Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,107 members, 7,863,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:04 AM

Tenant Moved His Bike Up A Six Storey Building (pictures) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Tenant Moved His Bike Up A Six Storey Building (pictures) (59755 Views)

Five Storey Building Under Construction In Onitsha Collapses / Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) / Chinese Wonder.... Read How This Man Moved His 3 Storey Building ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tenant Moved His Bike Up A Six Storey Building (pictures) by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 30, 2023
That is how prices are going up
Re: Tenant Moved His Bike Up A Six Storey Building (pictures) by Pimine: 11:44am On Jun 30, 2023
Chikarata2020:
So 6 storey dey naija. Sha just imagine the stress of conveying the bike up and down every day, also the stress people pass through fetching water up to such buildings. Naija no be for the weak
That house looks like it's on the island in Lagos. I'm pretty sure "fetching water" is the least of their problems.
Re: Tenant Moved His Bike Up A Six Storey Building (pictures) by OLOKOESHIN: 11:44am On Jun 30, 2023
eliyke:
Na toy bike 4 children,Dis house b like all dose indian ghetto houses
May be each building of the storeys has those slippery staircases for disabled people. So it's easy ride down to his apartment. May be
Re: Tenant Moved His Bike Up A Six Storey Building (pictures) by Miyachi: 11:45am On Jun 30, 2023
kyber:
I still wonder how this bike got up there and how does the bike owner move his bike to and fro those stairs for his everyday job.

Something must have thought this guy a lesson.

What do you think ?

Where there's a will, there's a way.
Re: Tenant Moved His Bike Up A Six Storey Building (pictures) by Mindlog: 11:46am On Jun 30, 2023
kenic:
That's a skyrise building in biafraland grin grin .... anyways it's a joke...that looks like Tinubu's Lagos grin grin the matter weak me.

That building is in Kenya.
Re: Tenant Moved His Bike Up A Six Storey Building (pictures) by Mindlog: 11:48am On Jun 30, 2023
AmadeGTG:
This na embakassi Nairobi na, nothing wey you fit tell me

Confirm, u know area. Though Kariobangi get such houses plenty! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tenant Moved His Bike Up A Six Storey Building (pictures) by nobilie: 11:49am On Jun 30, 2023
Considering number of floors(story), the place is likely Onisha. The bike could actually get there if two persons carry from both ends. it becomes easy as same thing is done daily.
Poor man bike nah him Lamborghini oooo
Re: Tenant Moved His Bike Up A Six Storey Building (pictures) by Kaycee9242(m): 11:50am On Jun 30, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
that werey building after law school bustop

That one 1000 and 4 not 7
Re: Tenant Moved His Bike Up A Six Storey Building (pictures) by Kaycee9242(m): 11:50am On Jun 30, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Lol. Yeap.

That one is 1000 and 4 not 7
Re: Tenant Moved His Bike Up A Six Storey Building (pictures) by RomanceKing(m): 11:52am On Jun 30, 2023
Benwallt:
You will be surprised that some daredevils will still steal the bike
aswear
Re: Tenant Moved His Bike Up A Six Storey Building (pictures) by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:52am On Jun 30, 2023
eliyke:

That’s Nigeria, maybe not but it’s Africa
Re: Tenant Moved His Bike Up A Six Storey Building (pictures) by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:53am On Jun 30, 2023
wisdomkid:
That's a child's bike na. See the height when compared with the iron bars.

That’s a real bike. Most likely out of ‘service’.

This building definitely has an elevator
Re: Tenant Moved His Bike Up A Six Storey Building (pictures) by Truthee: 11:55am On Jun 30, 2023
Hezzyluv:
Maybe the building has elevator. shocked
On the other hand, this house I'm seeing, doesn't look like it has elevator gan...

Again, I'm finking it's a toy type of bike for the children.

In conclusion, the matter weak me. grin

At this point your brain dey process at speed of light
Re: Tenant Moved His Bike Up A Six Storey Building (pictures) by AmadeGTG: 11:58am On Jun 30, 2023
Mindlog:

Confirm, u know area. Though Kariobangi get such houses plenty! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

No be lie my gee
Re: Tenant Moved His Bike Up A Six Storey Building (pictures) by SocialJustice: 11:59am On Jun 30, 2023
kyber:
I still wonder how this bike got up there and how does the bike owner move his bike to and fro those stairs for his everyday job.

