Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Help Me With The Right Food Processor/blender - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me With The Right Food Processor/blender (2562 Views)

POLYSTAR 8 IN 1 MULTIPLE FOOD PROCESSOR / I Saved Time Using Food Processor For Slicing Shredding And Blending / What Is The Right Food To Eat When Pregnant So As Not Vomit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me With The Right Food Processor/blender by Uno001: 10:50am On Jun 29, 2023
Good morning Nairalanders.

It's good to know that we are still surviving in these time of our country.

So here is my dilemma.

I have a home blender that does smoothie for me.

I use it to blend different fruits & tigernut but the problem is that it is the smallest blender jug that has the kind of blade to do all these blendings, hence I get to do many rounds of blending which is time consuming.

I am looking at buying another home use blender that has a bigger jug & good blade to do the blending.

Someone said I can just buy a yam pounder since I already have a blender.

He said I will be able to use the yam pounder to pound yam, do some other stuff & still use it for my smoothie.

I don't have a yam pounder & I haven't used one before, though, I have googled to see how it is

My people, please advice me, what do you think?

1. Do I go with the yam pounder or with the smoothie blender?

2. Which good lasting product will you recommend because as it is in Nigeria now, we can't afford to spend our hard earned money on a non-quality product to avoid buying over & over again, thereby wasting money.

Thank you for your advice in advance.
Re: Help Me With The Right Food Processor/blender by taylor89(m): 10:50am On Jun 29, 2023
[url][/url]
Re: Help Me With The Right Food Processor/blender by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:25am On Jun 29, 2023
Uno001:

So here is my dilemma.

I use it to blend different fruits & tigernut but the problem is that it is the smallest blender jug that has the kind of blade to do all these blendings, hence I get to do many rounds of blending which is time consuming.

I am looking at buying another home use blender that has a bigger jug & good blade to do the blending.

He said I will be able to use the yam pounder to pound yam, do some other stuff & still use it for my smoothie.

I don't have a yam pounder & I haven't used one before, though, I have googled to see how it is

2. Which good lasting product will you recommend because as it is in Nigeria now, we can't afford to spend our hard earned money on a non-quality product to avoid buying over & over again, thereby wasting money.

1) I’ll recommend you buy Ninja Blender since you want something heavy duty. Very very effective but pricey. wink. Better soup na money kill am.

2) Orange commercial mixer grinder (can crush ice, blend nuts, smoothies, soup, chop, etc)

3) VTCL Excella mixer grinder (pocket friendly but very effective).

4) James Martin heavy duty blender.

5) Lexical Power blender.

6) Umtric-Master heavy duty blender. (2000watts).

7) Ambiano professional blender.

You see these blenders, take it from me, you’ll use them till you get tired.

Especially Orange Commercial blender and VTCL. My customers testify for them.

The oga pata pata of them all na Ninja Kitchen system as stated above. Hold your 210,000N. 😉

If you need a good, effective and pocket-friendly blender that lasts, message the number in my signature on WhatsApp. Na my business be that. I will give you one that will last according to your budget. The higher the watts, the higher the price. And if you also want to splurge, be my guest. 😀

Udo!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me With The Right Food Processor/blender by Uno001: 1:57pm On Jun 29, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

1) I’ll recommend you buy Ninja Blender since you want something heavy duty. Very very effective but pricey. wink. Better soup na money kill am.

2) Orange commercial mixer grinder (can crush ice, blend nuts, smoothies, soup, chop, etc)

3) VTCL Excella mixer grinder (pocket friendly but very effective).

4) James Martin heavy duty blender.

5) Lexical Power blender.

6) Umtric-Master heavy duty blender. (2000watts).

7) Ambiano professional blender.

You see these blenders, take it from me, you’ll use them till you get tired.

Especially Orange Commercial blender and VTCL. My customers testify for them.

The oga pata pata of them all na Ninja Kitchen system as stated above. Hold your 210,000N. 😉

If you need a good, effective and pocket-friendly blender that lasts, message the number in my signature on WhatsApp. Na my business be that. I will give you one that will last according to your budget. The higher the watts, the higher the price. And if you also want to splurge, be my guest. 😀

Udo!

Thanks a bunch.

The Njnja is quiet pricey sha.

What's your opinion on the yam pounder?
Re: Help Me With The Right Food Processor/blender by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2023
Uno001:

Thanks a bunch.

The Njnja is quiet pricey sha.

What's your opinion on the yam pounder?

Yam pounders/food processors are for pounding, grinding, mincing etc. So, you can either buy an all purpose blender that can double as a food processor or a stand alone food processor.
Re: Help Me With The Right Food Processor/blender by NoToPile: 8:41am On Jun 30, 2023
There are good blenders it depends on your budget.
Re: Help Me With The Right Food Processor/blender by icold: 10:51pm On Jul 02, 2023
Uno001:

So here is my dilemma.

Buy buchymix. Very powerful. Go to Instagram and look up buchymix, its 100k plus
Re: Help Me With The Right Food Processor/blender by Florblu(f): 11:06pm On Jul 05, 2023
Ninja and Buchymix are good blender but quiet pricey

I was in your shoe about a month ago when i was in search of a good blender. Went from Thermocool showroom to Panasonic showroom to Fouani showroom but didn’t get what i needed

I later bought Qasa commercial blender 1500 wattage at Eko market. So far, the blender is very good. It crushes beans in seconds and grinds pepper smoothly. Used it for soya beans too and no regret
Re: Help Me With The Right Food Processor/blender by atinga1: 12:21am On Jul 21, 2023
Buy a binatone heavy duty blender. It's 61k+ in jumia, but more in the market. If you don't have up 61k+, try Qasa commercial blender.
Re: Help Me With The Right Food Processor/blender by Skyrose: 5:55pm On Feb 29
Florblu:
Ninja and Buchymix are good blender but quiet pricey

I was in your shoe about a month ago when i was in search of a good blender. Went from Thermocool showroom to Panasonic showroom to Fouani showroom but didn’t get what i needed

I later bought Qasa commercial blender 1500 wattage at Eko market. So far, the blender is very good. It crushes beans in seconds and grinds pepper smoothly. Used it for soya beans too and no regret
please are you still using the blender because I am about to buy one for myself
Re: Help Me With The Right Food Processor/blender by Florblu(f): 10:23pm On Mar 01
Skyrose:
please are you still using the blender because I am about to buy one for myself

Yes, I still use it.

Nothing missing, nothing broken so far
Re: Help Me With The Right Food Processor/blender by Skyrose: 10:42pm On Mar 01
Florblu:

Yes, I still use it.

Nothing missing, nothing broken so far
thanks for the response

(1) (Reply)

Is Adopting A Child Bad? / If Your Baby Never Stops Crying Whenever You Refuse To Back Him, Use This!!! / Islam And Polygamy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.