Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Islam- The Religion Of Violence - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam- The Religion Of Violence (965 Views)

Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? / Islam As The Religion Of Violence / Islam The Religion Of Doom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam- The Religion Of Violence by Obechi: 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2011
Islam- The Religion of Violence
I write, not to hurt any one's feelings, but to sincere seekers of salvation- of Heaven(Aljana).
Before I continue, let's pray. Heavenly Father, I ask you for guidance. Clear my mind of all misleading thoughts, traditions, tangents and temptations. Help me distinguish between truth and error as I read this. Help me to change my ways correspondingly.(In Jesus name). Amen.
I captioned this article the way I have done for 2 reasons. * to attract you. * so u know d truth bout Islam as it is constituted in the koran.
This is not an exhaustive exposé on Islam. No literature is. Islam basically is a violent religion. The koran says so, the jihads illustrate so.
When u c muslims( or a sect of muslims) killng,they r not 'fanatics', 'extremist', or 'fundamentalist' as u may term dem. They r d faithful practitioners of a violent religion. They r sincere folks fulfilling their religious obligations to Allah . Anything less is sheer hypocrisy.
To true muslims, non-muslims ( christians or not) are pagans, heathens, sinners, good-for-nothing idiots who must be converted or exterminated.
Whenever u hear of a religious riot in Nigeria, when churches are burnt, youth corpers killed; then u r cing d concerted efforts of 'holy' muslims, who are pricked by their conscience for * tolerating so long, * fearing man morw than Allah, * for not carrying out His holy ordinances.
To a muslim, the ultimate joy is killing and being killed for Allah. When I hear our political leaders( most of them muslims) talk about religious tolerance, i laugh out loud. In Islam, co-existing with pagans is hypocrisy and weakness. There is no such thing as tolerance( maybe cos wat u tolerate u can't change), no freedom or right to choose who( or what) to worship. It's either Allah or death. No tolerance.
Therefore whoever says 'peace' is a bloody hypocrite unless the 'peace is ultimate surrender and acceptance.
Jesus says in John 3:11 '' I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep''. Now why does Allah in the sura ask his sheep to kill for Him. What sort of god is He?
When Jesus was on earth, He went about doing good. Healing the sick and freeing the demonized from demonic stranglehold, opening the eye of the blind, giving hope to the hopeless, showing love to the rejected,saving the damned.
What did mohammed do? Ah, many wars( sorry, holy deeds). He married his sons wife, waged 'holy' wars, infact his deed are too numerous to count.
God offers born again Christians a Heaven of holiness, righteousness, glory, peace and joy in the Holy Ghost. A heaven where there is no relvery in wine, no dissipation in wanton sex with virgins. Where God Himself is the centre of attraction, ''eyes have not seen, ears have not heard neither has it entered into the heart of man what God has prepared for us in Heaven''.
Allah gives His faithful murderes wide-eyed houris( nymphomaniac virgins in collosal abundance, such as to numb the senses) and rivers of eternally flowing wine.
Let me shock you, Allah is non-existent. Either u r in God's(Jehovah) Heaven or u r in hell. There r no 2 different Heavens and it's holiness by the blood of Jesus that will grant u entry.
Read this: Mat 24:11 says '' then many false prophets will rise and deceive many'' 500 yrs later, mohammed fulfilled that prophecy. matthew 15:19-20 says '' For out of the heart of man proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, bearing false witness, blasphemies. These r the things which defile a man, but to eat with unwashed hands does not defile a man.
Have u read that? U hu wash ur hands heads, legs, anus; have u washed ur hearts?
Reading the koran, one sees burdening, archaic repetitions and vain recitals. I'm amazed when intelligent people submit themselves to such embrangling balderdash. May God have mercy. God is a God of peace , of love. He is not a god that says ''kill for me and I'll give u virgins to av sex with''
Maybe Allah does not know of anything else sweeter or more ecstatic than sex; nor does he know of anything else sweeter and more exhilarating than wine( maybe he is not omniscient anyway) He doesn't even have a son.( maybe he is impotent)
Jesus came , so that u n I will b saved from hell. Also dat u'll be whole, so dat ur shattered lives n homes can be restored. Accept him today my dear muslims or it may be too late. I love you all but Jesus loves you most. Make hayyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Islam- The Religion Of Violence by harakiri(m): 4:21pm On Oct 04, 2011
And yet, your bible is filled with numerous accounts where the god of israel ordered "his people" to kill every man,woman and child, plunder their livestock and burn their cities to the ground. Your bible encourages genocide,ethnic cleansing,robbery,ince$t and religious intolerance. You Christians always accuse Moslems of being intolerant but your bible encourages you to kill the unbelievers a.k.a gentiles

