Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,916 members, 7,848,699 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:53 AM

BREAKING NEWS: OPM Apostle Chinyere Collapses At The Airport (pix/video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / BREAKING NEWS: OPM Apostle Chinyere Collapses At The Airport (pix/video) (1150 Views)

"Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid / Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs / Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: OPM Apostle Chinyere Collapses At The Airport (pix/video) by Bvlgari: 10:34am On Jun 30, 2023
BREAKING: Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere, the founder of Omega Power Ministries is seen in a viral video collapsing at the airport shocked shocked shocked shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXjmXMJgKBU

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CuHB9QINxLU/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: OPM Apostle Chinyere Collapses At The Airport (pix/video) by GOFRONT(m): 10:36am On Jun 30, 2023
Village people should leave this man.

Do my prophet no harm.......Do my prophet no harm!!!!!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: OPM Apostle Chinyere Collapses At The Airport (pix/video) by Ihateheadslamer: 10:36am On Jun 30, 2023
angry

There was a report about Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere in the hospital yesterday I doubt if he's the one in this video
Re: BREAKING NEWS: OPM Apostle Chinyere Collapses At The Airport (pix/video) by TemplarLandry: 10:36am On Jun 30, 2023
Re: BREAKING NEWS: OPM Apostle Chinyere Collapses At The Airport (pix/video) by JoshTim: 10:38am On Jun 30, 2023
Chai
Re: BREAKING NEWS: OPM Apostle Chinyere Collapses At The Airport (pix/video) by Onowu33: 10:38am On Jun 30, 2023
You wan chop life you nor wan pay price na there you go dey...
Re: BREAKING NEWS: OPM Apostle Chinyere Collapses At The Airport (pix/video) by Smitaro100(m): 10:42am On Jun 30, 2023
Omo dis life so many people are going through challenges on code both d rich and poor o shocked

D lord is his strength..

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: OPM Apostle Chinyere Collapses At The Airport (pix/video) by talented321: 10:52am On Jun 30, 2023
What i have observe for quite a long time.
Christian- u can die anytime
Muslim- u can die anytime
Kidnapper- u can die any time
Atheist- u can die any time
Olosho- u can die anytime and vice versa
every other persons can die at any time, except our politicians.
Till today there is no concrete explaination to this world, we all assuming.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: OPM Apostle Chinyere Collapses At The Airport (pix/video) by Karlman: 10:54am On Jun 30, 2023
Good people don't last, why?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: OPM Apostle Chinyere Collapses At The Airport (pix/video) by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:01am On Jun 30, 2023
No be him be that ooo
Re: BREAKING NEWS: OPM Apostle Chinyere Collapses At The Airport (pix/video) by Pipefitter: 11:01am On Jun 30, 2023
I really pity this man. There is a lady dragging him currently for impregnating her.

He is a young man, it can happen to anyone, I understand the fact that he's supposed to be a role model but such things happen all the time, the man has a good heart and a philanthropist, nothing stops him from using the money to build castles and buy private jet.. he has his flaws but he's a nice man

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: OPM Apostle Chinyere Collapses At The Airport (pix/video) by iammo(m): 11:04am On Jun 30, 2023

Helping people is risky in Nigeria

Look at how TB Joshua ended

Re: BREAKING NEWS: OPM Apostle Chinyere Collapses At The Airport (pix/video) by Ihateheadslamer: 11:06am On Jun 30, 2023
There was a report about him in the hospital yesterday so I agree with you.

fuckingAyaya:
No be him be that ooo

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: OPM Apostle Chinyere Collapses At The Airport (pix/video) by IamANigerianMan: 11:17am On Jun 30, 2023
Who is videoing him?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: OPM Apostle Chinyere Collapses At The Airport (pix/video) by Bvlgari: 11:26am On Jun 30, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
There was a report about him in the hospital yesterday so I agree with you.

He collapsed before that report that he is recovering at a hospital.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: OPM Apostle Chinyere Collapses At The Airport (pix/video) by Righthussle: 12:29pm On Jun 30, 2023
Maybe his god is on leave.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: OPM Apostle Chinyere Collapses At The Airport (pix/video) by Kobojunkie: 12:33pm On Jun 30, 2023
Bvlgari:
BREAKING: Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere, the founder of Omega Power Ministries is seen in a viral video collapsing at the airport shocked shocked shocked shocked
Stress of life in the world happens to even those who masquerade as mogs and pastors.. undecided
Re: BREAKING NEWS: OPM Apostle Chinyere Collapses At The Airport (pix/video) by Kobojunkie: 12:35pm On Jun 30, 2023
talented321:
Till today there is no concrete explaination to this world, we all assuming
There is. You are simply refusing to pay attention to it. The simple fact is all those you listed are just ordinary men and nothing more. Regardless of their claims to possess powers beyond other men, they are all of them ordinary and hence nowhere beyond the powers of nature. undecided
Re: BREAKING NEWS: OPM Apostle Chinyere Collapses At The Airport (pix/video) by vdestro: 12:58pm On Jun 30, 2023
talented321:

When your phone expires or is hit by brute force or is attacked by viruses, does it not die?

That is the proof that we are toys and inventions just like our phones and mannequins.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: OPM Apostle Chinyere Collapses At The Airport (pix/video) by 9182736455O1999(m): 6:41pm On Jun 30, 2023
talented321:
There is o. Na you never find am

(1) (Reply)

Any Christian On This Board? / Enter: Da Victory Code / Read This Book Called "the Secret Terroists" And:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.