Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Types Of Wives At Ileya Family Gathering - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Types Of Wives At Ileya Family Gathering (35439 Views)

10 Facts About UD'HIYAH (ileya Sacrifice) / Eid Ul Adha (ileya) 2022 Is On The 9th Of July / Slaughtering Of Animal At Eid-ul-kabir (odun Ileya) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of Wives At Ileya Family Gathering by Kunlexity(m): 4:42pm On Jun 28, 2023
UMM ENERGY: Her positive energy is so contagious. She has great organizational skills. She is the first to arrive at the family house and the last to leave. She can cook and clean for Africa. She won't even let others work; she can literally do it all 💪

MM STAINLESS HANDS: She can't lift a finger. But she sometimes helps with basic tasks such as peeling onions.

UMM APROKO: She's the one in charge of the latest gists and news. Has a great sense of humour but sometimes too nosey. She says everything about her life and forces others to share their stories too.

UMM BEGGY-BEGGY: She's the one standing at the door to collect owó olobirin ilé from the male elders. If they try to evade it, she will tax them heavily.

UMM RICH AUNTY: She's a business tycoon and millionaire. She sends money to everyone before fajr on Eid day and still shares cash throughout the day. She buys different gifts for children and adults alike. She doesn't participate in the cooking as she's always on the phone with her business partners.

UMM HIDE-AND-SEEK: She's around, but she's not staying at the kitchen. She shows up when food is ready, collects her own and disappears again.

UMM TAKEAWAY: She brought different sizes of plates and plastic bags to pack everything from jollof rice to moinmoin, soups, fried meat, drinks, etc.

UMM VIRTUAL: She and her husband have left the country but they're monitoring the events via Zoom/WhatsApp calls.

UMM FOODIE: She can eat anything and everything. She's the first to taste the food when it's ready. She even brought extra food, snacks, drinks and small chops.

UMM RUTH: She's the new wifey and doesn't stay with the other women; she's always around her husband doing PDA upandan. If any sister looks at her husband anyhow, her face will change instantly.

UMM PREGGY: She's heavily pregnant so, she can't do anything. She can't even stand the smell of food because of nausea. Sleeps most of the time, sending her kids to collect food intermittently.

UMM MASHÄ€ALLÄ€H: She reminds us about salah times, and if it's Friday, she makes sure we don't miss reading Suratul Kahf. She's humble and hardworking too. She ensures proper hijab around male non-mahrams.

© Khadijah Tijani

130 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Types Of Wives At Ileya Family Gathering by DrGill(m): 7:42pm On Jun 28, 2023
😂😂😂

4 Likes

Re: Types Of Wives At Ileya Family Gathering by Likoya: 7:44pm On Jun 28, 2023

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of Wives At Ileya Family Gathering by KUNZEH(m): 7:44pm On Jun 28, 2023
Ok, on point

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Wives At Ileya Family Gathering by chimnl: 7:45pm On Jun 28, 2023
Very true

1 Like

Re: Types Of Wives At Ileya Family Gathering by Radiant01(m): 7:48pm On Jun 28, 2023
100% correct..I give it to you

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Types Of Wives At Ileya Family Gathering by Emu4life(m): 7:48pm On Jun 28, 2023
Lol! Its usually fun tho and its kind of bring the Family together. Everybody with their uniqueness...

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Types Of Wives At Ileya Family Gathering by bewla(m): 7:50pm On Jun 28, 2023
G
Re: Types Of Wives At Ileya Family Gathering by inoki247: 7:51pm On Jun 28, 2023
Lol
Re: Types Of Wives At Ileya Family Gathering by sherylbaky(f): 7:52pm On Jun 28, 2023
Accurate ...lol

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Types Of Wives At Ileya Family Gathering by Ibkhaleel: 7:57pm On Jun 28, 2023
eddynaira125:
God go punish the person when they run this Nairaland website

I totally disagree with that stupid and senseless Oath, am not a Muslim and I will never be a partner to that Boko Haram religion

Make many wife no kill una one day, one na problem you talk about seven character
Hatred is a disease you are suffering from....

The earlier you realized Islam been the only true path to salvation the better for you ....

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Types Of Wives At Ileya Family Gathering by Dittodat: 7:58pm On Jun 28, 2023
eddynaira125:

I totally disagree with that stupid and senseless Oath, am not a Muslim and I will never be a partner to that Boko Haram religion

Make many wife no kill una one day, one na problem you talk about seven character
Typical crazytian brainwashed delu#ional retar@ded imb@cile IPOB terrorist monkey.

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Types Of Wives At Ileya Family Gathering by olaztek(m): 8:00pm On Jun 28, 2023
The greedy wife - This one is on a mission to steal many meats as much as she can. But her problem is another CCTV wife monitoring the inflow and outflow of the meat.