You all claim that all that is in the past but you still practice selected parts of the old testament e.g paying tithes. The same bible is strictly against its manipulation or misinterpretation. I do not support Moslems but there's nothing they have done tha you aren't guilty of. Hundreds of years ago, none religious people like me would have been punished by either being dragged through the bare ground of the streets by horses until all the flesh peeled of my bones or being deep fried in huge cauldrons of searing hot oil. Who are you to accuse moslems of violence when a lot of the wars fought have religious undertones?
Re: Islam- The Religion Of Violence by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 04, 2011
^^^

Acts committed by Christians in contradiction with the teachings of JESUS are not sanctioned by GOD - Fact

If you disagree, you are only doing so for the purpose of irrelevant debate.

And you make me laugh when you compare events in the bible ( in the proper context ) which happened centuries ago to a 21st century phenomenon of murder, be-headings, mutilations , rape and massacre.

I was hoping that a civilised and scientific atheist will know that as humans evolve over the years, people become more civilised, right ?

But you should be proud, only the Atheists could outdo Muhammad and co in the destruction of lives in the 20th century. Approximately 200 million died by the hands of nice and lovely non-believers. Mo struggled to meet this lofty goal , only wiping out 20 million in the process .

Bravo !!!!!!
Re: Islam- The Religion Of Violence by lonelymeeh(m): 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2011
well thats your own view about the matter and just trying to make people do what you think its right. Well to me am a devoted muslim and i will never support what you posted now you said Islam is  the religion of violence i will only agree to disagree if you can accept that christainity is the religion of the ignorant becuase now a days churches are no longer built for worship but  for money making motive.
Please you need to think wide and stop this discriminatio now
Re: Islam- The Religion Of Violence by harakiri(m): 5:09pm On Oct 04, 2011
@Frosbel, According to you "acts commited by christians contrary to the teachings of jesus are not sanctioned by god". Wonderful! How did you arrive at these "well established facts" of yours? The numerous and senseless killings in your bible was sanctioned by who? The incessant israelite invasion into foreign lands was sanctioned by who? The genocide,ethnic cleansing,ince$t,assault and robbery was sanctioned by who? Who ordered them to kill every man,woman and child,plunder their fields and livestock and burn their cities to the ground? Tell me, WHO ORDERED THAT? Keep decieving yourself.
Re: Islam- The Religion Of Violence by victorazy(m): 9:04pm On Oct 04, 2011
Islam is evil brother believe or not, Jesus is the only way.
Re: Islam- The Religion Of Violence by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 04, 2011
harakiri:

@Frosbel, According to you "acts commited by christians contrary to the teachings of jesus are not sanctioned by god". Wonderful! How did you arrive at these "well established facts" of yours? The numerous and senseless killings in your bible was sanctioned by who? The incessant israelite invasion into foreign lands was sanctioned by who? The genocide,ethnic cleansing,ince$t,assault and robbery was sanctioned by who? Who ordered them to kill every man,woman and child,plunder their fields and livestock and burn their cities to the ground? Tell me, WHO ORDERED THAT? Keep decieving yourself.

The bolded words confirm you are a dullard when it comes to bible affairs.

I bet you have never read the bible talk less of understanding it.

Even a child can take verses out of context and make random conclusions.

