Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Islam As The Religion Of Violence - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam As The Religion Of Violence (1915 Views)

Bible Approves Islam As The Divine Religion / "the Truth About The 12 Imams In Islam As Foretold By The Prophet Muhammad (sa)" / Do We Have Testimonies In Islam As We Do Have In Xtianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam As The Religion Of Violence by FXKing2012(m): 8:45pm On Feb 04, 2012
Q: Can you prove these statements from the Qur’an?

A: [Sani Haliru, who is now known as Solomon Haliru (Paul Haliru’s brother)] brought out two copies of the original Qur’an in the Arabic & English translation. He gave me one, and told me to open the book to Surah Al- baqarah chapter 2 vs 216. It says, “Holy fighting is ordained (prescribed) for all muslims, whether they like it or not, as far as it is good and approved by Allah through his prophet Mohammed.”

Q: Where is it in the Qur’an that killing is also permitted by Allah?

A: Look at Surah Al-baqarah chapter 2 vs 191 “And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. An Al-Fitnah is worse than killing. And fight not with them at Al-Masjid-Al-Haram (the sanctuary at Makkah), unless they (first) fight you there. But if they attack you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.” Muslims are told to kill and fight in the cause of Allah.

Q: Does it mean that IBB and all these Muslim traditional rulers and Governors that are sponsoring Boko Haram to kill Christians and burn our churches in the North are not aware of the passage in the Qur’an that says there must not be compulsion in Islam as Mohammadu Buhari asserted in a widely publicized interview on Saturday, the 21st of April, 2011?

http://www.naija247news.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3291&catid=92&Itemid=275#.TywAeXGhK00.facebook
Re: Islam As The Religion Of Violence by FXKing2012(m): 8:46pm On Feb 04, 2012
Now who dare says Islam is a religion of peace
Re: Islam As The Religion Of Violence by Lasinoh: 9:25pm On Feb 04, 2012
So is Christianity.
Religion of Harlots giving birth to bastards too!
Ha! cheesy

At least the prophet there was not 'impotent' and did need the blokos of a HOLY GHOST to molest children or impregnate his child brides. wink
Re: Islam As The Religion Of Violence by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 04, 2012
@topic before talking nonsense read ur Holy Corrupt Bible very well.

Luke19:27

"And as for these enemies of mine who didn't want me to be their king--bring them in and execute them right here in front of me.'"

is this one a toy killing or wat?
Re: Islam As The Religion Of Violence by LagosShia: 11:05pm On Feb 04, 2012
[size=18pt]Aren't there some verses of the Qur'an that condone "killing the infidel"? [/size]
By Huda, About.com Guide

Question: Aren't there some verses of the Qur'an that condone "killing the infidel"?
Answer: The Qur'an commands Muslims to stick up for themselves in a defensive battle -- i.e. if an enemy army attacks, then Muslims are to fight against that army until they stop their aggression. All of the verses that speak about fighting/war in the Qur'an are in this context.
There are some specific verses that are very often "snipped" out of context, either by critics of Islam discussing "jihadism," or by misguided Muslims themselves who wish to justify their aggressive tactics.

"Slay Them" - If They Attack You First
For example, one verse (in its snipped version) reads: "slay them wherever you catch them" (Qur'an 2:191). But who is this referring to? Who are "they" that this verse discusses? The preceding and following verses give the correct context:
"Fight in the cause of God those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for God loves not transgressors. And slay them wherever you catch them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out; for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter, But if they cease, God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful, If they cease, let there be no hostility except to those who practice oppression" (2:190-193).
It is clear from the context that these verses are discussing a defensive war, when a Muslim community is attacked without reason, oppressed and prevented from practicing their faith. In these circumstances, permission is given to fight back -- but even then Muslims are instructed not to transgress limits, and to cease fighting as soon as the attacker gives up. Even in these circumstances, Muslim are only to fight directly against those who are attacking them, not innocent bystanders or non-combatants.

