Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,541 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:48 PM

Has Anyone Received Offer Letter From Teach For Nigeria (TFN) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Has Anyone Received Offer Letter From Teach For Nigeria (TFN) (12359 Views)

Vital Information Must Be In Your Offer Letter Before You Accept It. / Did Anyone Received This Message From Union Bank / Teach For Nigeria Application Now Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone Received Offer Letter From Teach For Nigeria (TFN) by erutoria: 12:25pm On Jun 26, 2023
Need more information about it if it is not a scam
Re: Has Anyone Received Offer Letter From Teach For Nigeria (TFN) by Houseontherock1: 12:33pm On Jun 26, 2023
ThinkWISELY:
One plot of Land with C of O for sale along Monastry Road ShopRite,Sangotedo, Lagos.

The owner needs urgent money for Sallah.Come grab this opportunity.

WhatsApp 08169147884 for more info.
Sell a land to buy a Ram... very wise grin
Re: Has Anyone Received Offer Letter From Teach For Nigeria (TFN) by joemag: 12:39pm On Jun 26, 2023
it is not a scam. I am a proud alumnus of the fellowship. Your appointment letter will come after you are done with institute, that is if you pass the last stage of the recruitment process.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Received Offer Letter From Teach For Nigeria (TFN) by Medianna(f): 12:42pm On Jun 26, 2023
LZAA:

A scam is defined as selling something else but the truth
GNLD is a scam
QED
It is not.
It's understanding that matters. That not a definition of scam.
Re: Has Anyone Received Offer Letter From Teach For Nigeria (TFN) by Bayonle73: 12:52pm On Jun 26, 2023
It is better to keep quiet if you don't know something!
Teach for Nigeria is a nonprofit organization that helps to ensure every Nigerian child has equal opportunity to quality education through the help of teacher~leaders employed.
As a graduate with Bsc. in any chosen field, you have the opportunity to be part of the moving train through application process....
As I types, I'm an alumnus of TFN and teach for Nigeria has turned my life around and I'm doing better in my chosen field....
I will advise, if you know anyone that has passion for education, tell him to join the train. I am sure you will not regret it.
For the offer letter, ask from the group created for the prospective tfn fellow...

4 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Received Offer Letter From Teach For Nigeria (TFN) by DLuciano: 12:55pm On Jun 26, 2023
ThinkWISELY:
One plot of Land with C of O for sale along Monastry Road ShopRite,Sangotedo, Lagos.

The owner needs urgent money for Sallah.Come grab this opportunity.

WhatsApp 08169147884 for more info.
flee from scammers!!!!!!!!
Re: Has Anyone Received Offer Letter From Teach For Nigeria (TFN) by turner201(m): 1:08pm On Jun 26, 2023
To everyone who still do not believe that it's legit, kindly look at this link https://teachforall.org/our-network#nav-list-view
Re: Has Anyone Received Offer Letter From Teach For Nigeria (TFN) by DOE007: 1:51pm On Jun 26, 2023
So I have not replied because I went to take the assess bank physical assessment. I am so shocked a lot of you think Teach for nigeria is a scam. Like really!
Re: Has Anyone Received Offer Letter From Teach For Nigeria (TFN) by DOE007: 1:57pm On Jun 26, 2023
MissJoy29:
It's not a scam. I know about it but didn't know they were hiring.
The whole hiring process for this year has long been concluded (over a month ago) na offer letter (sent to those who are chosen from the in person interview held at workforce gbagada) we dey wait now.
I opened this thread to know if others have received , cause I haven't.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Received Offer Letter From Teach For Nigeria (TFN) by DOE007: 1:59pm On Jun 26, 2023
Ajehkpako4naija:
wait till eternity, another scam format from your Yahoo neighbor.

A simple Google search would have averted this needless insult.
Re: Has Anyone Received Offer Letter From Teach For Nigeria (TFN) by Toduntee: 3:14pm On Jun 26, 2023
Teach for Nigeria is not a scam!
Re: Has Anyone Received Offer Letter From Teach For Nigeria (TFN) by Ccchat: 4:17pm On Jun 26, 2023
Re: Has Anyone Received Offer Letter From Teach For Nigeria (TFN) by youngwarlocks: 4:35pm On Jun 26, 2023
I am an alumnus of Teach for Nigeria and the experience is a great one for anyone who wants to build a career in the academic space.
Re: Has Anyone Received Offer Letter From Teach For Nigeria (TFN) by biggietreasures(m): 4:44pm On Jun 26, 2023
Teach for Nigeria is not scam
Re: Has Anyone Received Offer Letter From Teach For Nigeria (TFN) by MissJoy29(f): 7:50pm On Jun 26, 2023
DOE007:

The whole hiring process for this year has long been concluded (over a month ago) na offer letter (sent to those who are chosen from the in person interview held at workforce gbagada) we dey wait now.
I opened this thread to know if others have received , cause I haven't.
Oh....that's great o!
Re: Has Anyone Received Offer Letter From Teach For Nigeria (TFN) by ajaoibrahim(m): 8:00pm On Jun 26, 2023
Is its still available for registration and how do we apply please?
Re: Has Anyone Received Offer Letter From Teach For Nigeria (TFN) by slyzy(m): 8:10pm On Jun 26, 2023
My bro who applied received this mail from the today.

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your interest in the Teach For Nigeria fellowship program. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application and for considering the Teach For Nigeria Fellowship as a potential opportunity to pursue your passion and commitment to see a Nigerian society with an equitable educational system.
After carefully reviewing your performance on the Virtual Assessment Center (Sample Teaching and Critical Thinking Test), we regret to inform you that you have not been selected for the next stage of the Teach For Nigeria fellowship program application process. Please note that this decision is the result of a highly competitive selection process.

