Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,858 members, 7,844,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Sallah: Osun Govt Cancels Free Train Ride From Lagos - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sallah: Osun Govt Cancels Free Train Ride From Lagos (19267 Views)

Train Ride From Lagos To Ibadan To Cost Between N3K-N6K / Lagos-Ibadan Free Train Ride: After Low Patronage Passengers Besiege Iju Station / Lagos Abeokuta Free Train Ride Has Started-punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sallah: Osun Govt Cancels Free Train Ride From Lagos by Swaelyf(f): 11:49am On Jun 27, 2023
they need the influx of ppl to generate money, more holiday goers more money spent in osun
successmatters:
It's a very poor state, wonder why they are giving free services there. Almost the poorest state in Nigeria.
Re: Sallah: Osun Govt Cancels Free Train Ride From Lagos by Samunique(m): 11:53am On Jun 27, 2023
successmatters:
It's a very poor state, wonder why they are giving free services there. Almost the poorest state in Nigeria.
Poorest state you said

Have you been to Oshogbo before ?

That city is very cool and beautiful !

I like it more than this ph that I'm currently staying.
Re: Sallah: Osun Govt Cancels Free Train Ride From Lagos by chuksanambra: 12:09pm On Jun 27, 2023
Nathan2016:

How did you come to the conclusion? lol

Go to any property website and search for renting using a minimum of N1,000000. Using jiji, you will see enugu having 496 ads while osun has only 36 ads.

So 496 property for rent is between 1 million and above in the enugu market while only 36 ads is for rent in osun market.

So which metric are you using to measure?

Going by the numbers you posted as a metric, Mushin local government in Lagos is far better than the entire East. Stop using metrics that ridicule Alaigbo.

Go and check the GDP of Osun and check the GDP of Enugu, you will cry. Enugu is so poor.
Check the GDP of Enugu

1 Like

Re: Sallah: Osun Govt Cancels Free Train Ride From Lagos by chuksanambra: 12:13pm On Jun 27, 2023
tiswell:
taaaaah!!!
Gbafue!!!

Do you know what GDP means?

Osun GDP is far higher than Enugu GDP.
Ugwuanyi ruined Enugu.

1 Like

Re: Sallah: Osun Govt Cancels Free Train Ride From Lagos by Adewale1603(m): 1:21pm On Jun 27, 2023
successmatters:
you don't know what you are saying. I'm from kwara. Osun state is better and richer than kwara state.
Re: Sallah: Osun Govt Cancels Free Train Ride From Lagos by Busu001: 1:22pm On Jun 27, 2023
fixitbyjal:
I TRACK LOST OR STOLEN PHONES
A TRIAL WILL DEFINITELYCONVINCE YOU
your phone number please
Re: Sallah: Osun Govt Cancels Free Train Ride From Lagos by bhella10: 1:35pm On Jun 27, 2023
inoki247:

Lol I don't know which opposition you're talking Abt buh in SW they don't care Abt religion the opposition won't even try to bring in religion unless they want to loose woefully....

Unless you are referring to people like Muric nd nobody takes doz one serious...
Proper lecture. I'm sure he's also properly chastised. Religion is nothing here.
Re: Sallah: Osun Govt Cancels Free Train Ride From Lagos by Emmaomotob(m): 1:59pm On Jun 27, 2023
MissLeslie:

I don't blame you, you don't know the meaning of dividend of democracy, and probably your state government didn't know you exist.
Why are you so dull? Using state resources to finance religion instead of education and health is divided of democracy? grin
Re: Sallah: Osun Govt Cancels Free Train Ride From Lagos by Gandrova: 2:27pm On Jun 27, 2023
Praxis758:
The opposition will make a mountain out of this mote by saying Adeleke cancelled it because him and his deputy are Christians.
You are a religion bigot, You just vomited your hatred for Islam.
Re: Sallah: Osun Govt Cancels Free Train Ride From Lagos by Gandrova: 2:31pm On Jun 27, 2023
GeneralPula:

Lol. State wey no dey owe salaries?

You’ve never been to osun before..

They enjoy many free things in osun - light, water etc..

I doubt there’s any state in Nigeria that has constant light & water more than Osun..
What you wrote is 💯 correct. I stayed in Ilesa from 2016 to 2019, you don't need to buy Generator in Osun state.

1 Like

Re: Sallah: Osun Govt Cancels Free Train Ride From Lagos by Sussan1(f): 3:55pm On Jun 27, 2023
fixitbyjal:
I TRACK LOST OR STOLEN PHONES
A TRIAL WILL DEFINITELYCONVINCE YOU
How much does it cost and do u accept payment before or after?
Re: Sallah: Osun Govt Cancels Free Train Ride From Lagos by Dadimendino: 4:56pm On Jun 27, 2023
Praxis758:
The opposition will make a mountain out of this mote by saying Adeleke cancelled it because him and his deputy are Christians.

But if it was to be the other way round, the likes of you will start shouting "Islamisation" or "Islamic Agenda".
Re: Sallah: Osun Govt Cancels Free Train Ride From Lagos by Dadimendino: 5:07pm On Jun 27, 2023
Buddha3:

You people should stop brandishing this claim for God's sake!

Ekiti is the poorest state in the South West. Then there is Kwara. Osun falls in the center of that table.

Point of correction.. Kwara is not a South-west state!
Re: Sallah: Osun Govt Cancels Free Train Ride From Lagos by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 27, 2023
Dadimendino:

Sorry.

My bad!

I've always actually had this feeling that Kwara ought to be a Yoruba state though.. grin
Re: Sallah: Osun Govt Cancels Free Train Ride From Lagos by oldienavie: 6:37pm On Jun 27, 2023
Ibadan3310:
Am at iddo train station this morning thousands of people stranded is very bad.
Hello please is the train service functional ?
Re: Sallah: Osun Govt Cancels Free Train Ride From Lagos by maasoap(m): 12:26am On Jun 28, 2023
successmatters:

U be mumu o. A state with the lowest unemployment rate in Nigeria, thanks to previous administrations intervention programmes
Re: Sallah: Osun Govt Cancels Free Train Ride From Lagos by maasoap(m): 12:29am On Jun 28, 2023
inoki247:

Lol I don't know which opposition you're talking Abt buh in SW they don't care Abt religion the opposition won't even try to bring in religion unless they want to loose woefully....

Unless you are referring to people like Muric nd nobody takes doz one serious...

As long as he doesn't have any reason to reintroduce it during Christmas period, no wahala
Re: Sallah: Osun Govt Cancels Free Train Ride From Lagos by Caseless: 7:00am On Jun 28, 2023
Praxis758:
Imole said he's a Muslim before the election and he had to put his Islamic name which is why he's called "imole". So, where did you get your own fact from?
Re: Sallah: Osun Govt Cancels Free Train Ride From Lagos by jonnex: 10:05am On Jun 28, 2023
SUBSIDY IS GONE:
Re: Sallah: Osun Govt Cancels Free Train Ride From Lagos by successmatters(m): 6:48pm On Jun 28, 2023
maasoap:

U be mumu o. A state with the lowest unemployment rate in Nigeria, thanks to previous administrations intervention programmes

According to the NBS? grin

When will you learn.?
Re: Sallah: Osun Govt Cancels Free Train Ride From Lagos by Padipadi: 10:29pm On Nov 19, 2023
Dadimendino:

What's the percentage population of Yorubas in Kwara?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Loko-Oweto Road Construction Nears Completion (Video, Pix) / Best Destinations For Your First International Trip / Uk Visa Renewal/nigerian Passport Renewal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.