Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate In NIMC? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate In NIMC? (56437 Views)

Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate At NNPC? / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate In NIMC? by mamud3: 2:51pm On Feb 24, 2013
ANY IDEA?
Re: What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate In NIMC? by azpekuliar: 3:00pm On Feb 24, 2013
Be offered the job first...
Re: What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate In NIMC? by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 18, 2013
I want to know the salary too
Re: What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate In NIMC? by adim2(m): 10:09am On Apr 18, 2013
U neva see job u don dey find salary. Better condition your mind to any salary cos this is a government job and stop asking us of the salary range.

3 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate In NIMC? by waleajijim(m): 10:26am On Apr 18, 2013
The guy didn't ask a bad question, If u don't have the answer you leave him with his idealogy. It just shows he knows his worth.....

6 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate In NIMC? by sayusuf(m): 10:38am On Apr 18, 2013
Re: What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate In NIMC? by adim2(m): 11:39am On Apr 18, 2013
its like you being hungry, you have not seen the food and you are asking if its sweet? for now one should know first things first. you can't tell people reading this post. all am saying is that it is too early to ask that question.
Re: What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate In NIMC? by bobbydbobo: 11:40am On Apr 18, 2013
Btw 120 and 130k

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate In NIMC? by franchuks(m): 11:59am On Apr 18, 2013
Hp d federal salary structure ll apply. Bsc 2.1 tinz!
Re: What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate In NIMC? by johnglo2(m): 12:10pm On Apr 18, 2013
u beta pass 1st class?

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate In NIMC? by johnglo2(m): 12:12pm On Apr 18, 2013
franchuks: Hp d federal salary structure ll apply. Bsc 2.1 tinz!
u beta pass 1st class?

3 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate In NIMC? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 18, 2013
sayusuf: 50k
ta!
Re: What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate In NIMC? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 18, 2013
johnglo2: u beta pass 1st class?
u dey Jealous
Re: What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate In NIMC? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 18, 2013
Ignorant pple are quick to paint the op bad.
What if they actuallyy askk u in the interview how much u wanna be paid? How do u answer if u don't knoe their salary range. Am very sure dats a likely question sef

5 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate In NIMC? by adim2(m): 1:45pm On Apr 18, 2013
michaeled45: Ignorant pple are quick to paint the op bad.
What if they actuallyy askk u in the interview how much u wanna be paid? How do u answer if u don't knoe their salary range. Am very sure dats a likely question sef

Why is it that people are keep to label others ignorant when in actual sense they are the ones that don't even know? FYI, federal civil service have a salary structure and its not like private firms where profit is their motives, providing services are the motives of civil service. So don't give us the crap of if they ask you how much bla bla bla. All am saying is considering the nature of events in NIMC's recruitment, it is too early to have high hopes on the salary structure set your priorities right and let salary be left alone for the time being so that at the end your hopes will not be shattered

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate In NIMC? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 18, 2013
Ogbenni, with the way you ask that question, i know you will be given the job. Just channel your mind towards 150k and above. Feeding and housing allowance 50k everyweek, and you will be entitle to sick leave allowance - that should be between 40k, transport allowance 25k. And you can calculate all together.
Re: What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate In NIMC? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 18, 2013
adim2:

Why is it that people are keep to label others ignorant when in actual sense they are the ones that don't even know? FYI, federal civil service have a salary structure and its not like private firms where profit is their motives, providing services are the motives of civil service. So don't give us the crap of if they ask you how much bla bla bla. All am saying is considering the nature of events in NIMC's recruitment, it is too early to have high hopes on the salary structure set your priorities right and let salary be left alone for the time being so that at the end your hopes will not be shattered
I didn't attach a name to the pple I called ignorant but I tink the rightful owner has acepted it. I wonder how some pple tink sef. U might not be ignorant but your English is definately ignorant. What if the op asked that question so as to make comparisons with whatever he is doin now? Or even to makke decisions as to wether its worth it at all? Is it wrong? “Smart guy" some pple reason like rocket science oo. Hian

9 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate In NIMC? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 18, 2013
Looks like the person who started this thread is already gainfully employed. His motive for asking might just be to compare the pay he is getting now and the one NIMC will offer. Cos if he's unemployed, he shouldn't be bothered about the pay yet. It's a federal job for crying out loud!

3 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate In NIMC? by Temismith(f): 6:42pm On Apr 18, 2013
franchuks: Hp d federal salary structure ll apply. Bsc 2.1 tinz!
pele, termites don chop ur brain again abi? Watin dem ask watin u dey talk?

