Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (37512 Views)

JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises / If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by maasoap(m): 3:46pm On Jul 01, 2023
dahunsi12:
Most yes and I will marry her again and again is just PURE LIES from the lying liers, follow them home and stay with them for a week you will see the opposite of the trash they are saying here.

Many of them still beat their wives ooooooooo

You are simply telling us how it is in the home where you're raised without you knowing that you're telling us your childhood nightmare. Lol. Next time, use commo sense before commenting.
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by abidem4real: 3:49pm On Jul 01, 2023
lavylilly:
Ki lo sele abidemi
Itan to gun ni oo Lavyllily
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by 7arrows: 5:51pm On Jul 01, 2023
lavylilly:
Why?

My guy na long story. But never.
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Emeka71(m): 7:04pm On Jul 01, 2023
lavylilly:
Hi, yes we can drop your email
OK my E-mail is emi_739@yahoo.co.uk
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by pongwa(m): 7:16pm On Jul 01, 2023
lavylilly:
I feel the anger as you type this. Would you like if both if your meet a marriage counselor?
when someone who is in deep shit but refuses help and instead is poised to drag people down with them, the better approach is acceptance.
The painful thing was that I got several warnings about the union but formed strong Christian.

2 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by djon78(m): 7:16pm On Jul 01, 2023
Karlifate:

You're neither bewitched nor love her.

It's sunk cost fallacy that's making you to think she'll change.

It's easier to correct a child, than to change an adult.

You've over-invested either one, a combo or all of your M.E.A.T, while she invested little or nothing.

Sorry bro, she calls the shot.

You just be mis yarning

Do you know me to say she calls the shot or I am more invested?

Una go just dey put your mouth for wetin you no understand

Very funny indeed
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by TheCongo2: 7:33pm On Jul 01, 2023
Xpol:
lol you expect everyone in such situation to come on public forum like this and open their family affairs? Some women wey dey always chop correct beating from their husband go still dey tell their friends outside say my husband is lovely and caring like say na jazz the man dey use for them. Do you expect me to come on nairaland and be say my wife is these and that? Not every cloth we fit dey wash outside(openly).

But Nairaland is a faceless forum where everyone can freely express themselves
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by blabulu2000: 8:16pm On Jul 01, 2023
maasoap:

Your mum must have taken your dad's eye to see her. I get it, you can't give what don't have. Not every marriage out there is like the one you are witnessing between your mum and dad.

Perhaps you think the ancestral disaster that kept on ravaging your lineage is the same happening in other quarters....."Your useless parent didn't train you well that is the reason you have the effrontery to drag my parent into the issue of this generation's marital failure ....it is evident, you are the product of a failed and bad marriage and I wonder what kind of impact someone like a beast like you wants to inculcate into his children...I see nothing but the product of a disastrous family, a disastrous marriage, and training his children for disaster future...
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 01, 2023
abidem4real:

Is your name Abidemi Enitan? just asking for a friend! undecided
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by BlackDiamond007(m): 8:36pm On Jul 01, 2023
I will marry my wife in my next life if one really exists. 💝💖💗💓💞💕❣️😘🥰😍.
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by akube34: 9:11pm On Jul 01, 2023
surequality:
No! I will not.
Why?
I am AS by genotype and She is same.
did you know before marrying her or after
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Xpol: 9:54pm On Jul 01, 2023
maasoap:

Nothing to hide, we have seen plenty of Nairalanders creating threads to share their bad experiences concerning what is going on in their marriages.
Even on Facebook, many married people are saying it as it is that they regret marrying their partners not to talk of nairaland which is a faceless forum.
yes you’re right, people do come online to share their bad experience, nairaland may be faceless but many people maintain some kind of standard with their monicker, so for such people to say the truth about what’s going on in their homes they’ll first need to create a new moniker.

For instance, my monicker is my brand name which can be used to trace me in real life then I share with it that my wife always beat me and have even removed two of my teeth lol,
Before you know it some people will take note of that, you’ll think they’ve forgotten but any day I make a comment or post that doesn’t go well with them you’ll be seeing comments like “see this one wey him wife don turn to punching bag”
“Person wey ordinary woman don remove him teeth” lol and so on...... even though none of them knows me in real life those comments will still have some effects on me.

2 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Lobolintin(m): 9:58pm On Jul 01, 2023
I married at young age.

Hmmm.. yes... But I go just dust some altitude from her...

Yes , I would.. she be sure babe.. I too love her

1 Like

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by maasoap(m): 10:11pm On Jul 01, 2023
blabulu2000:

Perhaps you think the ancestral disaster that kept on ravaging your lineage is the same happening in other quarters....."Your useless parent didn't train you well that is the reason you have the effrontery to drag my parent into the issue of this generation's marital failure ....it is evident, you are the product of a failed and bad marriage and I wonder what kind of impact someone like a beast like you wants to inculcate into his children...I see nothing but the product of a disastrous family, a disastrous marriage, and training his children for disaster future...

Next time use your brain before you claim over sabi. Idiota
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Iamcooljhay: 10:24pm On Jul 01, 2023
PDJT:

-Be a man, go and find yourself a supportive wife. You only have ONE life to live, and when it's time to exit you will exit alone too.

-I tell young men; if you're an armed-robber it's a total waste of time marrying a woman who doesn't support armed-robbery.

“ if you're an armed-robber it's a total waste of time marrying a woman who doesn't support armed-robbery.” totally true and deep
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by bummyla(m): 12:11am On Jul 02, 2023
No! I would have asked God a lot of questions concerning her! Nobody has ever hated me like her! Not that I care! But most times it is shocking that you sleep and wake up beside a fellow that hates you so much! That wants to destroy you! She's wants to come back now, but fear and the new found freedom, no go allow me welcome her back.