Where on earth did God sanction In.cest ?
Re: Islam- The Religion Of Violence by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:11pm On Oct 04, 2011
christianity is no less. tongue
Re: Islam- The Religion Of Violence by plappville(f): 9:24pm On Oct 04, 2011
Good one @Op, we know it already, Moha was really the most famous false prophet That comes to my mind each time i read about the false prophets warning by Jesus. He knew the only way to gain is to blackmailed JESUS and try to put himself in place of the true prophet, but as he was a true human just like every man out there., he could t hid his evil acts, much evil by distroying the bible, he has even deny God in many ways in his Koran. The origina sin cause by the first man that made God Curse woman, man and serpent was Denied by Moha in the Koran lots more uncountable.
Any fool can fall victim of this sect call Islam.
Re: Islam- The Religion Of Violence by plappville(f): 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2011
A true Muslim that does not do/practice voilence is not a dedicated one.
The true Muslims are those that kill for Allah and must die for Allah!
Re: Islam- The Religion Of Violence by LagosShia: 9:37pm On Oct 04, 2011
"Violent Christians,"turn-the-cheek" Pretenders Burning London And Other Cities"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-732120.0.html

"Weekly Crusaders' Report-this Thread Would Be Updated Regularly"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-732741.0.html

"Norway Christian Terrorist Motive:"to Demand Crusade Against Spread Of Islam"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-719777.0.html
Re: Islam- The Religion Of Violence by LagosShia: 9:38pm On Oct 04, 2011
John 2:15
Jesus made a whip from some ropes and chased them all out of the Temple. He drove out the sheep and cattle, scattered the money changers' coins over the floor, and turned over their tables.

Numbers 31:17-18
Now kill all the boys (in Midian). And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

Judges 21:10-12
10So the assembly sent twelve thousand fighting men with instructions to go to Jabesh Gilead and put to the sword those living there, including the women and children. 11“This is what you are to do,” they said. “Kill every male and every woman who is not a virgin.” 12They found among the people living in Jabesh Gilead four hundred young women who had never slept with a man, and they took them to the camp at Shiloh in Canaan.

1 Samuel 6:19
And he smote the men of Bethshemesh, because they had looked into the ark of the LORD, even he smote of the people fifty thousand and threescore and ten men: [/b]and the people lamented, because the LORD had smitten many of the people with a great slaughter.

[b]Luke 19:27

"But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me."

Luke 12:49
"I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!

Matthew 10:34
"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

2 Peter 2:12
"These false teachers are like unthinking animals, creatures of instinct, born to be caught and destroyed. They scoff at things they do not understand, and like animals, they will be destroyed."

John 2:15
[Jesus] made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple area, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables.

Psalms 137:8-9
O Babylon, you will be destroyed. Happy is the one who pays you back for what you have done to us.Happy is the one who takes your babies and smashes them against the rocks!

Psalms 139:19-22:
"Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: Depart from me therefore, ye bloodthirsty men. For they speak against thee wickedly, And thine enemies take (thy name) in vain. Do not I hate them, O Jehovah, that hate thee? And am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee? I hate them with perfect hatred: They are become mine enemies."

Matthew 10:34
"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Luke 22:36,38
[Jesus] said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one, " The disciples said, "See, Lord, here are two swords."  "That is enough," he replied.

Matthew 10:35
35 For I have come to turn   “‘a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—

Luke 12:50-53
50 But I have a baptsm to undergo, and what constraint I am under until it is completed! 51 Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division. 52 From now on there will be five in one family divided against each other, three against two and two against three. 53 They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.”
Re: Islam- The Religion Of Violence by LagosShia: 9:39pm On Oct 04, 2011
[size=14pt]Aren't there some verses of the Qur'an that condone "killing the infidel"?[/size]
By Huda, About.com Guide

Question: Aren't there some verses of the Qur'an that condone "killing the infidel"?
Answer: The Qur'an commands Muslims to stick up for themselves in a defensive battle -- i.e. if an enemy army attacks, then Muslims are to fight against that army until they stop their aggression. All of the verses that speak about fighting/war in the Qur'an are in this context.
There are some specific verses that are very often "snipped" out of context, either by critics of Islam discussing "jihadism," or by misguided Muslims themselves who wish to justify their aggressive tactics.

