Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,116 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Nigerian Man In Shock After His Landlord Family Sent Him A SURPRISE - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man In Shock After His Landlord Family Sent Him A SURPRISE (1358 Views)

Nigerian Mom In Tears As Her US Soldier Son Pays Her A Surprise Visit (Video) / Lady Shares Reply She Got From Her Father When She Sent Him A Whatsapp Message / Doctor Paid His Mother A Surprise Visit After 7 Years Abroad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man In Shock After His Landlord Family Sent Him A SURPRISE by Rapsowdee01(m): 12:23pm On Mar 12
A Nigerian man @TOLUSHE on Twitter/X has taken on the platform to share a surprise he got from his landlord's family after the landlord's demise some months ago.

The letter has received various reactions on the social media platform. While some felt there's nothing wrong with it, others are surprised at the audacity in which it was done.

https://twitter.com/T0LUSHE/status/1767476021261955253?t=bqset0OXYBOXEfh6Cx4DLw&s=19

Re: Nigerian Man In Shock After His Landlord Family Sent Him A SURPRISE by Namaster: 12:35pm On Mar 12
Nigerians are EXTREMELY greedy.

After paying rent and utility bills, the entitled idiots are making DEMANDS as if the tenant is hustling to support the landlord's useless family.

Imagine demanding a whole #150k from someone as if he lives rent-free in the house.

My advice to the tenant:

1. Roll the ransom note like a scroll.
2. Buy a bottle of olive oil and coat the scroll with it.
3. Mail it to them in the east with a letter describing exactly where they can shove the note.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Shock After His Landlord Family Sent Him A SURPRISE by Orire01(m): 12:37pm On Mar 12
The total should be removed from his next rent renewal
Re: Nigerian Man In Shock After His Landlord Family Sent Him A SURPRISE by Slydan204: 12:41pm On Mar 12
Ha, did the landlord dash him d house he is renting ni?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Shock After His Landlord Family Sent Him A SURPRISE by nifemi25(m): 12:47pm On Mar 12
Oga bia. You sure say landlord never know say na you dey fork his daughter....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man In Shock After His Landlord Family Sent Him A SURPRISE by Beremx(f): 12:54pm On Mar 12
Oga tenant, instead of doing everything on that list, please pack out. Except there's an agreement that all in the list is equivalent to your next rent payment which you wouldn't be paying.
If dem no gree, abeg pack!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Shock After His Landlord Family Sent Him A SURPRISE by advanceDNA: 12:57pm On Mar 12
Make no mistake....

That's a quit notice or rent increment in disguise

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Shock After His Landlord Family Sent Him A SURPRISE by Stevenbright(m): 2:12pm On Mar 12
Rapsowdee01:
A Nigerian man @TOLUSHE on Twitter/X has taken on the platform to share a surprise he got from his landlord's family after the landlord's demise some months ago.

The letter has received various reactions on the social media platform. While some felt there's nothing wrong with it, others are surprised at the audacity in which it was done.

https://twitter.com/T0LUSHE/status/1767476021261955253?t=bqset0OXYBOXEfh6Cx4DLw&s=19

No contribute shishi. Just start prepping your money to rent some where else in case they decide to give you quit notice!
Re: Nigerian Man In Shock After His Landlord Family Sent Him A SURPRISE by mariahAngel(f): 2:48pm On Mar 12
And here I was, thinking it was a surprise inheritance. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Shock After His Landlord Family Sent Him A SURPRISE by Paragon311(m): 3:25pm On Mar 12
What audacity is this

This is not coming as a supportive request but an allocated bill that must be paid towards the Landlord's burial.....

Nawaoooooooooo......

Guy!!! Get ready for multiple wahala after the burial.

Bunch of miscreants of a family.
Re: Nigerian Man In Shock After His Landlord Family Sent Him A SURPRISE by Bluette(f): 4:47pm On Mar 12
grin I'm in shock too. Is it real? Or for cruise? If it's real...Omo...that's so funny Sha. How much did he contribute towards your relocation. Because is like something else is there...lol
Re: Nigerian Man In Shock After His Landlord Family Sent Him A SURPRISE by Bongadu: 5:08pm On Mar 12
La fake la rope
Re: Nigerian Man In Shock After His Landlord Family Sent Him A SURPRISE by MumEmdy(f): 5:41pm On Mar 12
Are you for real?? Very unpleasant surprise!!!
Re: Nigerian Man In Shock After His Landlord Family Sent Him A SURPRISE by MMempire(m): 7:02pm On Mar 12
Very entitled family.
Re: Nigerian Man In Shock After His Landlord Family Sent Him A SURPRISE by Gadafii: 7:35pm On Mar 12
Five naira dem no go see for my hand, was I not paying my rent
Re: Nigerian Man In Shock After His Landlord Family Sent Him A SURPRISE by Neptunium(m): 8:05pm On Mar 12
Lol grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man In Shock After His Landlord Family Sent Him A SURPRISE by ravensckar(m): 9:00pm On Mar 12
That is not a burial list, it's a TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE LIST. The Landlord's family are aware that the tennant was fvcking the late landlord's daughter. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Shock After His Landlord Family Sent Him A SURPRISE by Babaken(m): 7:03am On Mar 13
Na lie that paper na take nothing like that happen anywhere they just want to gather momentum.
Re: Nigerian Man In Shock After His Landlord Family Sent Him A SURPRISE by Adaisback(f): 2:48pm On Mar 14
Story! This is just fake and lies. Tell us the name of the family and the state , let's do the investigation ourselves. When I saw big goat on the list, I knew this is all lies
Re: Nigerian Man In Shock After His Landlord Family Sent Him A SURPRISE by Day169: 11:20pm On Mar 14
You better pack out before the family returns from the village.
Re: Nigerian Man In Shock After His Landlord Family Sent Him A SURPRISE by GboyegaD(m): 11:47pm On Mar 14
I don't want to believe this is true.
Re: Nigerian Man In Shock After His Landlord Family Sent Him A SURPRISE by princemillla(m): 3:33am On Mar 15
This is funny tho but paying this. Should automatically means you are removing it from your next rent. No time
Re: Nigerian Man In Shock After His Landlord Family Sent Him A SURPRISE by Pootle: 7:41pm On Mar 15
maybe na em kii oga landlord

(1) (Reply)

If Your Mother Were The Bread Winner / Would You Allow Your Randy Gynaecologist Friend To Be Your Wife's Doctor? / Nigerians Use 190m Condoms In One Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.