1 Like

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by atimadesign(m): 2:23am On Jul 02, 2023
2d ground floor and+ elevation ,A proposed modern 4bedroom duplex + pool on a 505sqM plot of land.
Our professional services is across the federation.
Whatsup us on +2348036336212 , +2348023006540

1 Like

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by TradeCode: 3:13am On Jul 02, 2023
Klass99:

Wunmi this was a straightforward question requiring a yes or no answer. Then if you want to elaborate or expand on your answer with an explanation or reasons, you do so.

This is the problem I have with majority of you married folks. When you are asked valid questions about marriage that can teach others a valuable lesson or help them make an informed decision, you go off on a tangent or lecture about, how, no marriage is perfect, every marriage has its issues, marriage is not for people who cannot tolerate or forgive..........yada, yada, yada.

Can you people not answer questions candidly without the sugar coating, deflection and philosophical answers? Will it kill you people to respond to questions with specific and logical answers? Or share hard truths and realities without dancing round issues pertaining to marriage?

Na, religion cause am.. It's the same thing that happens in marriage counseling.. They'll dance the intending couples around with big big talk and wish them luck.

1 Like

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by FuckTheMod: 6:30am On Jul 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Yes o! She's as transparent as pure water!
Did you meet her as a virgin?
If not, you're only deceiving yourself...
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by akube34: 8:17am On Jul 02, 2023
surequality:
No! I will not.
Why?
I am AS by genotype and She is same.
?
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by lavylilly: 9:18am On Jul 02, 2023
pongwa:
when someone who is in deep shit but refuses help and instead is poised to drag people down with them, the better approach is acceptance.
The painful thing was that I got several warnings about the union but formed strong Christian.
May God bless your union (Amen)
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by lavylilly: 9:24am On Jul 02, 2023
Emeka71:
OK my E-mail is emi_739@yahoo.co.uk
Sent
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by lavylilly: 9:25am On Jul 02, 2023
7arrows:

My guy Sis na long story. But never.
May God bless your Union.
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by lavylilly: 9:27am On Jul 02, 2023
abidem4real:

shocked Ki Olorun ran yin lowo
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by lavylilly: 9:28am On Jul 02, 2023
ahnie:

What irked me was the stupid mod that hid my response to him then left his there.
Funny enough he was raised by a single mum and his mum's sisters are either divorcees or their husbands ran away from them,yet he had the effrontery to open his useless mouth to fabricate lies against me,like he knew me personally,the same way this doofuz also came to my other thread trying to love-vendor me to one of his fellow bastard,I kept him kwayet....make lavylilly try nonsense with me again,maybe he dey think say I be new nairaland that he can peddle lies on,I go use ham set example publicly on this forum,imagine this stupid druggie
Isolo Janpka! Wa doh
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by lavylilly: 9:28am On Jul 02, 2023
ahnie:

He's never going to contact you,I have told him you re a male slut .

You want to be stupid abii,maybe you think I m amongst those ladies you n your useless lots intimidate on this forum just to shut them up.

You never know me....I will frustrate you till you hang your balls.

You re categorizing me in the same singlemum league like your useless mother abii,the earlier you steer clear from me on this forum,the better for you.

HIV contractor
Me ti po we
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Untube: 12:35pm On Jul 02, 2023
Irunmole:
No! I would not had married her. The biggest mistake and most regretful decision of my life. Secretive, insular, vengeful and unforgiving woman. No support of any kind. Never forthcoming with inputs and contributions on decisions on major projects that we needed to take as a couple , critical decisions that would take us and our family forward. Ended up being married but lonely and alone! Nothing but regret and despair.

Irunmole calm down🤣

Honestly we are facing similar problem. I'm a married lonely man. Most times I choose to shower for my kids and dress them up just to kill boredom.

Those that God blessed with ambitious, respectful, calm and good wives don't know what God have done for them.

3 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by lavylilly: 12:46pm On Jul 02, 2023
Untube:

Irunmole calm down🤣

Honestly we are facing similar problem. I'm a married lonely man. Most times I choose to shower for my kids and dress them up just to kill boredom.

Those that God blessed with ambitious, respectful, calm and good wives don't know what God have done for them.
This is scary.
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by lavylilly: 12:47pm On Jul 02, 2023
bummyla:
No! I would have asked God a lot of questions concerning her! Nobody has ever hated me like her! Not that I care! But most times it is shocking that you sleep and wake up beside a fellow that hates you so much! That wants to destroy you! She's wants to come back now, but fear and the new found freedom, no go allow me welcome her back.
Are you still married?
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by pongwa(m): 2:02pm On Jul 02, 2023
lavylilly:
May God bless your union (Amen)
I still don't believe in divorce so I won't press for it. I'll just move on in the best way I know how by focusing on myself only

1 Like

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by bummyla(m): 2:05pm On Jul 02, 2023
Will you marry me?

lavylilly:
Are you still married?
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Jossyfine(f): 2:09pm On Jul 02, 2023
pappy4real:
I swear to God I wouldn't. She's totally changed and become a burden to my life. She's lost the life and vibrance and the romance in her, she's just pale, clueless and unwilling embarassed embarassed embarassed

Something went wrong along the line, trust me. Take her to meet someone she feels comfortable with to discuss and unburden her mind.

Her attitude could be from you or

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Female Genital Mutilation: Woman And Husband Escapes With Children (pic) / My Man Is Too Attached To His Mum, Advice Needed / What Is the experience getting married to A Medical Doctor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.