Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Helen Ugoeze Okereke Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Video) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Helen Ugoeze Okereke Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Video) (28436 Views)

Battery-free Electronics Breakthrough Could Radically Reduce E-waste In Landfill / Local Kenyans Create A Robotic Prosthetic Arm Controlled With Brain Wow!! / 9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helen Ugoeze Okereke Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Video) by Streetdoctor: 10:37am On Jun 27, 2023
Cooly100:

You fo don de hear Okoroooo go home and make your village like our Lagos cheesy cheesy cheesy

Some of them are from as far as Kogi and Kwara, like Lying liaaaaa..
Some don't even hv ancestral origin, they only found themselves in Lagos, if I lie ask Tinubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helen Ugoeze Okereke Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Video) by Cooly100: 10:49am On Jun 27, 2023
lawrenzooo:

Calm down!! Intelligent people are scattered across all tribes...

Not when theirs is back to back...

..remember a dot region measuring with all others...put together.

https://www.nairaland.com/7739197/igbo-girl-whos-best-student
Re: Helen Ugoeze Okereke Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Video) by Counterfeit: 10:56am On Jun 27, 2023
She's a Nigerian Amazon
Re: Helen Ugoeze Okereke Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Video) by Originalsly: 11:00am On Jun 27, 2023
BiafIntel:

That's Igbo brain there for you. Difference is always clear. Pace setters!!

Must it be tribal? ... seems like she took your share of brain power.

@ topic ... nice to see a youth standing and contributing to science rather than sitting down and being a consumer.
Re: Helen Ugoeze Okereke Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Video) by airsaylongcome: 11:01am On Jun 27, 2023
Olympiacos:
Kitchen light no off.... She copy it from YouTube channel it shows from the control of her mobile phone she didn't built the app controlling the device on her phone. See her copy and paste project here https://iotdesignpro.com/articles/diy-voice-controlled-home-automation-with-arduino-and-bluetooth
You too can do your own project no let them fool you by telling us is very intelligent 🤓🤓🤓

Buying and assembling those things still showed a lot of initiative. Many girls will never be able to assemble it even with schematics and all the items in front of them. It's a good start for her to be able to replicate the project. That's how many of us started in this IT waka. From copying other people's project we change am small, then change am big then design our own from scratch

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Helen Ugoeze Okereke Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Video) by PoloG: 11:01am On Jun 27, 2023
rubbish
Re: Helen Ugoeze Okereke Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Video) by Olichoke: 11:10am On Jun 27, 2023
She did well sha .

But is she really 19?
Re: Helen Ugoeze Okereke Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Video) by PoloG: 11:10am On Jun 27, 2023
Henadih:

Just as you are sick and you are not aware. I'm not from the East but proudly from the Niger Delta. But the Easterners have proven to be more intelligent than the wapped media hype West has been claiming because they controlled the media space in the past. Now we know and see better. Thanks to social media that you cannot hide and control the narrative like in the past.

I grew up thinking the North was the problem of Nigeria until I moved to the different parts of the country and it became clear who the real back stabbers are who claimed to be more educationally sophisticated. Thank God we know now. Good Ridden to bad rubies.
They will remain inferior.

so why do you animals die in the
SW?

useless ND minority fool grin
Re: Helen Ugoeze Okereke Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Video) by Bobbiee: 11:15am On Jun 27, 2023
This lady. She's very active on LinkedIn. I follow her back to back

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helen Ugoeze Okereke Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Video) by SuperOnyi: 11:24am On Jun 27, 2023
benjackugo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AP7TG7dPCEg

19 Year-Old Enugu Lady Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Photos, Video)

shocked

Last time, some nairalander asked me what I have invented or innovated — I know some ignoramus would start talking shít about this.

Oh yeah @wiseone28, blame your government for not supporting innovations — all these fóóls saying "we are celebrating mediocrity" are bunch of ídíóts.

This is exactly what China did to get to the level they are but these set of blĂ ck "monkeys" always got something to say but they know nothing!
Re: Helen Ugoeze Okereke Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Video) by SEO2002: 11:56am On Jun 27, 2023
Igbo amaka. Girl with brains
Re: Helen Ugoeze Okereke Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Video) by DangoteIvy: 11:58am On Jun 27, 2023
Yankee101:

You don’t have to go to school to be a robotics engineer

You can be self trained in computer science

Arduinos, soldering, python language, motors, arms, power and voila!
Every self trained, YouTube trained and roadside trainee with the Technical practical skills know how is Engineer in Nigeria. Those are just technical artisans in Technical field Cadre. And their technical work is supervised by Technician who in turn is supervised by Technologist who in turn is supervised by Engineer who in turn, relies on the Scientist

Self training in Computer sconce, Arduinos, python language and soldering to gain the practical Technical vocational skills know-how does not make one Robotic Engineer.

