Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Twitter Now Requires An Account To View Tweets - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Twitter Now Requires An Account To View Tweets (19865 Views)

Hilarious Tweets From Twitter Users As WhatsApp Is Down (Pictures) / Twitter Is Down: Users Unable To Login, Post Or View Tweets / Funniest Tweets About Facebook, Instagram And WhatsApp Since They Are Down (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Now Requires An Account To View Tweets by whytediamond(m): 8:30am On Jul 01, 2023
Likoya:
Rubbish ๐Ÿ˜’ this is not my problem now abeg....

Now, I have an advice for some people here...
If You're sixteen years old,or just finished secondary school in this country, please my advice for you is to not go to university immediately.. Use one year or 6 months to go and learn any business you have passion for, then ask your parents to use the money they want to waste for that Useless five years course to start up a business for you, trust me, in five years time if you are destined to succeed and not an Igbo smoker or mumu pikin, when your mates are celebrating graduating with a stupid degree and start searching for a job they can never see, you will have become a millionaire by then.. After you've established your business to a stage where by it don't need your presence to run, you can employ people to run it in your absence while your go to school and chase that degree if you want.....

God bless you more

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Now Requires An Account To View Tweets by Cassandraloius: 8:33am On Jul 01, 2023
Twitter is not for everyone grin
Re: Twitter Now Requires An Account To View Tweets by Goalnaldo(m): 8:33am On Jul 01, 2023
Too bad. What if other websites follow suit because you were first a website before you became an app. I think elon just want to get more users which will bring more money which is normal for every businessman.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Now Requires An Account To View Tweets by PeachtreeReside(f): 8:34am On Jul 01, 2023
Some are wealthy out of luck.
Elon Musk is just a lucky guy not a maverick as previously touted.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Now Requires An Account To View Tweets by sprints1: 8:36am On Jul 01, 2023
Stupid twitter. Elon musk is a crook he is just distracting people. One of the reasons I don't go to twitter is watching videos u click on the page instead of playing video immediately takes u to where to watch it and runs out your data

1 Like

Re: Twitter Now Requires An Account To View Tweets by BiGVEEN58(m): 8:36am On Jul 01, 2023
We are In the era of engagement and data collection
Re: Twitter Now Requires An Account To View Tweets by Edoziesmart(m): 8:37am On Jul 01, 2023
Likoya:

If You're sixteen years old,or just finished secondary school in this country, please my advice for you is to not go to university immediately.. Use one year or 6 months to go and learn any business you have passion for, then ask your parents to use the money they want to waste for that Useless five years course to start up a business for you, trust me, in five years time if you are destined to succeed and not an Igbo smoker or mumu pikin, when your mates are celebrating graduating with a stupid degree and start searching for a job they can never see, you will have become a millionaire by then.. After you've established your business to a stage where by it don't need your presence to run, you can employ people to run it in your absence while your go to school and chase that degree if you want.....
I use to tell people to be financially stable before wasting time visiting the 4 corner of the university.

The mistake I made my children will never try it.

Dear secondary leavers, have profitable business doing before thinking of writing jamb.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Now Requires An Account To View Tweets by luluosas(m): 8:38am On Jul 01, 2023
So, you are one of those saying education is a scam, thereby praising those yahoo boys, right?
A short question for you: The phone you used to type this comment, was it made by business idea or education output? Thank you.

Likoya:

Re: Twitter Now Requires An Account To View Tweets by PediakAuthor: 8:39am On Jul 01, 2023
And soon, you will need to go an extra mile to access some tweets...

I mean the likes of #100ChessTweets:
Applied Chess Intelligence.

Re: Twitter Now Requires An Account To View Tweets by RapistOnBail: 8:39am On Jul 01, 2023
Melonsmasher:

He's inadvertently killing the website
No he is not

1 Like

Re: Twitter Now Requires An Account To View Tweets by RosyIsBlessed: 8:46am On Jul 01, 2023
Likoya:

If You're sixteen years old,or just finished secondary school in this country, please my advice for you is to not go to university immediately.. Use one year or 6 months to go and learn any business you have passion for, then ask your parents to use the money they want to waste for that Useless five years course to start up a business for you, trust me, in five years time if you are destined to succeed and not an Igbo smoker or mumu pikin, when your mates are celebrating graduating with a stupid degree and start searching for a job they can never see, you will have become a millionaire by then.. After you've established your business to a stage where by it don't need your presence to run, you can employ people to run it in your absence while your go to school and chase that degree if you want..

Education is not all about the money or job. It's not 'usele.ss'. It enhances your whole life. It broadens your perspective and outlook in life and much more. Do your own research around you by sampling the educated and the uneducated.

