Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,141 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please (35718 Views)

I Am 21 And I Still Bedwet. Please Help! / COVID-19: 34 New Cases Confirmed. Total Now 407, 128 Discharged, 12 Deaths / I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Slurity(m): 12:15pm On Jul 01, 2023
Adeshi:
At first i thought it was stress, but yesterday, i was home throughout and it happened again. This is like the 4th time this year. I'm really concerned and i do not mind any advice as to what could cure the problem. I called a friend of mine this morning to request to see a urologist, he said i might have to wait 2-3 months to see one.

I do not want to wait another 2 months, my marriage is just 2years and my wife is starting to worry too.

A 34 years old married man still betwets. I need help please.
with my little knowledge in human physiology, I don't think only urologist is what you need. Mental health is a more concern here and our level of medical health in Nigeria is sadly primitive to handle such abnormality. Go ahead and talk to an ordinary medical Dr for advice
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by opius: 12:15pm On Jul 01, 2023
Candidlady:

Babana be having wet dreams

Men just useless wahalai... Sleeping by your wife still commiting adultery in your dreams

You cum for dream but in reality it was pizz 🤣😂

Ijust pity your poor innocent wife embarassed

Curse be on anyone who profers solution to your adulterous soul
Amin

Fruitless genders

May you never get sense again cool

1 Like

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Styluss: 12:15pm On Jul 01, 2023
Let me be your future husband if you are actually a fine girl

finegirl233:
Things de happen. I use to think i have seen it all only hear another new low. I cast out this type of nonsense from my future husband.
Op, see a doctor
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Alertman24(m): 12:16pm On Jul 01, 2023
Very small problem, just try and attend the Thursdays morning deliverance and counseling service and you will forever be grateful to God. Don't forget to give your testimony here.
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by ogascomax: 12:19pm On Jul 01, 2023
maclatunji:

1. Limit the liquid you drink at night.

2. Pee immediately before you sleep.

3. Set alarm for around 2.30 am to force yourself to get up to pee.

4. Hope you are not viewing erotica, it might be adding to the pressure to pee.

5. Mentally tell yourself, it stops now, a few accidents might happen but stick to the process. Like Rome, you might not achieve your objective in a day but you should eventually, Godwilling.

P.S: Prayers are also always helpful.

I go with number 5. Prayer is the most effective way to end it. Just say in the name of Jesus Christ I cute of the spirit of bed wetting. Then go ahead and continue the declaration. If you may just add fasting to it.

1 Like

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by j64real(m): 12:20pm On Jul 01, 2023
You need to start dieting. Avoid food that contains too much sugar and fructose. And also cut down your carbohydrates in take. Your water consumption is not the problem.
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by bolademi(m): 12:20pm On Jul 01, 2023
Adeshi:
At first i thought it was stress, but yesterday, i was home throughout and it happened again. This is like the 4th time this year. I'm really concerned and i do not mind any advice as to what could cure the problem. I called a friend of mine this morning to request to see a urologist, he said i might have to wait 2-3 months to see one.

I do not want to wait another 2 months, my marriage is just 2years and my wife is starting to worry too.

Lifestyle and home remedies
Limit fluids in the evening. It's important to get enough fluids, so there's no need to limit how much your child drinks in a day. ...
Avoid beverages and foods with caffeine. ...
Encourage double voiding before bed. ...
Encourage regular toilet use throughout the day. ...
Prevent rashes.
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Elidrisy20: 12:21pm On Jul 01, 2023
It's good for your health
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by tomju2(f): 12:22pm On Jul 01, 2023
finegirl233:
Things de happen. I use to think i have seen it all only hear another new low. I cast out this type of nonsense from my future husband.
Op, see a doctor
Someone has a genuine concern and openly confesses for help,all you can say is display your narcissistic tendencies and mock.
Anyway, you haven't "seen it all" wait until you discover what "your future husband" has in stock. You think it's fun. No worry. Continue.

1 Like

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by VisibleDreamz: 12:22pm On Jul 01, 2023
Go to a teaching hospital or FMC and be referred to a neurologist (or urologist), but I think neurologist first.