There is difference between Robotics Engineer and Robotics Technician and Robotics Scientist just as there is difference between Pharmacist and Pharmacy Technician.they are different cadres in pharmacy profession licenses regulated by Pharmacy council Nigeria. Pharmacist is higher pharmaceutical cadre with more stringent minimum qualifications requirement & pharmacist Technician report to & are supervised by Pharmacist.

Technologists, Engineers, Technicians and Artisans/ vocational skilled trades have different regulatory bodies licensing the professions and they have different levels of trainings and different minimum technical requirements to be licensed for the professional technical trade & technical know-how.

Robotic scientists focus on Experimenting & Formulating new foundational scientific theories, exploring the potential of robotics technology, synthesizing new ideas and theories, R & D researching existing robotic systems, and developing new robotic technologies. you fit call them lab rats. They are at the robotics forefront formulating & spearheading new research.
Robotics Engineers brainstorm to bring scientific theories to life and invent new products you can feel and touch.
Robotic Technicians need to have the technical skill practical know and additionally, a minimum 2-years degree or Professional technical trades school certification to be licensed Technician.

Re: Helen Ugoeze Okereke Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Video) by jaxxy(m): 12:16pm On Jun 27, 2023
I'm impressed
Re: Helen Ugoeze Okereke Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Video) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 12:17pm On Jun 27, 2023
Pacesetter indeed!
Congratulations 🎊 to the girl though, a good Nigerian not IPOB.
BiafIntel:
Re: Helen Ugoeze Okereke Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Video) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 27, 2023
I've came across your posts on this forum a couple of times before, it's been years that you constantly posted on nairaland asking for financial assistance, but I think it's time someone tells you the truth.

You're lazy and a parasite.

Have you read the story of Paul Alexander? The man contracted polio at the age of 6 and his entire body got paralyzed, his arms included... He's been in an iron lung machine from the age of 8 and today he's 77 years old... But his condition didn't stop him from reaching his goal.

He was still able to graduate from high school, study law, and became a lawyer, he has even represented some clients in court... His condition was much more worse that yours, but he believed in himself and he didn't just became lazy and always expected everyone to sympathize with him by dashing him free money.

Today he's a lawyer, an author, a painter... He did everything with his mouth while laying down in his iron lung machine.

But you on the other are lazy, your upper body is working, yet you're not doing anything profitable with your life... You're busy showing people your disgusting bed sores and expecting them to give you money... No matter how many times they tried helping you, you just don't want to improve your life.

I also had a friend like you back in varsity and she used adult diapers, yet her room was always clean and she's one of the best cooks that I've ever met.. She did her Degree, Honours, Masters, and she's now working as a social worker.

Clearly you don't care about your old mother because if you did, you'd have done something useful with your life... Learn hand work or an online skill, make use of those hands of yours.
Ifem5:
Please dear people of Nairaland forgive me,
Have mercy on me, if I can help myself I won't be here begging for your help, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland.
I'm  celestine am 31 year of age frm Enugu State Awgu L G A.I have a spine injury @ neck that has have keeps me indoor mostly for d past 15 years.It also affected my hand making me not able to use my finger normally i.e I can't pick up thing from floor.
my problem now is that life has been very difficult for us I and my aged mom.to provide feeding and some medicine is hard,
I don't have anything doing for now.living with pains and bed sore on both Buttocks and continual urine Infection,Not able to for
routine hospital visit due lack of funds.
Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid my mom has been sick for long due to complications of poorly manage dia-betes and BP.
I need your financial help to enable go for medical, the last doctor i see said I need to do MRI scan test, which I don't have the funds for now,pls no matter how
Small it will enable us get some medicine,food and other basic items for my daily SCI cares.
I depend on some daily medical supplies for survival pls I need your help.
Acct :

Celestine
First Bank
Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for video call/physical verification my phone number and address is not hidden. Watch the video below to confirm .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxxOAKrZDSs

please come to my aid I don't have any other choice, I'm not a scammer if to say life was a little bit easy for me I won't be doing this always I can prove my condition beyond any reasonable doubt. thanks and remain blessed.
Re: Helen Ugoeze Okereke Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Video) by BabaRamota1980: 12:21pm On Jun 27, 2023
Which one be electronics controlled with speech? When you tell siri to do something,
and it does... your speech already is controlling electronics.