"Fight the Pagans" - If They Break Treaties
A similar verse can be found in chapter 9, verse 5 -- which in its snipped, out of context version could read: "fight and slay the pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war)." Again, the preceding and following verses give the context.
This verse was revealed during a historical period when the small Muslim community had entered into treaties with neighboring tribes (Jewish, Christian, and pagan). Several of the pagan tribes had violated the terms of their treaty, secretly aiding an enemy attack against the Muslim community. The verse directly before this one instructs the Muslims to continue to honor treaties with anyone who has not since betrayed them, because fulfilling agreements is considered a righteous action. Then the verse continues, that those who have violated the terms of the treaty have declared war, so fight them, (as quoted above).

Directly after this permission to fight, the same verse continues, "but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practice regular charity, then open the way for them, for God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful." The subsequent verses instruct the Muslims to grant asylum to any member of the pagan tribe/army who asks for it, and again reminds that "as long as these stand true to you, stand ye true to them: for God loves the righteous."

Conclusion
Any verse that is quoted out of context misses the whole point of the message of the Qur'an. Nowhere in the Qur'an can be found support for indiscriminate slaughter, the killing of non-combatants, or murder of innocent persons in 'payback' for another people's alleged crimes.
The Islamic teachings on this subject can be summed up in the following verses (Qur'an 60:7-cool:
"It may be that God will grant love (and friendship) between you and those whom ye (now) hold as enemies. For God has power (over all things), and God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
God does not forbid you, with regard to those who fight you not for (your) faith nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them: for God loves those who are just."

http://islam.about.com/od/terrorism/f/terrorism_verse.htm
Re: Islam As The Religion Of Violence by LagosShia: 11:06pm On Feb 04, 2012
HOLY QURAN 5:32:
whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely.

HOLY QURAN 2:190:
Fight in the way of Allah against those who fight against you, but begin not hostilities. Lo! Allah loveth not aggressors.

HOLY QURAN 7:55:
(O mankind!) Call upon your Lord humbly and in secret. Lo! He loveth not aggressors.

HOLY QURAN 8:61:
"But if the enemy incline towards peace, do thou (also) incline towards peace, and trust in Allah: for He is the One that Heareth and Knoweth (all things)."

HOLY QURAN 5:2:
" , and let not the hatred of some people in (once) shutting you out of the Sacred Mosque lead you to transgression (and hostility on your part). Help ye one another in righteousness and piety, but help ye not one another in sin and rancour: fear Allah: for Allah is strict in punishment."

HOLY QURAN 41:34:
"Nor can Goodness and Evil be equal. Repel (Evil) with what is better: then will he between whom and thee was hatred become as it were thy friend and intimate!"

HOLY QURAN 4:135:
"O ye who believe! stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest ye swerve, and if ye distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that ye do."

HOLY QURAN 16:90
"God advocates justice, charity, and regarding the relatives. And He forbids evil, vice, and transgression. He enlightens you, that you may take heed."

HOLY QURAN 16:126:
"And if ye do punish them, punish them no worse than they punished you: but if ye show patience, that is indeed the best (course) for those who are patient."

HOLY QURAN 21:107:
"And we have not sent you but as a mercy for the world"
Re: Islam As The Religion Of Violence by tbaba12345: 11:06pm On Feb 04, 2012
Read the whole passage:

190. Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors.

191. And slay them wherever ye catch them, and turn them out from where they have Turned you out; for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter; but
fight them not at the Sacred Mosque, unless they [first] fight you there; but if they fight you, slay them. Such is the reward of those who suppress faith.

192. But if they cease, Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.

193. And fight them on until there is no more Tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in Allah; but if they cease, Let there be no hostility
except to those who practise oppression.
Re: Islam As The Religion Of Violence by LagosShia: 11:08pm On Feb 04, 2012
Numbers 31:17-18
Now kill all the boys (in Midian). And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

Judges 21:10-12
10So the assembly sent twelve thousand fighting men with instructions to go to Jabesh Gilead and put to the sword those living there, including the women and children. 11“This is what you are to do,” they said. “Kill every male and every woman who is not a virgin.” 12They found among the people living in Jabesh Gilead four hundred young women who had never slept with a man, and they took them to the camp at Shiloh in Canaan.