"Slay Them" - If They Attack You First
For example, one verse (in its snipped version) reads: "slay them wherever you catch them" (Qur'an 2:191). But who is this referring to? Who are "they" that this verse discusses? The preceding and following verses give the correct context:
"Fight in the cause of God those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for God loves not transgressors. And slay them wherever you catch them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out; for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter, But if they cease, God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful, If they cease, let there be no hostility except to those who practice oppression" (2:190-193).
It is clear from the context that these verses are discussing a defensive war, when a Muslim community is attacked without reason, oppressed and prevented from practicing their faith. In these circumstances, permission is given to fight back -- but even then Muslims are instructed not to transgress limits, and to cease fighting as soon as the attacker gives up. Even in these circumstances, Muslim are only to fight directly against those who are attacking them, not innocent bystanders or non-combatants.

"Fight the Pagans" - If They Break Treaties
A similar verse can be found in chapter 9, verse 5 -- which in its snipped, out of context version could read: "fight and slay the pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war)." Again, the preceding and following verses give the context.
This verse was revealed during a historical period when the small Muslim community had entered into treaties with neighboring tribes (Jewish, Christian, and pagan). Several of the pagan tribes had violated the terms of their treaty, secretly aiding an enemy attack against the Muslim community. The verse directly before this one instructs the Muslims to continue to honor treaties with anyone who has not since betrayed them, because fulfilling agreements is considered a righteous action. Then the verse continues, that those who have violated the terms of the treaty have declared war, so fight them, (as quoted above).

Directly after this permission to fight, the same verse continues, "but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practice regular charity, then open the way for them, for God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful." The subsequent verses instruct the Muslims to grant asylum to any member of the pagan tribe/army who asks for it, and again reminds that "as long as these stand true to you, stand ye true to them: for God loves the righteous."

Conclusion
Any verse that is quoted out of context misses the whole point of the message of the Qur'an. Nowhere in the Qur'an can be found support for indiscriminate slaughter, the killing of non-combatants, or murder of innocent persons in 'payback' for another people's alleged crimes.
The Islamic teachings on this subject can be summed up in the following verses (Qur'an 60:7-cool:
"It may be that God will grant love (and friendship) between you and those whom ye (now) hold as enemies. For God has power (over all things), and God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
God does not forbid you, with regard to those who fight you not for (your) faith nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them: for God loves those who are just."

http://islam.about.com/od/terrorism/f/terrorism_verse.htm
Re: Islam- The Religion Of Violence by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 04, 2011
^^

Let me allow you get away with those out of context quotes.

But tell me 2000 years ago and You guys are still stuck in the stone age ? Is this supposed to be some kind of achievement  grin
Re: Islam- The Religion Of Violence by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:47pm On Oct 04, 2011
LagosShia:

[size=14pt]Aren't there some verses of the Qur'an that condone "killing the infidel"?[/size]
By Huda, About.com Guide

Question: Aren't there some verses of the Qur'an that condone "killing the infidel"?
Answer: The Qur'an commands Muslims to stick up for themselves in a defensive battle -- i.e. if an enemy army attacks, then Muslims are to fight against that army until they stop their aggression. All of the verses that speak about fighting/war in the Qur'an are in this context.
There are some specific verses that are very often "snipped" out of context, either by critics of Islam discussing "jihadism," or by misguided Muslims themselves who wish to justify their aggressive tactics.

"Slay Them" - If They Attack You First
For example, one verse (in its snipped version) reads: "slay them wherever you catch them" (Qur'an 2:191). But who is this referring to? Who are "they" that this verse discusses? The preceding and following verses give the correct context:
"Fight in the cause of God those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for God loves not transgressors. And slay them wherever you catch them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out; for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter, But if they cease, God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful, If they cease, let there be no hostility except to those who practice oppression" (2:190-193).
It is clear from the context that these verses are discussing a defensive war, when a Muslim community is attacked without reason, oppressed and prevented from practicing their faith. In these circumstances, permission is given to fight back -- but even then Muslims are instructed not to transgress limits, and to cease fighting as soon as the attacker gives up. Even in these circumstances, Muslim are only to fight directly against those who are attacking them, not innocent bystanders or non-combatants.

