Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Any Christian On This Board? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any Christian On This Board? (1145 Views)

'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' / I will Pay any Christian N300, 000 if you can show me Where This Moutain Is? / Is There Any Gnostic Christian On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Christian On This Board? by Ciaralover(f): 2:23am On Mar 04, 2006
I am a christian, go to church every Sunday and believe in God! What about you?
Re: Any Christian On This Board? by choiceA: 6:08pm On Mar 04, 2006
Me, too cheesy
Re: Any Christian On This Board? by Softee(f): 9:15pm On Mar 04, 2006
I'm a christian but i don't go church!

Lets make this place Holy Spirit filled!
Re: Any Christian On This Board? by prettyH(f): 9:19pm On Mar 04, 2006
@ciaralover,
What is the essense of this thread
Re: Any Christian On This Board? by Seun(m): 1:44pm On Mar 05, 2006
To interact with fellow Christians, I guess.
Re: Any Christian On This Board? by tjwealthy(m): 12:09pm On Mar 08, 2006
well said @seun. We really need a forum to discuss things of paramount importance void of purile input- like whats the emphasis in the heavenlies at the moment? Too much is going on and we cant be caught with our pants down
Re: Any Christian On This Board? by babymine(f): 1:18pm On Mar 13, 2006
I'm not just a christian. I'm born again. cheesy
Re: Any Christian On This Board? by pearl2(m): 11:56pm On Mar 18, 2006
Uhn,that's the best o my sister! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Any Christian On This Board? by TYPOP(m): 10:06pm On Mar 24, 2006
Ciaralover:

I am a christian, go to church every Sunday and believe in God! What about you?
Softee:

I'm a christian but i don't go church!

The emphasis should not be on go to church but the belief in God. Thank God both of you do.

@babymine

What is the difference between being a christian and a born again? I think when you say you are one, the other shoud be true. that is the ideal situation but i agree with you the term christian has been abused we have to qualify it these days.
I am a christian.
Re: Any Christian On This Board? by adekusibe: 8:47am On Jul 12, 2007
being born again is not just going to church. though going to church is part of it because it is there you learn at the lords feet
being born again is all about being dead unto the world a alive unto God. being able to stop all evil which one is doing.
also putting into practise what you have learnt from the church.
i just re-dedicated my life to GOD and i tell u i have not been thesame. though i'm still praying to God to help me totally cos i'm still struglling with somethings which i know God is taking control already.

(1) (Reply)

Secret / Video: The Eyes Of God Seen In Indonesia / Is Religion The Root Of All Evil?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.