Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money (28067 Views)

CBN To Refund ₦35 Million Capital Deposits To BDC Applicants / Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions / FCMB Has Refused To Lift Restrictions On My Account After Doing KYC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by ahnie: 11:59am On Jun 26, 2023
On the 4th of June, I went to get barbeque fish for my kids from my barbeque plug.

Then on the 6 of June....I had wanted transferring funds to someone with my mobile app, and I mistakenly transferred money to him since he's in the list of my beneficiaries.

I called him and explained everything to him,I even went to his stand and showed him screenshots as evidence of payment....since that day till today this humaniod has refused refunding my money.

I recalled him this morning,he said his bank is still working on it, I told him to get his statement of acct and it has bn from one excuse to another, truth's I m loosing my patience.

I have given him an ultimatum of 2 days to refund my money else I would pick him up not with the police,but a more higher force,since he has decided to be stubborn.

Bankers in the house, pls I need your input. is there anything like bank working on a supposedly unrefunded funds?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by Jashub: 12:04pm On Jun 26, 2023
Do what you have to do to get your money

159 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by TemplarLandry: 12:06pm On Jun 26, 2023
Sorry about that babe.
How much is the money exactly?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by brain54(m): 12:07pm On Jun 26, 2023
How much is involved…

Make we tailor the advice.

Barbecue catfish don finally land you sha.

You too like fish oh!

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by ahnie: 12:07pm On Jun 26, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Sorry about that babe.
How much is the money exactly?

15 Likes

Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by TemplarLandry: 12:09pm On Jun 26, 2023
Wow.
ahnie:

1 Like

Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by brain54(m): 12:12pm On Jun 26, 2023
ahnie:

Work on what exactly…?

Go to his stand and insist he gives you cash!

51 Likes

Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by ManWater: 12:15pm On Jun 26, 2023
Hope the issue is not from your approach. Remember it's your carelessness that caused the problem.

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by ahnie: 12:16pm On Jun 26, 2023
brain54:

Work on what exactly…?

Go to his stand and insist he gives you cash!
oniovo I don't need to go. creat a scene at his stand, when the time I gave him elapses,I know how I go take run his matter.

8 Likes

Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 26, 2023
Have you gone to his stand and have him show you his transaction history?

Go there and make him show you his transaction history! Involve certain well composed people if needed.

And when you find the receipt in history, collect your money.

Take action!

21 Likes

Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by ahnie: 12:17pm On Jun 26, 2023
ManWater:
Hope the issue is not from your approach. Remember it's your carelessness that caused the problem.
Excuse me...Mr manchi from my approach as how?

7 Likes

Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by brain54(m): 12:23pm On Jun 26, 2023
ahnie:
oniovo I don't need to go. creat a scene at his stand, when the time I gave him elapses,I know how I go take run his matter.
Some people only like the hard way…

It’s clear he is taking you for granted. Since 6th of June fah!

Some people think na only them Dey in need or like money!

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by Worriedwife: 12:39pm On Jun 26, 2023
ahnie:

Business people find it hard to refund money that has entered their pockets. Keep collecting barbecue fish until ur money is complete

132 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by ahnie: 12:43pm On Jun 26, 2023
Worriedwife:

Business people find it hard to refund money that has entered their pockets. Keep collecting barbecue fish until ur money is complete
Nne,he go refund my money....I figure that's what he wants me to do?

I resist that temptation.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by Dreal1247: 12:58pm On Jun 26, 2023
But observing from another perspective, where is the trust or personal integrity that needs to be the foundational base of any business? From your narratives, you have been patronizing the person on quote. Does it then mean that he doesn't value the relationship nor willing to keep the relationship? This is how persons gradually kill their business and later, they begin to blame the devil.

195 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by ghettochild(m): 2:38pm On Jun 26, 2023
Why can't the average Nigerian be honest

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by Esthered: 8:13pm On Jun 26, 2023
ahnie:
On the 4th of June,I went to get barbeque fish for my kids from my barbeque plug.

Then on the 6 of June....I had wanted transferring funds to someone with my mobile app,and I mistakenly transferred money to him since he's in the list of my beneficiaries.

I called him and explained everything to him,I even went to his stand and showed him screenshots as evidence of payment....since that day till today this humaniod has refused refunding my money.
Good evening Ma, please visit your bank to complain of erroneous transfer and if it's same bank, they can help you call the customer to convince the person to refund the money.

