Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Insults Won't Work Michael: Yvonne Nelson Replies Sarkodie's Diss Track - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Insults Won't Work Michael: Yvonne Nelson Replies Sarkodie's Diss Track (26870 Views)

MC Oluomo Hosts Zubby Michael, Yvonne Jegede (Photos, Video) / Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl / Yvonne Nelson Replies Fan Who Said Her Dress Sense Is Childish(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insults Won't Work Michael: Yvonne Nelson Replies Sarkodie's Diss Track by nairalandkachy1: 5:24pm On Jun 28, 2023
Insults wont work michael. Respect womanhood , Im happy the world gets to see how you are playing this and the real you. Young women get to learn from this. You would get the applause for a rap.still doesn’t change the TRUTH.

In my book, i narrated how you got me pregnant, How you couldn’t wait for me to get rid of it. How you DROVE me to have an abortion. As usual, you want to use rap to rubbish a pain a young woman felt. We both have daughters, lets see what life throws at them. #triedyou

Michael , you claim I was desperate to abort because I needed to complete school. In 2010 when I became pregnant, I had completed the university. Anybody can verify this. I wasn’t in school and you know it. If you want to lie, find an logical lie. #youspittinglies

And would you have readily agreed for me to keep a pregnancy when you were in a serious relationship with another lady who would become your wife? Your street line is played out.. #thetruthsetsyoufree #theyouthislearning

I was pregnant at the time I launched my glaucoma foundation, around October 2010. I graduated from Central University in Oct. 2010. It was my final year, but I’d completed my course work months before the October graduation and my pregnancy. I was only waiting for my certificate

https://twitter.com/yvonnenelsongh/status/1673994287506247682?s=19

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7745156/try-me-sarkodie-replies-yvonne#124090079

1 Like

Re: Insults Won't Work Michael: Yvonne Nelson Replies Sarkodie's Diss Track by Righteousness2(m): 5:26pm On Jun 28, 2023
Listen Ladies and Gentlemen,
Abortion is evil. It is Murder. It will take you to Hell fire.
You acquire blood on your Hands when you engage in such wickedness. That innocent life is crying to God and saying what have I done to this Man or woman.

Repent today before you perish in Hell!!!!.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Insults Won't Work Michael: Yvonne Nelson Replies Sarkodie's Diss Track by ManWater: 5:34pm On Jun 28, 2023
2Adults washing their dirty linen in public. SMH.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Insults Won't Work Michael: Yvonne Nelson Replies Sarkodie's Diss Track by Martinsmine(m): 5:36pm On Jun 28, 2023
Who be dj for these music

18 Likes

Re: Insults Won't Work Michael: Yvonne Nelson Replies Sarkodie's Diss Track by strangebutreal(f): 6:15pm On Jun 28, 2023
This is called marketing grin grin grin

Meanwhile, whatch this video of the secret behind the missing Titan sub that claimed the lives of 5 people on board and thank me later cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThTSlYa6B2Q

1 Like

Re: Insults Won't Work Michael: Yvonne Nelson Replies Sarkodie's Diss Track by TemplarLandry: 6:15pm On Jun 28, 2023
Let them keep dragging each other like a faulty Tiger Generator and it's handler.
I dedicate β€œCome From” by Bloody Civilian to them. Great jam!

2 Likes

Re: Insults Won't Work Michael: Yvonne Nelson Replies Sarkodie's Diss Track by slawomir: 6:16pm On Jun 28, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Make this two people rest abeg

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Insults Won't Work Michael: Yvonne Nelson Replies Sarkodie's Diss Track by Sablexxxtoons: 6:16pm On Jun 28, 2023
See wahala

2 Likes

Re: Insults Won't Work Michael: Yvonne Nelson Replies Sarkodie's Diss Track by kellyjc(m): 6:16pm On Jun 28, 2023
When a prostitute gets older, she starts selling cigarettes. When the both of you were enjoying your adventures, we didn't hear pim.
She said both of us have daughters, let us see how it goes. ...Is having a female child now a curse? A beg make 2 of una getat jare. ..f*ckmates
;;
Please follow me on Twitter @successart2020 for some entertaining stuff. .thanks.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Insults Won't Work Michael: Yvonne Nelson Replies Sarkodie's Diss Track by elid: 6:17pm On Jun 28, 2023
News no dey finish

Re: Insults Won't Work Michael: Yvonne Nelson Replies Sarkodie's Diss Track by id4sho(m): 6:17pm On Jun 28, 2023
Olosho yen yen yen, pull him down syndrome. She wanted cashing out on him, guy no gree.
She knew he was in a serious relationship and still fuΒ’ked him tongue. Pretty Demons, fear dem

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Insults Won't Work Michael: Yvonne Nelson Replies Sarkodie's Diss Track by JuanDeDios: 6:17pm On Jun 28, 2023
Did she have the baby? Or she did the abortion?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Insults Won't Work Michael: Yvonne Nelson Replies Sarkodie's Diss Track by tafat: 6:19pm On Jun 28, 2023
Na wa o, this kind embarrassing news sef. As a man this is why you should always learn to control your one eyed snake

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Insults Won't Work Michael: Yvonne Nelson Replies Sarkodie's Diss Track by MorolayoVictor(m): 6:19pm On Jun 28, 2023
Two grown ups?

