Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,752 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) (52020 Views)

I Finally Moved Out Of Face Me I Face You / Tenant Moved His Bike Up A Six Storey Building (pictures) / American Lady Threatens To Stab Nigerian Housemate Over The Use Of Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by EmagNig(m): 1:29pm On May 27, 2019
A landlady identified as Nathalie Ruangdet has taken to Facebook to expose her former dirty tenant who left his toilet in an extremely dirty state before packing out.

Nathalie Ruangdet went to check the apartment after the former tenant had left the key with security and didn’t demand for his deposit.

The rooms looked okay but the toilet looked like it had not been cleaned in nine years, Ruangdet said.

She however said the dirty tenant was a very good guy, shows so much respect. Sometimes he didn’t pay on time but covered up with three months in one go. Apart from this he was a good and long term tenant.

Read what she posted:

It’s dirty, isn’t it?

We have a small rental room size 33 sq in the middle of the road, the person rented 9 years ago. Many days ago, the tenants called to inform me that they moved out and did not ask for the deposit fee back. Ready to bring the key to the security guard. Where we live today, this morning is a holiday, so we checked the room.

The bathroom looks like never cleaned it all the time in the first place. I wonder if the room was abandoned, but many times the tenants didn’t pay rent on time. I thought it shouldn’t be rented out, including the maid of the building, confirmed that the tenants live every day.

I personally feel that the tenant is the one who has been calling to inform whether he will pay slowly or pay for 3 months. It’s not wrong. It’s not wrong at all. It’s been a period of 9 years. We are not angry at all. We are just wondering how you live. In the room like this, he is a good person. He just lives another strange corner.

https://lailasnews.com/landlady-discovers-dirty-state-of-toilet-after-dirty-tenant-moved-out/

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by KristaPretty(f): 1:34pm On May 27, 2019
This guy must be related to Oshomhole.

Meanwhile First to comment, I have made it in Life. grin grin grin grin grin

57 Likes

Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by SageMK: 1:35pm On May 27, 2019
Utterly disgusting.

People should learn to leave things in better state than they found them. If anything, do if for your own safety. sad

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by Brooke60(f): 1:47pm On May 27, 2019
WTF shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Like for real? Did somebody put bum bum on that WC?

29 Likes

Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by harkandey(m): 1:49pm On May 27, 2019
very dirty and disgusting, this is major reason why malaria and typhoid rate is high in our community

8 Likes

Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by ReneeNuttall(f): 2:02pm On May 27, 2019
Lord have mercy! This one can sleep beside a corpse na.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by Junkie1: 4:21pm On May 27, 2019
THIS IS HOW ALOT OF THESE NAIRALAND FEMINISTS BATHROOMS LOOK LIKE... SMH

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by Tonyspecial(m): 4:22pm On May 27, 2019
Afon . . . . . Ja

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by Bonapart(m): 4:23pm On May 27, 2019
Only Afonja. The dude we were living together was an Afonja. Our 3yrs of staying together, dude didn't wash his clothes in 3 good years. If you go under his bed, you will lose consciousness���

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by 2fine2fast(m): 4:23pm On May 27, 2019
That house must have been abandoned..
Between what's the essence of displaying such rubbish on social media?

14 Likes

Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by jayson87: 4:23pm On May 27, 2019
that is how idingboos use house when you let it to them

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by Funkyswagzz(m): 4:23pm On May 27, 2019
This person is a real definition of pig

11 Likes

Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by CTechHub(m): 4:23pm On May 27, 2019
OMG this is unbelievable

1 Like

Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by Mutemenot(m): 4:23pm On May 27, 2019
This is an abandoned house na. Stop posting lies here...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by Fayaboy: 4:23pm On May 27, 2019
Cleanliness is next to Godliness. Our God is clean so no one can be of God and be dirty.....

2 Likes

Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by Sommydisaster(m): 4:23pm On May 27, 2019
Lol, I don't believe this........... This should be for likes on social media or so
Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by mildflame: 4:23pm On May 27, 2019
This mod is the MOST USELESS of em all

4 Likes

Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by Celestyn8213: 4:23pm On May 27, 2019
That tenant must be a pig in human form.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by Lotel: 4:23pm On May 27, 2019
Lol were they rearing pigs in there

You'd be surprised that some of the people here shouting 'disgusting' their toilets no 'clean' reach dis one

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by lekkan(m): 4:24pm On May 27, 2019
Lol
Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by neolboy(m): 4:24pm On May 27, 2019
They are the definition of dirtiness
Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by titiloyeblog: 4:24pm On May 27, 2019
Were they doing rituals here before?
Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by frankobinna(m): 4:24pm On May 27, 2019
Very dirty tenant
Meanwhile

Get your
UAE visa within 2 weeks
Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by OboOlora(f): 4:25pm On May 27, 2019
shocked

15 Likes

Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by solosolo111: 4:25pm On May 27, 2019
KristaPretty:
This guy must be related to Oshomhole.

Meanwhile First to comment, I have made it in Life. grin grin grin grin grin
Chai, I pity you grin grin grin what value has it added to your life?
Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by Kenmatt(m): 4:25pm On May 27, 2019
I reserve my comment.
Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by Monaco2(m): 4:25pm On May 27, 2019
Choii person stay here?!? Asin human being stay 4 here?!? shocked
Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by Alexrayz(m): 4:25pm On May 27, 2019
EmagNig:
A landlady identified as Nathalie Ruangdet has taken to Facebook to expose her former dirty tenant who left his toilet in an extremely dirty state before packing out.

Nathalie Ruangdet went to check the apartment after the former tenant had left the key with security and didn’t demand for his deposit.

The rooms looked okay but the toilet looked like it had not been cleaned in nine years, Ruangdet said.

She however said the dirty tenant was a very good guy, shows so much respect. Sometimes he didn’t pay on time but covered up with three months in one go. Apart from this he was a good and long term tenant.

Read what she posted:

It’s dirty, isn’t it?

We have a small rental room size 33 sq in the middle of the road, the person rented 9 years ago. Many days ago, the tenants called to inform me that they moved out and did not ask for the deposit fee back. Ready to bring the key to the security guard. Where we live today, this morning is a holiday, so we checked the room.

The bathroom looks like never cleaned it all the time in the first place. I wonder if the room was abandoned, but many times the tenants didn’t pay rent on time. I thought it shouldn’t be rented out, including the maid of the building, confirmed that the tenants live every day.

I personally feel that the tenant is the one who has been calling to inform whether he will pay slowly or pay for 3 months. It’s not wrong. It’s not wrong at all. It’s been a period of 9 years. We are not angry at all. We are just wondering how you live. In the room like this, he is a good person. He just lives another strange corner.

https://lailasnews.com/landlady-discovers-dirty-state-of-toilet-after-dirty-tenant-moved-out/

The tenant may have use it as a slaughter house

1 Like

Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by akaahs(m): 4:25pm On May 27, 2019
something is telling me thats uni abuja gurls hostel
Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by nwakibie3(m): 4:25pm On May 27, 2019
this is a good case of when the landlord refused to give the tenant paid his/her caution fee grin grin
Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by lonelydora: 4:25pm On May 27, 2019
One thing i hate about some tenants

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. / 600 Years Old Castle Listed For Sale In Italy For €13million (Photos) / What Is The Current Price Of 6in And 9in Blocks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.