Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,506 members, 7,836,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Are Fashion Websites In Nigeria In High Demand ? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Are Fashion Websites In Nigeria In High Demand ? (2204 Views)

Explore Fashion Websites And Be Trendy For The Day / Demand For Padded Bras, Artificial Bums Rises / Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Fashion Websites In Nigeria In High Demand ? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 03, 2011
Hi Guys am a Web Developer and also an Good with Drawing trying to get my head wrapped in Fashion Web Site Design especially in Nigeria. this are some of my works on Photoshop do Fashion Websites gain interest in Nigeria i've never seen the likes of Gucci type of site in Nigeria.

The issues i have are stock of Nigerian Images.
Re: Are Fashion Websites In Nigeria In High Demand ? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 04, 2011
am taking it as a NO.
Re: Are Fashion Websites In Nigeria In High Demand ? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 09, 2011
Sorry i took time, by next week should be creating a Fashion Joomla Component with Gallery,Catalogue and any fancy idea that comes to mind. keep tuned thanks guys as for Wordpress am not sure if more people here use Wordpress.
Re: Are Fashion Websites In Nigeria In High Demand ? by Mcleo007(m): 11:18pm On Oct 09, 2011
I think fashion blogs are more in demand than fashion online stores. Reason is, the blogs provide tips and solutions to problems whereas, the unavailability of credible online payment systems is a bane to the growth and demand for fashion stores online. Check out my blog and give me a feed; www.fashionaira..com
Re: Are Fashion Websites In Nigeria In High Demand ? by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 10, 2011
its a good blog but what am i'm hoping to create is like a mini platform that has Gallery,Allow u to add to Store and delete from store,list directories of Shops and stuff you know a much more advanced system that anything fashionable can be done unfortunately when it comes to fashion its not really my lane.
Re: Are Fashion Websites In Nigeria In High Demand ? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 13, 2011
x
Re: Are Fashion Websites In Nigeria In High Demand ? by Mcleo007(m): 11:48pm On Oct 13, 2011
Ride on bro. I got ur back on this.
Re: Are Fashion Websites In Nigeria In High Demand ? by toytuns(f): 3:52pm On Oct 14, 2011
Hey PC guru

Check out this websites.

www.fashiongist.com - joomla
www.mystylebybike.com - wordpress templatic

what is it that you' re trying to achieve on the website you are building.
what you are doing so far looks pretty nice.
Re: Are Fashion Websites In Nigeria In High Demand ? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 14, 2011
What i want to achieve is a Fashion Template with self sufficient controls for users to able to manage the blog like it were an application, esp like the stylemybike.com like mailing list,add to store,remove from store though it would take tim but will do it from time to time and also do some Widgets for Wordpress and modules for Joomla since thats what i like doing, customizing.thanks for the response.
Re: Are Fashion Websites In Nigeria In High Demand ? by toytuns(f): 5:42pm On Oct 14, 2011
Joomla has a lot of modules and pluggins that could easily be added to a websites. and also widgets on wordpress.
you search online to see tutorials on how to create or modify widgets, pluggins and modules.
Re: Are Fashion Websites In Nigeria In High Demand ? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 14, 2011
Thanks i do know how to create in both Joomla and Wordpress the dilemma has been on what kinda widget to create not really how.which is why i decided to start with Fashion, gradually when i create a simple useful one and show u later.
Re: Are Fashion Websites In Nigeria In High Demand ? by Mcleo007(m): 4:06pm On Oct 21, 2011
@pc guru, would like to work something out with u. Can u hit me up @mcleotyrese2 at gmail com
Thanks
Re: Are Fashion Websites In Nigeria In High Demand ? by Maymary: 4:23am On Oct 24, 2011
Try and learn here http://www.buyer100.com
Re: Are Fashion Websites In Nigeria In High Demand ? by Sunflowers(f): 7:41am On Nov 14, 2011

(1) (Reply)

The Biggest Beauty Contest In Nigeria Called "Face Of Okija " Starts December 29 / 4 Days Ago At New York Fashion Week… “valentine Of The Flesh” / There Is Nothing Wrong With Cornrows On Guys Init?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.