Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

What A Man That Earns 100k+ Told Me When I Wanted To Borrow N500 From Him - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What A Man That Earns 100k+ Told Me When I Wanted To Borrow N500 From Him (56380 Views)

I'm Willing To Borrow Someone 300k As Long As You Get Me Legal Assurance / What Happened When I Went For An Interview At Lekki / Can A Man Who Earns N80,000 Marry In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Man That Earns 100k+ Told Me When I Wanted To Borrow N500 From Him by Cromagnon: 4:01pm On Jun 27, 2023
garriAndsugar:
Sometimes i begin to wonder if we were born to suffer in this Nigeria.
the poor are getting poorer everybody before you know they will vanish from extreme poverty while some people are getting richer on tax payers money.
survival of the fittest

2 Likes

Re: What A Man That Earns 100k+ Told Me When I Wanted To Borrow N500 From Him by Allisgud: 4:02pm On Jun 27, 2023
When will the removal of subsidy endself,I pity those people transporting every,even if u are earning 100k monthly u no go fit save

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Man That Earns 100k+ Told Me When I Wanted To Borrow N500 From Him by AmazingELixir: 4:02pm On Jun 27, 2023
FeelGoodAlways:
He started by laughing cheapishly sheepishly .
Re: What A Man That Earns 100k+ Told Me When I Wanted To Borrow N500 From Him by Cromagnon: 4:02pm On Jun 27, 2023
Namaster:
It's madness that anyone will support the removal of fuel subsidy. It may be a good idea in other countries but this is Nigeria.

The people will suffer the consequences of the removal and enjoy none of the benefits. I spent more than 40K travelling to the east in the past 4 weeks.
so what
It used to be20k
You survived
You will survive this one too
Re: What A Man That Earns 100k+ Told Me When I Wanted To Borrow N500 From Him by Greattha: 4:03pm On Jun 27, 2023
They're suffering it the most but shame and fear won't allow them speak up

Rexymania:
Nothing to add, you've said it all.

But I heard APC members are not trekking πŸ˜†

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Man That Earns 100k+ Told Me When I Wanted To Borrow N500 From Him by Goodzinny: 4:05pm On Jun 27, 2023
Could you believe that nobody could borrow me N500 in the whole compound? Incredible[quote][/quote]
Borrow N500? People don't have. Everyone is patching.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Man That Earns 100k+ Told Me When I Wanted To Borrow N500 From Him by Yewandequeen(f): 4:07pm On Jun 27, 2023
Chem2020:

The worst part is that this person may have voted for APC
Even at tht,I am Sure everyone that did are realizing their mistakes. We all should just help one another survive this trying times.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Man That Earns 100k+ Told Me When I Wanted To Borrow N500 From Him by Brushstrokes20: 4:09pm On Jun 27, 2023
The satanic govt of SELF SERVING THIEVES has recked the shithole beyond redemption!
When Nigerians are ready, THE NEEDFUL WILL BE DONE! undecided
# red revolt to the rescue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Man That Earns 100k+ Told Me When I Wanted To Borrow N500 From Him by jogojogo: 4:14pm On Jun 27, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:
This country has been retrogressing under APC

Nigerians can no longer afford basic things of life they could conveniently afford in 2014.

Nigerians wake up and take back your country.
What does PDP or LP got to offer?
Worse worse worse

1 Like

Re: What A Man That Earns 100k+ Told Me When I Wanted To Borrow N500 From Him by Odebayo4010(m): 4:16pm On Jun 27, 2023
Am in your shoes also, but God will help us through, things were not moving well for me,am also undergraduate too,as well working
Re: What A Man That Earns 100k+ Told Me When I Wanted To Borrow N500 From Him by simplesearch: 4:16pm On Jun 27, 2023
Tribalism will not allow anyone see well enough to make an informed decision based on principle, and far from emotion. That's exactly what happened in the last election. Some people's eye were open for a while but tribal influence blinded it almost immediately after the presidential election, now most of them are groaning. A man with an elitist idea can't change over night to accommodate broader views. Your path can't be slippery while you expect to walk straight. A fraudulent election can't produce a candidate with an enabling character cos if you can accept to work with a fraudulent certificate, definitely you will plummet the coffers when you occupy any office. This is because the lack of the fear of God that made you commit fornication will at a long run make you commit abortion. It's a simple logic!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Man That Earns 100k+ Told Me When I Wanted To Borrow N500 From Him by HonourableUche(m): 4:19pm On Jun 27, 2023
Zonefree:
I'm against this nonsense removal of subsidy cos the funds generated from it would still be looted and embezzled by our greedy politicians.

