Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Let Talk About LPG And CNG Auto Cars In Nigeria... - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Let Talk About LPG And CNG Auto Cars In Nigeria... (422 Views)

I Converted My Generator to LPG And Tested The Fuel Consumption/Cost / Generational Auto Cars Ikeja Lagos / Weekly Post: Best Insurance Auto Cars For Import (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Talk About LPG And CNG Auto Cars In Nigeria... by AKAFINA: 8:17pm On Jun 25, 2023
For those already using the CNG or LPG cars in Nigeria what are your experience, Do you think its a good business to go into. In terms of conservation and brings cars from aboard that already have the LPG or CNG tank installed from Aboard. Let discuss!!!
Re: Let Talk About LPG And CNG Auto Cars In Nigeria... by Heroicvic(m): 8:20pm On Jun 25, 2023
V
Re: Let Talk About LPG And CNG Auto Cars In Nigeria... by buygala(m): 8:42pm On Jun 25, 2023
AKAFINA:
For those already using the CNG or LPG cars in Nigeria what are your experience, Do you think its a good business to go into. In terms of conservation and brings cars from aboard that already have the LPG or CNG tank installed from Aboard. Let discuss!!!

If the vehicle is involved in an accident, do these LPG/CNG Tanks have the kind of tolerance and safety precautions that car fuel tanks have, as per not not likely to catch fire and/or explode, ceteris paribus?.. To put it simply, what crash tests have been done to ensure that these LPG/CNG concoctions are safe even during accidents?

Me wey too like myself, I really do not wish to be involved in a collision or somersault in a car with a concocted LPG/CNG TANK rolling around and its contents connected to the car ignition... Abeg o

2 Likes

Re: Let Talk About LPG And CNG Auto Cars In Nigeria... by AKAFINA: 10:24pm On Jun 25, 2023
what i know is that most of the CNG/LPG tank are placed at the back where you have the extra tyre and the cylinder used are very strong and if you see good expert they do it perfectly without leakage. Has anyone experience accident with CNG or LPG car accident?
Re: Let Talk About LPG And CNG Auto Cars In Nigeria... by AKAFINA: 4:46pm On Jul 02, 2023
what is your experience so far using CNG with your Car?
Re: Let Talk About LPG And CNG Auto Cars In Nigeria... by AKAFINA: 6:20pm On Jul 08, 2023
Still want to know!!!
Re: Let Talk About LPG And CNG Auto Cars In Nigeria... by chikachike86(m): 12:25am On Jul 09, 2023
AKAFINA:

Nice one. Hoping to learn more.

(1) (Reply)

Clean Registered Toyota Sienna 2013 model Forsale / Distress Sale. Just Cleared - 25 Tons of 6 Tyres Mack Truck - 25m IBADAN / Reliable 2018 Toyota Camry SE For Sale; American Used, Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.