Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Shine Beyond Your Base. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Shine Beyond Your Base. (284 Views)

UI, UNN, UNILAG Shine In Global University Ranking / The Sun Must Shine Episode 1 To 6 (Rich Vs Poor Romance Story) / The Creative Edge And Africa Rise And Shine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shine Beyond Your Base. by NosaH(m): 11:29am On Jul 01, 2023
BE THE LANTERN AND SHINE BEYOND YOUR BASE

1️⃣ The lantern is to light
2️⃣ To light is to live
3️⃣ "Let there be light", fulfill the scriptural purpose of being the light in the shield of darkness
4️⃣ Lite up your life
5️⃣ Lite up your world with your furnace and not with fumes
6️⃣Let your light be an embroider to the furnace of your sombodiness, thought and your supposition
7️⃣Stand with light to be enlightened
8️⃣ Stand with light for it directs your path and shadow even at the faintest presence of a ray of light
9️⃣ Leave not, but live in light
🔟Be the light and shine beyond your base
1️⃣1️⃣ Shine beyond your base; shine brighter like the sun and be the superstar like the moon and the sky will not be your limit.

© Nosahwrites

Re: Shine Beyond Your Base. by recieve(m): 12:52pm On Aug 25, 2023
machappy4:

Sorry it coming this time..I slept off
Good afternoon boss, please help me with 1k, I've not eaten since yesterday evening till now
Please 🙏
Opay
God bless

(1) (Reply)

The Africa Of My Dreams / Guidelines For Better Story Writing | A Must Read For Writers / New Laser Surgery Cured My Long And Short Sight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.