Everybody don pack car for my compound. Nobody dey gree drive go work again. By 11pm everybody don OFF gen for compound.
Una still dey on gen?
Re: What A Man That Earns 100k+ Told Me When I Wanted To Borrow N500 From Him by jibs4lv(m): 4:19pm On Jun 27, 2023
God I thank you πŸ™
Even without salary.
You make things easy.
Go I thank you.

It surprises me seen people,
Earning 6figurez and more.
Yet, they complain alot,
I'm not mocking them God,
I'm only thanking you.

I don't know how and how
I just have to say thank you;
God!

5 Likes

Re: What A Man That Earns 100k+ Told Me When I Wanted To Borrow N500 From Him by jibs4lv(m): 4:21pm On Jun 27, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Nigerians can no longer afford basic things of life they could conveniently afford in 2014.

as if PDP and Ellu P have anything to offerπŸ˜‹
Re: What A Man That Earns 100k+ Told Me When I Wanted To Borrow N500 From Him by olisefom: 4:24pm On Jun 27, 2023
Zonefree:
I'm against this nonsense removal of subsidy cos the funds generated from it would still be looted and embezzled by our greedy politicians.

Everybody don pack car for my compound. Nobody dey gree drive go work again. By 11pm everybody don OFF gen for compound.

People are still putting on gen in your area. Very rich folks. Omoh no nepa! No light! Here.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Man That Earns 100k+ Told Me When I Wanted To Borrow N500 From Him by BronzeTiger: 4:25pm On Jun 27, 2023
Fake story as usual.
Created just to generate sympathy and hopefully cash from some gullible people. Lazy op just sitting in his home generating lies but as usual we never learn. Smh.
Re: What A Man That Earns 100k+ Told Me When I Wanted To Borrow N500 From Him by Bolaji26(m): 4:26pm On Jun 27, 2023
Uhm.

May God help us in the Era we dey now.

My salary cannot even reach anything again if not for a total stranger from this platform that I met and as been helping me with cash and data every time
Re: What A Man That Earns 100k+ Told Me When I Wanted To Borrow N500 From Him by staga: 4:31pm On Jun 27, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Hahahahaha
Which Nigerians are you referring to? The ones stopping the "omo Igbo" or nyamiris from voting?

Tinubu is a tax man who led Lagos for 7 years on tax money. By the time he is done, most Nigerians will eat sand for food.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What A Man That Earns 100k+ Told Me When I Wanted To Borrow N500 From Him by Rilwayne001: 4:34pm On Jun 27, 2023
Zonefree:

It’s non removal will impact a more devastating long term effect than what we are currently facing.
Re: What A Man That Earns 100k+ Told Me When I Wanted To Borrow N500 From Him by MrBroke(m): 4:34pm On Jun 27, 2023
Nothing do the country. Ona too dey complain. Every country dey pass the through one matter here and there. Me way be MrBroke self no dey complain nah ona way dey see money but no dey manage am well dey complain. Make ona take time o
Re: What A Man That Earns 100k+ Told Me When I Wanted To Borrow N500 From Him by simultaneousboi(m): 4:38pm On Jun 27, 2023
FeelGoodAlways:
Times are definitely not nice to Nigerians. The streets are not smiling. People are not happy. You could see from their sad faces.

I am an undergraduate working as a security guard at night to help myself financially.

So due to fuel situation and the economic effects, I have been trekking to and fro the place, because no money and the transport is very expensive now. Today, I didn't feel very strong to trek back to the place due to malaria seriously holding me down. I approached my neighbor who is earning over 100k+ salary, minus side hustling to help me with transport fare to go to work. Guess what? He started by laughing cheapishly. When he paused, he narrated how he trekked back from work on Friday, trekked to and fro work today being Monday and not sure how he'll get back to office tomorrow morning being Tuesday. That the new transport fare has eaten deeper into his small earning that even before middle of the month, the salary had long gone. Last night, the children drank Garri to go to bed and this morning, the children left to school drinking only Pap and he put only N100 Akara for each in their lunch boxes. Sad story. He added that due to the economic impact of fuel subsidy removal, retrenchment letters for 3 of his colleagues in the office are ready to be served by the end of the month, and more to go.

Who will rescue us, we don't know? Sad truth is that the money that will be generated from this subsidy removal will not be put to use to the benefit of the commoners. It's just a plot to generate more money for the elites/thieves.

Could you believe that nobody could borrow me N500 in the whole compound? Incredible.

Well, even when I wasn't feeling strong to trek coupled with all I'm passing through financially, I just had to trek which I did.

I picked up this job because instead of sleeping freely at night and when the rent expires, the landlord would come after me + plus all the bills heaped on me, I could rather spend the nights here reading my books, sleep (even though not as recommended) and still earn some money no matter how small.

Finally, I would say do well to help people when you can. People are going through a lot. Not untill the start falling in the street.