When you dial a number and it prompts you to say your name or your purpose, and it acts on your input.... your speech already controls electronics.

Please tell us with specifity what new thing this girl has developed. Not some fake spin
Re: Helen Ugoeze Okereke Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Video) by Codes151(m): 12:29pm On Jun 27, 2023
Nice. One.

At least it will be easy for her to do Bsc project. Just keep the work.

Also, dear op.
She’s not an engineer yet. In the making yes.
Re: Helen Ugoeze Okereke Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Video) by Yankee101: 12:30pm On Jun 27, 2023
The same mindset you use to put down creativity is not applicable in the developed world.

The only practice you wouldn’t be inducted into by outside skills is probable medicine because human lives are involved.

10 Successful Companies started by Dropouts
Ford Automobiles
Apple
Dell
WhatsApp
Microsoft
Etc

https://medium.com/@PipesApp/10-successful-companies-started-by-dropouts-c68f95e70023

OmonnakOdapig:

Stop the fvcking misinformation and stop spreading ignorance.
Only in Nigeria 🇳🇬 you hear such nonsense. Nigeria jagajaga
Can you go to USA or UK 🇬🇧 or CANADA or Australia 🇦🇺 and start answering Engineer just because you are self trained in computer science, Arduinos, soldering, python language, motors, arms, power, FORTRAN, PASCAL, BASIC and programmable logic controllers? TRY AM

Now let me help your ignorance. Every country on earth 🌍 has a regulatory professional body which registers, certifies an intending professional has all the STANDARD ORGANIZATION qualifications necessary to practicing the profession in the country , Such a body can seize your license to practice your profession in the country if you go against ethical standards for that field in the country & deliver substandard work or other violations

◾️If you are not a licensed registered engineer 👷🏾‍♂️In the Uk 🇬🇧 or USA 🇺🇸 You cannot add engineer to ur title in the country and you are not allowed 🚫 to render engineering services within the country.
—-same if you are not a certified doctor in the country, you must get certified & registered afresh as a doctor there before you can render doctor services within the country. And the regulatory body certifying your fit to practice your profession in that country, ensures you meet all the fundamental qualifications necessary as laid down by standards regularly body for that particular profession before certifying you.

▪️ To officially add Welder or plumber to ur title in USA 🇺🇸 or Uk 🇬🇧 ; and practice as a skilled trade welder in the country; You must be tested and certified by the relevant skilled trades body in the country to ensure you really know the work to minimum standards required in the country and have all minimum professional qualifications necessary.

—-Now let me reiterate to u that Engineering STEM family , consists of Engineers/ Engineering technical managers at the top of the pyramid, followed by Technologists , then Technicians and at the bottom of the pyramid, artisans. Artisans have the lowest entry qualifications level & license level for any country on earth.and artisans are the lowest technical cadre.

Only the SCIENTIST researching and formulating new foundational principles of science like NEWTONS LAW OF MOTION, etc which the engineer and the technologist practicalize on to bring NEW INVENTIONS TO LIFE FOR THE GOOD OF MANKIND, tops the engineer.
Artisans report to Technicians who report to Technologists who report to Engineers in any standard technical organisation. And their salaries are in that order

——l don’t know about USA professional body name.
In Nigeria 🇳🇬 for doctors 🩺 it is NMA . U must be certified by Nigeria doctors professional body & deemed qualified before u are licensed to practice .
——qualifications for “Technologist in Nigeria” & Technologist license, is in addition to the technical know how of playing with relevant machines, a minimum B. Tech degree in addition .
——-qualifications for Engineer in Nigeria & Engineering license is in addition to the technical know how of playing with relevant machines, a minimum B. Engineering degree in addition.

——-qualification for Technician in Nigeria & Technician license is in addition to the technical know how of playing with relevant machines. A minimum 3years course in accredited College of Technology (equivalent to College of education graduates Nce holders )

——◾️ Qualification for Artisan in Nigeria is just go to the road side or meet anybody when sabi the work or YouTube anywhere u fit LEARN THE WORK skills .