1 Samuel 6:19
And he smote the men of Bethshemesh, because they had looked into the ark of the LORD, even he smote of the people fifty thousand and threescore and ten men: [/b]and the people lamented, because the LORD had smitten many of the people with a great slaughter.

[b]Luke 19:27

"But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me."

Luke 12:49
"I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!

Matthew 10:34
"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

2 Peter 2:12
"These false teachers are like unthinking animals, creatures of instinct, born to be caught and destroyed. They scoff at things they do not understand, and like animals, they will be destroyed."

John 2:15
[Jesus] made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple area, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables.

Psalms 137:8-9
O Babylon, you will be destroyed. Happy is the one who pays you back for what you have done to us.Happy is the one who takes your babies and smashes them against the rocks!

Psalms 139:19-22:
"Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: Depart from me therefore, ye bloodthirsty men. For they speak against thee wickedly, And thine enemies take (thy name) in vain. Do not I hate them, O Jehovah, that hate thee? And am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee? I hate them with perfect hatred: They are become mine enemies."

"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Luke 22:36,38
[Jesus] said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one, " The disciples said, "See, Lord, here are two swords." "That is enough," he replied.

Matthew 10:35
35 For I have come to turn “‘a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—

Luke 12:50-53
50 But I have a baptsm to undergo, and what constraint I am under until it is completed! 51 Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division. 52 From now on there will be five in one family divided against each other, three against two and two against three. 53 They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.”

Hosea 13:16
"Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up."

Revelation 2:22-23
"Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works."

Deuteronomy 17:2-5
If there be found among you , that , hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them , Then shalt thou , tone them with stones, till they die.
Re: Islam As The Religion Of Violence by FXKing2012(m): 8:08am On Feb 05, 2012
liaslo++:

@topic before talking nonsense read ur Holy Corrupt Bible very well.

Luke19:27

"And as for these enemies of mine who didn't want me to be their king--bring them in and execute them right here in front of me.'"

is this one a toy killing or wat?

Why did u take it out of context? You talk about something you dont even know. In that passage, Jesus wasnt talking about Himself but rather it was a parable about a certain nobleman. Read from verse 11 to get the context right. Dont talk about what you dont know my dear.

LagosShia:

Numbers 31:17-18
Now kill all the boys (in Midian). And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

Judges 21:10-12
10So the assembly sent twelve thousand fighting men with instructions to go to Jabesh Gilead and put to the sword those living there, including the women and children. 11“This is what you are to do,” they said. “Kill every male and every woman who is not a virgin.” 12They found among the people living in Jabesh Gilead four hundred young women who had never slept with a man, and they took them to the camp at Shiloh in Canaan.

1 Samuel 6:19
And he smote the men of Bethshemesh, because they had looked into the ark of the LORD, even he smote of the people fifty thousand and threescore and ten men: [/b]and the people lamented, because the LORD had smitten many of the people with a great slaughter.

[b]Luke 19:27

"But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me."

Luke 12:49
"I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!

2 Peter 2:12
"These false teachers are like unthinking animals, creatures of instinct, born to be caught and destroyed. They scoff at things they do not understand, and like animals, they will be destroyed."

John 2:15
[Jesus] made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple area, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables.

Psalms 137:8-9
O Babylon, you will be destroyed. Happy is the one who pays you back for what you have done to us.Happy is the one who takes your babies and smashes them against the rocks!

Psalms 139:19-22:
"Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: Depart from me therefore, ye bloodthirsty men. For they speak against thee wickedly, And thine enemies take (thy name) in vain. Do not I hate them, O Jehovah, that hate thee? And am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee? I hate them with perfect hatred: They are become mine enemies."

Luke 22:36,38
[Jesus] said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one, " The disciples said, "See, Lord, here are two swords." "That is enough," he replied.