Adeshi:

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by 5iine: 12:23pm On Jul 01, 2023
Adeshi:

Have you tried sleeping outside your home and you bedwet?
If no, you have to pack out of that house
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by rayblast(m): 12:23pm On Jul 01, 2023
Daniel7543:
Wear adult pampers anytime u wan sleep
u r very insensitive,are u human at all?Haba !!!!

1 Like

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Shantyken(m): 12:23pm On Jul 01, 2023
Candidlady:

Babana be having wet dreams

Men just useless wahalai... Sleeping by your wife still commiting adultery in your dreams

You cum for dream but in reality it was pizz 🤣😂

Ijust pity your poor innocent wife embarassed

Curse be on anyone who profers solution to your adulterous soul
Amin

Fruitless genders
Chai person wey do u this thing get mind, omo see frustration.

1 Like

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Omoodutodaiwa1: 12:24pm On Jul 01, 2023
If you want to stop it before one week call or what up on 09052921588 I will use left over panded yam and leaf's with one empty 5liter gallon.
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by torqque7(m): 12:25pm On Jul 01, 2023
Adeshi:

Bro it is well with you,like someone said just try setting alarm on your phone maybe 40min -2hours intervals to wake you up and don’t drink anything after 6 or 7pm..it’s not going to be easy doing these things o but this problem,it is worth the stress you will endure to conquer it. The lord is your strength.
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by treatise: 12:25pm On Jul 01, 2023
SUPERPACK:
Could be diabetes, stress, prostrate enlargement, infection or sleep apnea. Do you notice any other symptoms and do you take alcohol?
You may not get the solution here; I suspect prostrate enlargement, urgently seek medical attention. All the best!
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by 6ixT8: 12:25pm On Jul 01, 2023
Adeshi:

Op are you battling with any addiction that tense you with the urge to pee whenever you think of it? If yes. Pls tackle what leads to that urge first.
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by IMASTEX: 12:26pm On Jul 01, 2023
Adeshi:

Both have cited all you needed to do. Just do your dinner early & eat moderately, take less water at least 1 to 2 hours before bedtime. Endeavor to urinate before bedtime. You can decide to go extra by setting alert to wake mid-night to urinate. Never urinate in your dream.

maclatunji:

1. Limit the liquid you drink at night.

2. Pee immediately before you sleep.

3. Set alarm for around 2.30 am to force yourself to get up to pee.

4. Hope you are not viewing erotica, it might be adding to the pressure to pee.

5. Mentally tell yourself, it stops now, a few accidents might happen but stick to the process. Like Rome, you might not achieve your objective in a day but you should eventually, Godwilling.

Saifullah01:
U are an adult so you can do this for the next two month.

1. Make sure u urinate immediately before you go to bed (sometimes this is enough)

2. Set and alarm for midway through d night, say 3am wake up and urinate again. (Step two can be repeated within a night more times depending on the severity of your case)
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by ekenehosen: 12:27pm On Jul 01, 2023
please can you go to LORDS CHOSEN CHARISMATIC CHURCH close to you, meet the pastor and the next will be a testimony
THE POWER OF GOD LIES ON THE SIMPLICITY OF HIS WORD

1 Like

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by valiju: 12:27pm On Jul 01, 2023
You are nothing but a quack
StemCellTherapi:
You need to treat against Urinary Tract Infection first.

You have an Infection.

So many people keep going to hospitals to get cure of their diseases but the reality is most don't get cured. Some even after spending money in the hospital, they would go back home and the sickness will still come back again after few weeks.

Orthodox medication aka "Poisons" only works by surpressing the symptoms of most sicknesses but doesn't cure them. That's why they keep coming back.

That's why Natural Medicine (Herbal) both Foreign and African are what I recommend from experience.
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by ufuosman(m): 12:28pm On Jul 01, 2023
Adeshi:

stop taking water once is 6pm and also see doctor
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by LordErrk: 12:29pm On Jul 01, 2023
Samantha124:
How can prayers help someone who's bedwetting? grin grin grin

I think it's for the mental health. People feel a sense of comfort when they believe a higher power is going through it with them.
But op should meet a urologist sha. He may be having a neurogenic bladder, which most times, is from a cns lesion
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by OLOKOESHIN: 12:29pm On Jul 01, 2023
Olodo
He meant urinating on bed not wet dream
Corrupt mind
Think straight olodo upon 40🌶️
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by OLOKOESHIN: 12:31pm On Jul 01, 2023
LordErrk:

I think it's for the mental health. People feel a sense of comfort when they believe a higher power is going through it with them.
But op should meet a urologist sha. He may be having a neurogenic bladder, which most times, is from a cns lesion
Is it bad to be comfortable within oneself?