Learn the skills trade and get practical knowledge of playing around with machines.
Roadside mechanic; Roadside electrician, Roadside Auto-electrician, Self taught in computer science, Arduinos, soldering, python language, motors, arms, power, FORTRAN, PASCAL, BASIC and programmable logic controllers,etc all are in this group.

Artisans only need to demonstrate & prove that they sabi the work skills. Artisans are certified and licensed by skilled trade body in the the organized developed world. And if they violate minimum ethical standards , the artisan regulatory body can seize their license to practice.

The distinguishment among all the cadre levels of the engineering STEM family is clear cut in abroad organized countries.
Not Nigeria that every self taught artisan or roadside or YouTube taught artisan answers engineer carelessly.

Re: Helen Ugoeze Okereke Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Video) by Yankee101: 12:32pm On Jun 27, 2023
Cursing is uncouth, to start with

The same mindset you use to put down creativity is not applicable in the developed world.

The only practice you wouldn’t be inducted into by outside skills is probable medicine because human lives are involved.

Ford Automobiles
Apple
Dell
WhatsApp
Microsoft
Etc

https://medium.com/@PipesApp/10-successful-companies-started-by-dropouts-c68f95e70023

OmonnakOdapig:

Stop the fvcking misinformation and stop spreading ignorance.
Only in Nigeria 🇳🇬 you hear such nonsense. Nigeria jagajaga
Can you go to USA or UK 🇬🇧 or CANADA or Australia 🇦🇺 and start answering Engineer just because you are self trained in computer science, Arduinos, soldering, python language, motors, arms, power, FORTRAN, PASCAL, BASIC and programmable logic controllers? TRY AM

Now let me help your ignorance. Every country on earth 🌍 has a regulatory professional body which registers, certifies an intending professional has all the STANDARD ORGANIZATION qualifications necessary to practicing the profession in the country , Such a body can seize your license to practice your profession in the country if you go against ethical standards for that field in the country & deliver substandard work or other violations

◾️If you are not a licensed registered engineer 👷🏾‍♂️In the Uk 🇬🇧 or USA 🇺🇸 You cannot add engineer to ur title in the country and you are not allowed 🚫 to render engineering services within the country.
—-same if you are not a certified doctor in the country, you must get certified & registered afresh as a doctor there before you can render doctor services within the country. And the regulatory body certifying your fit to practice your profession in that country, ensures you meet all the fundamental qualifications necessary as laid down by standards regularly body for that particular profession before certifying you.

▪️ To officially add Welder or plumber to ur title in USA 🇺🇸 or Uk 🇬🇧 ; and practice as a skilled trade welder in the country; You must be tested and certified by the relevant skilled trades body in the country to ensure you really know the work to minimum standards required in the country and have all minimum professional qualifications necessary.

—-Now let me reiterate to u that Engineering STEM family , consists of Engineers/ Engineering technical managers at the top of the pyramid, followed by Technologists , then Technicians and at the bottom of the pyramid, artisans. Artisans have the lowest entry qualifications level & license level for any country on earth.and artisans are the lowest technical cadre.

Only the SCIENTIST researching and formulating new foundational principles of science like NEWTONS LAW OF MOTION, etc which the engineer and the technologist practicalize on to bring NEW INVENTIONS TO LIFE FOR THE GOOD OF MANKIND, tops the engineer.
Artisans report to Technicians who report to Technologists who report to Engineers in any standard technical organisation. And their salaries are in that order

——l don’t know about USA professional body name.
In Nigeria 🇳🇬 for doctors 🩺 it is NMA . U must be certified by Nigeria doctors professional body & deemed qualified before u are licensed to practice .
——qualifications for “Technologist in Nigeria” & Technologist license, is in addition to the technical know how of playing with relevant machines, a minimum B. Tech degree in addition .
——-qualifications for Engineer in Nigeria & Engineering license is in addition to the technical know how of playing with relevant machines, a minimum B. Engineering degree in addition.

——-qualification for Technician in Nigeria & Technician license is in addition to the technical know how of playing with relevant machines. A minimum 3years course in accredited College of Technology (equivalent to College of education graduates Nce holders )

——◾️ Qualification for Artisan in Nigeria is just go to the road side or meet anybody when sabi the work or YouTube anywhere u fit LEARN THE WORK skills .