We understand that receiving this news may be disheartening, but we want you to know that we appreciate your commitment to education and your dedication to creating positive change in your community. We encourage you to continue pursuing your passion for teaching and making a difference in whatever way you can.
We would also like to hear from you about your experience with the 2023 Teach For Nigeria Application process. Please click here to share your feedback. Thank you once again for considering the Teach For Nigeria Fellowship, and we wish you all the best in your future endeavours.
Regards
Recruitment Team
Re: Has Anyone Received Offer Letter From Teach For Nigeria (TFN) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:30pm On Jun 26, 2023
teach for Nigeria OR THIEF FOR NIGERIA?
Re: Has Anyone Received Offer Letter From Teach For Nigeria (TFN) by babtoundey(m): 9:23pm On Jun 26, 2023
It's not a scam. Moreover, it's not. new. Just that it's limited to Lagos and Ogun. I know someone who applied and got it two years ago.
I couldn't apply last year because their website was horrible. I applied this year but it wasn't successful
Re: Has Anyone Received Offer Letter From Teach For Nigeria (TFN) by obonujoker(m): 10:24pm On Jun 26, 2023
How much is Salary??

Teaching is not Easy
Re: Has Anyone Received Offer Letter From Teach For Nigeria (TFN) by ceeceeuwa: 11:59pm On Jun 26, 2023
joemag:

it is not a scam. I am a proud alumnus of the fellowship. Your appointment letter will come after you are done with institute, that is if you pass the last stage of the recruitment process.
How much is the remuneration?
Re: Has Anyone Received Offer Letter From Teach For Nigeria (TFN) by DOE007: 2:53am On Jun 27, 2023
slyzy:
My bro who applied received this mail from the today.

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your interest in the Teach For Nigeria fellowship program. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application and for considering the Teach For Nigeria Fellowship as a potential opportunity to pursue your passion and commitment to see a Nigerian society with an equitable educational system.
After carefully reviewing your performance on the Virtual Assessment Center (Sample Teaching and Critical Thinking Test), we regret to inform you that you have not been selected for the next stage of the Teach For Nigeria fellowship program application process. Please note that this decision is the result of a highly competitive selection process.

We understand that receiving this news may be disheartening, but we want you to know that we appreciate your commitment to education and your dedication to creating positive change in your community. We encourage you to continue pursuing your passion for teaching and making a difference in whatever way you can.
We would also like to hear from you about your experience with the 2023 Teach For Nigeria Application process. Please click here to share your feedback. Thank you once again for considering the Teach For Nigeria Fellowship, and we wish you all the best in your future endeavours.
Regards
Recruitment Team

Shocked he is just receiving that regret mail because the next level which he was told he missed out of (In person final evaluation) ended over a month ago.
Re: Has Anyone Received Offer Letter From Teach For Nigeria (TFN) by joemag: 8:27am On Jun 27, 2023
ceeceeuwa:

How much is the remuneration?

80k. But the fellowship is just 2years
Re: Has Anyone Received Offer Letter From Teach For Nigeria (TFN) by ceeceeuwa: 9:36am On Jun 27, 2023
joemag:

Monthly
Re: Has Anyone Received Offer Letter From Teach For Nigeria (TFN) by ceeceeuwa: 9:38am On Jun 27, 2023
joemag:

I guess the selection process is competitive. The age limit disqualified me. Or do they consider applicants above 35yrs? 🤨
Re: Has Anyone Received Offer Letter From Teach For Nigeria (TFN) by ThinkWISELY(m): 10:31am On Jun 27, 2023
Houseontherock1:

Sell a land to buy a Ram... very wise grin

This is an advertisement,must you disgrace your self everywhere?.
Re: Has Anyone Received Offer Letter From Teach For Nigeria (TFN) by ThinkWISELY(m): 10:34am On Jun 27, 2023
Advert
Re: Has Anyone Received Offer Letter From Teach For Nigeria (TFN) by DLuciano: 1:59pm On Jun 27, 2023
ThinkWISELY:

This is clearly an advert, people sells things for various reasons,mine is to advertise as being told, anyway not everyone is as dubious and myopic as you are and not anyone's fault there's no genuine person in your lienage.

you have just admitted you are a syndicate, a collaborator, better repent and live a good life
Re: Has Anyone Received Offer Letter From Teach For Nigeria (TFN) by TheShift2022(m): 2:02pm On Jun 27, 2023
The Shift Project is a Non-governmental initiative that enables forward-thinking individuals become a better version of themselves through mentorship and training.
We are currently selecting few people for mentorship across Nigeria. If you are open to be trained and mentored, you can reach us through these numbers; Johnson 0803 877 8763, Mr Lawrence 0816 332 4791, Dr Abeng 0803 736 9682.
Re: Has Anyone Received Offer Letter From Teach For Nigeria (TFN) by ThinkWISELY(m): 4:26pm On Jun 27, 2023
Igbo Amaka
Re: Has Anyone Received Offer Letter From Teach For Nigeria (TFN) by henroo2003: 4:56pm On Jun 30, 2023
Teach for Nigeria (TFN) IS not a scam. A friend of mine did it. The programme is for two years only with a good pay

Didijiji:
Google is your friend na https://teachfornigeria.org/

Stop displaying your ignorance with pride

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9 Giant Steps You Must Take To Get A Good Job. / Nlng Aptitude Test / Nimc Recruitment 2013..pls Any Info On Nimc Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.