What do you think ?
People that can fetch water to fill drums upstairs with buckets, what's bike they can't carry?
Re: Tenant Moved His Bike Up A Six Storey Building (pictures) by Antai123(m): 11:59am On Jun 30, 2023
Some people are naturally born for stress and suffering... It's his choice, if he does that everyday.

1 Like

Re: Tenant Moved His Bike Up A Six Storey Building (pictures) by SAMBARRY: 12:00pm On Jun 30, 2023
Benwallt:
You will be surprised that some daredevils will still steal the bike
how? The date Devil wan jump to the 6th building from the ground floor?
Re: Tenant Moved His Bike Up A Six Storey Building (pictures) by HALCYON44: 12:01pm On Jun 30, 2023
Na Naija teach am lesson. You still dey 🤔 if u stay for lag u no wise bro u no fit wise again forget am.😅😅😅😅💯
Re: Tenant Moved His Bike Up A Six Storey Building (pictures) by Mindlog: 12:02pm On Jun 30, 2023
AmadeGTG:

No be lie my gee

Person whey dey upper floor go wash and spread im wet cloth for wire, the water go dey drop, dey wet the dry clothes of the person whey dey down and e no dey cause fight! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tenant Moved His Bike Up A Six Storey Building (pictures) by Oniecan: 12:03pm On Jun 30, 2023
kyber:

What do you think ?
I believe the country is Thailand
Re: Tenant Moved His Bike Up A Six Storey Building (pictures) by AmadeGTG: 12:03pm On Jun 30, 2023
Mindlog:

Person whey dey upper floor go wash and spread im wet cloth for wire, the water go dey drop, dey wet the dry clothes of the person whey dey down and e no dey cause fight! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

That fight part Dey pass Dey always surprise sha.

1 Like

Re: Tenant Moved His Bike Up A Six Storey Building (pictures) by slimthugchimee2(m): 12:04pm On Jun 30, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

That’s Nigeria, maybe not but it’s Africa

That's embakkassi kenya

1 Like

Re: Tenant Moved His Bike Up A Six Storey Building (pictures) by Mindlog: 12:04pm On Jun 30, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

That’s a real bike. Most likely out of ‘service’.

This building definitely has an elevator

No elevator. Such houses are common in many neighbourhoods in Nairobi, Kenya.

1 Like

Re: Tenant Moved His Bike Up A Six Storey Building (pictures) by kyber(m): 12:08pm On Jun 30, 2023
SocialJustice:
People that can fetch water to fill drums upstairs with buckets, what's bike they can't carry?

U Dey compare bike with bucket?
Re: Tenant Moved His Bike Up A Six Storey Building (pictures) by Love56743: 12:08pm On Jun 30, 2023
eliyke:
The place just be like India for new Delhi
Re: Tenant Moved His Bike Up A Six Storey Building (pictures) by Mindlog: 12:11pm On Jun 30, 2023
AmadeGTG:

That fight part Dey pass Dey always surprise sha.

Reason many Nigerians, I knew back then would prefer living at the upper most floor of such buildings. I know one Nigerian who went to the upper floor to go confront a neighbour who spread her wet bedsheets and it dripped and soaked his almost dried jeans, the woman use Swahili finish my guy, na im e con remember say im visa don expire and im no want police case, he quietly went back to his apartment to reflect over his life. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tenant Moved His Bike Up A Six Storey Building (pictures) by SocialJustice: 12:12pm On Jun 30, 2023
kyber:

U Dey compare bike with bucket?
2 grown teenagers will move it, okada is not a rock.
Re: Tenant Moved His Bike Up A Six Storey Building (pictures) by NwaliE01: 12:13pm On Jun 30, 2023
RoadMozart:
Baba go don see shege

You got me rolling on the floor. Hahaahaahahaah

1 Like

Re: Tenant Moved His Bike Up A Six Storey Building (pictures) by jubrilELsudan: 12:15pm On Jun 30, 2023
SHEY YOU NO DEY SEE THE SPIDERMAN UNIFORMS WEY HE HANG FOR THE WASHLINE NI

ABI SHEY YOU DEY WHINE ME NI

1 Like

Re: Tenant Moved His Bike Up A Six Storey Building (pictures) by liftedud(m): 12:16pm On Jun 30, 2023
Nothing like elevator. The house was probably built with 2 types of staircase system

One that has normal steps and the other with flat sloppy system to allow Tyrese move freely.

Common sense no common oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. / Price Of All Kinds Of Roofing Sheets In Nigeria / Construction Of A Self-Contained Room In Abuja With 300k In 8 Days (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.