Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,312 members, 7,829,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Twitter Now Requires An Account To View Tweets - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Twitter Now Requires An Account To View Tweets (19866 Views)

Hilarious Tweets From Twitter Users As WhatsApp Is Down (Pictures) / Twitter Is Down: Users Unable To Login, Post Or View Tweets / Funniest Tweets About Facebook, Instagram And WhatsApp Since They Are Down (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Now Requires An Account To View Tweets by RosyIsBlessed: 5:04pm On Jul 01, 2023
dontrulee:

Definitely not the university of today where majority of ladies are slay queens and hookupers and the guys are yahoo boys. It doesn't enhance anybody's life in totality, because once you're a graduate, you're on your own except your parents are wealthy enough to support your dreams or business. grin grin

U are still associating education to just money. Read to understand and not read to reply. Go back and read my earlier post if you wish.

I'm through with this.

By the way, it seems you are feeling attacked.
Re: Twitter Now Requires An Account To View Tweets by Brightstar10: 5:47pm On Jul 01, 2023
I use Twitter more often than any other social media platform, from my experience ,Twitter is more of an educational social media platform where developers give "Alpha trends" on new projects.
The information on this trend is not true. You can always login your Twitter account without any restrictions.
Re: Twitter Now Requires An Account To View Tweets by dontrulee: 6:54pm On Jul 01, 2023
RosyIsBlessed:

U are still associating education to just money. Read to understand and not read to reply. Go back and read my earlier post if you wish.

I'm through with this.

By the way, it seems you are feeling attacked.

Na you Sabi.
I don talk reality. Not underrating university but it's overrated or over hyped
Re: Twitter Now Requires An Account To View Tweets by AfonjaPriest: 8:16pm On Jul 01, 2023
The Muskquito could be annoying, but it's business and it's all for the money.
Re: Twitter Now Requires An Account To View Tweets by RosyIsBlessed: 10:45pm On Jul 01, 2023
dontrulee:

Na you Sabi.
I don talk reality. Not underrating university but it's overrated or over hyped

I understand your pain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Now Requires An Account To View Tweets by schoolboymatt(m): 10:41am On Jul 02, 2023
this is now becoming bullish of Elon. las las, we go leave twitter for am.
Re: Twitter Now Requires An Account To View Tweets by abednezar: 3:05pm On Jul 02, 2023
Twitter is not struggling with crowd. They have it already.
In fact, it's better now and Elon is cashing out big on Twitter especially with the Twitter Spaces.
Re: Twitter Now Requires An Account To View Tweets by PeachtreeReside(f): 8:09am On Jul 06, 2023
Careente7:
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Joke is on you.

Cough cough #Thread.

I guess the joke is on you bro🤭🤭🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Twitter Now Requires An Account To View Tweets by occeeeaan: 8:24pm On Aug 06, 2023
tete7000:

Education is not about making money and getting rich. It is about getting an enriched mind that enables you take quality decisions. You can be rich and still be ignorant and incapable of making quality decisions. A good education suppose to help open your mind so that you become capable of doing critical analysis of issues.

You got me wrong. I am not kicking against education nor putting riches above it. In a situation where you are disadvantaged, unsure and have uncertain situations staring at your face, it is best to weigh your options, choose wisely and determine what should come first at your scale of preference.

That education is very important should not be enough reason to assign it a position on the first line of that scale. And don't forget I mentioned that he later got his education.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Now Requires An Account To View Tweets by tete7000(m): 9:01pm On Aug 06, 2023
occeeeaan:

You got me wrong. I am not kicking against education nor putting riches above it. In a situation where you are disadvantaged, unsure and have uncertain situations staring at your face, it is best to weigh your options, choose wisely and determine what should come first at your scale of preference.

That education is very important should not be enough reason to assign it a position on the first line of that scale. And don't forget I mentioned that he later got his education.

Got you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FIFA 20 Mod For Android Apk OBB Data with January Transfer, Real Face and Kits / I Need Driver Software For Mt6225 Chinese Phone / Tecno 8H - The Most Affordable Lollipop Tablet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.