Matthew 10:35
35 For I have come to turn “‘a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—

Luke 12:50-53
50 But I have a baptsm to undergo, and what constraint I am under until it is completed! 51 Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division. 52 From now on there will be five in one family divided against each other, three against two and two against three. 53 They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.”

Hosea 13:16
"Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up."

Revelation 2:22-23
"Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works."

Deuteronomy 17:2-5
If there be found among you , that , hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them , Then shalt thou , tone them with stones, till they die.

Your choice of verses from the Holy Bible and Quran alone shows your obvious bias.
And if you must know, the verses you chose from the Bible were taken out of context thus twisting their true meaning. Besides Jesus taught in parables because it is not meant for those "outside the kingdom" to understand which is why people like you dont understand most of the things He said. You just take it literally thinking you know the meaning when u really dont. Words in parable are not to be taken literally.
Re: Islam As The Religion Of Violence by LagosShia: 9:32am On Feb 05, 2012
taught in parables? oh yes we know.but were the parables espousing violence or not? violence! thank you,end of story.
Re: Islam As The Religion Of Violence by FXKing2012(m): 7:54pm On Feb 05, 2012
LagosShia:

taught in parables? oh yes we know.but were the parables espousing violence or not? violence! thank you,end of story.

Again, Jesus taught in parables cos His words were meant for those in the kingdom, not for everybody. And He explained that is it becos you dont give something that is Holy to dogs, otherwise they will trample it under their feet and the turn to attack you.
He never ever espoused violence. Read Matt 26:51-52, when Jesus was being arrested, Peter drew his sword and sliced the ear of one of the soldiers and Jesus rebuked him and even healed the soldier by replacing the sliced ear.
He healed the man that was trying to arrest and kill him and even rebuked His own disciple cos he (Peter) wanted to use violence.

Now imagine what Mohammed would have done if he was the one being arrested. I'm very sure he would ave fought with them and killed as many as possible,
Re: Islam As The Religion Of Violence by LagosShia: 8:21pm On Feb 05, 2012
^^^^^^^

so in the "kingdom" those his enemies who dont want him to reign over them would be killed? that is what you are implying.

aside,can you tell who was the one who asked Peter and the disciples to even sell their clothes and buy swords? please you can do us well if you yourself can present the verse.was it not Jesus (as) in the first place that asked his followers to get swords?

then why did he change his mind not to fight after Peter struck one of his enemies with a sword? he simply saw that he cannot fight against Roman soldiers.if he did that he and all his disciples would be justifiedly killed and accuused of treason against the empire.he expected to confront the jewish enemies with swords.but the jews obviously sort the authority of the romans and their approval and power to arrest Jesus (as).the jews were smart as they even formed the lie that Jesus (as) claimed to be the "king of jews" which was provocative to the roman authority.

Muhammad (sa) spent years under persecution and oppression without raising a sword.dont forget that.he only did when it was the only way out and approval was given to him with a Quranic revelation:

Holy Quran 22:39-40
"Permission [to fight] has been given to those who are being fought, because they were wronged. And indeed, Allah is competent to give them victory.[They are] those who have been evicted from their homes without right - only because they say, "Our Lord is Allah ."
Re: Islam As The Religion Of Violence by FXKing2012(m): 9:12pm On Feb 05, 2012
Your comment is very funny, pls when and where in the Bible did Jesus ask His disciples to sell their clothes to buy sword? I would so much love to see it in my Bible but I know you cant tell me cos itz not even in the Bible.

And again, Jesus never talked of killing anybody, He even said to pray for our enemies (as against love those who love you and hate your enemies which is in the Law of Moses)
Re: Islam As The Religion Of Violence by LagosShia: 11:15pm On Feb 05, 2012
FXKing2012:

Your comment is very funny, pls when and where in the Bible did Jesus ask His disciples to sell their clothes to buy sword? I would so much love to see it in my Bible but I know you cant tell me cos itz not even in the Bible.