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Types Of Wives At Ileya Family Gathering by Obaofaba: 8:08pm On Jun 28, 2023
eddynaira125:

Ipob terrorist spotted.

Must you comment on Muslim threads, if you are not comfortable with his rules, you can create your own forum.

You were not begged to sign up to nairaland, therefore, if you must continue to be a member, you MUST abide by the rules or get banned for life.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Types Of Wives At Ileya Family Gathering by AfonjaPriest: 8:17pm On Jun 28, 2023
It would be stupid for anyone to suggest that religion offers the best path to true salvation. If anyone has such notion, check the head, something essentially must be wrong with it.

8 Likes

Re: Types Of Wives At Ileya Family Gathering by Pandev(m): 8:30pm On Jun 28, 2023
eddynaira125:

calm down comrade, no go give yourself hypertension over matter wey no concern you. Drink a lot of water and relax

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Types Of Wives At Ileya Family Gathering by Pandev(m): 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2023
AfonjaPriest:
It would be stupid for anyone to suggest that religion offers the best path to true salvation. If anyone has such notion, check the head, something essentially must be wrong with it.
why so much anger son? High blood pressure is real, so take it easy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Types Of Wives At Ileya Family Gathering by Rodinat: 8:50pm On Jun 28, 2023
Jazakunllah kayran Dr KT ,may Allah honey all that concern you.
Thanks for sharing, barkah de sallah to you from Abeokuta, Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Wives At Ileya Family Gathering by AfonjaPriest: 8:58pm On Jun 28, 2023
Pandev:
why so much anger son? High blood pressure is real, so take it easy
There's no anger anywhere, small boy. Ignorance is a measure of religious hallucination.

1 Like

Re: Types Of Wives At Ileya Family Gathering by Pandev(m): 9:00pm On Jun 28, 2023
AfonjaPriest:

There's no anger anywhere, small boy. Ignorance is a measure of religious hallucination.
ok
Re: Types Of Wives At Ileya Family Gathering by liasmiram2567: 9:06pm On Jun 28, 2023
eddynaira125:

Who forced to join
the thread? Mind you Islam is not a Boko Haram Haram religion as you wrongly asserted.The religion is a religion of knowledge and there is no compulsion in the religion.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Types Of Wives At Ileya Family Gathering by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:12pm On Jun 28, 2023
Iya aliya, dem no sabi do anything.
They drench n spice rice n meat with spit ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Types Of Wives At Ileya Family Gathering by routed: 10:12pm On Jun 28, 2023
eddynaira125:

Take it easy one yourself and know that there are more than1 billion muslims in your world. May Allah show your the light of Al-Islam, straight path devoid of crockedness. Aameen.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of Wives At Ileya Family Gathering by Kizzygentle: 10:39pm On Jun 28, 2023
Very on point...
The stainless hand own, the preggy, the energetic.. Infact all of the above...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Types Of Wives At Ileya Family Gathering by dheolexaone(f): 11:40pm On Jun 28, 2023
I be rich aunty cool

Jazakumlahi kaeran

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Types Of Wives At Ileya Family Gathering by pol23: 7:51am On Jun 29, 2023
I just took a sacred oat now, just to comment on Islamic page.
How bizarre is that?
Well, while I don’t hate any religion, I hate discrimination, we all can jump on Jewdism thread, Christians or even IFA (indigenous Faith of Africa) but the Muslim must get a special treatment…
It’s not fair, hell No …. It’s not.
Equality should be a basic human right and every religion should support that.

Well, Back to the topic.
I sadly miss Ileya this year….. it’s painful sha… I love Ileya meat so much..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of Wives At Ileya Family Gathering by BenitoKamaLee(m): 9:34am On Jun 29, 2023
But to be honest it contradicts Islamic doctrine to force one to take kalimotu shahada just to comment on an Islamic post. There is no compulsion in Islam just like the Quran says and this is never jihad in any form.

Allahu alam wastagfirulahi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of Wives At Ileya Family Gathering by Shurtman79(m): 11:31am On Jun 29, 2023
BenitoKamaLee:
But to be honest it contradicts Islamic doctrine to force one to take kalimotu shahada just to comment on an Islamic post. There is no compulsion in Islam just like the Quran says and this is never jihad in any form.

Allahu alam wastagfirulahi
Salam alaekun: that's how it's should be the hatred for Islam from other believes is something else... Infact I so much love the condition after all it's not under most for them to comment!

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Evil Of Video Call With Opposite Sex / Handling Crazy Urges. / Intellectual Humility (& islamic Quotes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.