@ op jare,
Its a federal job so it Shud be within d range of 120-150 for a start!
Re: What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate In NIMC? by adim2(m): 7:14pm On Apr 18, 2013
michaeled45: I didn't attach a name to the pple I called ignorant but I tink the rightful owner has acepted it. I wonder how some pple tink sef. U might not be ignorant but your English is definately ignorant. What if the op asked that question so as to make comparisons with whatever he is doin now? Or even to makke decisions as to wether its worth it at all? Is it wrong? “Smart guy" some pple reason like rocket science oo. Hian
Neither did i. I guess u read/reason from ur anus cos from the look of things its seems your english is the best. I used inform typing means and thereby ignoring the rules of concord. Before you conclude revisit your english and typing also. If the op had wanted a comparism he would have stated it. NIMC haven't even sent out employment letters and somebody is here asking money question. The question to me is the right question at the wrong time.
Re: What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate In NIMC? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 18, 2013

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate In NIMC? by sholajohn(f): 9:15pm On Apr 18, 2013
150k 4 what nowlol The salary 4 starters is 50k. I heard the salary is under review though. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate In NIMC? by adim2(m): 10:01pm On Apr 18, 2013
alasuomowei:
plz open anoda thread for Your Quarrels.... Pple dey tank God, odas dey put asunder.

Na me start the quarrel? Read d post wella before u take side abeg. All i was just saying is that the guy should have waited a little bit before talking about the salary structure. Getting high hopes in things like this does not pay at all.
Re: What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate In NIMC? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 18, 2013

3 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate In NIMC? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 18, 2013
Please I was asked to come with Certification of Origin, can I use Local Govt identification Letter ?
Re: What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate In NIMC? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 18, 2013
adim2:
Neither did i. I guess u read/reason from ur anus cos from the look of things its seems your english is the best. I used inform typing means and thereby ignoring the rules of concord. Before you conclude revisit your english and typing also. If the op had wanted a comparism he would have stated it. NIMC haven't even sent out employment letters and somebody is here asking money question. The question to me is the right question at the wrong time.
My apologies. U don't sound like a bad guy. I tink we shud be able to get along. White flaggs but I no like the wayy u attack me oo lol

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate In NIMC? by adim2(m): 12:56am On Apr 19, 2013
michaeled45: My apologies. U don't sound like a bad guy. I tink we shud be able to get along. White flaggs but I no like the wayy u attack me oo lol

am sorry about dat. i wish you the best of luck in everything you do. we should be making friends and not enemies. am totally cool with you bro

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate In NIMC? by bobbydbobo: 12:58am On Apr 19, 2013
sholajohn: 150k 4 what nowlol The salary 4 starters is 50k. I heard the salary is under review though. Good luck.
well, I'm telling u that right now, their pay is btw 120 nd 130 k... Nd that is the amount that is even being reviewed upwards now cos of nimc being a special commission... 50k was way back....
Re: What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate In NIMC? by Tinyemeka(m): 2:07am On Apr 19, 2013
adim2: its like you being hungry, you have not seen the food and you are asking if its sweet? for now one should know first things first. you can't tell people reading this post. all am saying is that it is too early to ask that question.
Have you ever been employed?
Do you have a job?
Re: What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate In NIMC? by adim2(m): 4:06am On Apr 19, 2013
Tinyemeka:
Do you have a job?
Tinyemeka:
Do you have a job?

abeg na where you come out from? did you actually read the post very well? that i was trying to make an illustration. so which one come be your own for there?
Re: What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate In NIMC? by franchuks(m): 4:48am On Apr 19, 2013
u beta pass 1st class?
No b fight boss. Plz, am sowi 4 dis post o. No harsh feelin intended!
Re: What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate In NIMC? by drlizzy(f): 4:55am On Apr 19, 2013
bobbydbobo: well, I'm telling u that right now, their pay is btw 120 nd 130 k... Nd that is the amount that is even being reviewed upwards now cos of nimc being a special commission... 50k was way back....
The figures that u quoted,is it basic or plus allowance?Please others with the current pay info and interview ideas for Enrol & Reg Officer should tell us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The N-power Teacher Corps Programme: Must Know Fact / 774,000 Jobs: Beneficiaries Salary Is N60,000 Monthly - Festus Keyamo / Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Graduate Trainee 2018 Test Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.