Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please (35751 Views)

I Am 21 And I Still Bedwet. Please Help! / COVID-19: 34 New Cases Confirmed. Total Now 407, 128 Discharged, 12 Deaths / I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Stevengold(m): 1:49pm On Jul 01, 2023
Samantha124:
How can prayers help someone who's bedwetting? grin grin grin

didn't you see the (5) points he gave before he mentioned prayer?

Prayer dey pepper your body? You be Satan?
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Adeshi: 1:49pm On Jul 01, 2023
IamAsiri:

Where in Nigeria are you?

I'm in Lagos
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Toks2008(m): 1:50pm On Jul 01, 2023
Adeshi:
At first i thought it was stress, but yesterday, i was home throughout and it happened again. This is like the 4th time this year. I'm really concerned and i do not mind any advice as to what could cure the problem. I called a friend of mine this morning to request to see a urologist, he said i might have to wait 2-3 months to see one.

I do not want to wait another 2 months, my marriage is just 2years and my wife is starting to worry too.

A 34 years old married man still betwets. I need help please.

Get an absorbent pant and wear it to bed while you look for a cure.
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Adeshi: 1:51pm On Jul 01, 2023
iamL:

You should ask him if he Informed the wife before they got married, and if the tables were turned if he won't be worried like the wife.

There was nothing to inform before marriage. Last year Dec was the first time i experienced this
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by beehorla: 1:52pm On Jul 01, 2023
Bro is more of spiritual problems not social media advice...... consult with ur pastor....iree ooo
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by itzadorable333: 1:52pm On Jul 01, 2023
Bro chat me up on Whatsapp, I will give u a link to someone who treated a man I know who had the same problem for 50 years...ur case is small...
Whatsapp +22990050764

1 Like

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 01, 2023
I'm whatever you want me to be.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Stevengold:

didn't you see the (5) points he gave before he mentioned prayer?

Prayer dey pepper your body? You be Satan?
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by WorldRichest: 1:59pm On Jul 01, 2023
Samantha124:
How can prayers help someone who's bedwetting? grin grin grin

Try curses nah since you have seen what God cannot do.
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Blackmercyvelly: 2:03pm On Jul 01, 2023
Bed wetting is natural thing but solutions is in your body too ,

Here is solution

Use your morning urine cook yam and eat it on fire place you cook it , without pot touching grand ,try it and thank me later, this is not magic or black magic,
Natural way and pure solution
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Iyawoifa: 2:08pm On Jul 01, 2023
Call this number +234 806 390 4372,he is a Babalawo,if you like dnt believe.
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Banhammy717: 2:10pm On Jul 01, 2023
You're not under stress
You're not under any spiritual attack
You don't have any health challenge

The solution to your problem is to Maintain Personal Discipline.

Follow these steps:

Don't drink alcohol.

Don't drink water anything after 7pm.

Don't take any food that can easily turn to water, as dinner, e.g. Àmàlà, tea/pap etc

Have enough sex with your wife before you sleep.

During raining season, between May and November, your bladder keep water in the body, no sweat during the day, so you may likely urinate more in the night. Therefore always take less water during the day.

Try to observe fasting period, at least twice a week, this will strengthen the wall of your bladder.

If you notice, the urine spill towards your left thigh, so always sleep on your right side.

Best of luck
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Sammy5413(m): 2:11pm On Jul 01, 2023
When a woman bedwets, they term it squirt but when a man does, he's asked to wear adult Pampers
Wahala for man!!!
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 2:19pm On Jul 01, 2023
Adeshi:
At first i thought it was stress, but yesterday, i was home throughout and it happened again. This is like the 4th time this year. I'm really concerned and i do not mind any advice as to what could cure the problem. I called a friend of mine this morning to request to see a urologist, he said i might have to wait 2-3 months to see one.

I do not want to wait another 2 months, my marriage is just 2years and my wife is starting to worry too.

...try having dinner early and light. Late and heavy dinners might be a contributory factor. You might also consider changing your sleep posture. Sleepy belly down applies slight pressure on your bladder and makes it easier for you to open your flood gates of heaven. Shalom!
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by fabolouz1(m): 2:20pm On Jul 01, 2023
It's a problem, you need deliverance .
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Abolodje: 2:21pm On Jul 01, 2023
Adeshi:

You dey piss for bed and you still get mind marry?