Learn the skills trade and get practical knowledge of playing around with machines.
Roadside mechanic; Roadside electrician, Roadside Auto-electrician, Self taught in computer science, Arduinos, soldering, python language, motors, arms, power, FORTRAN, PASCAL, BASIC and programmable logic controllers,etc all are in this group.

Artisans only need to demonstrate & prove that they sabi the work skills. Artisans are certified and licensed by skilled trade body in the the organized developed world. And if they violate minimum ethical standards , the artisan regulatory body can seize their license to practice.

The distinguishment among all the cadre levels of the engineering STEM family is clear cut in abroad organized countries.
Not Nigeria that every self taught artisan or roadside or YouTube taught artisan answers engineer carelessly.

Re: Helen Ugoeze Okereke Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Video) by Codes151(m): 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2023
BiafIntel:
lol.

Una don come!!!

You want me to tell you that that’s indeed a secondary school project in advanced countries? Or sth.

Let us praise the young kid in peace, keep your rubbish mentality to yourself first.

Don’t forget, she’s using an app!! To speak…

She didn’t have to program any code or algorithm from start. So relax.

We know Wetin she do, it’s sth I kid that’s has potential should. So I celebrate her as a Nigerian. But keep your ethnic Mentally out of here or id tell you practically she did nothing.
Re: Helen Ugoeze Okereke Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Video) by peculiar2233: 1:15pm On Jun 27, 2023
Igbo tribe are blessing to Nigeria but olori buruku politicians have used politics to divide us. It's high time new generation work together irrespective of ethnicity so this country can move forward. To you werey that will quote me. Omo Yoruba ni mi but truth must be told. I stand for equity and justice

1 Like

Re: Helen Ugoeze Okereke Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Video) by Gordson: 1:16pm On Jun 27, 2023
Those that are saying it is what 2 year old children are doing abroad and that the knowledge is all over the internet. One thing is knowing the knowledge is on the internet and YouTube, the other is doing something with it.

She is doing something with it, in her own little way, she can refine the little knowledge and bring something unique out of it later.

She's not waiting for someone to come and teach her like 1 + 1 like grown adults (males) are crying in programming section that they don't have someone to sit them down and mentor them.... rubbish people!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helen Ugoeze Okereke Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Video) by nony43(m): 1:49pm On Jun 27, 2023
Boyooosa:

We won't marginalize you guys and we won't stop encouraging you to feel among, we see you as one of us

Story. When the next election comes you will change mouth.
Re: Helen Ugoeze Okereke Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Video) by nony43(m): 1:51pm On Jun 27, 2023
peculiar2233:
Igbo tribe are blessing to Nigeria but olori buruku politicians have used politics to divide us. It's high time new generation work together irrespective of ethnicity so this country can move forward. To you werey that will quote me. Omo Yoruba ni mi but truth must be told. I stand for equity and justice

Story. On the next election you go change mouth.
Re: Helen Ugoeze Okereke Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Video) by Kingson28: 2:19pm On Jun 27, 2023
[quote author=BiafIntel post=124054103]That's Igbo brain there for you. Difference is always clear. Pace setters!!

What would you say of the Whites who own the technology originally and taught you the principles?
Something that western people began to do decades, if not a century ago, is what you're beating you chest and bragging about in 2023.
Do you know how White people see us, what they think of us?
They feel we are an abnormal, inferior people.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Helen Ugoeze Okereke Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Video) by Boyooosa(m): 2:26pm On Jun 27, 2023
nony43:

Story. When the next election comes you will change mouth.

A southeasterner emerging Nigeria's leader is not in my hands nor my responsibility, it will be the hard work of your saucy politicians not me...you can learn from how tinubu staged his victory, from early 90s to February 25, 2023, that's how to accomplish a big dream!

Not by blackmailing innocent people
Re: Helen Ugoeze Okereke Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Video) by OmonnakOdapig: 2:27pm On Jun 27, 2023
Yankee101:

