Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,610 members, 7,816,511 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

**please What Medicine Can Be Used After 5*x To Avoid Possibe Infection, (aids) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / **please What Medicine Can Be Used After 5*x To Avoid Possibe Infection, (aids) (3834 Views)

Contraceptive Drugs That Is Used After Coitus Or A Month's Pregnancy? / Preventive And Not Curative Medicine Can Solve Every Health Problem / To Gain Weight, What Medicine Can I Use? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

**please What Medicine Can Be Used After 5*x To Avoid Possibe Infection, (aids) by Dmouthed(m): 4:06pm On Oct 04, 2011
I had stuff with a suspected *** patient now I feel very fonny in ma body please is there anything I can take to timely avoid possible infection??

Doctors please help its serious, please.
Re: **please What Medicine Can Be Used After 5*x To Avoid Possibe Infection, (aids) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 04, 2011
mix 2spoons of raw acid in 1 full cup of water.

Drink 1 tin of milk before drinking the mixture. It will surely clean your entire system ASAP! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: **please What Medicine Can Be Used After 5*x To Avoid Possibe Infection, (aids) by mpeg(m): 8:41pm On Oct 04, 2011
if you think its HIV, if you could take anti retro viral before 72 hours; then you are safe
Re: **please What Medicine Can Be Used After 5*x To Avoid Possibe Infection, (aids) by Sissy3(f): 9:57pm On Oct 04, 2011
go and get properly tested my dearest dear
Re: **please What Medicine Can Be Used After 5*x To Avoid Possibe Infection, (aids) by Dmouthed(m): 11:51am On Oct 05, 2011
@ great-ERORS, I think you birth is as a result of one of those Erors, awever thank u.

@ Sissy, it is said that it can't be detected until its 2-3months.

@ Mprg Thanks but is it sold @ Phamaceutical shops, like Medplus?
Re: **please What Medicine Can Be Used After 5*x To Avoid Possibe Infection, (aids) by Progreen: 11:56am On Oct 05, 2011
ok
Re: **please What Medicine Can Be Used After 5*x To Avoid Possibe Infection, (aids) by Dmouthed(m): 9:37am On Oct 10, 2011
A friend recomended "Omega" a habal stuff, buh I don't really know much about this.
Re: **please What Medicine Can Be Used After 5*x To Avoid Possibe Infection, (aids) by TSpayne: 10:41am On Oct 13, 2011
mpeg:

if you think its HIV, if you could take anti retro viral before 72 hours; then you are safe
Poster , there is an antiretroviral protocol designed to stop the virus a few hours after infection but I assume you've passed that window of chance for killing the virus.
Get yourself tested in a few weeks from now, if it turns out negative then you should take extra precaution in future. For example you could use antiviral creams and lotions applied to your penis/vagina/anal canal a few minutes before intercourse with or without barrier methods, whichever you prefer.
Contact us if you wish to get this and further decrease the chances of hiv infection and other STIs
Re: **please What Medicine Can Be Used After 5*x To Avoid Possibe Infection, (aids) by Dmouthed(m): 1:43pm On Oct 17, 2011
So how do I contact you, however the incident that led to this question has already ran into 3weeks now. Although the lady that is a party to the act seem so strong and never complaing, could it be she knew what she did? But does HIV sympton start showing off immidiately?
Re: **please What Medicine Can Be Used After 5*x To Avoid Possibe Infection, (aids) by deols(f): 3:30pm On Oct 17, 2011
The term is HIV-PEP (post exposure prophylaxis). three drugs are used. But it is too late for you now. The best thing is to know your status so that you can be on  antiretroviral therapy fast if necessary.
Re: **please What Medicine Can Be Used After 5*x To Avoid Possibe Infection, (aids) by fizzybaba(m): 6:58pm On Oct 17, 2011
@ deols: how i love your signature message
Re: **please What Medicine Can Be Used After 5*x To Avoid Possibe Infection, (aids) by deols(f): 8:05pm On Oct 17, 2011
fizzybaba:

@ deols: how i love your signature message

thanks
Re: **please What Medicine Can Be Used After 5*x To Avoid Possibe Infection, (aids) by Dmouthed(m): 3:39pm On Oct 18, 2011
deols:

The term is HIV-PEP (post exposure prophylaxis). three drugs are used. But it is too late for you now. The best thing is to know your status so that you can be on antiretroviral therapy fast if necessary.

But is it reasonable for one to be taking an Anti-Retroviral before diagnosing?
Re: **please What Medicine Can Be Used After 5*x To Avoid Possibe Infection, (aids) by Kx: 3:43pm On Oct 18, 2011
D-mouthed:

Not giving room to chance,is nt that what they call it?
Re: **please What Medicine Can Be Used After 5*x To Avoid Possibe Infection, (aids) by deols(f): 4:05pm On Oct 18, 2011
D-mouthed:

yes it is. lemme break it down for u. prophylaxis means any procedure aimed at preventing a disease. add post exposure to it and u'll understand wat it is.

these drugs are kept at health care settings, most especially  for the benefit of health care workers- doctors, nurses, e.t.c. if they are exposed to other people's fluid by mistake during the course of doing their job. After some other procedures, they take these drugs so they dont get the infection.