It's only an illite.rate/uneducated person that finds solace in not getting educated, stating 'the educated cannot get a job' as his excuse.

Mind you, the educated person can still do his business and even run it better (than the uneducated)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Now Requires An Account To View Tweets by jaxxy(m): 8:51am On Jul 01, 2023
anyone who checks twitter or any app for information that regularly should be able to open a free account.
Re: Twitter Now Requires An Account To View Tweets by Mogajunior(m): 8:52am On Jul 01, 2023
Likoya:

If You're sixteen years old,or just finished secondary school in this country, please my advice for you is to not go to university immediately.. Use one year or 6 months to go and learn any business you have passion for, then ask your parents to use the money they want to waste for that Useless five years course to start up a business for you, trust me, in five years time if you are destined to succeed and not an Igbo smoker or mumu pikin, when your mates are celebrating graduating with a stupid degree and start searching for a job they can never see, you will have become a millionaire by then.. After you've established your business to a stage where by it don't need your presence to run, you can employ people to run it in your absence while your go to school and chase that degree if you want..
But why returning to school if it was never important as you made it seem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Now Requires An Account To View Tweets by faceLAGOS: 8:56am On Jul 01, 2023
Likoya:

Bros,
Na only olรณdos & dropouts will agree with this your opinion.

Someone who couldnโ€™t afford to get a higher education at a point in time, will do so later in their life when the opportunity presents itself.

โ€œIf you think education is expensive, you can try ignoranceโ€

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Now Requires An Account To View Tweets by airsaylongcome: 8:58am On Jul 01, 2023
Just use nitter.net
Re: Twitter Now Requires An Account To View Tweets by naturefellow(m): 9:00am On Jul 01, 2023
Winters23:
This op is definitely an Elon musk hater...too bad of all people you chosed a billionaire to hate, not just any billionaire, the world richest...
Smh
he's reckless. Twitter is actually a mess now. Many needless and annoying refinements now.
Re: Twitter Now Requires An Account To View Tweets by DaveHarry(m): 9:02am On Jul 01, 2023
I thought I was the only one experiencing it. Dis musk want to recoup his money faster.
Re: Twitter Now Requires An Account To View Tweets by meedoLock(m): 9:02am On Jul 01, 2023
I think you are all getting the dude wrong, I do not see anywhere in that write up which demeaning the fundamental essence of being educated, but to enlighten us more on the reality in the country as we speak, what the so call degree holders have to go through in their post school moment.
How unlikely it is to secure yourself a payable job after your time and money in acquiring the degree, not having the conducive or accommodative environment to support your own idea as a supplement to white collar job.

If we all keep doing the same thing over and over again expecting different result, the status quo will remain with us forever, if we don't learn from our mistakes and train our born and unborn children on how to take their first step so that they don't end up falling into a deep hole, then we have learnt nothing from what hinder or deprive us a better future as a person.

Either we like it or not, spending years to acquire theoretical aspect of whatever degree we desire to acquire without any assurance of what benefit to put it to is nowhere to go about. But there are other ways to get educated without having to spend the most prestige part of one's life withing the four walls of a school as he suggested

5 Likes

Re: Twitter Now Requires An Account To View Tweets by dontrulee: 9:02am On Jul 01, 2023
Likoya:

Very valid advice!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Now Requires An Account To View Tweets by EgunMogaji2: 9:02am On Jul 01, 2023
Likoya:

I agree with this 100%

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Now Requires An Account To View Tweets by EgunMogaji2: 9:04am On Jul 01, 2023
Mogajunior:
But why returning to school if it was never important as you made it seem.

He gave it as an option not a requirement.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Now Requires An Account To View Tweets by Harmless1b(m): 9:04am On Jul 01, 2023
inoki247:
So in one word u no fit dey access Twitter as guest anymore....

Still not in one word wink

1 Like

Re: Twitter Now Requires An Account To View Tweets by finallybusy: 9:08am On Jul 01, 2023
I donโ€™t understand the fun in the service. Iโ€™m good with such news.
Re: Twitter Now Requires An Account To View Tweets by dontrulee: 9:09am On Jul 01, 2023
RosyIsBlessed:

Education is not all about the money or job. It's not 'usele.ss'. It enhances your whole life. It broadens your perspective and outlook in life and much more. Do your own research around you by sampling the educated and the uneducated.

It's only an illite.rate/uneducated person that finds solace in not getting educated, stating 'the educated cannot get a job' as his excuse.

Mind you, the educated person can still do his business and even run it better (than the uneducated)

Not going to the university doesn't make you uneducated. Finishing at the level of secondary school is termed secondary level of education. The university has lost it's glory, graduates are unemployed and doing jobs not related to their course of study, is that not a waste of time and resources??