Ford Automobiles
Apple
Dell
WhatsApp
Microsoft
Etc

[b] Oga anybody on earth can sign up for 3months programming workshop and learn programming skills to build apps on google play store and apple store or develop games with programming, to put on google play store or apple store. Learning Programming doesnt make such an Engineer . Learning Programming to be putting apps and games on google play store does not make one Engineer. Little wonder we have many trashy apps on playstore and app store. NO professional body regulating Engineering practice in any country would license and induct you as Registered Engineer just cos you learn programming and releasing apps like beans and rice on app store. Highest you can offer your skills set in the black market and hope for a lucky break. For a start, Sb patronising your skills on the black market, would pay lesser wages than professionally obtainable for licensed certified engineers for a start, and the probability of abuse and Exploitation for cheap wages & cheap labour cannot be ruled out. Non licensed non inducted professionals can only hope for a lucky break and talented genius indeed get that lucky break. [/b] Any technical work done by such a person needs to be vetted by a professionally licensed engineer in the team, or licensed Technologist, or Technician or scientist in the team, who supervises the quality of technical work produced, to ensure it complies to ethical standards, because the company hiring cheap labour from the tech black market,would be the one to bear the professional risks and take the fall, should substandard products or technical work output not vetted by licensed professionals be churned out.

[b] Even any primary 6 child who has learnt programming skills can build an App or Game or even skype replica app or facebook replica app or TIKTOK replica app withslight differences & different modifications to put on google play store. Doesnt make such an Engineer. but if the app blow (am talking of millions of downloads from users all over the world), such an app or game can be considered very successful, just like the FLAPPY BIRD project seemingly funny stupid project that went viral on the apps store. If the APP blow, the person don hammer. Any successful project, would have big tech companies fighting themselves to purchase it for several billions. That does not still make the primary 6 child who launched the app an engineer. Gifted creative programmer? yes. highest he will be succesful billionaire programmer and universities can accord/confer on him honorary doctorates, honorary masters or honorary bachelors of Engineering or honorary doctorate of computer science. Any technical work done by such a person needs to be vetted by a professionally licensed engineer in the team, or licensed Technician, who supervises the quality of technical work produced, to ensure it complies to ethical standards. Any primary 6 child who signs up technical skills handiwork for electronics training, can build an inverter, and interprete electronics circuit board to control Light bulbs LED display. doesnt make such an engineer. [/b]

After it was launched on the app store,Whatsapp In January 2015, WhatsApp was the most internationally mainstream informing application with more than 600 million dynamic clients. In April 2015, WhatsApp came to 800 million dynamic users. In September 2015 the client base has grown up to 900 million.WhatsApp gained much popularity and the number of downloads kept increasing with 200 million users in February 2013 and crossed 1 billion downloads in February 2016. If after the whatsapp app was uploaded to playstore, users did not find it interesting, the app would still be there.

1. Whatsapp cofounder - JAN KOUN
computer programmer. He is co-founder and former CEO of WhatsApp, a mobile messaging app which was acquired by Facebook in 2014 for US$19.3 billion.
By the age of 18, Koum was already skilled in computer programming. He was a MATHS & COMPUTER SCIENCE UNDERGRADUATE at San Jose State University and simultaneously worked at Ernst & Young as a security tester.
He was still at San Jose State University when two weeks into his job at Yahoo, one of the company’s servers broke. Yahoo cofounder David Filo called his mobile for help. “I’m in class,” Koum answered discreetly. “What the Bleep are you doing in class?” Filo said. “Get your ass into the office.

Koum enrolled at college to study Math & Computer Science, He used to work odd-jobs to make ends meet, until he landed a job at E&Y as a security tester. On a work trip from E& Y to the Yahoo offices, he met Brian Acton, (later whatsapp cofounder) a Yahoo Engineer & Stanford university computer science Graduate and they struck a chord immediately.but he ONLY dropped out after David File, a Co-Founder at Yahoo, convinced him to work for him.

The only other free texting service around at the time was BlackBerry’s BBM, but that only worked among BlackBerries. There was Google’s G-Talk and Skype, but WhatsApp was unique in that the login was your own phone number. Koum released WhatsApp 2.0 with a messaging component and watched his active users suddenly swell to 250,000

2 FORD AUTOMOBILES
Henry ford signed up to learn technical handiwork.
In 1879, Ford left home to learn technical handiwork. Henry Ford worked as an APPRENTICE TRAINEE MACHINIST in Detroit, first with James F. Flower & Bros., and later with the Detroit Dry Dock Co. By 1882, when he returned to Dearborn to work on the family farm,he was already adept at operating the Westinghouse portable steam engine. He was later hired by Westinghouse to service & repair their steam engines. In 1885, Ford repaired an Otto engine, He was a gifted skilled trades mechanic, steam engine Repairer years before he started experimenting and built a four-cycle mode engine 1887 l with a one-inch bore and a three-inch stroke. In 1890, Ford started work on a two-cylinder engine.

