Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,670 members, 7,827,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

How I Helped My Client Find Out His Landlord Was Tapping From His Prepaid Light - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Helped My Client Find Out His Landlord Was Tapping From His Prepaid Light (1117 Views)

Nigerian Man In Shock After His Landlord Family Sent Him A SURPRISE / How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada / I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Helped My Client Find Out His Landlord Was Tapping From His Prepaid Light by Bloomberriez: 3:28pm On Jun 26, 2023
What will you do if you ever find out your landlord has been tapping from your prepaid meter to power 3 of his NonInverter air conditioners?

So here’s the thing; A client reached out to me to buy and install a 2hp LG dual inverter air conditioner. This process is usually straightforward but on this day, we discovered things the landlord would have preferred hidden.

The client shared with me that when he moved in, landlord said they should only call the electrician he recommends. They thought it was because the electrician knew the history of the house and even wired it that’s why.

But on this fateful day, everything cast. The thing is I specifically use installers who have a good knowledge of electrical wiring. So when it was time to connect the ac wire to the prepaid meter outside, my installer discovered the foul play.
He discovered 3 wires ac wires already connected and it was traced to the landlord’s house. My installer called me aside to inform me because he didn’t want to tell the client directly.

At this point, I knew I had to be emotionally intelligent. I called my client aside and told him gently. It didn’t change much because he was soo furious and really sad. He started to recount time and time again he bought units and they didn’t just last little did he know his landlord was using it with him on something as consuming as a NonInverter air conditioner.

We asked him how he’ll like to handle it and he told us to remove all the wires let’s see what the landlord would do which we did. We finished the installation and left.

As a Lagosian, you have to be very wise. This was just a clear case of monkey dey work, baboon dey chop.

If you need to get an inverter or a NonInverter air conditioner and have it installed, send a WhatsApp message to 08188159701, you can also call.

Let us know how you’ll react if you found out your landlord has been tapping your light

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Helped My Client Find Out His Landlord Was Tapping From His Prepaid Light by Sablexxxtoons: 3:33pm On Jun 26, 2023
that landlord is a greedy bastardt
Re: How I Helped My Client Find Out His Landlord Was Tapping From His Prepaid Light by brain54(m): 3:34pm On Jun 26, 2023
3 Air conditioners..?

Why? But that’s wickedness!

1 Like

Re: How I Helped My Client Find Out His Landlord Was Tapping From His Prepaid Light by Bloomberriez: 3:37pm On Jun 26, 2023
That’s very bad in itself. But what’s worse is that they’re NonInverter!
People are hard in this world
Re: How I Helped My Client Find Out His Landlord Was Tapping From His Prepaid Light by Bloomberriez: 3:39pm On Jun 26, 2023
People dey o
Sablexxxtoons:
that landlord is a greedy bastardt
Re: How I Helped My Client Find Out His Landlord Was Tapping From His Prepaid Light by psucc(m): 3:47pm On Jun 26, 2023
The story only ends in advertising your business! Lagos Engrs and Landlords are same o

That's what I can read from the above Comprehension

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Helped My Client Find Out His Landlord Was Tapping From His Prepaid Light by Sanguine(f): 8:39pm On Jun 26, 2023
psucc:
The story only ends in advertising your business! Lagos Engrs and Landlords are same o

That's what I can read from the above Comprehension

He should not advertise his legit business if he feels like it? Nor be where man dey work he go chop? 🤔

That landlord is just one very crooked crook!
3 non-inverter air conditioners!! Habamana!! 😏 🙄

3 Likes

Re: How I Helped My Client Find Out His Landlord Was Tapping From His Prepaid Light by Nazgul: 10:28pm On Jun 26, 2023
I doubt this story. Do you know what 3 non-inverter AC is? Even a blind bat would know that the way his units finishes isn't normal, and he wouldn't need any expert to scan his meter for any illegal wiring.

Just advertise your business and quit the folktales.

4 Likes

Re: How I Helped My Client Find Out His Landlord Was Tapping From His Prepaid Light by Smitaro100(m): 11:07pm On Jun 26, 2023
Nazgul:
I doubt this story. Do you know what 3 non-inverter AC is? Even a blind bat would know that the way his units finishes isn't normal, and he wouldn't need any expert to scan his meter for any illegal wiring.

Just advertise your business and quit the folktales.

Abobi you no get joy o grin

1 Like

Re: How I Helped My Client Find Out His Landlord Was Tapping From His Prepaid Light by Bloomberriez: 6:49am On Jun 27, 2023
Well, for every 12 there a doubting Thomas. So it’s really nice to meet everyone. Those doubting especially, it must be nice. wink
Re: How I Helped My Client Find Out His Landlord Was Tapping From His Prepaid Light by Bloomberriez: 6:52am On Jun 27, 2023
The thing is, people who have experienced this one way or the the other will relate. People who want to get ACs will quietly reach out. The rest are just inbetween but everyone is welcome.

This actually happened, I want to keep people’s information private if not I’ll have mentioned more specific details.
Re: How I Helped My Client Find Out His Landlord Was Tapping From His Prepaid Light by Solsix(m): 7:19am On Jun 27, 2023
People are just wicked
Re: How I Helped My Client Find Out His Landlord Was Tapping From His Prepaid Light by Bloomberriez: 8:46am On Jun 27, 2023
There are people who live with this dog eat dog mentality. If they see a loophole to exploit people, they will.
Solsix:
People are just wicked

1 Like

Re: How I Helped My Client Find Out His Landlord Was Tapping From His Prepaid Light by Bloomberriez: 2:50pm On Jun 28, 2023
Barka de sallah cool
Re: How I Helped My Client Find Out His Landlord Was Tapping From His Prepaid Light by Konquest: 9:52am On Feb 14
Bloomberriez:
What will you do if you ever find out your landlord has been tapping from your prepaid meter to power 3 of his NonInverter air conditioners?

So here’s the thing; A client reached out to me to buy and install a 2hp LG dual inverter air conditioner. This process is usually straightforward but on this day, we discovered things the landlord would have preferred hidden.

The client shared with me that when he moved in, landlord said they should only call the electrician he recommends. They thought it was because the electrician knew the history of the house and even wired it that’s why.

But on this fateful day, everything cast. The thing is I specifically use installers who have a good knowledge of electrical wiring. So when it was time to connect the ac wire to the prepaid meter outside, my installer discovered the foul play.
He discovered 3 wires ac wires already connected and it was traced to the landlord’s house. My installer called me aside to inform me because he didn’t want to tell the client directly.

At this point, I knew I had to be emotionally intelligent. I called my client aside and told him gently. It didn’t change much because he was soo furious and really sad. He started to recount time and time again he bought units and they didn’t just last little did he know his landlord was using it with him on something as consuming as a NonInverter air conditioner.

We asked him how he’ll like to handle it and he told us to remove all the wires let’s see what the landlord would do which we did. We finished the installation and left.

As a Lagosian, you have to be very wise. This was just a clear case of monkey dey work, baboon dey chop.

If you need to get an inverter or a NonInverter air conditioner and have it installed, send a WhatsApp message to 08188159701, you can also call.

Let us know how you’ll react if you found out your landlord has been tapping your light
That's interesting... Eternal vigilance is key.

(1) (Reply)

Paying Bride Price To Claim Child Born Out Of Wedlock When Already Married To A / Mother Inlaw Problem / Native Doctor Commits Suicide in Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.