"Fight the Pagans" - If They Break Treaties
A similar verse can be found in chapter 9, verse 5 -- which in its snipped, out of context version could read: "fight and slay the pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war)." Again, the preceding and following verses give the context.
This verse was revealed during a historical period when the small Muslim community had entered into treaties with neighboring tribes (Jewish, Christian, and pagan). Several of the pagan tribes had violated the terms of their treaty, secretly aiding an enemy attack against the Muslim community. The verse directly before this one instructs the Muslims to continue to honor treaties with anyone who has not since betrayed them, because fulfilling agreements is considered a righteous action. Then the verse continues, that those who have violated the terms of the treaty have declared war, so fight them, (as quoted above).

Directly after this permission to fight, the same verse continues, "but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practice regular charity, then open the way for them, for God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful." The subsequent verses instruct the Muslims to grant asylum to any member of the pagan tribe/army who asks for it, and again reminds that "as long as these stand true to you, stand ye true to them: for God loves the righteous."

Conclusion
Any verse that is quoted out of context misses the whole point of the message of the Qur'an. Nowhere in the Qur'an can be found support for indiscriminate slaughter, the killing of non-combatants, or murder of innocent persons in 'payback' for another people's alleged crimes.
The Islamic teachings on this subject can be summed up in the following verses (Qur'an 60:7-cool:
"It may be that God will grant love (and friendship) between you and those whom ye (now) hold as enemies. For God has power (over all things), and God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
God does not forbid you, with regard to those who fight you not for (your) faith nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them: for God loves those who are just."

http://islam.about.com/od/terrorism/f/terrorism_verse.htm

you are all the same slime. sad
Re: Islam- The Religion Of Violence by LagosShia: 9:55pm On Oct 04, 2011
frosbel:

^^

Let me allow you get away with those out of context quotes.

But tell me 2000 years ago and You guys are still stuck in the stone age ? Is this supposed to be some kind of achievement  grin

i have rubbed those verses in your face like mud in so many threads over so many months and you can never say anything to deny because those verses are in your bible,both new and old testaments.the usual argument raised and frail interpretations given by your likes is "we are not under the old covenant or the mosaic law".but what happens when verses are presented even from the new testament?

besides,the God of the old testament is He not the same God in the New Testament? did He repent?to who and for what? was He wrong before?and why are you ashamed of facing the reality of his actions whether old or new testament?
Re: Islam- The Religion Of Violence by Araboy(m): 4:04am On Oct 05, 2011
Islam is not religion of violence or terrorists Islam is religion of peace because the word peace ( Salaam ) and the

various forms of the word appear in Quran 33 times while the word war ( Al harb ) appears only 4 times this

demonstrate that Islam is not religion of violence

According to Quran Muslims should come to peace and live in peace in SUratul Ma ' Ida Allah Says if you kill an 

innocent person it is as if you killed all mankind and if you save one live it is as if you have saved the lives of all mankind
Re: Islam- The Religion Of Violence by Mainu: 4:50am On Oct 05, 2011
My Good citizens,
No religion preaches or condones violence, at least thats what my religious teachings show me. Its a pity that we have allowed ourselves to degenerate to this level of religious intolorence and bigotry.
To the Muslim members of this forum, I say this; Remember Allah's covenant passed on to all muslims instucting all muslims to protect christians, their properties and places of worship et al? (see MPAC website), Do also remember the clear statement made by the Prophet PBUH and I quote; "They (christians) are my citizens, and by Allah I stand against all that they hate. This is Allah's covenant to you and you are to respect it till the last day (end of the world), and any one of you that goes against this covenant goes against me" unquote.
To the Christian commentators, I say this; Look for, and read this text, explore certain unreported facts and you will come to see that a good muslim would never harm a christian.
As humans too we should also not forget the ills of misunderstanding and misconception. I come from a mixed religious family and we respect each others religious inclinations, we've done that for generations now. Maybe you all should borrow a leaf from us instaed of increasing hatred that should not have come up in the first place.
We are neither westerners nor middle easterners. We are African, and the sooner we accept our true values as africans, the better off we would all be in the long run.
As for those going around killing and spreading hate in the name of religion, I'm sure the heavens will judge them when the time comes.
Sentiments, it is said beclouds good judgement. Lets be careful what we say to each other.
Re: Islam- The Religion Of Violence by vedaxcool(m): 11:45am On Oct 05, 2011
You know wat, I wish the Christians will help explain why Their god only way of forgiving is through violence, that is he required Jesus to die violently before he can consider humans for heave? didn't you guys claim that Jesus died for your sins and unless one believe in the violent death of Jesus one cannot make it to heaven?
Re: Islam- The Religion Of Violence by BetaThings: 10:09am On Oct 06, 2011
Fellow Muslims