8 Likes

Re: Twitter Now Requires An Account To View Tweets by Ajsmart(m): 9:12am On Jul 01, 2023
Excellent advice. Depending on a 4 year degree in this economic unstable environment is like planning a future death sentence. Any fresh high school graduate should be making plans to work on a business of their choice in order to gain experience.

Likoya:

If You're sixteen years old,or just finished secondary school in this country, please my advice for you is to not go to university immediately.. Use one year or 6 months to go and learn any business you have passion for, then ask your parents to use the money they want to waste for that Useless five years course to start up a business for you, trust me, in five years time if you are destined to succeed and not an Igbo smoker or mumu pikin, when your mates are celebrating graduating with a stupid degree, busy signing shirt upandan and start searching for a job they can never see, you will have become a millionaire by then.. After you've established your business to a stage where by it don't need your presence to run, you can employ people to run it in your absence while your go to school and chase that degree if you want...

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Now Requires An Account To View Tweets by ViktorCash: 9:17am On Jul 01, 2023
I noticed it recently
Re: Twitter Now Requires An Account To View Tweets by JovialRPiller: 9:17am On Jul 01, 2023
Likoya:

If You're sixteen years old,or just finished secondary school in this country, please my advice for you is to not go to university immediately.. Use one year or 6 months to go and learn any business you have passion for, then ask your parents to use the money they want to waste for that Useless five years course to start up a business for you, trust me, in five years time if you are destined to succeed and not an Igbo smoker or mumu pikin, when your mates are celebrating graduating with a stupid degree, busy signing shirt upandan and start searching for a job they can never see, you will have become a millionaire by then.. After you've established your business to a stage where by it don't need your presence to run, you can employ people to run it in your absence while your go to school and chase that degree if you want... When your mates dey celebrate graduating at 21,22,23, you will be celebrating becoming a millionaire and employer of labour at that same age... Tell me how many BSC holders get upto a million Naira in their account today? Na them full Nairaland 24/7 dey complain of job scarcity, planning how to go squat with a friend in another state in search of job..
What about people who want to study medicine grin
Re: Twitter Now Requires An Account To View Tweets by Winters23: 9:22am On Jul 01, 2023
naturefellow:
he's reckless. Twitter is actually a mess now. Many needless and annoying refinements now.

Delete your account and focus on nairaland. Twitter has never been better
Re: Twitter Now Requires An Account To View Tweets by occeeeaan: 9:25am On Jul 01, 2023
tete7000:

So you think university degree is useless maybe because you got one and 'found' it useless. Yours isn't useless not because instead of applying your mind in school, you are busy cramming stuffs. That your advice also came from an empty mind. Not is more rewarding than an having an educated mind, but an educated mind you wont get by cramming but by diligently applying yourself to knowing and there is no way you will have knowledge and won't eventually make a breakthrough.

There is actually sense in some parts of what he spewed. One of my cousins took this decision, and today he is a graduate and the richest in the family.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Now Requires An Account To View Tweets by Karnice600: 9:40am On Jul 01, 2023
tete7000:

So you think university degree is useless maybe because you got one and 'found' it useless. Yours isn't useless not because instead of applying your mind in school, you are busy cramming stuffs. That your advice also came from an empty mind. Not is more rewarding than an having an educated mind, but an educated mind you wont get by cramming but by diligently applying yourself to knowing and there is no way you will have knowledge and won't eventually make a breakthrough.

I'm not intending to derail this thread, but to state here that education is broad and not limited to the four walls of any institution.
Get that straight.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Now Requires An Account To View Tweets by Kingju: 9:41am On Jul 01, 2023
Likoya:

If You're sixteen years old,or just finished secondary school in this country, please my advice for you is to not go to university immediately.. Use one year or 6 months to go and learn any business you have passion for, then ask your parents to use the money they want to waste for that Useless five years course to start up a business for you, trust me, in five years time if you are destined to succeed and not an Igbo smoker or mumu pikin, when your mates are celebrating graduating with a stupid degree, busy signing shirt upandan and start searching for a job they can never see, you will have become a millionaire by then.. After you've established your business to a stage where by it don't need your presence to run, you can employ people to run it in your absence while your go to school and chase that degree if you want... When your mates dey celebrate graduating at 21,22,23, you will be celebrating becoming a millionaire and employer of labour at that same age... Tell me how many BSC holders get upto a million Naira in their account today? Na them full Nairaland 24/7 dey complain of job scarcity, planning how to go squat with a friend in another state in search of job..

True talk but no be every person get eyes for Businesses

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FIFA 20 Mod For Android Apk OBB Data with January Transfer, Real Face and Kits / I Need Driver Software For Mt6225 Chinese Phone / Tecno 8H - The Most Affordable Lollipop Tablet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.