*In mama P. voice* - "God will see us through".

God bless all hard working Nigerians no matter the tough times we face.
Same with me here, I earn 100+ too but life is not easy with me here at all. I don't have side hustle though due to the nature of my work.

1 Like

Re: What A Man That Earns 100k+ Told Me When I Wanted To Borrow N500 From Him by millionboi2: 4:38pm On Jun 27, 2023
BronzeTiger:
Fake story as usual.
Created just to generate sympathy and hopefully cash from some gullible people. Lazy op just sitting in his home generating lies but as usual we never learn. Smh.
all fingers are not equal

1 Like

Re: What A Man That Earns 100k+ Told Me When I Wanted To Borrow N500 From Him by ComputerOperato: 4:41pm On Jun 27, 2023
Calabar1stSon:
Una complain no consign me... I don japa to Ekiti.
grin grin grin
Abeg, wetin dey Ekiti?
Re: What A Man That Earns 100k+ Told Me When I Wanted To Borrow N500 From Him by Niceiroko: 4:43pm On Jun 27, 2023
DevilsEqual:

When u give unrelated responses like this, it makes people question your creativity and ability to think outside the box

Even if we voted in Julius ceasar,he'd not have turned things around overnight

he would you only been deceived
Re: What A Man That Earns 100k+ Told Me When I Wanted To Borrow N500 From Him by Great0ne1: 4:44pm On Jun 27, 2023
DevilsEqual:

When u give unrelated responses like this, it makes people question your creativity and ability to think outside the box

Who is this idiot ? Make creativity kill you there.

3 Likes

Re: What A Man That Earns 100k+ Told Me When I Wanted To Borrow N500 From Him by Flangelo12: 4:46pm On Jun 27, 2023
VULCAN:
In the UK they are blaming the govt for inflation that has just lasted for a year. All hands are on deck to vote out the Conservative Party next year

But you, in your infinite and all encompassing wisdom are saying the APC govt that took us from N140 to $1 all the way down to N750 to $1 is not to blame.

There must be a name that they call people like you.

Look here man.

An election was held barely 5 months ago and your candidate lost.

Get over it.
Re: What A Man That Earns 100k+ Told Me When I Wanted To Borrow N500 From Him by clems88(m): 4:46pm On Jun 27, 2023
Samfloxin:
Everybody go chop the breakfast last last. I know APC supporters are feeling the heat more
they aren't o , didn't your hear they Tinubu is paying them 200k monthly plus free 50liters of fuel weekly grin .

Rubbish party. Everybody is feeling the heat.

3 Likes

Re: What A Man That Earns 100k+ Told Me When I Wanted To Borrow N500 From Him by sixtuso(m): 4:47pm On Jun 27, 2023
Ooooh ssshhh many have park their car in my compound and street. You drive when it is urgent

1 Like

Re: What A Man That Earns 100k+ Told Me When I Wanted To Borrow N500 From Him by Godsonkemz(m): 4:47pm On Jun 27, 2023
The time I needed 15k to fix my vehicle so as to enable me work since I had nothing in the account. That was when I knew 1k is a big money so long as you don't have it. The only people that came to my rescue were fairmoney when finca mfb was demanding so much, though before their (fairmoney) aid was made available, I've already solved the problem.

That experience thought me never to spend my last bullet especially on rodents when a lion is still ahead of to conquer.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Man That Earns 100k+ Told Me When I Wanted To Borrow N500 From Him by brainycaleb(m): 4:48pm On Jun 27, 2023
We ain't seen nothing yet!
Re: What A Man That Earns 100k+ Told Me When I Wanted To Borrow N500 From Him by staga: 4:48pm On Jun 27, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Can you expantiate on this Plz?πŸ€”

BTW, I know you, to be a Tinubu/APC supporter.
Hunger has changed ur Political Party? πŸ˜πŸ˜’

What he us saying us that such women ard willing to open their legs to feed their kids. It happened during the civil war. It happened in Liberia and Sierra Leone. Many Naija soldiers fathered kids there with the women. It happened in Vietnam...so many kids born to US servicemen.

Hunger and poverty can be weaponized. Go to the IDP camps and see what is happening there.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Man That Earns 100k+ Told Me When I Wanted To Borrow N500 From Him by todugo(m): 4:49pm On Jun 27, 2023
DevilsEqual:

What's your point exactly, that it's good that poor are suffering as a result of removal of subsidy in fuel, electricity, tax, and now school fees, all at once. Food prices sky rocket and almost unfordable for the poor. Just one month into power. angry angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How I Lost A Potential Job Because Of My Denomination / What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate In NIMC? / The N-power Teacher Corps Programme: Must Know Fact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.