Christians who start by saying they want to discuss with you sincerely never achieve sincerity! They are mostly after misinformation

No muslim who understands Islam can ever contemplate christianity
It is very hard to find a truthful christian. Why?
Because for him to truthfully criticise Islam, he/she must be ready to abandon Christianity
If I pick a passage from the Bible and use it, they say I am quoting the Bible out of context
But they started by quoting the Bible out of context! They go to the Old Testament (OT) to tell us
How the earth was created, the story of Noah, Moses and the Israelites etc

So if I now quote from the OT the chilling and frightening violence and cruelty, they now say that is OT

eg Numbers 21 : 35 So they smote him, and his sons, and all his people, until there was none left him alive: and they possessed his land

My question? What is the criteria for picking an choosing from OT

They accuse muslims of not giving women equal rights
Yet the NT (Corinthians) instruct
Women to submit to their husband in everything
Every woman who preaches in the Church violates the Bible. Because Corithians forbids a woman from speaking in the church

On page 1 of the Bible we are told that day and night were created on day 1 before the sun was created on day4. On page 1! And that is a book I am to use to seek the hereafter

Islam allow Muslims to repel attack. There is nobody who does not do that. Anybody who says otherwise is lying
Muslims are instructed not to exceed the limits. Isn't that what all the issues of war crimes are all about
The Islamic position is unrivalled. A muslim who commits a war crime cannot hide it from Allah . He dares not do it
A christian has no divine prohibition not to to exceed the limits in war. So he can do it and try and cover it up!

Do christians fight? Of course. The Roman Soldier who came to Jesus (PBUH) and impressed with his faith was NOT told NOT to fight or drop his weapons
Re: Islam- The Religion Of Violence by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 07, 2011
vedaxcool:

You know wat, I wish the Christians will help explain why Their god only way of forgiving is through violence, that is he required Jesus to die violently before he can consider humans for heave? didn't you guys claim that Jesus died for your sins and unless one believe in the violent death of Jesus one cannot make it to heaven?

that was over 2000 yrs ago bro . . . whys is allah still so blood thirsty and violent TODAY?
Re: Islam- The Religion Of Violence by vedaxcool(m): 10:01pm On Oct 07, 2011
davidylan:

that was over 2000 yrs ago bro . . . whys is allah still so blood thirsty and violent TODAY?

Even if it is 2 million years ago, the christian dogma, makes their god request unless you belief that a man must be violently put to death before they can be forgiven their sins. Until the hypocritical christians can explain why their god require violence before he can forgive we will take it that their god loves violence.
Re: Islam- The Religion Of Violence by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 10, 2011
vedaxcool:

Even if it is 2 million years ago, the christian dogma, makes their god request unless you belief that a man must be violently put to death before they can be forgiven their sins. Until the hypocritical christians can explain why their god require violence before he can forgive we will take it that their god loves violence.

Dumb. If indeed the christian God required "violence" then where has this "violence" been in over 1000 yrs? We all forgot to be violent or what?

Is this a way to excuse allah's violence? What a shame?
Re: Islam- The Religion Of Violence by Sweetnecta: 8:52pm On Oct 10, 2011
^^^^^^^^ docile for 1000 years? not on your watch.

Did you forget the Inquisition?

Did you forget the crusades?

Who will forget the massacre of the jews in the hands of christian europe?

who will forget the christian on christian violence called 1st world war?

Just the the 1980s, England beat down Argentina over Falkland Island.

Who forgot the 1990s croatia people killing muslims. i think the ring leader is Milosevic?

And just the other day, a crusader started on the muslims, in afghanistan, and then iraq.

and we ignore the killing of the african congolese by christian belgians. or the muslim algerians by france.

(1) (Reply)

Twenty Nigerians Died In Saudi Arabia / A Dutiful Wife's Reward / Beware Of Dr Jamiu Adeguwa!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.