1 Like

Re: Insults Won't Work Michael: Yvonne Nelson Replies Sarkodie's Diss Track by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:20pm On Jun 28, 2023
you dragged a snake into your life and then keep poking it until it turned around and start biting back....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insults Won't Work Michael: Yvonne Nelson Replies Sarkodie's Diss Track by Sofistcatdmoron: 6:20pm On Jun 28, 2023
African Woman and pregnancy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insults Won't Work Michael: Yvonne Nelson Replies Sarkodie's Diss Track by kay29000(m): 6:21pm On Jun 28, 2023
Hmm
Re: Insults Won't Work Michael: Yvonne Nelson Replies Sarkodie's Diss Track by inoki247: 6:23pm On Jun 28, 2023
Lol so if person blow all of a sudden all the Jargons wey man don du fit dey pursue m...

Na to find time machine to go rewrite somethings like this shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Insults Won't Work Michael: Yvonne Nelson Replies Sarkodie's Diss Track by Billionaire2: 6:23pm On Jun 28, 2023
Nonsense
Re: Insults Won't Work Michael: Yvonne Nelson Replies Sarkodie's Diss Track by SAMBARRY: 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2023
Yvonne you should have kept your dirty linen inside your heart

Everyone including those insulting you have their dirty linen that they're hiding inside their closets but bringing out yours will give depressed, toxic, angry and frustrated men and women the opportunity they've been looking for to vent at you.

By the way does it mean some people will be dancing to the Insults against you?

Both of you need to grow up and stop this nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Insults Won't Work Michael: Yvonne Nelson Replies Sarkodie's Diss Track by bukatyne(f): 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2023
Re: Insults Won't Work Michael: Yvonne Nelson Replies Sarkodie's Diss Track by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:27pm On Jun 28, 2023
Abortion is wrong. Dats how my guy wanted me to drive him nd his gal to go do abortion, i said nooo i cant b part of una evil plan, ofcus i tried to talk him out but en no wan hear. ABORTION IS A SIN.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insults Won't Work Michael: Yvonne Nelson Replies Sarkodie's Diss Track by allen113: 6:28pm On Jun 28, 2023
Sarkodie too good abeg no other rapper comes close gosh, I just listened to the diss track and it's dope I must confess.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insults Won't Work Michael: Yvonne Nelson Replies Sarkodie's Diss Track by Sunisonflex39(m): 6:28pm On Jun 28, 2023
Can this two people just rest...

Adults without shame online..

No be waiting dey do us now for this Tinubunomics..

I never eat all day

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Insults Won't Work Michael: Yvonne Nelson Replies Sarkodie's Diss Track by bukatyne(f): 6:29pm On Jun 28, 2023
Na wa o!

When she dragged Sarkodie into her mess, what was she expecting?

What exactly inspired this book?

Where did the teaching of peeps not washing their dirty linen and having public decorum go?

He forced you to have an abortion... did he stick the instruments inside you? Didn't you know he had a 'serious relationship' before sleeping with him?

No shame, no accountability, no emotional intelligence!

Anyways she is 38, she still has two years to get sense.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Insults Won't Work Michael: Yvonne Nelson Replies Sarkodie's Diss Track by Exceed15: 6:30pm On Jun 28, 2023
I like her mind game. Now the book is gaining popularity. Sarkodie should ignore her. Women are fond of playing the victim.

6 Likes

Re: Insults Won't Work Michael: Yvonne Nelson Replies Sarkodie's Diss Track by Dannycypher(m): 6:32pm On Jun 28, 2023
After you knew he had a serious date you still gave him your love.
What do u expect? That's why he said your for the street because he took you as 1.

2 Likes

Re: Insults Won't Work Michael: Yvonne Nelson Replies Sarkodie's Diss Track by Lumig: 6:33pm On Jun 28, 2023
Criminal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Fan Gushes Over Iyanya (Photo) / Photos Of Paul Okoye's Munosings And Lucy / BBNaija: Bambam Features In 'Foreigners God' - Nollywood Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.