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by charlizonto: 2:23pm On Jul 01, 2023
Go n reason with BAT..

Am sure he knows one or two things about pampers
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by NickD(m): 2:27pm On Jul 01, 2023
Adeshi:

Reduce your sugar intake and also try to urinate before going to bed. Drink less fluid at night too.
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Jnana19(m): 2:27pm On Jul 01, 2023
Adeshi:

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Jnana19(m): 2:28pm On Jul 01, 2023
Have a herb that cures it[quote author=Jnana19 post=124145821][/quote]
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Jnana19(m): 2:30pm On Jul 01, 2023
Natural herb cure would prepare it you take it for 2weeks anyday u betwet even if its a drop i refund you call 07061067342
Adeshi:

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Rixema01: 2:31pm On Jul 01, 2023
Adeshi:

drop ur number for spiitual consultation
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by IamAsiri: 2:31pm On Jul 01, 2023
Adeshi:

I'm in Lagos

Have you tried LASUTH?
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Bamirex(m): 2:33pm On Jul 01, 2023
It's well with you My brother.. Please kindly make an appointment to meet with God @ MFM prayer City Km 12 Lagos Ibadan Express way Magboro and submit your self for Deliverance and prayers. The weekend deliverance will be coming up
,21st July 2023.. I strongly believe the lord will met with you and break the yoke of bedweting in your life in Jesus Name.
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by beejay18: 2:40pm On Jul 01, 2023
maclatunji:

1. Limit the liquid you drink at night.

2. Pee immediately before you sleep.

3. Set alarm for around 2.30 am to force yourself to get up to pee.

4. Hope you are not viewing erotica, it might be adding to the pressure to pee.

5. Mentally tell yourself, it stops now, a few accidents might happen but stick to the process. Like Rome, you might not achieve your objective in a day but you should eventually, Godwilling.

P.S: Prayers are also always helpful.
a very good steps to follow brother, I prayed it will work for you.
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:46pm On Jul 01, 2023
Adeshi:

I looked it up for u..
Bed-wetting that starts in adulthood (secondary enuresis) is uncommon and requires medical evaluation.

Causes of adult bed-wetting may include:

A blockage (obstruction) in part of the urinary tract, such as from a bladder stone or kidney stone
Bladder problems, such as small capacity or overactive nerves
Diabetes
Enlarged prostate
Medication side effect
Neurological disorders
Obstructive sleep apnea
Urinary tract infection
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by bigl: 2:48pm On Jul 01, 2023
Adeshi:

I think it has to do with the part of the brain that controls what's called "Night Time Urinary Control" ... according to what i read some years back., if its not properly developed or if you do have constant malaria (cerebral) and u don't treat properly, bedwetting may occur.

The question is, do u have constant malaria/typhoid? If yes, treat the 2 and make sure its completely cleared from your system.

I wish u the best bro! You will overcome but you got to make steps to get it done!
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by hardam003: 2:53pm On Jul 01, 2023
Cook yam that you know you can finish at once with your early morning urine only and eat...Don't add anything to it. That's all.
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by aydgov: 2:56pm On Jul 01, 2023
Prayers
Manage your intake in the evening
Midnight prayers as well
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Ibkrichie(m): 3:02pm On Jul 01, 2023
finegirl233:
Things de happen. I use to think i have seen it all only hear another new low. I cast out this type of nonsense from my future husband.
Op, see a doctor

This is not matter of seeing a doctor
He need deliverance, try to walk into any mfm branch next you
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Tinubucocainesn: 3:09pm On Jul 01, 2023
OMG helinues do you have a cure like this?
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by holyia(m): 3:18pm On Jul 01, 2023
You might need to go the natural way. It has happened to someone I know, one old woman gave him some powder like herbs to mix with hot pap and that was the end of it.
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Verbtips(m): 3:18pm On Jul 01, 2023
Adeshi:

try and be taking glucose very well to improve your brain alertness
try it and tell me the result within two weeks

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth / Israel Shuts Schools As Pupils & Teachers Contract COVID-19 After Reopening / Fake Drink Factory Discovered In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.