The successful Model T of the Ford plant debuted on October 1, 1908, Sales passed 250,000 in 1914
Although Ford is often credited with the idea, contemporary sources indicate that the concept and development came from his employees Clarence Avery, Peter E. Martin, Charles E. Sorensen, and C. Harold Wills.

APPLE
Apples cofounder doing electronics stuff with Steve jobs right from their high school, is
Stephen Gary Wozniak. He was Computer science and Engineering undergraduate student in University of California Berkeley. He dropped out of university in final year Computer Engineering.

According to Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak, he "never dropped out" out of the University of California, Berkeley — he "simply took a year off to earn money for [his] fourth year of school," and didn't return for more than a decade.

, Wozniak later bearned his bachelor's of science degree from Berkeley in 1986.

Co-founder of Apple Inc.
Wozniak is Apple I creator
Apple II co-creator and lead developer.

You forgot to mention that In February 1974, Jobs returned to his parents' home in Los Altos and began looking for a job. and was soon hired by Atari, Inc. in Los Gatos, California, as a computer technician thanks to Wozniak. Back in 1973, Steve Wozniak designed his own version of the classic video game Pong and gave its electronics board to Jobs. According to Wozniak, Atari only hired Jobs because he took the board down to the company, and they thought that he had built it himself but Wozniak was the one who built it and he was an indispensable brainbox at Apples. Wozniak is the one who completed the basic technical design of the Apple I computer and showed it to Jobs, who suggested that they sell it; Wozniak was at first skeptical of the idea but later agreed. Wozniak was an IDAN tech wizard who could technically do & undo with circuit boards PCB,Steve jobs had the marketing genius for eclectronic tech products that Woznak lacked. That is the Apple story.
Re: Helen Ugoeze Okereke Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Video) by peculiar2233: 2:51pm On Jun 27, 2023
nony43:

Story. On the next election you go change mouth.
Are you sure you in your right senses? What am I saying, what are you saying? Oga Ade go and take your drugs or else Yaba left or Aro will be your final home
Re: Helen Ugoeze Okereke Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Video) by nony43(m): 3:07pm On Jun 27, 2023
Boyooosa:

A southeasterner emerging Nigeria's leader is not in my hands nor my responsibility, it will be the hard work of your saucy politicians not me...you can learn from how tinubu staged his victory, from early 90s to February 25, 2023, that's how to accomplish a big dream!

Not by blackmailing innocent people

Before BAT came in SW has done 16 years as a president and VP I guess those ones were as saucy too to attain that height.
Re: Helen Ugoeze Okereke Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Video) by nony43(m): 3:07pm On Jun 27, 2023
peculiar2233:

Are you sure you in your right senses? What am I saying, what are you saying? Oga Ade go and take your drugs or else Yaba left or Aro will be your final home

I am in my right senses.
Re: Helen Ugoeze Okereke Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Video) by wiseone28: 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Last time, some nairalander asked me what I have invented or innovated — I know some ignoramus would start talking shít about this.

Oh yeah @wiseone28, blame your government for not supporting innovations — all these fóóls saying "we are celebrating mediocrity" are bunch of ídíóts.

This is exactly what China did to get to the level they are but these set of blĂ ck "monkeys" always got something to say but they know nothing!
How did my name gets to your comment? 🙄
Re: Helen Ugoeze Okereke Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Video) by Boyooosa(m): 3:30pm On Jun 27, 2023
nony43:

Before BAT came in SW has done 16 years as a president and VP I guess those ones were as saucy too to attain that height.

I don't think I need to educate you on how election takes place, it's a game of number, the more number you can garner, the more chance you have.

Go and check the VAR of the last election, the numbers of people that hated tinubu are more than the numbers of Nigerians that hated Obi....that is to tell you that politics is not a matter of who hates who, who wants who,it's a game that needs to be mastered.

Tinubu mastered it, the reason he was victorious, let Obi or any other igbo extract master the act of politics, you will see one of your own on that throne

Ironically, a large part of you guys will still even rain curse on that seat, forbid it and rebuke any seeker, you can see how much the hatred is....you guys can not win wearing such attitude and mindset. You can't attract what you don't like!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Moon Is Shrinking, And Researchers Reveal Reasons / Nigerian Scientists Develop Fuelless Generator / New Feather Dinosaurs Discovered In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.