And again, Jesus never talked of killing anybody, He even said to pray for our enemies (as against love those who love you and hate your enemies which is in the Law of Moses)

Luke 22:35-38
Jesus answered, “I tell you, Peter, before the rooster crows today, you will deny three times that you know me.”
Then Jesus asked them, “When I sent you without purse, bag or sandals, did you lack anything?” “Nothing,” they answered. He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. It is written: ‘And he was numbered with the transgressors’b; and I tell you that this must be fulfilled in me. Yes, what is written about me is reaching its fulfillment.”The disciples said, “See, Lord, here are two swords.” “That is enough,” he replied.

Jesus positioned the disciples to guard him while he prays to God to save him from death and the scheming of the jews:

Matthew 26:36-39
Then Jesus went with his disciples to a place called Gethsemane, and he said to them, “Sit here while I go over there and pray.” 37He took Peter and the two sons of Zebedee along with him, and he began to be sorrowful and troubled. 38Then he said to them, “My soul is overwhelmed with sorrow to the point of death. [b]Stay here and keep watch with me.” [/b]Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, “My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will.”
Re: Islam As The Religion Of Violence by FXKing2012(m): 12:57pm On Feb 06, 2012
LagosShia:

Luke 22:35-38
Jesus answered, “I tell you, Peter, before the rooster crows today, you will deny three times that you know me.”
Then Jesus asked them, “When I sent you without purse, bag or sandals, did you lack anything?” “Nothing,” they answered. He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. It is written: ‘And he was numbered with the transgressors’b; and I tell you that this must be fulfilled in me. Yes, what is written about me is reaching its fulfillment.”The disciples said, “See, Lord, here are two swords.” “That is enough,” he replied.

Jesus positioned the disciples to guard him while he prays to God to save him from death and the scheming of the jews:

Matthew 26:36-39
Then Jesus went with his disciples to a place called Gethsemane, and he said to them, “Sit here while I go over there and pray.” 37He took Peter and the two sons of Zebedee along with him, and he began to be sorrowful and troubled. 38Then he said to them, “My soul is overwhelmed with sorrow to the point of death. [b]Stay here and keep watch with me.” [/b]Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, “My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will.”

Ok, they brought two swords to Jesus and He said it is enough (Luke 22:38). Are you telling me Jesus said that only two swords were enough to protect him? Does this sound logical to you? Do you think Jesus felt His disciples would fight the well-trained Roman army with just two swords? This is enough to tell you the swords were not meant to fight the Roman army.

Jesus asked Peter to withdraw his sword and told Peter that He could ask His Father (God) to provide Him with more than twelve legions of angels to protect Him if He needed it (Matt 26: 52-54). Everything happened the way it did cos Jesus came to fulfill the scripture. It had already been prophesied (Matt 26: 54).
Jesus does not need man or weapons to rescue Himself if He had needed to, but if He had done that then the prophesy would have been made a lie
Re: Islam As The Religion Of Violence by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 06, 2012
FXKING, it's not a 'loss' to retire. Guess you didn't know those verses were in the Bible before you started this thread,
Re: Islam As The Religion Of Violence by FXKing2012(m): 3:02pm On Feb 06, 2012
musKeeto:

FXKING, it's not a 'loss' to retire. Guess you didn't know those verses were in the Bible before you started this thread,
What verses are u referring to? And pls make sure to read my posts before replying.
Re: Islam As The Religion Of Violence by brentkruge: 8:46pm On Feb 06, 2012
FXKing2012, these issues have been dealt with extensively in this forum.

Check out

www.thereligionofpeace.com
www.prophetofdoom.net

and read past threads. You are awakening arguments that have long spent.
Re: Islam As The Religion Of Violence by LagosShia: 11:30pm On Feb 06, 2012
FXKing2012:

Ok, they brought two swords to Jesus and He said it is enough (Luke 22:38). Are you telling me Jesus said that only two swords were enough to protect him? Does this sound logical to you? Do you think Jesus felt His disciples would fight the well-trained Roman army with just two swords? This is enough to tell you the swords were not meant to fight the Roman army.

yes like i said they were not meant to fight the roman army.they were meant to fight his Jewish rivals especially the pharisees.but the jews outsmarted him as they sought the authority of rome to arrest him and suppress him.

but regardless,swords are not used to cut vegetables.they are used to kill and destroy as we saw Peter cutting someone's ear.