15 Likes

Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by Originalsly: 1:37am On Jun 27, 2023
He has no intention of refunding the money. Get it by force ... and spoil his business. If he so money hungry... I would no longer trust eating his food.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by ahnie: 8:02pm On Jun 27, 2023
He has lost a customer and hopefully,I go collect my money tomorrow.
Zero patience for greedy people.

31 Likes

Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by Dshocker(m): 12:24pm On Jun 28, 2023
ahnie:
On the 4th of June, I went to get barbeque fish for my kids from my barbeque plug.

Then on the 6 of June....I had wanted transferring funds to someone with my mobile app, and I mistakenly transferred money to him since he's in the list of my beneficiaries.

I recalled him this morning,he said his bank is still working on it, I told him to get his statement of acct and it has bn from one excuse to another, truth's I m loosing my patience.

I have given him an ultimatum of 2 days to refund my money else I would pick him up not with the police,but a more higher force,since he has decided to be stubborn.

Bankers in the house, pls I need your input. is there anything like bank working on a supposedly unrefunded funds?

On top how much, you expect him to go queue in the bank, just to print out statement of account.

The truth be say, you don buy market, just cucuma point fish wey worth the equivalent of the money.

People that does buying and selling hardly refunds.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by Solomonkeeng: 12:25pm On Jun 28, 2023
Find one police, make e help u threaten am with arrest, if e give u ur money, press am 2k. Ma Naija we dey

8 Likes

Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by shadelek(m): 12:25pm On Jun 28, 2023
My candid opinion
Get a police officer involved
Although he's not at fault but it's glaring he doesn't want to refund the money
Get your statement of account and get an officer of the law involved. You may end up spending little out of the said money sha

6 Likes

Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by Pityoobi: 12:25pm On Jun 28, 2023
ahnie:

Buy fish worth that amount and Walk away.

10 Likes

Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by Obaofaba: 12:26pm On Jun 28, 2023
Ok
Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by franconian: 12:27pm On Jun 28, 2023
I made this same mistake last Sunday with my shawarma plug, I called him and he refunded me immediately. He even called after making the transfer to confirm. Normal people still dey this country.

65 Likes

Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by RPG2020(m): 12:27pm On Jun 28, 2023
ahnie:

i hope is not what I'm thinking

kP grin
Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by Hoelujohn: 12:27pm On Jun 28, 2023
Drop his number here so we can call him

15 Likes

Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by Oblongata: 12:27pm On Jun 28, 2023
Oya sope otilo!
Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by Amayabor1: 12:27pm On Jun 28, 2023
He doesn't want to refund you the money. If you had transferred the money to an unknown person, you could have gone to the bank and they will start work on it (they may ask you to get a court order and all that)

But since you know who you transferred the money to, it is just for him to transfer the money back to you. The bank has nothing to work on.

If he claims he didn't see the alert, then follow him to his bank let them show him that the money actually entered his account.

He probably wants you to use the money to buy barbecue.

If you don't care about spending more than the 10k, use police or soldiers to arrest him. Some Nigerians are criminals.

24 Likes

Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by being(m): 12:28pm On Jun 28, 2023
ahnie:
No go destroy am o.. u know say nah ur catfish plug.. and u know say u too like catfish BBQ... hw u go survive if hin blacklist u?
Why not agree with him that he will be paying you through his catfish...ie collecting catfish till it reaches 10k
Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by Annahh(f): 12:29pm On Jun 28, 2023
Go to your bank and tell the customer service about it, go to his bank too with your statement of account, his bank contact him and he refuses to return the money, they will put a lien on the account till he sends the money back.

11 Likes

Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by Yugoslavia247(m): 12:29pm On Jun 28, 2023
Lol.

Na you send money.

Na you wan stress the guy

If you use force then what.

You want him to refund the money.

Has he agreed you sent him money.

What if he traveled?

You only sent money and I am sure it is not only your transactions he received.

I am certain he does not even know your name.

You put him in a tight corner and still want to use force.

Nawa for people.

Even bank can never reverse the money base on true life story.

Better use calmness collect the money.

It appears you are believing in force.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Have No Intention Of Paying Fines To Nigerian Government - Binance / Onyema's Indictment: Northern Youths To March To US Embassy In Nigeria / Naira Maintains Gain On Parallel Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.