

Yes, by God's grace
Why are you still sinning?
Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by TheVictorious(m): 11:59am On Jun 27, 2023
Monzze:

Why are you still sinning?

Or do you mean, why am I having victory over sin daily?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don’t Cheat On Her / Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? / White Lady Married To Feb Idahosa Shares Her Love Story (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.