Jesus asked Peter to withdraw his sword and told Peter that He could ask His Father (God) to provide Him with more than twelve legions of angels to protect Him if He needed it (Matt 26: 52-54). Everything happened the way it did cos Jesus came to fulfill the scripture. It had already been prophesied (Matt 26: 54).
Jesus does not need man or weapons to rescue Himself if He had needed to, but if He had done that then the prophesy would have been made a lie
oh,yes he taught that if a man with faith prays he could move mountain.but he prayed so hard and sweated as if it was tears of blood dripping from him and weeping,yet christians believe that his loving "father" did not answer his prayer to save his life.
Re: Islam As The Religion Of Violence by LagosShia: 11:33pm On Feb 06, 2012
brentkruge:

FXKing2012, these issues have been dealt with extensively in this forum.

Check out

www.thereligionofpeace.com
www.prophetofdoom.net

and read past threads. You are awakening arguments that have long spent.

very funny!
someone with deep hate for Islam,always denying being christian himself is rushing to the rescue of christians and providing them with christian missionary anti-islamic websites to defend biblical verses that espouse violence.
Re: Islam As The Religion Of Violence by Judek2(m): 12:32am On Feb 07, 2012
@OP,
How dare you insult Islam? You have to beg for your life.

Re: Islam As The Religion Of Violence by brentkruge: 9:57pm On Feb 07, 2012
LagosShia:

very funny!
someone with deep hate for Islam,always denying being christian himself is rushing to the rescue of christians and providing them with christian missionary anti-islamic websites to defend biblical verses that espouse violence.

grin grin grin grin grin

For your information, not everybody against the doctrine of Islam is "Christian"

www.thereligionofpeace.com is not a Christian website (see below)
www.theprophetofdoom.net contains a book "The Prophet of Doom" which discusses Islam/Mohammed on its own merit not Christianity vs Islam kind of comparison to which I don't like (Islam should be judged as is - not through Hindus, Christian, Jewish, Maosist etc beliefs)

For the www.religionofpeace.com their stand is as follows:

TheReligionofPeace.com is a pluralistic, non-partisan site concerned with Islam's true political and religious teachings according to its own texts. We present the threat that Islam poses to human dignity and freedom, and document the violence that ensues as a direct consequence of this religion's supremacist teachings.
We are not associated with any organization. We do not promote any religion, but we are not hostile to religion. We generally support the rights of atheists, Christians, Hindus, Jews, homosexuals, woman, Muslims and anyone else on the planet to live as they wish without violating the rights of others.

We strongly condemn any attempt to harm or harass any Muslim anywhere in the world because of their religion. Every human being is entitled to be treated as an individual and judged only by his or her own words and deeds.

We also denounce any act of vandalism against mosques or other property, including juvenile attempts to offend Muslims by desecrating copies of the Quran.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages/AboutSite.htm
Re: Islam As The Religion Of Violence by LagosShia: 10:04pm On Feb 07, 2012
Judek2:

@OP,
How dare you insult Islam? You have to beg for your life.

so are we safe to assume that you are typing without a head? grin grin grin
Re: Islam As The Religion Of Violence by LagosShia: 10:06pm On Feb 07, 2012
@brentkruge

whether those websites are christian,buddhist or atheist is the least of my concern.

the issue is you have really not failed or relented in defending christianity.i guess you have some secret alliance with christians? wink wink wink
Re: Islam As The Religion Of Violence by Judek2(m): 1:13am On Feb 08, 2012
LagosShia:

so are we safe to assume that you are typing without a head?  grin grin grin

You are safe to assume whatever you want. tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

Katsina To Build 34 Mosques With N359 Million / Hints On Ablution & Daily Prayers / Is This Shirk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.