After all, nah una go still dey say do what makes you comfortable
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by PerfectStranger(m): 12:32pm On Jul 01, 2023
They're levels to clout chasing. U went too far undecided

@Candidlady
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Viridis(m): 12:32pm On Jul 01, 2023
StemCellTherapi:
You need to treat against Urinary Tract Infection first.

You have an Infection.

So many people keep going to hospitals to get cure of their diseases but the reality is most don't get cured. Some even after spending money in the hospital, they would go back home and the sickness will still come back again after few weeks.

Orthodox medication aka "Poisons" only works by surpressing the symptoms of most sicknesses but doesn't cure them. That's why they keep coming back.

That's why Natural Medicine (Herbal) both Foreign and African are what I recommend from experience.
Never talk bad about modern medicine in your life again
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by LordErrk: 12:34pm On Jul 01, 2023
OLOKOESHIN:

Is it bad to be comfortable within oneself?

After all, nah una go still dey say do what makes you comfortable

Head dey pain you? Or you just decided not to understand what you read?
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by WantsandMore: 12:35pm On Jul 01, 2023
Adeshi:

Go for general body test, hormonal test & the rest, book the Doctor while you keep gathering as much information as possible about your general well-being. Most importantly your diets; I'll recommend you try the following for a week, 4 cooked eggs for breakfast, oatmeal(for the oatmeal no sugars or sweeteners for a start, perhaps you can include a sprinkle of pink salt)lunch & maybe beef or chicken for dinner if you can afford too. Goodluck.
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by torqque7(m): 12:37pm On Jul 01, 2023
Hamachi:
shocked

You've got a problem here, and it's not an easy one to find a solution to. And it's a problem which I understand very well indeed.

As I see it there are three lines of attack here:

You need to see a doctor about it immediately to discuss some sort of intervention. For example, an enuresis alarm could help, but this is perhaps unlikely in the case of persistent primary nocturnal enuresis at your age. Alternatively, medication to slow down urine production at night could help.
Tell your wife-/husband-to-be about the problem in order to guage their reaction. You risk them rejecting you out of hand, but you might find that they are happy to live with the problem.
Remain single, ensuring that you don't have to tell anyone.
I'm 33, and have primary nocturnal enuresis. I have tried enuresis alarms at various stages of my life, without success. In my mid-20s I got into a relationship with a guy and it got to the stage that we wanted to sleep together. I'd already tried the first step above with an alarm, including when I was 25, but my bedwetting had persisted. And so I either had to tell him about it or back away and keep my secret. I chose to tell him, and luckily he accepted it; he could easily have walked away, but didn't. Eight years later we're still together, and my bedwetting still happens, but our relationship is strong enough and loving enough that we disregard it (and we also disregarded the one time it inexplicably happened to him!). I do take medication to reduce the risk of accidents, but only infrequently such as when we're away from home since long-term use is not recommended.

The choice is yours, but if you're going to share a bed then the other person needs to know in advance.

If I love a woman I won’t care if she bedwets or not,it will just be our secret afterall is it not just at night?I could also try and be waking her up at intervals to go pee too..the situation isn’t harming me or anyone and I know it’s not intentional so I won’t reject her,Godforbid.Thank God you have a reasonable partner. God will see you through.

2 Likes

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by adisabarber(m): 12:38pm On Jul 01, 2023
Adeshi:

To stop bedwetting is not difficult. Just don't drink any liquid after 6pm. The main problem is how did you suddenly lose control of your bladder? That is what you should worry about.
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:38pm On Jul 01, 2023
Adeshi:

Intermittent fasting.

Try it.

Stop eating at 5 pm.

Stop drinking water at 7.

Take a leak before bed.

See if it makes a change.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lagos Releases 11 More Coronavirus Patients After They Tested Negative / Fake Drink Factory Discovered In Lagos (Photos) / Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.