I did not mention the drugs or how they work  cos am not aware of the ethics surrounding their use. But if someone gets violated, or is exposed in any form, hospitals should have such drugs for their use.
Re: **please What Medicine Can Be Used After 5*x To Avoid Possibe Infection, (aids) by deols(f): 4:08pm On Oct 18, 2011
Kx:

Not giving room to chance,is nt that what they call it?

exactly. d guy in question should av bn smarter. he knew wat is at stake before embarking on it.
Re: **please What Medicine Can Be Used After 5*x To Avoid Possibe Infection, (aids) by Dmouthed(m): 1:09pm On Oct 20, 2011
Three weeks now from the day of this act and my health is so terribly bad, can't even wait it to be diagnosed. Now no matter how much food I eat now, my body will still be shaking with a slight cold/headake, no strength any more. ahhh, now I know this life has to be valued and respected.
I just wish some pple will learn from this.
Thanks guys for your respons so far.
Re: **please What Medicine Can Be Used After 5*x To Avoid Possibe Infection, (aids) by deols(f): 1:33pm On Oct 20, 2011
are u sure ur symptoms are not psychological ?? ds complaints are too early for HIV. u cld b avn other STIs . So, go c ur doctor now. Never wait until it is too late.
Re: **please What Medicine Can Be Used After 5*x To Avoid Possibe Infection, (aids) by Dmouthed(m): 11:11am On Oct 21, 2011
You guys are wonderful, thanks so much for your repplies,( contribution nd advise ) I will be going to see the Doc. as early as posible.

Wonderful People!
Re: **please What Medicine Can Be Used After 5*x To Avoid Possibe Infection, (aids) by Sissy3(f): 4:45pm On Oct 22, 2011
GoodLuck to you!
Re: **please What Medicine Can Be Used After 5*x To Avoid Possibe Infection, (aids) by deltalife(m): 2:42pm On Oct 24, 2011
~Sissy~:

GoodLuck to you!
shocked
Re: **please What Medicine Can Be Used After 5*x To Avoid Possibe Infection, (aids) by Dmouthed(m): 2:56pm On Oct 24, 2011
Yes, I got to the hospital, and I told the Doctor incharge that I wanted to be diagnosed for HIV and he asked me what happend and after I explained to him how I feel, he told me that it is not HIV however if I suspect any fow-play I should try checking it say nest month to get ma real status.
Re: **please What Medicine Can Be Used After 5*x To Avoid Possibe Infection, (aids) by AmakaG29(f): 7:38pm On Oct 24, 2011
Prayer and testing are your two best choices.
Re: **please What Medicine Can Be Used After 5*x To Avoid Possibe Infection, (aids) by Sissy3(f): 5:08am On Oct 25, 2011
deltalife:

shocked

why are you shocked?
Re: **please What Medicine Can Be Used After 5*x To Avoid Possibe Infection, (aids) by deltalife(m): 3:35pm On Oct 25, 2011
I do not wish any body become a victim. however, there is a relentless effort by both Govt and some individuals to see that HIV/AIDS patients are very hopeful and have a good life.

Checkout the latest APPROVED DRUGS http://www.fda.gov/forconsumers/byaudience/forpatientadvocates/hivandaidsactivities/ucm118915.htm
Re: **please What Medicine Can Be Used After 5*x To Avoid Possibe Infection, (aids) by Dmouthed(m): 1:40pm On Oct 28, 2011
D-mouthed:

Yes, I got to the hospital, and I told the Doctor incharge that I wanted to be diagnosed for HIV and he asked me what happend and after I explained to him how I feel, he told me that it is not HIV however if I suspect any fow-play I should try checking it say nest month to get ma real status.

I really can't wait to be diagnosed in as much as it is scarry, I can't even tell if what I feel is head-ake or brain gay, its so slight to be called headake. although I feel week in my legs and feel some sensational movement. could this  be attributted to HIV? or does its syntoms go in for a while?
Re: **please What Medicine Can Be Used After 5*x To Avoid Possibe Infection, (aids) by Dmouthed(m): 9:23am On Oct 31, 2011
I finally did the text and my result will be scanned in as soon as possible however I believe God still has his way of helping me out embarassed
Re: **please What Medicine Can Be Used After 5*x To Avoid Possibe Infection, (aids) by Dmouthed(m): 11:45am On Nov 01, 2011
God is faithful sha, the people that have contacted this stuff are not any worse than we are, some off them was not even through sex so?

I think runing to christ is the anwer now so meet me there--------
Re: **please What Medicine Can Be Used After 5*x To Avoid Possibe Infection, (aids) by deols(f): 12:07pm On Nov 01, 2011
D-mouthed:

God is faithful sha, the people that have contacted this stuff are not any worse than we are, some off them was not even through sex so?

I think runing to christ is the anwer now so meet me there--------

Now i understand d reason for ur post. What a good way to God. You didnt know of God before you did the do? lol. .anyways, did u test positive or negative?

And u dont go to a doctor to be diagnosed. U go to him to b tested. dats a better word to use
Re: **please What Medicine Can Be Used After 5*x To Avoid Possibe Infection, (aids) by Vindy: 12:41am On Nov 02, 2011
Whats the test result?
Re: **please What Medicine Can Be Used After 5*x To Avoid Possibe Infection, (aids) by Dmouthed(m): 11:29am On Nov 02, 2011
Once upon a life time mistake that can't be corrected. at a point, I already made up my mind to accept it and I was thinking on how my salary would carry my drugg and sundry expenses. However, God did it for me and from now onward, I will be faithful even when it hurts,and am preparing my mind to get married than risking diffrent pots of soups.
God really answered my prayer. the vigil I went even after late closure frm work touched God's heart, and he healed me.

The result is refusing to come up but it was a god one, Negetiv.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Resolution Drop For Slimming Down Now In Nigeria / New COVID-19 Treatment Successful With First Two Patients / Doctors In The House, Help Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.